Catch and Release Ch. 03

Story Info
Sisters become slaves.
9.5k words
4.67
4.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over 18, etc. etc. Enjoy!

Author's Note: This chapter contains incest and some light BDSM elements. If you have a problem with either of those, please don't read any further.

=====================

The door opened and Vicki stepped back inside to see her sister still kneeling obediently in the center of the floor with her hands locked behind her head. She was naked except for a thin silver metal collar locked around her neck. Her body quaked as a vibrator, lodged deep in her sex, kept her off balance and on the verge of an orgasm. Their eyes met for an instant before Vicki looked away.

In that instant before she averted them, Karen saw the shame in her sister's eyes. What had she done? What had she and Jo talked about? Jo entered right behind Vicki and closed the door. Karen hadn't seen her flip the switch but the incessant buzzing in her pussy ceased. She breathed heavily knowing that it could return at any moment. Apparently, Jo wanted her full attention so she waited patiently. Then something happened that Karen would have never predicted.

"Clothes off," Jo commanded.

Karen was confused for a moment, her clothes were already off. Then she realized the command wasn't for her. In amazement, she watched her older sister start to unbutton her jeans and then peel them off. Vicki wouldn't look at her even as she pulled the t-shirt over her head. Her strong, confident older sister was standing there naked with her head slightly down and her arms fidgeting like she wasn't sure what to do with them.

"Karen, go look in my bag and find the other remote vibe like the one you're wearing," Jo said.

Karen's eyes went wide but rose and found the device after only a few seconds of searching. It looked like a big, pink sperm with a weird tail. She looked back at Jo wondering what to do now that she had it.

"Vicki, center of the room with your hands on your head and your legs spread," Jo intoned in a smooth, even voice.

The older sister did as she was told taking slow measured steps to the indicated spot and assuming the position, closing her eyes momentarily.

"Help your sister out and put it in for her," Jo ordered.

Karen paused there momentarily processing what the woman had said. She then approached her sister slowly with the vibrator cradled in her hand. Vicki still wouldn't meet her gaze. The brunette pressed gently and felt the device slide between her sister's lips easily. She was soaked.

She looked up at her sister's face and only then did Vicki look at her. There was pleading and need in that stare. But what was she pleading for? What did she need?

Karen used two fingers to insinuate the head of the vibe into her sister's hole. It resisted, then, with a faint slurp, the thing was practically sucked in leaving just the tail still protruding. Vicki let out a faint sound of surprise and her eyes widened momentarily. That look was so beautiful, Karen thought.

Her fingers lingered on Vicki's pussy. It had been so long since she had touched it but it still felt familiar. Her sister was so close to her and getting closer. Karen continued to move toward the older woman. Their breasts started to press together and their mouths reached for each other.

Then both women groaned and Karen stepped back as their vibrators activated simultaneously.

"Oh, fuck," Vicki exclaimed through a moan.

"I didn't say you could play with her," Jo admonished.

"S..sorry...Sir," Karen managed through the buzzing in her groin.

The vibrations stopped and the sisters breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now," Jo continued. "Go get the other collar. You know where it's at."

"Yes, Sir," the brunette answered quickly and moved back to the bag and the special compartment where her collar had been.

She pulled out the second one along with the small lock and started to walk back holding it out to Jo. The taller woman shook her head and Karen stopped in her tracks.

"Vicki, turn towards me and kneel," Jo said.

The older woman took a deep breath then turned and went to her knees at Jo's feet. Vicki was still trying to decide how she felt about all this. Her body was telling her that it wanted all of this even as her mind kept resisting. It's only for a day, she kept telling herself. She could follow orders for a day.

This whole process with the collar was symbolic, she knew, but it still felt like something significant. If she hadn't had assurances from Jo that it was temporary and that her submission would make it temporary for Karen as well, Vicki was certain that she could never have gone through with it. There was just something scary about locking a piece of metal around your neck when someone else had the key.

But it had not been temporary for Karen, not in her mind. She had given herself to another person as a collared slave. She craved ownership, being someone else's cherished property. For her, the collar meant permanence, an unbreakable one-way contract. Her life was no longer hers and, for Karen, that was paradise.

Jo squatted down so that she was at eye level with Vicki.

"While you wear this collar," she began, "you are mine to do with as I please. Do you understand?"

Vicki looked at her kind, stern face and nodded. Just one day.

"You will do everything I tell you no matter what or you will be punished," Jo continued. "Do you understand?"

Vicki closed her eyes. One day. She nodded once again. Would Karen thank her for this?

"I need verbal consent, Vicki," Jo insisted. "Karen, tell her what to say."

Karen's heart was probably beating faster than Vicki's at that moment. Thinking about her sister joining her as Jo's property had her almost as excited as her own collaring. She bent over to whisper into her sister's ear.

"Say that you want to be her collared slave," the younger sister said. Then, on an impulse, "I love you, sis!" And followed that with a kiss on her cheek.

Another moment of doubt crept in as Vicki formed the words in her head. Why was this formality necessary? She had already agreed to submit for the day. It was that agreement that pushed her on, this was just part of the roleplay, she knew.

"I...want to be your...collared...slave," she repeated haltingly and somewhat flatly.

Jo smirked noting the lack of conviction but didn't push the issue.

"Karen, please lock the collar around your sister's neck," Jo ordered.

"Yes, Sir," came the reply.

Vicki watched the hinged metal come down from above and then felt the cold touch of it on her throat. She heard the two ends come together and the click of the lock. She could do this for one day. For her sister.

Jo then came around to the back and used some tool to secure the thing together. As the collar settled around her neck, she reached up and tugged on it feeling its solidity. Even knowing it was for show, there was something very... visceral about this whole ceremony. Vicki decided to try to relax and enjoy the experience. Fighting it would just ruin the day for Karen. This might be fun if she could just hold her own nature in check.

She tried to imagine what Karen felt when Jo had locked the collar on her. She would have been excited and turned on. She would have been so happy to not just be desired but claimed, marked as owned by the collar. Now she was marked as well. Vicki took a deep breath and felt the stirring between her legs at the anticipation of what was in store for her, for them.

Jo stepped forward and put a hand on Vicki's head.

"Good girl," she praised and stroked her head.

This was so demeaning, she thought, but then tried to put herself in Karen's shoes. Her sister would have felt genuine pride and gratitude for the compliment and affection. For a moment Vicki felt that too and pressed against Jo's hand as it held her cheek. The taller woman stepped beside her and pressed Vicki's head against her thigh. It was such a gesture of affection that Vicki melted into it for a few moments. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the warmth on her cheeks.

Above her, Jo had pulled Karen into a passionate kiss, the two of them melding like two long-time lovers. Vicki glanced up to see what was happening and found herself a little jealous. She just wasn't sure who she was jealous of.

Jo moved a half step back bringing the younger sister with her. At the same time, she kept Vicki's head stable so that after the movement her cheek was no longer on Jo's thigh but pressed against Karen's. Vicki closed her eyes again and just waited.

The hand holding her in place left and Jo was breaking off.

"Who else is hungry?" Jo asked out of the blue. "Let's go get some breakfast."

Vicki's eyes went wide thinking that Jo meant to parade them around the ship like this.

"Get dressed," the pilot started then, after a short pause, added, "and leave the vibes in."

Karen offered her sister a hand up which she took. As Vicki stood up, the two just looked at each other. Vicki had the urge to kiss her sister just as Jo had, but something still kept her in place just looking at the beautiful woman her little sister had become.

Then both of their eyes closed and they separated as the vibes went off simultaneously. It wasn't hard but it got their attention and they both leaned forward, off balance. Vicki put her hand out and steadied herself on Karen's shoulder only to feel her sister do the same, the two holding each other up. The vibrators were nestled against their g-spots and it shot pleasure through them like tiny jolts of electricity.

Just as Vicki thought she was going to end up on her knees again, the vibrations stopped.

"Isn't that neat," Jo teased. "Your vibes are synced in my app here," she said turning her phone around to show them. "Whatever happens to one happens to both."

She flipped the phone back around and touched the screen. Both women cried out as the devices inside them came to life again this time much stronger. It lasted only a second leaving both sisters' mouths open and taking short breaths.

"Now, get dressed. I'm not going to say it again," Jo commanded.

"Yes, Sir," Karen said and went straight to get her clothes back on from the previous evening.

Vicki said nothing but looked around and located her garments.

"Did you hear that, Vicki? That's how you will address me, as 'Sir'. Do you understand?"

Vicki's eyes darted toward the pilot momentarily but kept getting dressed.

"Y..yes...Sir," she managed quietly.

"A little louder, please," Jo insisted.

"Yes, Sir, I understand," Vicki responded louder but without a lot of conviction.

Jo smirked but didn't say anything else. She just watched as the two got dressed.

"Hm," Jo said as the two turned around as dressed as they could be. "That is not going to do. I can't show off my new pets like this."

Pets?! Vicki screamed in her head but managed to keep quiet. One day, V, just one day, she kept repeating in her head. Karen, however, seemed to enjoy being called a pet. The older sister knew that turned-on look that she had enjoyed eliciting when they were younger.

"I think we need to go shopping," Jo concluded and turned to open the door. "Come on, follow me."

The three of them headed for one of the many clothing shops on the ship. The whole trip, Vicki was keenly aware of the shiny metal ring around her neck. She tried to convince herself that it just looked like a unique and stylish necklace rather than a collar, but, to her, every person they passed knew. Once or twice she tried to pull her shirt up to cover it as people went by but it just fell back immediately and just drew more attention to it.

She was relieved when they finally entered the clothing store and out of the general public. Karen started to look through the outfits near the front until Jo continued on toward the back where the swimsuits were hanging. The sisters followed wondering what the tall woman had in mind.

Within moments, a pretty bronze-skinned woman in a bikini and sneakers approached them. According to the name tag pinned to one strap, her name was Alexa.

"Can I help you ladies find something," she asked.

"Well, I was looking for something for my...companions," Jo answered. "Something unique that will have everyone staring at them."

"Oh, my god," Vicki whispered and put her face in her hands.

Jo ignored the comment if she heard. The clerk cocked her head at Jo in thought then turned and took a couple of steps to another round rack of suits. She pulled one out, looked at Karen and Vicki, and then pulled out another two.

"What do you think of one of these?" the woman said holding up one suit after another.

When she got to the last one, Jo's eyes lit up.

"Oooo, that's nice," she said indicating a mauve-colored suit.

The bottoms had three interconnected gold bejeweled buckles connecting the front and the back on each side as well as crisscrossing straps that looked like they would hug the waist. The top also had one of those jeweled buckles connecting the around-the-neck strap to the bra cups. The cups had some gold metal pieces that looked like small leaves making the whole thing look like something a princess might wear.

"This one is for you," the clerk said handing the suit to Karen. "It is just your size, I'm sure."

Karen happily took the suit and headed for the changing room.

"Do you have another one of those?" Jo asked. "Sized for Vicki, here? Maybe in a different color?"

"What size are you?" the clerk asked Vicki.

"Show her," Jo said nonchalantly before the older woman could answer.

"What?" Vicki was confused.

"Lift up your shirt and let her see what size you are," the pilot elaborated in a slow, precise voice.

Vicki's eyes went wide and her eyebrows went up in a 'no way' sort of look until she saw Jo reach for her phone. Quickly, she lifted her t-shirt and exposed her bare breasts to the saleswoman. The clerk was completely unphased and just looked appraisingly for a moment then turned back to rummage through the rack a second time. She emerged with a light blue version of that same suit with slightly larger bra cups.

"This should be right," the woman said handing the garment to Vicki who was just putting her shirt back in place.

Without being prompted, the older woman went to the changing area only to discover that there was only one changing room and it was really just three walls and a curtain. She could see Karen's feet moving around as she put on her suit. She would just have to wait.

"What are you waiting on?" Jo said coming up behind her. "Get changed."

"But Karen's still..."

Jo just looked hard at her making Vicki stop before finishing the sentence.

"Yes, Sir," Vicki said and pulled the curtain back just enough to squeeze in.

Karen had the top on and was just pulling up the bottoms as Vicki stepped in. Her sister looked stunning. The brunette stood up and did a little pose in the mirror against the back wall. The mauve color went really well with her brown hair and the collar actually seemed to go with this outfit. That made the older woman feel a little better, but not much.

Karen kissed her sister on the cheek as she pulled the curtain back and started doing a model walk out to where Jo stood. Vicki closed the curtain behind her and proceeded to get into her own suit.

Karen pranced up to her Mistress. That's the way she thought of Jo now, her owner, her Mistress. Just the idea was so erotic that she hoped she didn't make a stain in the bathing suit.

She stopped a couple of feet from Jo and cocked her hips to one side then did a slow turn.

"Do I meet with your approval, Sir?" Karen asked sweetly.

"You most certainly do," Jo replied. "You look amazing. Now turn around and show me that ass again."

Karen beamed at the compliment and pivoted on her toes to turn away. She arched her back and wondered what Jo would say.

"That is one beautiful rear, babygirl," she said. "Don't you think, Alexa?"

Jo turned her head to regard the sales lady still spying from the other side of a rack.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I was just checking to see if you all needed anything else," she stammered.

"What I need is for you to tell me what you think of this ass," Jo insisted.

The woman stepped from behind the rack. Her eyes looked at Karen's rear then to Jo then back to Karen.

"I..it looks...very nice in that suit," the woman replied trying to sound dispassionate and professional.

"Doesn't it just beg you to smack it," Jo teased.

Karen yelped as Jo did just that. Her hand came down quickly but not hard. It was more surprising than painful but the brunette still got a little jolt from the contact that she hadn't expected. She turned her yelp into a moan hoping to encourage Jo to spank her again.

"I'll just be at the counter if you need me," the woman said quickly but didn't move.

"Go ahead," Jo ignored her statement. "You can smack it."

The girl looked a little flustered but stepped closer nonetheless.

"I don't know if I..." she started but didn't finish. "Are you sure it's okay?"

"That ass is mine and I say you can smack it," Jo answered. "Isn't that right?" This was directed at Karen.

"Yes, Sir," she confirmed without hesitation. "This ass is yours."

Butterflies started fluttering in her womb as Karen was made to admit her submission in front of a complete stranger. She watched as the young woman, who was probably barely old enough to drink, came closer and then tentatively gave her rump a little hit. Karen barely felt it but she hummed in appreciation and even wiggled her rear a bit.

"See," Jo piped up. "She wants you to do it again. A little harder this time."

The girl let out a tiny giggle and then gave her a proper spank. Karen felt that one and was surprised that she wanted more. She made sure to verbalize her enjoyment and looked back at the woman.

Alexa started to give her another smack when Jo stopped her.

"I think that might be enough," Jo said then paused when the girl looked disappointed. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" the clerk prodded.

"Unless, you know, there was some sort of an employee discount on these suits."

The girl looked confused for a moment then the lightbulb went on.

"Oh," she said, thinking. "I...think there is a sale on these suits, now that you mention it."

Karen couldn't believe what she was hearing. Jo had just gotten a discount on the swimwear by bargaining - with her body. She was being whored out. Not in the full sense of the term, but for all practical purposes. Those butterflies had multiplied and she wanted to touch herself so badly.

"Bend over a bit more, pet. Give the nice lady a proper target."

"Yes, Sir," Karen breathed and bent over at the waist and put her hands on her knees.

Alexa's hand came down on her butt cheek and Karen grunted as the sting radiated into her sex. Another blow to her other cheek and her eyes closed feeling her pussy tighten around the inert device lodged there. A third impact and she was no longer in control of the moans escaping her throat. After the last hit, the hand lingered, gently rubbing her rear.

The girl backed away with a faraway look and glanced back at Jo.

"Th..thank you. I..need to go now," the girl said barely above a whisper and walked swiftly to some other part of the store.

Jo laughed and motioned for Karen to relax. The brunette stood up and looked a little embarrassed.

"I don't think she was expecting to enjoy that as much as she did," Jo observed then looked at Karen. "Did you enjoy that?"

"I...did," the smaller woman admitted.

"You're a natural at this, Karen. Are you sure you've never been in a Domme/sub relationship before?"

Karen looked at the floor as she answered.

"I tried," she began. "With my ex-husband, but he didn't know how to be a dom without being cruel."

"Oh, sweetie," Jo said putting a hand to Karen's cheek and moving her to look into the pilot's eyes. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that."