Catch and Release Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the brunette watched, one of her hands slipped under the material protecting her sex and found her swollen clit still sensitive from the recent orgasms. She played lightly, her body too sensitized to do much more as she watched Jo get more and more animated. Karen remembered all the times that she had been in Jo's spot, her sister using her to experiment, to try new methods, and then teach them to her. Those were the best times of her life.

All that experimentation seemed to be paying off as Jo was nearing her orgasm. The butch pilot looked up at Karen with heavy eyes and then pointed to her own breast.

"Down here, pet, bite my nipple," Jo said.

Karen moved immediately at her owner's words and took the nipple into her mouth. She sucked it momentarily to make sure it was as erect as possible then moved so it was between her molars. She was pretty sure Jo didn't mean for her to use her front teeth. She began to apply pressure slowly increasing and watching for any indication that it was too hard. But the harder she bit the more the woman beneath her seemed to like it.

Then each of Jo's hands grabbed a handful of hair, one for each sister, and pressed them down. A moment later, she let out a guttural growl as her body jerked in climax. She let out a long low growl as the orgasm washed over her.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Jo exclaimed as she began to come down.

Her grip on their hair didn't let up though and she pulled both of them up to her head level kissing one, then the other.

"Such good little pets," she said between heavy breaths.

"Thank you, Sir," Karen replied beaming, and laid her head on Jo's shoulder.

Vicki said nothing but mirrored her sister's actions and rested her cheek against the bigger woman's chest right up against the sultry faces of some of the women who had come before. Karen put her leg over Jo's and found her sister's leg already there. The two smiled at each other over Jo's rising and falling breasts. Vicki put her arm over the pilot's stomach and Karen did the same, the sisters taking hold of each other over their shared lover.

The three just lay there for several minutes not talking, just existing. Vicki watched Karen relax and close her eyes, drifting off.

===========

Vicki woke up at some unknown time later when the bed moved and she heard noises. Opening her eyes, she was immediately faced with the sight of Karen laying on top of Jo like in a 69 but Jo's legs were wrapping over her sister's body and pressing her head into the bed with her feet. Even though Karen was on top, she was completely trapped and held in place with her rear sticking up lewdly. Jo appeared to be sucking on her sister's clit with her thumb in Karen's pussy and her middle finger deep in her anus.

As Vicki rose up on one arm, Jo noticed and dropped her head to the sheets to look over at the older woman. Her fingers, however, kept moving inside Karen's holes. The younger sister, for her part, seemed oblivious that Jo had even stopped. She continued to moan and whimper, her hands gripping the bedspread tightly.

"Finally awake," Jo chided. "And just in time. Come over here and slap your sister's ass."

"What?" Vicki replied. She had heard the words but their meaning didn't immediately sink in.

"What part of, 'slap your sister's ass' did you not understand?"

"Uhh, you...want me to spank her?"

"She likes a little pain with her pleasure," Jo explained. "Just do it or I'll spank you."

"Y..yes, Sir," Vicki answered quietly.

Vicki got up on her knees beside her captured sister. Karen's eyes opened long enough to see her sister looming above her and then felt the first tentative hit on her rump. However mild it was, there was a thrill in having her sister spank her.

"Harder," Karen pleaded.

Vicki was surprised by the request but did her best to put more effort into the next blow. When her hand landed, Karen jerked very slightly and grunted then moaned.

"See," Jo piped up. "She loves it. Give her what she wants."

Vicki swatted Karen's other cheek a little harder this time and got a beautiful jerk and moan. The older woman got a distinct thrill out of seeing her sister so vulnerable and yet enjoying it. Another swat then another. The sounds Karen was making were so erotic.

"She's going to cum soon," Jo pointed out. "Remind her that she has to ask first."

Karen's mind was swimming in the mix of pleasure and pain that just spiked the pleasure higher. Jo's fingers and tongue seemed to touch every pleasure center in her lower body. Then having her sister spank her interrupted the pleasure for an instant before pushing it higher in the next. The brunette felt so helpless at the mercy of Jo and her sister and it was driving her toward a fantastic climax.

"Karen," Vicki said and Karen opened her eyes and strained to look at her sister. "Don't forget to ask for permission to cum."

The younger sister started to nod then another blow landed on her rear. Her eyes closed as she felt the sting that radiated through her pussy and turned warm.

"Please, Sir," Karen tried to say but was mostly muffled by the blankets her face was being shoved into.

Another hit almost pushed her over but, instead, she used the moment to get her mouth extracted.

"Please, Sir," she almost screamed. "Please may I cum?"

"No," Jo answered. "Vicki decides when you cum from now on. You have to ask her."

Karen groaned and almost cried in frustration as she held the climax at bay but she wouldn't be able to for long. Jo's lips locked around her clit and sucked just as another swat landed. She cried out in pleasure and anguish.

"P..please, sis," Karen managed moments later. "I can't stop! Please tell me to cum!"

Vicki felt the thrill again of being the one in control. She leaned down so she was face-to-face with her sister.

"Cum for me, my pretty little slut of a sister. Cum hard." Vicki wasn't even sure where those words had come from. They just poured out as she looked at her submissive little sister's face begging for release.

Vicki rose back up and used both hands to land several quick but softer slaps on Karen's now red butt cheeks. At the same time, Jo ramped up the assault on the woman's clit.

Karen buried her face in the bed and screamed. Her body spasmed and threatened to get away from the big woman holding her but Jo just tensed and locked the brunette down as several waves of her climax shot through her.

As the ripples ceased, Jo rolled the two of them to one side and let go, unwrapping herself and climbing off the bed. Turning to Vicki, who just looked on as her sister recovered, Jo spoke.

"Aftercare is important," she started gesturing to Karen's sweaty smiling form. "Give her all the affection she deserves. Make sure she knows that you're not just inflicting pain for your own satisfaction but for hers. That you're not going to use her and walk away. Don't tell her, show her."

It was a strange lecture, Vicki thought, but she wanted to embrace her sister and hold her. Both of them need that.

She sat down on the bed with her legs crossed near Karen's head and then urged her to put her head into Vicki's lap. The older sister stroked the younger's hair and gave her a gentle head and brow massage, the whole time softly telling her how much she loved her and how proud she was of her.

Then, without warning, Karen got up and sat directly on Vicki's lap, her arms and legs wrapped around her sister's torso in a full-body hug. Karen's face nestled into Vicki's neck. Small shakes and touches of dampness on her neck let Vicki know that her sister was crying.

"It's okay," Vicki soothed. "You're safe. I'm here."

There was a laughing snort into her neck.

"I'm not sad, you idiot," Karen replied lifting her head. She sniffled and continued. "I'm so happy to have you back, V. I need you."

She laid her head back onto her sister's shoulder and gave her a squeeze. Vicki looked up to see Jo getting dressed in her signature white shirt and black pants. The bigger woman finished dressing and grabbed her phone from a nearby surface as she looked back at her two pets. She noticed Vicki tensing but just smiled.

"V, you can remove the vibe now, it's probably about out of juice anyway," Jo said. "I'm going to go get us some food. While I'm gone, Vicki is in charge."

With that, she exited leaving the sisters alone. Karen wiggled against her sister's body.

"You heard her, V," Karen started then changed to a slightly higher-pitched sing-song voice. "What are you going to do with me?"

"She's not going to be gone that long," Vicki pointed out. "But I do want to get this damn vibrator out."

"Can I?" Karen asked.

"Take it out?" Vicki replied quizically. "Uh, okay."

Karen uncurled herself from around her sister and stood up beside the bed. She made a little crook with her finger and Vicki turned around and scooted to sit on the edge of the bed. The younger woman knelt down and urged her sister's knees apart. With delicate fingers, she pushed the suit material aside and started to pull on the slender pink bit still protruding from Vicki's hole.

She pulled until the hole started to stretch around the base of the bulbous part and looked up at Vicki's face with a mischievous grin. Karen reversed the motion and pushed. Enjoying the intake of breath from above her, she pulled once more and then pushed again.

"Oooohhh," Vicki moaned. "Stop...nnnn...stop it, sis," she said but made no motion to interrupt.

"Is that an order,...Mistress?" Karen asked teasingly.

She picked up the pace and moved closer, blowing air over Vicki's sex. The older woman didn't answer just leaned her head back and let out a pleasured sigh. Karen took that as her signal to continue. She set up a rhythm of pulling the device until it was almost out then shoving it back in as quickly as she could. At the same time, Karen leaned in and began to tease her sister's clit.

Vicki looked down into the eyes of her younger sister as her lips pulled at her clit. Vicki had always thought of her as eager and open to experimentation. Always willing to go along with whatever her older sister's horny college brain came up with. Now she knew there was more to it. Karen wanted, maybe needed, someone else to take control of her. She wasn't open, she was obedient. That curious thrill gripped her again and Vicki grabbed the back of Karen's head and shoved her face tight against her slit.

"That's it, you little slut," Vicki growled. "Eat me!"

Karen's eyes half closed and Vicki felt her moan around her sex. Then the brunette's tongue worked even faster. Two minutes later, Vicki had two handfuls of hair making Karen look like she had horribly unkempt pigtails and was thrusting her pelvis up and down against her sister's frantic mouth. The vibe finally popped out onto the floor.

"Ohhh, fuuuck," Vicki let out as she went into a partial fetal position against Karen's face.

For a moment, the only movement was Karen's tongue still whipping across and around her sister's button. Vicki jerked with the first crescendo of orgasm and continued to twitch as she came, her mouth open in a silent scream. Then she let go of her sister's head and flopped back on the bed. Only then did she moan and writhe as Karen brought her down slowly.

Karen knelt there quite proud of herself as she looked down the almost naked body of her older sister. Rising from the floor gracefully, she climbed on top of the older woman and laid her head on Vicki's shoulder again. Karen loved hearing that satisfied breathing and the still partially racing heartbeat. One of Vicki's arms moved up to wrap around her.

"Thank you," Vicki breathed. "That was wonderful."

The sisters rested there another couple minutes before they heard the door unlock and Jo came back in carrying a tray of assorted fruit. She looked down at the pink device lying in the middle of the floor still glistening with Vicki's excretions.

"It looks like you two had some fun," Jo said.

The pilot brought the tray to the bed and the three ate like they were having a sleep-over. The afternoon was spent in much the same way as the morning. Jo directing whatever sexy game she dreamed up often making the sisters put on a show for her. It did not escape Vicki's notice that every one of those situations involved her acting as the domme. She was actually grateful for this as she was not completely comfortable in the sub role, especially with her sister. But there was more to it than just who was playing what role, Jo would commonly give her specific instructions about how to act and explain why it was important.

===========

The three had reached a lull as the light coming in from the window was just beginning to dim. Jo lazily looked at her phone and smiled.

"Guess what, ladies?" she spoke up. "We have a dinner invitation."

"From who?" Karen asked excitedly.

"An old friend of mine who owns a home on the island," came the answer as Jo sat up. "Get your suits back on and get ready to go."

The two sisters got up and had to search for where their bikini pieces had been tossed. As they were finishing getting redressed, Vicki looked over to see Jo pulling two leather leashes from her bag of toys. Oh, no, she thought.