Catch and Release Ch. 04

Story Info
Sisters are taken, as slaves, to a party.
6.8k words
4.82
4.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over 18, etc. etc. Enjoy!

Author's Note: This chapter contains incest and BDSM. If you have a problem with either of those, please don't read any further.

=====================

Jo turned around holding the leashes to see the fear in Vicki's eyes. The pilot got an evil grin and stepped right up to her casually clipping the leash onto the collar of the wide-eyed woman.

That simple action made Vicki feel as strange as when she first put on the collar. Intellectually, she knew that collars served as more than just a symbol, but having Jo clip the leash on made her hyper-aware of her situation once more. She and her sister were sex slaves to a woman they had met less than three days ago. They wore matching collars that could be mistaken for jewelry but still had the metal ring on the front used to attach things like a leash. For clothing, they were only in identically styled bikinis, her sister's mauve and hers blue. Both had been purchased for them by the woman standing in front of her.

All of it was Jo's property. Including her. Including her sister. At least until the morning when they got back to Miami. That was the deal she had made with the tall, muscular woman staring into her eyes. If she could have both sisters as her slaves for one day then she would give them the keys to their collars and set them free. Otherwise, she might have kept Vicki's sister, Karen.

Even if Jo seemed like a decent person right now, Vicki wouldn't let anyone else take advantage of Karen's submissiveness and use her only to throw her away. Vicki still felt guilty about letting that asshole of a man marry her sister and abuse her. At least that was over.

The strange feeling that most surprised her was how much Vicki had enjoyed the day once she decided to lean into it rather than fighting with how she thought she should act. She was beginning to understand why her sister wanted this. It was like...the analogy flashed through Vicki's mind and she realized that it was not an analogy at all. It was like...being a pet. No worries other than being obedient and making your owner happy. The rest of the world didn't matter.

Vicki's eyes, then, slowly rose to meet Jo's intense gaze.

"On your knees," she ordered.

Vicki dropped without considering otherwise. She was a pet. Jo had called her that but she only fully understood, in that moment, that it wasn't just a cute name. She looked up at Karen as Jo clipped the other leash to her sister's collar and, soon, the brunette joined her kneeling on the floor at their owner's feet.

Jo stepped back and pulled the chair to a spot where she could sit and face her two slaves then began to speak.

"Girls, we are about to go to a very special event," Jo started. "There are no fetish clubs on the island, the Bahamas are too religious to allow that, but there is one private residence that occasionally hosts parties."

She tugged almost absently on the leashes enough that the women had to lean forward and put their hands on the floor even as they continued to sit on their heels.

"For me, this is about status and bragging rights," the pilot continued. "There won't be a lot of people but those who are there are all important to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," both women said almost in unison.

"Good girls," Jo praised before going on. "What that means is that I will expect you to be completely obedient no matter what." She leaned forward and removed any slack from the leashes. "I am known for bringing the most beautiful and compliant women and you two will only add to that reputation. Aside from you both being gorgeous, I don't think anyone has ever brought sisters to the party. You will be the center of attention."

Vicki wasn't sure she liked that but it didn't matter what she liked as long as it made Jo happy. She would just have to ignore her own inclinations for a few more hours.

Jo stood up.

"Just do what I tell you and don't speak unless spoken to."

The woman turned and started for the door. Was she going to parade them through the ship like this, on a leash? Karen went to all fours and took a crawling step toward the door but Vicki hesitated. The leash went taunt and tugged at her neck.

Jo turned around and looked at the older sister with her eyebrows raised.

"If we can't get out of the room, pet," Jo said, "this is going to be a really long night."

"P..please, Jo, uh, Sir," Vicki pleaded. "Please not on the ship."

"This is what I'm talking about, V," she said in a stern voice. "No questioning my orders and no disobedience." Then her voice got softer, more understanding. "You have to trust me. You're safe with me. I promise."

There was a long pause where the two just looked at each other. Then Vicki looked down, her heart thumping.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," Jo said cheerfully.

The tall woman turned back around and started walking to the door, both sisters now following dutifully on all fours. They went only a few strides when Jo reached for the door and stopped. She turned back around and gazed down at the two sisters on their hands and knees. Yes, this was going to be quite a party.

"Stand up, girls," she ordered.

Both women were a little confused but stood up. Jo reached up and unclipped the leashes.

"I was never going to parade you through the ship," she stated, "unless I needed to punish you. This was just a test to make sure that you would if I wanted." She looked at the younger sister. "Karen, you passed with flying colors."

"Thank you, Sir," Karen beamed.

"Vicki," Jo turned toward the older sister. "I will emphasize this again. You need to trust me. Do you trust me?"

Vicki thought about that. Did she trust this woman? She hadn't done anything to hurt them or put them in danger and, as much as she didn't want to admit it, Vicki had enjoyed herself. She met the woman's steady gaze.

"Yes, Sir. I trust you," she responded.

Jo smiled at her and then turned back toward the door.

===========

Half an hour later, the three were stepping out of a small, three-wheeled vehicle and Jo was handing the driver some cash. There was a stone wall broken only by a pretty white wrought iron arch over a cobblestone walkway. The house was set back a ways and partially hidden by tropical plants. The green was accented by pops of red and purple all along the path. The residence wasn't huge but it was opulent. The walls were all a pale sunny yellow with white trim that accented against the greenery nicely.

They approached an arched double door of polished dark wood and glass but before ringing the bell, the pilot turned around and held up the long leather leashes. The sisters just stood there as they were, once again, tethered to their owner. Karen started to go to her knees until Jo stopped her.

"Not unless I say, babygirl."

Jo turned around and pressed the bell. After a few moments, a woman came and opened both doors wide. She wore an outfit that looked like a cross between a bikini and a dress. It was a tropical style with a black base covered in green palm leaves and flowers of red, yellow, and pink. The bikini top connected to the skirt with only a wedge of material attached between the breasts. A long slit up one side left a shapely leg visible as she walked. She had the dark bronze skin of a resident and the bearing of an Egyptian queen.

"Captain Ellis!" the woman's face lit up on seeing Jo.

She spread her arms and the tall pilot bent down for a hug. While the two embraced the woman took the opportunity to look over Jo's shoulder at the two collared sisters. They separated and the woman turned Jo around so they were both facing the two slaves.

"You told me you had a special surprise. Are these it?" the woman asked as she looked the sisters up and down. "I don't think you've ever brought two before."

The woman's eyes narrowed and her head tilted to one side slightly.

"They are very similar," she noted and her eyes went wide. She looked at Jo with a surprised expression. "Sisters?"

Jo didn't answer verbally, she just smiled and raised one eyebrow for a moment like the opposite of a wink. The woman laughed gleefully and put her hand back on the pilot's shoulder turning her back around and guiding her into the house.

"You never cease to amaze, Captain."

The leashes went tight and the sisters followed wordlessly behind the other two. The interior of the home was relatively spacious but on par with a middle-class suburban place on the mainland. The walls were more muted but continued the yellow-with-white trim design. The foyer was mostly a wide hallway that eventually opened up to a den on the right and a kitchen on the left. The view stretched all the way to the back of the house where there were large windows through which the ocean was visible about two hundred yards away. Also visible just past the windows was a horseshoe-shaped pool.

As they came into the den area, they saw two other couples already lounging. Closest was a man in a suit sitting on a couch facing away from them. On the floor next to him was a collared woman in a teal see-through outfit reminiscent of Barbra Eden on the old I Dream of Jeanie shows. They turned their heads to look at the newcomers.

Across from them was a thin woman in a latex catsuit sitting with her legs crossed and absently stroking the head of a man kneeling beside her wearing only a bikini bottom and a full leather hood that hid his face. They, too, looked up at the pilot and her two slaves. There was recognition by the latex-encased woman as she smiled and nodded toward Jo.

Vicki was suddenly acutely aware of her near naked and collared state as embarrassment rushed to the surface. It was one thing to do this roleplay in the privacy of a cabin room on the ship, it was entirely something different to be paraded on a leash in front of a room of strangers. Karen was feeling similar embarrassment but underlying the shame was just how horny it was making her.

"Dr. Caplain, may I introduce one of my dearest friends, Captain Josephine Ellis," the hostess announced very formally.

The man in the suit stood up and reached over the couch to shake Jo's hand.

"And I believe you and Lady Elaine are already acquainted," she continued.

Jo smirked and nodded back at the lady.

"We are. Good to see you and Fido again," Jo confirmed.

Surely Fido wasn't the man's real name, Vicki thought, then realized that it didn't matter.

"And you," Elain greeted, "you always have the most beautiful pets and two this time!" She raised what looked like a whisky glass in salute.

"They're sisters," the hostess added helpfully.

"Really?" the lady responded clearly impressed. She tilted her head and looked at Jo for confirmation.

"That is true," Jo confirmed. "They are sisters."

"Are they...intimate?" the doctor finally spoke up.

"If I want them to be," Jo answered confidently. "Girls, show these nice people how much you love each other. Give each other a nice kiss." She gave their leashes a little shake and stepped out of the way so that the sisters were the center of attention.

Vicki was a little in shock at being put on the spot like that but Karen took the lead and put an arm around her sister's waist. The other came up and moved Vicki's chin toward her. Their eyes met moments before their lips. Vicki let herself be swept up in her sister's passion. Her eyes closed and her hands snaked around Karen's torso. Karen's tongue teased at her lips until Vicki parted her own and let her tongue intertwine with her sister's.

Both women forgot the room around them and focused on each other. Vicki recognized the hunger rising in her that she had felt the first time she had spanked Karen's rear and knew her sister liked it. Rather than fight it, one hand reached for Karen's ass while the other slid up her spine to get a grip on her hair. She pulled forcing her younger sister's head back and presenting her collared kneck. Vicki heard Karen moan as she kissed her shapely neck, her tongue squeezing between the collar and her sister's sensitive skin.

It was suddenly hard to reach the enticing neck in front of her. It took the sisters a moment to realize that Jo was pulling on their leashes to separate them.

"I think that's enough, you little sluts," she admonished although a smile tugged at her lips.

"Aww, Captain," the hostess said just as a hand dropped from where it was playing with a breast. "You could have let them go on a little longer."

"You'll just have to be patient, Axana," Jo answered. "I promise you'll get your show. Have I ever let you down?"

Show? The sisters looked at each other briefly with wide eyes. Jo turned to the two of them.

"Karen, outside by the pool there's going to be an open bar. Go get me an Old Fashioned." Jo ordered.

"Yes, Sir," Karen said, happy to be able to serve.

Jo let go of the leash but didn't unclip it. Karen walked quickly toward the big sliding glass doors that led to the pool area. The big woman didn't acknowledge Vicki at all and, instead, just turned back to the other guests and made her way to one of the open chairs pulling the remaining sister with her. She sat and pointed to a spot on the floor beside her. Vicki understood and knelt there obediently. She felt Jo's strong but soft hand rest lazily behind her neck.

"Good girl," she said quietly.

Vicki flushed at how that small gesture of approval made her feel. Karen returned a couple of minutes later and, after handing off the drink, mirrored her sister on Jo's other side.

The three guests and the hostess bantered about nothing in particular or so it seemed. After a while, however, it became clear to Vicki that business connections were being made. The man in the suit was the newcomer to this group and was looking for a pilot to have on retainer. The hostess had made the introductions and the other lady was Jo's reference for past performance. This was some weird kind of interview.

The hostess brought plates of hors d'oeuvres to the guests completely ignoring the four kneeling on the floor. Karen's eyes followed the plates as they were passed out and felt a little pang of hunger. A minute later, Jo held a cube of cheese on a toothpick in front of her. She started to reach for it but Jo put it closer to her mouth indicating that she was going to feed her. Karen's eyes looked up at her owner in gratitude as she took the offered food between her teeth and pulled it from the stick. Jo then repeated the gesture with Vicki.

Jo fed each of them a few more times as the conversation continued, enough to stop their growling stomachs if not fill them up. Finally, she turned to Vicki and whispered to her.

"You and Karen go to the bar and get yourselves some drinks. I'll come get you in a couple of minutes." Jo started to sit back straight then leaned back in. "And get yourself something strong, you might need it. Remember, you're in charge of her when I'm not around."

The pilot then handed Vicki the leash attached to her sister's collar.

"Make her crawl, she'll love it," Jo added.

Vicki stood up with Karen watching her and seeing that she was holding her leash. The younger sister started to get up as well only for Vicki to shake her head and point to the floor. Karen's mouth opened for a moment then she sucked on her bottom lip and nodded. To get to the outer doors they had to go right through the center of the group and they could feel all of the others' eyes on them as the conversation lulled while they passed.

Vicki felt heat between her legs as she led her crawling sister through the house. Karen was feeling that same heat knowing that all those people were watching her crawl submissively behind her sister. This was a dream, or maybe a fantasy, come true for her.

The concrete in the pool area was a little rough on her knees but nothing serious. Vicki ordered a couple of shots and a couple of cocktails. Karen started to stand up but Vicki stopped her.

"I didn't say you could get up, slave," the older sister admonished.

There was an edge to her tone that drove directly into the parts of Karen's brain that drew pleasure from being ordered around.

"Yes, Sir," she said reflexively sitting on her heels.

Vicki looked down with a scowl.

"I am not a 'Sir'," she corrected.

Karen was confused.

"W..what...are you then," she asked anxiously.

There was a pause as Vicki downed one of the shots.

"When Jo...when Sir is not around, you will call me ma'am." She threw back the second shot. "Or...Mistress V. Understand?"

Vicki was a little ashamed of how excited this was making her but she also knew that Karen wanted it just as much.

"Y..yes, ma'am, M..mistress V," Karen replied testing the feel of the words rolling out of her. They felt good, like home.

"Good girl," Vicki praised and handed one of the cocktails to her sister.

Karen tried to hold it back but she couldn't help but smile. She tried to hide it behind the colorful cocktail but Vicki noticed. The older woman decided not to say anything and got a little smile of her own.

The two drank quietly for a couple more minutes until Jo walked out and ordered another Old Fashioned with an extra squeeze of orange. Vicki caught herself making a mental note of that detail for next time. Next time? What was happening to her?

Jo took her drink and leaned against the bar. She put out her hand to Vicki who handed over Karen's leash. Jo tugged up on it.

"Stand up so that I can talk to you both," she started. Karen rose to stand next to her sister. "Girls, I have one more big thing I need from the two of you this evening."

There was a long pause as she looked each of them in the eyes before continuing.

"We are going to put on a show for our host and her guests."

Both sisters' mouths opened slightly not knowing what to think.

"Usually, I do this with my one slave, but..." Jo explained but Vicki interrupted.

"You've done this before?" she asked.

Jo got a stern look.

"Turn around," she ordered.

Vicki looked concerned but turned away. Moments later a hard smack sounded around the pool from Jo's hand making contact with Vicki's rump followed by a yelp before she could cover her mouth.

"Back around," Jo ordered and Vicki turned back her eyes watering more from the shock than any real pain. "Don't interrupt me. Where was I? Right. As I was saying, I usually do this myself but today we have a special opportunity." Jo put a knuckle to Karen's chin. "Karen, you are going to be my instrument." Then she turned to Vicki. "And, Vicki, you are going to be the bow that makes that instrument sing."

Vicki desperately wanted to ask what that meant but, after the previous punishment, knew not to open her mouth.

"But first I need a picture," Jo said.

"What kind..." Vicki started then clamped her mouth shut after a raised eyebrow from Jo.

"Come over here into the light."

The girls stood where Jo indicated.

"Now turn to your sister and do an exaggerated kiss," Jo directed.

The two turned to each other and puckered their lips in a parody of a kiss. At the last second, though, Karen stuck out her tongue and licked Vicki's lips. That was the moment Jo took the picture.

"Karen!" Vicki exclaimed. "You messed it up!"

"No, I don't think so," Jo said looking at her phone.

She turned it around to show the sisters the still of Karen's tongue just trailing over Vicki's bottom lip. It was surprisingly sexy considering the intention.

"It's perfect, don't you think?"

"Perfect for what?" Karen asked.

"My new tattoo," Jo said smiling. "It's going to go right here." She held the phone with the screen out just under her breasts. "I've run out of room on the left. You two are going to bridge between the two sides."

"You're going to tattoo our picture onto your body?" Vicki said as the statement sunk in.

12