Catch and Release Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could I not?" Jo responded and put her phone away. "Right now, though, I need to get you two ready."

===========

Twenty minutes later, the guests of this party along with their companions were filing into a basement that could only be reached through a door behind a bookshelf. There was comfortable seating at the end of the room nearest to the group which they began to head towards. The other end of the room was mostly open except for a low table with large eye-ring bolts at key locations along its side, a Sybian, and a St. Andrews Cross mounted to one wall.

There was also a medium-sized cage on wheels sitting in front of the table. In that cage was Karen facing one wall so that the newcomers were seeing her from the side. She was kneeling patiently on all fours making a point not to look at them. Along with her collar, she wore a cream-colored lace bodice and grey hose but nothing else. Jo sat in a chair off to one side, more like an observer than a participant.

The others got settled with little fanfare or surprise at what they found. The hostess smiled at Jo and gave her a slight nod. With that, the pilot rose and came to stand right in front of Karen's cage before addressing the onlookers.

"Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you something completely unique. My two pet sisters will put on a demonstration for you. Karen here," Jo slapped the cage causing it to rattle loudly and making its occupant startle. "Has no idea what is about to happen. All of her reactions will be spontaneous and unrehearsed."

Jo knelt down to look at Karen eye-to-eye.

"No trying to fake anything. Do you understand?"

"Y..yes, Sir," Karen nodded, a tremor in her voice.

Jo stood back up and faced the small audience again.

"Come on out, Vicki," she said in a normal voice.

Despite the volume seeming to be too low for someone outside the room to hear, Vicki stepped out from a door just off to one side. She was wearing a black corset that left her breasts bare along with black fishnet hose and black high-heel stilettos. The only non-black item was the silver collar still around her neck.

"Vicki knows some of what is about to happen but has never done this before, so I will be coaching her through a wireless earpiece. Sit back, don't bother trying to relax, and enjoy."

Jo did a small head bow and retook her seat. Vicki waited for a signal from Jo and made the mistake of looking out at the people watching. How had she gotten herself into this? She just wanted to go on a nice cruise with her sister. Now she was about to do unspeakable things to Karen right in front of a group of sexual voyeurs. Their faces were impassive but their hungry eyes roaved over her and her sister.

She followed one of those stares to the caged body of her beautiful little sister. So helpless and so aroused. After all that had happened this week, Vicki knew just how much Karen was loving this. Love for her sister and conviction to see this through swelled in the older woman's heart. She steeled herself and tried to ignore the spectators.

"Circle around the cage once to face Karen and..." Jo's voice whispered in her ear giving her instructions.

Vicki looked over momentarily at the tall pilot who was barely moving her lips and whispering into a headset mic. Then she began to follow her direction.

The stilettos made a distinctive sound against the hard floor as she walked, no, prowled slowly around the cage. Karen turned as much as she could to follow Vicki's legs as she circled finally coming to a stop in front of the brunette's face. She knelt down just like Jo had and looked into the cage. Her sister's face showed trepidation but excitement. Vicki crooked her finger beckoning her forward.

"Come here, sis," Vicki ordered. "Close to me."

"Yes, ma'am," Karen acknowledged and crawled right up to the bars to meet her sister's gaze. A finger came past the bars to caress her lips.

"Gooood," Vicki praised. "Now, I'm going to use your little pussy however I want today. And you're not going to cum until I tell you to."

"Y..yes, ma'am," Karen replied with the hint of a smile.

Vicki then unlatched the cage and swung the door wide reaching in to clip a leash onto Karen's collar once again. She led her sister out of the cage and onto the table. Jo stood up and rolled the cage to the side before returning. Vicki had Karen lay down spread eagle on the table. Karen then watched as Jo and her sister used thick but soft ropes to tie her wrists and ankles to those protruding eye bolts. When they were done, the younger woman pulled at her bonds noting just how little movement she had left. Jo sat back down leaving Vicki to loom over her captured sister.

"Tonight," Vicki began at Jo's direction, "you are...not my sister." She had to force the words out but managed it. "You are my...whore."

As hard as it was for Vicki to utter those words, it was nothing for Karen to repeat them.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm your whore. My sister's whore."

"That's right," Vicki said.

She climbed up onto the table and straddled her sister's torso. With her hands stretched above her, Karen's nipples were just peeking out from under the cups of the lingerie. Vicki started flicking Karen's nipples like she was playing a game of paper football with them. She started softly but increased the strength of her flicks every time, alternating from one side to the other. She liked watching her little sister jerk after every hit and the cute grunts. Then she pinched both nipples at the same time and pulled up. Karen's back arched trying to ease the stretching as she began to moan. Karen's hips began to move like she was trying to get away but the sounds she was making made it clear she was enjoying every second.

Vicki let go with one hand and reached back cupping Karen's sex in her palm and pressing down to keep her pinned against the table. She started rubbing fast and hard against Karen's clit with her palm. Her sister's slit was so slippery that her hand moved with ease. The brunette's wriggling and moans took on a more desperate tone as an orgasm started to build.

After a minute, Karen was pulling hard against her restraints, her whole body fighting to maintain her composure and losing. Vicki's fingers curled and found her opening spearing into her even as a thumb began to circle her clit.

"What are you?" Vicki asked mimicking Jo's words in her ear.

"I..I'm my...ooohhhh, fuuuuck...my sister's....uhhh...whore!" Karen forced herself to say.

"Don't you cum!" Vicki reminded.

Just hearing her sister telling her not to, made Karen's climax that much more imminent.

"Ohhh, please," she pleaded.

"No, don't you do it!" came Vicki's forceful response.

Karen cried out in frustration doing everything she could to stop the wave but knew it was only a matter of time.

"What a filthy little slut you are," Vicki teased using Jo's words. "Letting your own sister make you her bitch."

As the words sunk in, a wave of erotic submission washed over the brunette, and all of her resistance broke. Her whimpering and moaning stopped as the climax reached its peak, held there for several seconds, and then crashed through her. Karen's body quaked even as Vicki's fingers continued their assault on her pussy.

Vicki got the response Jo wanted in her ear but wasn't sure she could do it. Her eyes briefly met Jo's in a silent pleading.

"She disobeyed you," Jo whispered. "You must respond to that. Now do it!"

"Are you cumming?" Vicki yelled. "Did you just cum you little slut?"

Karen couldn't form words as the orgasm continued. Vicki released her hold on the brunette's sex and brought the hand to her sister's nose. Karen's head began to clear as her senses were accosted by the smell of her own failure.

"You did!" Vicki accused. "You fucking came!" She shoved three fingers into Karen's mouth. "See?"

Of course, Karen couldn't respond but there was no need to. When her sister pulled her fingers from her mouth, covered in her saliva, the hand went right back to her sex. Karen's back arched as she instinctively tried to get away.

"Too much!" she complained.

"Oh, now it's too much? Well, you know what filthy sluts get when they cum without permission?" Vicki questioned.

Karen shook her head.

"Punished?" she guessed.

Another quick flick of Vicki's eyes to Jo then back to Karen.

"They have to keep cumming until I decide you've had enough."

Jo stood up long enough to hand Vicki a medium-sized black wand vibrator. The older sister climbed off the table and put the vibrator to Karen's pussy.

"Oh, shit," Karen exclaimed as the vibrating head came into contact with her already sensitive clit.

"Whenever you cum," Vicki's voice broke in while lifting the wand away, "you will tell me what you are. Understand?"

Karen breathed heavily in her respite and nodded.

"What are you?" Vicki prodded.

"My sister's whore," Karen replied.

"Good girl," Vicki said and replaced the wand on her sister's quim.

Karen jerked at the contact. She was already extra sensitive but the situation and the vibe were already bringing her back toward that peak.

In the audience, the hostess was gently rubbing her breast while Dr. Caplain had his fly open and his female companion was slowly pumping his member in her hand. Lady Elaine, similarly, had Fido rubbing her breasts from behind and had a hand at her own crotch.

"Now cum for me, my little slut sister," Vicki commanded as she wiggled the wand deeper into Karen's folds.

Karen didn't think she was at that point yet but something in her sister's voice and the vibe took her right to the precipice.

"Fuuuuck, I'm...cumming!" she said in surprise.

"What are you, bitch?" Vicki said.

"My...nnnngg...sister's whore!"

With those words, Karen shook again as the climax took her. This one was quicker with a bit of an edge. She expected her sister to let up after that but the wand stayed and didn't let her rest. It hadn't let the rollercoaster descend far and a new climb was already starting.

Karen shook her head and then remembered what she had been told to say.

"My sister's whore," she cried out as another climax shot through her like a tiny bolt of lightning.

Only then did the vibe get removed. Karen lay there, her whole body tingling and her pussy still feeling like it was vibrating even without the device. She absently felt the ropes being untied but didn't want to move.

Then she was being slid down the table, her feet coming off, then the rest of her legs. Finally, she was turned over onto her stomach and she felt the floor under her toes. About half of her upper body still rested on the table. Someone moved her head toward the audience.

There was a lull for a blessed minute until there was a small slap to her rear.

"No time for napping, sis," Vicki announced. "You're not done cumming for me."

Karen was pretty sure that she was spent, at least for a few more minutes.

"Can't cum anymore," she said.

"You will keep cumming until I say it's enough, remember?"

Karen felt something hard sweeping up and down her crevice then pushing in. It was thick and it kept pressing deeper. She looked back to see her sister behind her wearing a strap-on harness and gripping her hips.

Behind her, Vicki was watching the fake cock disappear into her little sister's hole. It was a heady thrill to know that she was penetrating her sister. The older woman's eyes traced up the enticing curves in front of her and wanted to take her, to drive her insane with pleasure, and then hold her while she fell asleep.

Vicki started moving her hips pumping the dildo a little deeper with every thrust. Karen's little sounds of pleasure stoked her own excitement. In her ear, she was getting less and less direction from Jo. When Vicki's pelvis met Karen's butt, she gripped her sister's waist and pulled hard while pushing with her hips for one last thrust. She was rewarded with Karen making a surprised whimper. She pulled almost all the way out then stopped.

"Fuck yourself, whore," Vicki commanded.

"Yes, ma'am," Karen murmured and lifted herself slightly off the table.

She pushed back impaling herself. It felt so good having the large dildo stretching her wide. Even more than the physical pleasure, it was like her big sister was claiming her. She pulled back and impaled herself again. The deeper she got, the more complete it felt. Over and over she tried to take her sister's strap-on to the hilt.

"Take me, sis. I'm your whore," Karen thought.

That's when the first stirrings of another orgasm made itself known. Both women were now moving in tandem, the pace picking up. Karen laid her cheek on the table and held onto the edges. She got a glimpse of the onlookers all in their own stages of sex but with their eyes glued to the events in front of them.

Karen stopped pushing back as her climax reached its point of no return but Vicki kept pounding into her.

"I'm my...aaahhhh...sister's whore!" Karen cried as the blissful pulse shook her and this time she knew it was true.

A small dip and another wave crashed down almost on top of the previous.

"Fuuuuck...sister's whore," she managed.

Then the shock of powerful vibrations on her clit. Vicki had turned the wand back on and was using it while still pushing the dildo in and out of her.

"Give me more, sis," Vicki was saying. "This is what you get for cumming without permission."

Karen couldn't have held it off if she had wanted to. Yet another crescendo hit her as her body jerked and rode the wave, her legs quaking uncontrollably. Still, Vicki didn't stop. One orgasm after another rocked through the brunette.

"Can't stop," she wailed. "Aaaahhhh...can't stop cumming!"

Even after Vicki stepped back, breathing hard, herself, one more wave blew through the younger sister. Without Vicki behind her, Karen couldn't support herself and started to collapse to the floor. Vicki caught her and lowered her softly into a sitting position between Vicki's legs. The older sister wrapped her arms around Karen and just held her for a moment whispering in her ear.

"You're okay. I'm here, baby. I've got you."

Then louder, so that the spectators could hear.

"What are you?" Vicki asked.

Karen smiled and leaned her head back onto Vicki's shoulder.

"I'm my sister's whore," she answered.

Around them, the sounds of others finishing their own orgasms took the place of applause. All except for one person loudly and slowly clapping. Vicki looked toward the sound knowing it was Jo. Their temporary owner wore an expression of pride and, as Vicki watched, stood up while still clapping.

"I love you, sis," Karen whispered right beside her.

"I love you too," Vicki replied.

The two moved their faces toward each other and ended up in a soft kiss that radiated affection and a deeper love than many couples will ever achieve.

===========

Back on the ship, Jo let the sisters sleep and just enjoyed the press of their bodies against hers for one night. At some point during the night, the cruise liner had left the island and made its way back to the port in Miami.

The next morning, Jo was up before the other two and had started packing as Karen roused.

"Oh, Sir, I should be doing that," Karen said as she got up and started to help.

"It's okay, I've got it," Jo replied.

On the bed, Vicki was stretching and sitting up.

"Good, you're both awake," Jo said. "Ladies, come over here."

Karen moved to the indicated spot and knelt at Jo's feet happily. Vicki moved slower but moved to where Jo and her sister were. Just as she was about to kneel beside her sister, Jo stopped her and pulled the chair over.

"Vicki, sit here."

Vicki sat and watched as Jo opened a small pack from her bag and went around behind the older sister. Jo gently pushed her head forward and proceeded to release the collar from around her neck.

Karen looked on with growing concern. Had they done something wrong?

Vicki rubbed her neck as the collar was removed. Jo put the metal ring back into her pack and turned back to Vicki handing her the tool she had used to unlock the collar. The pilot turned back to Karen who looked like she was about to cry.

"I..I'm going with you, right?" Karen asked Jo hopefully.

"Sweetie," Jo started as she squatted in front of the still-collared sister, "I never said this was permanent. This is how I am, catch and release. Besides, you have someone way better than me to take you on."

Jo stood up and shouldered one of her bags and then picked up the other. She opened the door but turned back to Karen.

"Remember, when I'm not around Vicki is in charge."

With that, she walked out and closed the door behind her. There was silence in the room as both women processed what had happened. Vicki had expected something along these lines so she recovered first. She realized that she had already decided what she was going to do even if she had not consciously been aware of it previously. Vicki stood up, found her bikini, and started to get dressed. Karen still knelt facing the door not sure what to do.

"Karen, come over here," Vicki commanded and sat on the edge of the bed.

Her little sister turned her head toward her, confusion still evident on her face, and started to get up.

"Crawl," Vicki ordered.

There was a new edge to her voice, Karen noted, and it pulled her out of her stupor. The brunette got on all fours and crawled over to the bed between her sister's legs.

"When we get home, you are going to quit that awful job you hate and move in with me," Vicki said.

"What?" Had Karen heard her correctly? Move in with her sister? Quit her job?

"Was I not completely clear, ... slave?" Vicki said but with kindness in her voice.

This wasn't an admonition, this was a statement about their new relationship. Karen took a moment to respond as she began to understand her situation. She was still wearing the collar. Her sister, her beautiful, loving sister was taking her home. She still had an owner.

"Y..yes, ma'am. Sorry,...Mistress V," she replied.

Karen sucked in her lips to keep from shouting but a tear still escaped down her cheek. Her sister reached down and put a finger under her chin forcing her to look up into her eyes. There she saw the loving domination that she craved, that she needed.

"What are you?" Vicki asked.

Karen's response was immediate but wobbly around the happy sobs threatening to overtake her.

"I'm my sister's whore."

12