Catch the Wind by Its Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we don't need to go there," I said, regretting I even hinted at this conversation.

"This morning? What happened this morning?" Alice asked, confused.

"Well, nothing..." I started.

"I caught Chris playing with himself," Charlotte interrupted, grinning.

"That's not entirely..." I tried to interject.

"Whaaaaaat?" Alice laughed. "Seriously? When did that happen?"

"It's not..." I began.

"This morning, when I came back to get my wallet," Charlotte replied, all prissy and nonchalant. "He asked if I wanted to finish him off."

"No! That isn't..." I was in deep shit.

"What the fuck?" Alice glared at me.

"Well... technically that isn't true," I said, quickly, holding my hand up towards Charlotte, gesturing for her to shut up.

"Well, you subtly hinted," Charlotte said anyway.

"Yeah, subtle hinting is more his thing. I doubt he would have the courage to come right out and ask," Alice smirked.

"What? No, I would definitely have the courage," I stated.

"So you admit it," Alice pressed.

"I thought it was kind of hot," Charlotte said, quietly laughing.

"I think we should just drop this right about now," I said. I really wanted to go hide in a corner.

"No, I don't think I'm ready to drop this, Chris. Why the fuck were you jerking off?" Alice asked. I couldn't tell if she was angry, or toying with me.

"Fine, you wanna know why I was spanking it? Because I was thinking about last night and it turned me the fuck on," I said, defensively.

"You're right, we don't need to talk about this," Alice said quickly, looking at the TV, suggesting the conversation was over.

"Oh, what happened last night?" Charlotte quizzed, grinning, amused with the conversation.

"We got it on, imagining we were having a threesome..." I started.

"CHRIS!" Alice yelled, but she was laughing, embarrassed, gesturing an authoritative finger at me. "Don't!"

"...with you." I finished, looking directly at Charlotte. Fuck it. They put me in this position, so I was going to turn the tables of awkwardness back onto them.

Charlotte had a surprised look on her face, briefly, before breaking into a massive shit-eating grin, "Well well well. My sweet innocent little sister has a surprise naughty streak about her. Who would have known."

"Oh please! You're the prissy prudish one, if anything," Alice quickly bit back at her sister.

"Yeah, no. Not really. Not at all actually. I'm very much not prudish in the slightest," Charlotte countered, unconvincingly.

"Spoken like a genuine prude, Charlotte," Alice smiled. "Just like your bloody mother."

That hit a nerve, their mother was queen of the prudes. Charlotte glared at Alice, then turned her attention to me. "So, Chris. You fantasised about having a threesome with me and Alice?"

Oh dear. I need to tread carefully. First of all, I need to keep Alice on side. Getting her upset would definitely ruin things. And second, I should end this madness right now, to ensure I succeed in my first of all. And third, well, we're just talking. What could go wrong?

"Well, it kind of came up... in passing," I hesitated.

Charlotte smirked, "In passing, eh? Both last night and again this morning when I caught you... oh wow! You were thinking about me while you played with your dick this morning. That's so hot!"

"Umm, I'll stop you right there," Alice piped in. "If anything, he was jerking off to a scenario rather than the people in it."

"Tell me, Chris. In this "scenario", who was naughtier, me or Alice?" Charlotte asked, as she moved closer to me on the corner lounge suite.

"Well, that would be a matter of perspective," I replied, very conscious of how close Charlotte had gotten on my right, with Alice on my left.

"No honey," Alice said, pulling me around to face her. "I was there last night, I know what we imagined, and I was definitely the naughtier one."

With that, she pulled me into her and kissed me. She kissed me like she hadn't done since before we were married. It was passionate, and extremely intimate as she pressed herself against me. Made all the hotter that Charlotte was right there next to me, watching us.

"Well, regardless of what you two imagined..." Charlotte interrupted, pulling me towards her, breaking up the kiss from my wife, and turning my head to face her. "... just me actually doing this makes me naughtier."

Then Charlotte pressed herself against me, her lips against mine as her tongue entered my mouth. I hesitated, until I felt Alice's hand, lightly caressing my back. She wasn't angry! At that moment, I kissed Charlotte back, eagerly. I must admit, she was a great kisser, and I quickly lost myself in her lips, her wet tongue mingling with my own. I then felt a tug from Alice, and I seamlessly turned my head, breaking the kiss with Charlotte to have my wife's lips against mine once again.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening, and I realised my dick was rock hard as I got passed between them a couple more times. I think I had finally discovered paradise.

Charlotte broke her kiss early, but kept her face close to mine. "Chris? I'm a better kisser than my sister, aren't I?" she asked, smiling.

"You're different," I answered.

"No! You don't have to be polite to her Chris," Alice spoke up. "Just put her in her place. Second place."

"Ladies... beautiful, hot... ladies," I turned, so I could look between them both more easily. "Let's not make this a competition, you've both already won."

"Oh fuck that!" Alice exclaimed, and pulling her top off over her head, she straddled my lap, kissing me hard and frantic, her bra covered breasts pressing against me. It was a short kiss, and we both turned to look at Charlotte, Alice smirking provocatively, challenging her.

"You two are so hot!" Charlotte stated, and reaching down, pulled her own top up and over her head. We both just looked at her, her tits encased in a sexy black bra, smaller than Alice's Es, maybe about a D, but both so damn sexy. She was a gorgeous sight to behold, and my cock throbbed hard against Alice's ass in appreciation.

Alice giggled as she felt my cock twitch beneath her, "Mmmm, it feels like somebody is having impure thoughts about my sister."

"I'm not gonna deny it, I want to get you both naked right now," I said grinning.

"And then what?" Charlotte asked, smiling naughtily.

"And then we finally find out which one of us is the most prudish," Alice winked at her sister. Then standing up, Alice pushed her skirt down her legs, standing sexily before us in matching pink & white bra and panties. Damn, my wife looks fine!

"Oh, so that's how it is then, is it," Charlotte said, then standing up herself, she unbuttoned her tight jeans.

I watched Charlotte intensely as she shimmied her pants down her hips, her green panties coming into view, then her juicy thick thighs. I quickly looked to Alice to make sure she was okay with me ogling her sister so openly, but I needn't have worried as she herself was intently watching the sexy reveal. I looked up at Charlotte and caught a naughty, sexy look as she grinned down at me.

As Charlotte's sexy feet stepped out of her pants that now lay in a heap on the floor, Alice suddenly remembered herself and she leapt at me, reaching for the top of my own jeans she deftly undid them with skill I never knew she possessed. She began tugging them, and my boxers, down my hips and I lifted my butt off the couch to make it easier for her. My hard dick sprang free, slapping against my stomach with its release, and Alice immediately grabbed at it. She turned to look up at Charlotte, smiling, "You'll need to do more than some lame striptease to prove you're not a prude, sis."

Alice then swallowed my dick right down to the hilt as I gasped aloud. She gagged when the head of my cock hit the back of her throat but she didn't let up one bit as she started sucking up and down. The wet sound of her slobbering on my dick drowned out the noise of the movie in the background. She took her mouth off my cock to lick up and down the shaft a couple times then she started to stroke me with her hand as she looked up at Charlotte standing beside us watching the action.

"Well?" Alice asked, trying to provoke Charlotte. Alice was pretty much offering up her husband's cock. To her own sister.

Charlotte looked at each of us, uncertainly. "Okay, you win," she shrugged.

"Really?" Alice frowned, confusion and a hint of disappointment across her face. Likewise, I had the same reaction, only amplified as I internally deflated, my new found favourite fantasy refusing to become a reality.

"No, not really," Charlotte chuckled as she fell to her knees between my legs, nudging Alice out of the way. She grabbed hold of my dick and gave it a good squeeze. "Look at what my selfish sister has been keeping all to herself all this time."

Charlotte then sucked me into her mouth. I couldn't believe it, I had my dick in my sister-in-law's mouth. She was different to Alice, with quicker, shallower motions and not as wet with her lips sucking more tightly around the head. I didn't want to admit it, but Charlotte's blowjob actually felt better than my wife's and I knew that with only a couple more minutes of this I could come.

I looked up at my wife and she caught my eye, smiling sexily. She then lent in close, her face right next to Charlotte's who continued to suck on me and started licking around the base of my cock. Alice started running her tongue up and down my shaft, getting closer to Charlotte's mouth with each swipe of her tongue. Charlotte got the hint, releasing my dick with a loud pop and Alice immediately took me back into her mouth. This time Charlotte started licking me, initially up and down my shaft, then she went lower and started sucking on my balls. I was in heaven and I didn't think life would ever get any better than having two sexy ladies sucking on your dick at once.

As Charlotte licked back up one side of my shaft, Alice licked down the other side. Soon I had two very wet tongues licking up and down my throbbing cock, and I began to wonder if they were concentrating more on out-doing each other than they were attempting to make me feel good. At one point when they were both licking the head of my dick their tongues touched and they giggled then carried on licking me. The hotness of that definitely wasn't lost on me and my cock throbbed with the idea of them licking each other's tongues. When they did it again I hoped that it was intentional, because I was about to take a risk to step this up a gear.

"You know, if you two want to kiss then just go for it," I suggested, smiling.

"Ah, no, Chris! I don't think we need to go there," Charlotte said, shutting me down.

"A bit weird?" I asked, my nose crinkling.

Alice released the head of my dick with a pop. "For some it might be a bit too weird," she giggled, then continued sucking on me.

Charlotte looked up at me then back down at her sister sucking my dick. She seemed to be contemplating what to do then appeared to come to a conclusion as she leaned back in to run her tongue up my shaft. They were both soon licking up and down my cock again only this time when they got to the head and their tongues touched they didn't move away. I looked onwards as their eyes locked onto each other, then they just smiled as they moved back down my dick. Upwards again and again their tongues touched several times as they swiped at the top of my head. It was unbelievably sexy to watch and my cock pulsed wickedly each time their tongues would touch.

Charlotte then sucked my cock back into her mouth and while she went to town on me Alice got up, kneeling beside me on the couch and reaching back she undid then removed her bra. Her gorgeous, large tits bounced free, her erect nipples just begging to be sucked on, which is exactly what I did. Pulling her into me I devoured her tits, sucking and slobbering all over them while Charlotte did fucking wonders on my dick with those sensational lips of hers.

Charlotte looked up at us with her big blue eyes, my dick still between her lips and she saw that Alice had now removed her bra, her hefty tits now out in the open. Not to be out done, Charlotte released my dick and stood up, enticingly, before us. I stopped my lapping away at my wife's deliciously protuberant nipple as we both watched Charlotte expectantly. Never would I have dreamed that my snooty sister-in-law would be standing in front of me in only her undergarments, but here we were.

"Well I don't think I can compete with those fantastic boobs, Alice. They're unbelievably hot!" Charlotte said, as she stood sexily before us. "But, seeing as I'm constantly catching your husband checking out my butt, I think I can still get one over you."

Charlotte turned, and bending her knees with her magnificent ass thrust in our direction, she peeled the full green panties down her legs. Her butt was something to behold, with wide hips and large, slightly dimpled, squeezable cheeks, topped off with a smooth even tan across her behind. Both Alice and I moaned our approval as her ass jiggled deliciously at us while she stepped out of her panties.

Charlotte twirled around to face us, and I feasted my gaze upon the sexy triangle of dirty blonde hair between her thick thighs and my dick pulsed in anticipation of getting to also feast my mouth on her as well.

"Fuck you've got a great ass!," Alice exclaimed, eliciting a giggle from Charlotte. "Last night in our fantasy, it's no wonder burying your face in her ass was the first thing you wanted to do, Chris."

"Mmmmm, yummy," Charlotte purred, seductively. "But how 'bout we start with something a bit lighter."

Charlotte stepped forward and spun around, her butt once again in our faces, then bending her knees and sticking her ass out she was soon bouncing her ass in my lap. My dick was still slick with the ladies' saliva and my own precum and it slid effortlessly between her ass cheeks as she did a sexy bounce and grind between my legs. My sister-in-law was giving me a cowgirl lap dance and soon her ass crack was slick with my precum, I was so turned-on.

Alice was still kneeling beside me and she leant close to chew on my earlobe sexily. "Touch her," Alice said, signalling a green light for me to be able to take this further.

I just groaned as my hands grasped hold of Charlotte's hips and I assisted her movements, my throbbing cocking sliding deliciously up and down the crack of her opulent ass. I soon ran my hands up her sides then forwards until I was cupping her generous tits, held firmly within her padded black bra. Charlotte moaned as I mauled her chest, and she fell back against me to give me better access, her ass firmly planted between my stretched legs. She leant to the side looked back over her right shoulder and kissed me passionately. While I kept a hand squeezing her right breast I ran my other hand down her soft stomach, until I was combing my hands through the thick bush between her legs. This was really happening and my cock throbbed excitedly against her delicious ass. Charlotte opened her legs, allowing me to press on and I slipped a finger between her very wet, slick pussy lips, getting to touch my sister-in-law's cunt for the first time. She moaned into my mouth as I used my fingers to spread her own juices all over her pussy and I was soon flicking my fingers over her engorged clit.

Obviously not wanting to feel left out, Alice straddled both mine and Charlotte's legs as she sat on top of us. She leant forward and began nuzzling, kissing and licking up and my neck while I was still kissing Charlotte. Alice then nudged Charlotte out of the way as she pushed her tongue between my lips and as I kissed my wife I sunk two fingers deep into her sister's tight, dripping cunt. Charlotte moaned sexily as I fingered her and soon Alice started to lightly purr as well and I wondered where Charlotte's hands were right then, out of my vision. I soon heard a loud slap and Alice yelped in surprise and I got my answer; Charlotte's hands were on my wifes ass - her own sister's ass.

Alice broke away from our kiss, giggling as she looked at her sister. "You cheeky bitch," Alice purred.

"Speaking of cheeky," Charlotte grinned, and Alice moaned and wriggled on top of us. I could only assume Charlotte had given my wife's ass a good, hard squeeze.

"Oh fuck... Charlotte" Alice breathed. She looked at Charlotte sexily. "I'm gonna kiss you."

"Mmmhmm," Charlotte moaned, her pussy tightening around my fingers.

And then Alice leant in, planting her lips against her sister's right before my eyes. Their kiss soon escalated to more passionate as I watched their tongues toying with each other's and my cock throbbed where it stood, pressed between Charlotte's exquisite ass cheeks. Even in my wildest dreams I had never imagined I'd get to see something as sexy as two sisters making out in front of me, and not just two sisters; but my own wife and her sister.

As absolutely hot as it was to watch the ladies pashing up a storm, I soon decided I could be of better use not trapped underneath the two of them while they do it. "Let me up," I breathed. "I want a piece of Charlotte's ass."

The two ladies giggled, and Alice rolled off us and sat upright next to us on the couch. Charlotte got on her knees between Alice's legs and they were soon kissing again. I finally removed my pants that had been around my ankles this whole time and yanking off my tee-shirt I was now the first of us to be completely naked, with Alice still wearing panties and Charlotte in a bra.

I knelt in behind Charlotte, running my hands up her sides and kissing down her back. She was too upright for me to get to my target so I pushed her forward, in turn this pushed Alice backwards. They were no longer able to kiss in this position, as Charlotte's face was now level with Alice's tits and my sister-in-law wasted no time in sucking one of my wife's nipples into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Alice groaned in delight. "Charlotte... fuck. Suck on my tits!"

Alice looked at me over her sister's back, her eyes glazed over, as she massaged the breast her sister wasn't sucking on. "Chris," she breathed. "Stop watching us and eat my sister's fucking pussy!"

I was definitely torn between wanting to watch what my wife and her sister were doing, and actually participating in the action. But I shook my head, clearing it of the obvious distraction, and without further hesitation I leant down and finally buried my face in Charlotte's ass. Charlotte moaned, muffled slightly by her sister's breast in her mouth, when I buried my tongue deep into her slick, juicy pussy. I thought Alice could get wet, but her sister was literally dripping, her juices thick and filmy as I lapped away at her delicious cunt from behind. She tasted so fucking good, and I licked her wildly, my tongue bathing her whole mound while I gripped her fat ass firmly in both hands.

Charlotte started shuffling backward, and I stopped my assault on her pussy to see what was going on. Alice was laying on her back with her legs in the air, bent at the knee, as Charlotte was pulling her sexy pink and white underwear down her gorgeous legs. Alice was chewing on her bottom lip as she dropped her legs, spreading them at the same time to bare her naked pussy to her own sister. I watched as Charlotte softly ran a finger down Alice's stomach, through her thick bush and delicately pushed it between the folds of my wife's very wet pussy. Alice moaned as she closed her eyes, her hands coming up to cup her own tits sexily. I massaged Charlotte's large rump as I watched her remove her finger from my wife's dripping snatch and suck it into her mouth, tasting her sister's sex juices.

"Oh, God... you taste so good, Alice," Charlotte stated. She then bent forward and buried her face between Alice's spread legs with a moan.