Catch the Wind by Its Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice groaned in pleasure, her pussy being eaten by her own sister bringing last night's fantasy to life. Completing the fantasy I once again buried my face in Charlotte's ass. I speared my tongue deep into her snatch, before licking downwards to concentrate on her large protruding clit. Charlotte loved that, and soon the room was filled with a chorus of the two ladies' sensual moaning. Using my thumb to continue rubbing her clit, I run my tongue up her slit then licked at her asshole a couple of times. She moaned, her voice muffled with her mouth planted on my wife's pussy, and she wiggled her ass in my face. I took the hint and went to town on her ass, licking madly at her rosebud before trying to push my tongue deep inside her.

My cock was throbbing between my legs, begging for attention and I didn't think I should neglect him any longer. Giving one last long lick from Charlotte's clit and up the crack of her ass, I knelt up behind her and grabbing her hip with one hand I rubbed the head of my dick against her clit with the other. Charlotte moaned into Alice's pussy and wiggled her ass back me. I wasn't even sure if I should be in this position right now and looked to Alice for her approval to continue.

Alice just smiled back at me, devilishly. "Fuck her, babe!" Alice purred. "Show my sister how good your big hard cock will feel deep in her pussy!"

I grinned, happy that Alice came through. I waited just a couple more seconds, in case Charlotte's wants differed to ours, and when she didn't say anything I lined up my dick and started pushing into her. Charlotte stopped eating my wife's pussy to moan out loud with the intrusion as I pulled out a touch and pushed back in again, going further inside her with each push. No surprise, Charlotte was tighter than Alice, having not had any kids yet, and although she was very wet I still took it slow. Once I was in, I pulled out with just the head left inside her, then thrust in hard, pushing her forward into my wife with a yelp.

I picked up the pace, grabbing my sister-in-law's hips with both hands and gave her long, deep thrusts, my hips slapping against her ass. Her pussy gripped at me tightly with each withdrawal and she would moan sexily with each push back into her. Alice just watched us, smiling and idly playing with her tits as I continued to fuck her sister from behind, the sound of our bodies slapping together echoing throughout the room.

Alice slid from underneath Charlotte, sitting on the floor next to her with her back against the couch. Alice then reached underneath her sister until I felt her hand between Charlotte's legs and she started to rub her clit as the two ladies kissed. Charlotte really started to moan then and she pushed back to meet each of my thrusts with even more enthusiasm. Her hot, sucking pussy felt so fucking good and watching the two of them making out had me peaking earlier than I'd hoped.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna come soon!" I warned.

"So am I!" Charlotte moaned. "Do me harder, I'm almost there!"

I gripped Charlotte's ass roughly, and thrust into her sweet, juicy pussy for all I was worth, my hips slapping her fat ass loudly. I could still feel Alice's fingers flicking across Charlotte's clit with each thrust inside her and I reveled in the way her ass jiggled with each lunge. I felt her cunt tightening and contracting around my cock, and I knew she was there.

"Ahhh, I'm coming! Fuck me!" Charlotte cried out.

She moaned loudly as I continued to fuck her hard and fast through her orgasm until I couldn't hold on any more. I pulled out and with a loud groan I came all over her ass, rope after rope, streaking across the cheeks of her delicious butt in one of the most epic orgasms of my life.

"Oh my God! That was so fucking hot!" Alice squealed, excitedly.

My cock rested, still hard, nestled within the crack of Charlotte's exquisite ass, my cum starting to streak down her smooth, fleshy rump. I appreciated Charlotte leaving her ass high in the air while she caught and breath, and the way Alice was eyeing it up and licking her lips I think she appreciated it also as she moved to kneel by my side behind her sister.

"Fuck that was good... so fucking good... "Charlotte breathed. "I can't believe you came all over my ass, Chris."

"Mmmm, I'm glad he did," Alice said then she leant in and licked up a line of my cum that had run down Charlotte's ass and over her hip.

Charlotte purred as Alice licked another streak off her ass with a nice long lick. My cock pulsed, as Alice pushed me aside and she went to town on her sister's butt. I was surprised because Alice rarely swallowed my cum, saying she didn't really like the taste, yet here she was devouring every drop she could get her tongue on from off of her sister's rotund, delectable ass. Once Alice was happy she had got all of my cum she buried her face in Charlotte's ass, and was immediately lapping away at her sister's pussy and asshole.

One of my biggest fantasies was to watch my wife eating pussy, and my cock throbbed like crazy getting to really see it in the flesh and I just had to have her. I got in behind Alice and grabbing her ass I lined my cock up with her dripping pussy and pushed inside her. Alice moaned sexily as I pushed into her to the hilt, her cunt gripping me, not quite as tight as Charlotte was but still with plenty of snugness and I gripped her by the hips as I pulled her back into me.

As soon as Alice had her tongue back on Charlotte's clit I started to fuck her, harder than we would usually fuck. Alice groaned into her sister's cunt as I drove into her from behind, her ass slapping my hips loudly with each brisk thrust.

"Oh, fuck!" Alice cried out. "Harder, babe. Fuck me harder!"

I didn't think I could fuck her any harder, but God loves a trier. I gripped Alice's hips roughly and I pulled her back into me with each thrust as I slammed her into her cunt, almost violently, eliciting cries of pleasure out of my wife. I wasn't sure if I was getting carried away, but Alice kept encouraging me with her moans and her own movements as she slammed her ass back against my assault as I thrust my cock deep inside her dripping pussy.

As Alice was no longer able to concentrate on licking her sister's pussy, Charlotte turned around and was soon at my side to get a close-up view of me fucking her sister. As she watched she had one hand on my ass and her other hand under Alice, toying with her swaying tits. She then kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth while I was driving my cock into her sister's cunt, though now with much less force as I always sucked at multi-tasking. While trying to concentrate on Alice, my kiss with Charlotte must have been low effort as she abruptly pulled back from me.

"Wait wait wait!" Charlotte complained, stopping us in our tracks and she glared at me. "You can fuck your wife any time, Chris. I'm feeling a bit left out with you both concentrating on each other."

I reluctantly pulled out of Alice's sweet pussy and she turned, falling to sit on her butt with her legs curled around her. We smirked at each other, naughtily, having gotten a bit carried away.

"Now..." continued Charlotte, obtrusively. "I'm the guest, and I want some attention. And in the spirit of being naughty, what I want is for Alice to eat my pussy while I eat hers."

Charlotte then crawled over to Alice, the movement of her body an almost feline sensuousness, as she pushed Alice onto her back. "Do you think you'd be up for licking your sister's cunt for a bit?" Charlotte purred kissing Alice briefly.

"Oh fuck yes!" Alice responded, excitedly.

Charlotte then knelt up, and undid her bra while looking back, smiling sexily at me as she removed the her last item of clothing. Her tits were magnificent, staying high and perky on her chest with cute pink nipples capping a decent handful of sexy flesh. Charlotte then turned, straddling Alice's face as she herself leant forward and they were soon ravenously eating each other's pussies in a sixty-nine. Their mutual moans of pleasure filled the room as I watched the two ladies devour each other lusciously.

I stroked my cock while watching the two completely unrestrained sisters, tasting each other's sweet, juicy pussies as they brought each other closer and closer to orgasm. Taking Charlotte's lead I also wasn't going to be left out of the action and I got in behind Charlotte as Alice continuing lick away at her clit. I lined up my cock with Charlotte's pussy and she gasped as I pushed into her. I started to slowly push in and out of her gorgeous body once more, not too hard this time so as not to disturb their fun. Every so often I felt Alice's tongue as she licked at my dick while I thrust into her sister's wet pussy with long, slow strokes. While fucking her slower this time I was able to marvel more at the sensation of her cunt squeezing and gripping at my cock with each push inside her body and in my excitement I soon started to pick up the pace.

Soon I was pushing into her tight cunt with more force than I realised, making it difficult for the ladies to enjoy their tasty sixty-nine fun, and they soon let me know. I pulled out and Charlotte rolled off of Alice as they sat up, both smiling, their mouths glistening with the wet juices of the other's pussy.

"You just can't control yourself can you, babe?" Alice laughed.

"You're like an excited dog," Charlotte agreed.

"Might be the doggy-style, to be fair," I joked.

"Well let's see if we can keep you under control while I ride your nice, hard dick," Charlotte purred as she pushed me down onto my back and grabbing hold of my dick she looked to Alice for approval. "You don't mind that I'm hogging this cock all to myself, do you?"

"No, not at all. It's so fucking hot watching my husband fuck my sister that I don't feel like I'm missing out too much," Alice replied, her hand between her legs idly flicking her fingers across her clit.

"Thanks, sis," Charlotte smiled.

Charlotte straddled my hips and grabbing my cock she used the head to massage her clit while she hovered over me, moaning quietly to herself as she did so. Even with all the action her pussy has already had, she was still so damn wet, like she was just built for endless fucking. I then felt her warm, silky pussy enveloping me as she sunk down on my shaft, moaning deliciously above me as my cock was once again buried inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Charlotte groaned as she raised up then dropped her ass down on me once more, impaling herself on my hard cock. "Mmmm, I could really get used to this, sis, if you let me."

Alice moved next to Charlotte, pressing her body against her sister's sexily, their tits squashed together. "You can have him anytime you want," Alice purred, running her hand down Charlotte's stomach and between her legs as she began to strum her fingers over her sister's clit. "Just as long as I get to eat your dirty cunt again, sis."

"Oh my fucking god, yes!" Charlotte moaned and kissed Alice, passionately.

As I watched them together my cock throbbed wickedly, sheathed deep inside Charlotte's wet cunt, and I felt her pussy clench even tighter around me in response. I was beyond excited to hear that not only was I going to get the opportunity to fuck Charlotte again after this, but I'll also get to watch these two, extremely sexy, sisters continue to fool around with each other.

As the two ladies kissed deliciously above me, Charlotte began to bounce her ass on top of me, her tight pussy sucking me deep inside as Alice continued to rub her sister's clit. I squeezed my wife's ass with my left hand as I gripped Charlotte's hip with the other, guiding her down onto my dick as I thrust deep into her. Alice then knelt to take one of Charlotte's hard nipples between her lips, continuing to rub her sister's clit crudely as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her pussy was gripping and squeezing me so damn good and I marvelled at just how amazing her cunt felt, how absolutely wonderful it was to be inside her.

"Fuck, you're so fucking sexy, Charlotte!" complimented Alice, breathlessly. "Chris, eat my pussy while I suck on my sister's tits!"

I didn't even have time to respond before my wife had swung a leg over my chest and she quickly lowered her ass into my face, my tongue spearing deep into her delicious, wet cunt. I hungrily devoured Alice's pussy, her juices coating my tongue as I felt her leaning forward to do wonderful and naughty things with her sister. I could tell Charlotte enjoyed whatever they were doing as she really started to go to work on my cock with that tight, succulent pussy of her's. I grabbed hold of Alice's ass tightly, switching my efforts to concentrate on her clit as Charlotte was grinding her voluptuous ass into my lap, her pussy deliciously clutching my rock hard dick as she pressed her clit hard against my pubic bone.

"Goddamn, I fucking love how good your husband's cock feels buried deep in my cunt," Charlotte swooned, alternating between grinding against me and bouncing her ass up and down my swollen manhood.

I could hear the two ladies kissing and giggling above me as Alice slid her sodden pussy up and down my face, my tongue flicking over her hard little clit. Usually I would be happy to leisurely eat my wife for hours on end, but with the hot action I was getting with these sexy ladies I felt yet another climax fast approaching, and my cock was practically begging for release.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come soon!" I warned, my voice muffled with Alice's cunt smothering my face.

"I'm close too, just hold on... I'm almost there," Charlotte moaned, her pussy squeezing my cock and the noise of her ass slapping against my thighs filled the room as she bounced her ass enthusiastically in my lap. "Come with me, Chris... ohhhh, I want you to come inside me!"

"Oh my god, that's so fucking hot!" Alice breathed. Alice reached between her legs to crudely rub her clit as I instead concentrated on licking her dripping pussy. "Come in her, Chris! Come deep inside my sister's pussy!"

Not wanting to disappoint the ladies, I pushed upwards to meet Charlotte's movements, getting deep inside her with each thrust. They both started moaning aloud, a sense of urgency in their voices as their movements above me became more frantic. At the same time I felt my cock cross that threshold of control and I knew I was passed the point of being able to stop myself from coming.

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming!" I gasped, muffled and breathlessly into Alice's cunt.

"Me too! Fuck! Come in me!" Charlotte cried, slamming her pussy down into me with all her weight and grinding against my pelvis. "I'm coming!"

Like a damn bursting, I let loose a torrent deep inside Charlotte's tight pussy. I felt light-headed as her cunt contracted tightly around my cock, her own orgasm overtaking her. The snug walls of her pussy gripped around my cock tightly, the heat of her body radiating outwards as I had the most intense orgasm of my life. We were both moaning aloud as I shot jet after jet of my potent seed deep into her belly.

Suddenly Alice cried out as she began to shudder above me and a stream of sweet juices gushed out over my tongue as I buried it deep in her cunt. Alice has never erupted so violently when she's come so she really must have hit an explosive peak I'd never witnessed her reaching before. It was so fucking sexy as she grind her pussy against my face, riding a wave of satisfied bliss as she filled my mouth with the tangy nectar of her secretion, which I swallowed eagerly.

Finally all three of us simultaneously relaxed as our bodies come down from our climactic highs and the two ladies slumped off me to sit on the floor. We sat, taking deep breaths as we waited for our heart rates to return to normal and I took note of the sexy sheen of sweat that covered our bodies. Charlotte sat with her legs wide open, my come oozing out of her well-fucked pussy. When she saw what Alice and I were looking at, she smiled devilishly and reaching between her legs she dipped a finger between her dripping pussy lips then brought it back to her mouth to suck on. She repeated this again, only this time offering it to Alice whom accepted it enthusiastically. My cock twitched a bit.

"So, Chris..." Charlotte started, breathlessly. "I fuck better than my sister, don't I?"

We all giggled childishly, a little too exhausted to offer too much effort into full laughter.

"I think we will need to go a few more rounds before I'll be able to answer that definitively," I answered.

And a few more times we did. Not that night, we were absolutely fucked-out for that night. But pretty much most days afterwards there was some action happening between at least two of us. We had one rule, Charlotte and I weren't allowed to get together without Alice's approval. The thing is with that rule, is Alice always approved. It wasn't uncommon for Charlotte to pop into our bedroom and ask if she can borrow me for an hour. Alice would always agree. Charlotte would nearly always ask if Alice would also like to join in and she would nearly half the time.

It was also cute that Alice thought it appropriate to ask my permission for her and Charlotte to get together without me. I mean, it's a hard slog at work for the rest of the afternoon when your wife sends you a text message asking if it's okay if her and her sister have a shower together. I just watched the clock, wishing I could be there, even if just to watch. No, she didn't have to get my approval, I was all for it and I told her so, but she did anyway. She really is the perfect wife.