All Comments on 'Catch Your Shadow'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unaccountable sad

I love your work. You're a great writer.

But reading this one, I became unaccountably sad. This poor asshole and the person who wanted to be his friend. I feel really bad for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its good ... Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
promising premise

Good as a stand-alone, but I think this is one of your stories where the premise could really benefit with more chapters. It's very creative and unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Would love for some sort of continuation to this, possibly something to do with Nadim's shadow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very interesting.

Not one of your absolute best, but it's very interesting, and you've written some really amazing, sexy stories. Still, the detail, the concept, and the execution were well worth reading.

Hk4ycnHk4ycnover 3 years ago
Left a bad taste in my mouth

You're one of my favorite authors, but this story was not for me. I would say that he rapes the woman he has a crush on, but it's closer to murder. There's nothing sexy in the plot here. No indication that she fantasizes about losing control, no indication that he might be doing this for ambiguous reasons, no glory in the surrender to mind control that comes from everyone getting what they secretly wanted all along. I'm taking a break from reading your stories for a bit, this was too much. Some kind of warning at the beginning might have done a little to foreshadow the icky stuff that was about to happen. Would have given me a chance to bail and saved me having a lump in my stomach and a grimace on my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous