Catcher-breeder/Dringhai Vinelock

Story Info
Description of how intelligent plant controls it's seed pods.
5.7k words
4.29
18.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SYLVIE AND THE CATCHER BREEDER

Like all other successful and dominant Dring, Dring Hai maintained a host of Catcher-Breeder insects, for use in controlling his own herds of breeder pods, for occasional breeding raids into the territory of other Dring, and, he had to admit, for recreational purposes. He took enjoyment in the thrill of the chase when he released Catcher-Breeders, monitoring their activities by a variety of widely dispersed sensing tendrils.

Deciding that the new breeder pods, like any mammal, required periodic exercise, Dring Hai decided to combine required maintenance with pleasure, and arranged for one of his most physically well-developed new breeder pods to escape its breeding pen.

The ovipositor of the Catcher-Breeder consisted in a series of linked sacs or nodules. Each sac was shaped, by itself, much like a turnip, with a large rounded base, and a tapered tip. The base was recessed, allowing the tip of the following sac to fit into it.

The tip of each sac was a puckered, flanged unit that could unfold and deploy after penetrating through a small orifice, opening a passage to allow the contents of the sac to be injected.

Each sac was filled, as it was formed in the female Catcher-Breeder, with her insectoid eggs, giving the sac a lumpy appearance. As the controlling agency, a Dring, prepared to launch Catcher-Breeders, the female Catcher-Breeders would scuttle to the males, and insert sacs sequentially into a dorsal opening connected with the male sperm-probe, and leading to the male ovipositor duct. The male Catcher-Breeder's reproductive system would inject insectoid sperm under high pressure into the sacs through the base, filling them to a bulbous appearance, and then shove them on toward the ovipositor tip, a sort of natural version of a breech-loading repeating rifle.

*****

As Sylvie ran naked from the grove in which she had been held captive and violated by the plants, she was completely unaware, first, that she was being watched, and, second, that Dring Hai had allowed her to "escape." Even if she had known these things, she could not have known about the underground Catcher-Breeder hive near the grove. Down in its tunnels, frantic female insects, the size of small dogs, were scurrying toward much larger male insects. The smallest males were the size of an adult Great Dane, and the typical male was the size of a pony. The females clambered up on to the male backs, and inserted little pale green sacks into openings there. The males began to get excited, and the inserted sacs swelled rapidly before disappearing down towards their posteriors. Dring Hai had sent the signal to catch, and to breed.

This process stimulated local females to produce larger sacs, containing more eggs, which were then filled in turn, and shuttled down in sequence to the previous sacs, filling in behind them and merging together, so as to form a sort of composite phallus of nested egg sacs, progressively greater in size.

After she had been running for several minutes, Sylvie became aware of strange chittering and thrashing sounds in the forest behind her. Pausing to catch her breath and look back, she was suddenly frozen with horror, as she saw a huge insect burst out of the underbrush, running at incredible speed, its multiple legs a blur, heading straight for her!

She screamed in fear and frustration, the colossal unfairness of making a daring escape from repeated plant-rape, only to be caught and eaten by a giant bug, being just too much for her to take. She bolted blindly away from the giant insect, pumping her arms, breath rushing in and out in huge gasps. She was sprinting as she never had in her life, and still she could hear the bug getting closer. In her imagination, she saw the bug's mandibles clacking shut to snap her neck, or, worse, some great stinger filling her with paralyzing poison, so that her insides would turn to liquid, and the bug would suck her dry. It was too horrible to think about! She must concentrate on running.

Suddenly, she tripped and fell flat on her face, hard, and the bug was on top of her. Literally on top of her. As she attempted to get up, rising to her hands and knees, a breathless shriek sounding from her, the bug made a cage around her with its huge brown legs, and her bottom bumped into its underside as soon as she lifted it from off the ground.

Sylvie reached back with one hand to try to push the bug off, shoving against its smooth hard shell, but it was like trying to push a car sideways. She made a move to scamper forward out of the cage of legs. That triggered the bug to grab her. Hard black claspers at the end of its legs dug firmly into her soft bare flesh, squeezing and holding firm. Two legs had her midsection, and the bug was moving its back two legs, as it positioned the rear part of its segmented body behind Sylvie's bottom. What was it doing back there?

She twisted her body, raising her chest off the turf, her lush breasts swinging free, and craned her head around to look behind her. "Oh god!" she thought, panting for breath, "That must be the stinger!" The creature had a huge, long, segmented stinger, sort of like a scorpion's tail, but curving downwards. Since it started somewhere on the top of the beast, and curved down behind her, it had to be at least two meters long, a series of linked bulbs, sickly greenish-white, a sure sign of poison, and it even had what appeared to be a stinger at the tip.

Crying, she braced herself for the sharp sting, which, it seemed, would come in one of her buttocks, and she wondered what the poison would feel like. If it was anything like a spider-bite, she was going to die in agony. It was so unfair!

And then, as some time went by, and she felt no sting, she began to understand that she had misjudged the situation. The creature was using the claspers on its back legs to grip her thighs, and to lift them, one after the other, and plant her knees apart. Wide apart...and then still wider. Then, the thing she thought was a stinger came curving up between her thighs, slapping onto the soft curve of her belly, so that she could feel the lumps of its sequential bulbs. It flexed strongly upward, forcing Sylvie to lift her bottom up higher, and then slid slowly back, each bulb or link rubbing hard, in turn, across her pubic mound. Her sensitive clitoris was massaged as the bulbs drew back across her puffy vulva, and the dragging pressure caused her labia to start to open.

"Ohhh!" gasped Sylvie, as the light dawned on her, hunched on all fours as she was, naked in the great outdoors, with a giant brown bug on top of her, and her bare pussy exposed to the breeze, "It's not a stinger...it's a penis!"

The original evolutionary design of this system assumed that the Catcher-Breeder would use small mammals as hosts. Thus, the egg sacs were designed to be easily inserted in the reproductive passages of quite small creatures, and the first sac was typically less than a centimeter in diameter, about the size of a small pea or bean. This was of benefit when using the new breeder pods, of course, since such a small initial penetrator could be inserted into the reproductive passage opening with a minimum of effort. Furthermore, this first small sac was swiftly and easily guided to the cervical opening, where its own very small fluted tip would force passage into the uterus without undue effort.

Sylvie began to whimper as she more fully understood the creature's sexual organ. The first impression was of an almost pathetic thing, a tiny little bulb the size of a bean, with a cute little flower-like tip. But, before it disappeared behind her bottom, she had seen what was behind it. The teeny little bulb had another, slightly larger, bulb right behind it. And there was another, bigger, behind that. And another behind that. She suddenly realized that the thing had, in effect, an enormously long penis, that got wider and wider as it went along, and that it meant to put THAT into her! She wondered, horrified, whether it would stop before it tore her insides open, or whether it would keep pushing until that cute little tip came out her mouth. And yet, another part of her wondered what it was going to feel like when the bulbs got to be the size of, say, an orange. Or a grapefruit... She shuddered, therefore, as the cute flowery tip of that tiny little bulb brushed against her vulva, and she convulsed out of all proportion to the actual sensation when she felt it slide past her nether lips, and start probing into her tight pussy.

Along the same lines, the sacs were designed to be progressively filled and expanded by succeeding sacs after initial insertion. The penetrator tips of succeeding sacs would, when the first sacs encountered strong resistance, pierce the first sacs at the base, and inject their contents, filling the first sacs steadily, and so forcing the host's reproductive passage into a wider, more accommodating configuration.

Sylvie had thought, logically, that the worst sensation of each link would be when it was forced past her narrow slit. She had already counted, by the feel of them spreading her pouting labia, and her pussy closing partially afterwards, at least five links. She was disturbed to find that the links, once already inside her, seemed to swell. They were beginning to make her snug vagina stretch, slowly but surely, and her stomach turned over as she realized what this meant: bigger links were on the way, much bigger. The largest so far was about the size of a golf ball when it went in, thicker than the average human penis, or so she had been told, and it didn't feel bad, objectively, at all. But then she felt it start to swell inside of her narrow passage, and she started to cry.

To assist penetration and impregnation further, the thick, yellowish-green, insectoid seminal fluid was imbued with irritating chemicals similar to pepper. As resistance was encountered and sacs began injecting fluid into the previous sacs, some of the fluid would spray out, both from the first sac's tip, and at high pressure from the base of the sacs.

The bug raping her took its time. It pushed steadily for a while, increasing pressure, and then rocked back a bit before pushing some more, a nightmarish slow-motion fuck. The first link had gone into her at least ten minutes ago, and she had now counted ten links shoved into her body against her will. The horrible bulbed prong that had pushed so many links into her precious box had been trying for some time to get the next, biggest yet, link into her. It wouldn't fit, she thought with a mix of relief and foreboding. But the stupid creature wouldn't give up, and just kept pushing. Then, she felt a new heat, and a wetness, inside her, and sensed a popping sort of sensation deep in her vagina. Almost at the same time, she drew a sharp breath as her inner flesh began to itch and burn, and she felt her own sexual juices start to flow, lubricating her private passage against her will, betraying her, and inviting yet more penetration.

The seminal fluid lubricant eased passage in itself, but the intense itching and burning sensation resulting in the tender sexual parts of the host were also highly beneficial. These sensations caused, first, the host's reproductive glands and tissues to secrete their own lubricant fluids at the highest possible rate, and, second, a high degree of physical agitation in the host's abdomen, appendages, and sexual muscles and tissues. This agitation and associated flexing and clenching helped work further sacs in and up along the reproductive passage, and in general tended to cause the host to thrust its own hindquarters back toward the source of irritation. In this manner, the host would drive its reproductive opening firmly and insistently harder onto the composite phallus of the ovipositor, and at the same time become more or less incapable of aggressive or evasive action.

After the first sensations of friction and pain, and accompanying the incredible fullness and pressure growing steadily inside her, Sylvie began, to her horror and disgust, to feel a burning sensation spreading through the inside of her pussy. Her sexual muscles begin to throb, and then to twitch. Before she knew what was happening, her own dear little love-slot was behaving like some wanton whore's, flexing and grasping at the intruding bulbs, actually helping to suck them deeper into her! And then, without her willing it to happen, her belly began to clench, and her thighs flexed her upturned bottom back against the bulbous prong stuck into her. They made a sort of experimental twitch, first, and her aching pussy complained as it stretched wider against the bulb trying to get in, but then her muscles just went wild, and thrust back hard. She screamed as the next link in the ovipositor, the one that had failed to fit for the past three minutes, popped past her swollen labia and fully inside her.

A purely coincidental, unintended feature of this irritant-lubricant when applied to the new breeder pods arose from the fact that their most typical posture, after being caught and during the egg-depositing process, was on all fours, with their front downwards, and their hindquarters raised up by the inserted composite phallus of the ovipositor. In this configuration, a large proportion of the thick, irritating seminal fluid that was forced out of the reproductive port, or oozed from small pores on the egg sacs yet to be inserted, would flow down the channels formed by the splayed lips of the reproductive orifice, and collect in a dripping glob on and around the breeder pod's primary sexual stimulus organ.

Sylvie gasped in physical shock when the glob of hot, burning semen first touched, then formed around her clit. The horrible itching and burning that she had been feeling inside her, and then spreading around her pussy lips, now hit her most sensitive pleasure center like a blast of molten lava. She lost all ability to put two thoughts together, and her body went, out of control, into sexual convulsions. "Hot!" she thought, through a red-black mist of sensation, "Open! Wide! More!"

As this occurred, the new breeder pod would typically be stimulated far past the level triggered in the primitive mammals that the Catcher-Breeder was originally evolved to use as hosts. This, however, was purely beneficial from the Dring, and the Catcher-Breeder standpoint. The extreme physical gyrations of the host under these circumstances did nothing but facilitate egg sac insertion, and the host would soon become so physically exhausted and sensorily overloaded as to make any theoretical escape all the less likely.

The alien, horrible, sickening fucking seemed endless. Some part of her mind knew it had been going on for at least twenty minutes, and maybe thirty, but she was caught up in a wild, overpowering, animal rut of her own. Stimulated past all normal pleasure/pain levels, and unable to stop or even slow the stimulation, her body was totally, completely, wildly having sex. "No," she wailed, as her curved hips tried to gyrate, and her round bottom thrust against the next link in the ovipositor, this one bigger than the grapefruit she had feared, it seemed, a lifetime ago, "Noooo..."

Then she grunted, hard, for probably the twentieth time, as an egg sac bigger than any part of any human sex organ began to squeeze into her.

The egg sacs were biologically engineered to burst open from the back end first when they had expanded to their physical limit. Hormones released when the sac burst caused the eggs contained to become receptive to sperm for the first time, and thus the Catcher-Breeder reproductive system was well designed to ensure that fertilization occurred only when the eggs were deeply and safely implanted in a host.

As the fucking went on and on, Sylvie had felt what seemed like a series of small explosions inside her. First, they had been in her vagina, which throbbed a little harder with every one. After each explosion, the enormous pressure in her lower abdomen seemed to lessen momentarily, before being boosted back up by the next link that came in.

As the host's reproductive canal filled, excess seminal fluid was forced at very high pressure both back out the exterior opening, splashing upon receptors in the Catcher-Breeder's legs and stimulating harder reproductive efforts, and into the host's uterus.

For some time after the little explosions inside her, Sylvie had felt alien cum spurting out of her pussy. It couldn't get out, of course, when a new link was forcing its way in, but as the widest part of the link came in with a maddening painful stretch of her pussy, hot juices, alien and her own, would jet out behind her, splattering the ground, her thighs, and the alien. Her pubic hairs were a sodden, sticky mass, and the salty, bean-curd like odor of the semen was strong in her nostrils. She could also smell her own musky sexual odor, which, even in this bizarre situation, still embarrassed her.

Then, adding to her horror, she became aware of something else. That cute little first link of the alien prong had made its way to her cervix, and that flowery tip had pushed in past the tightly shut opening, a sensation like being hit with a baseball bat in the stomach, even though it was so small. And, after that, hot, burning alien spunk was being forced into her womb. She wailed in despair and pain, and pounded her fists helplessly against the ground, and her head dropped, allowing her eyes to look back down between her now wildly swinging breasts, and to see what was happening to her.

The host's uterus would then expand under the pressure. Various hormones in the fluid, the result of millions of years of evolution in the use of mammalian hosts for reproduction, would then quickly soften and dilate the cervix, allowing whole egg sacs to be inserted into a steadily expanding, warm, receptive womb. In this fashion, the Catcher-Breeder typically would impregnate a small mammal thoroughly with two to four egg sacs; two or three bursting and effecting a "vaginal impregnation," and one moving into the uterus for a second, deeper, more secure impregnation.

Sylvie first looked down to where her poor pussy must be. She couldn't see it, of course, with her bottom up in the air like that. But she could see green slimy semen dripping down from it in long, viscous globs. And she could see the horrible, sickly green egg sacs of the ovipositor, pushing rhythmically toward her helpless vagina, and she shuddered. Worse, between the pendulums of her full breasts, and the glistening bulbous horror between her legs, was her belly. It was already swollen, and it was getting larger. The swelling was uneven, and she could make out the vague outlines of unbroken egg sacs under her pulsating skin and twitching abs, and suddenly the realization hit her: THE EGGS HAD GOTTEN INTO HER UTERUS!! She was pregnant with god knew how many horrible little bugs!

In the new breeder pods, of course, the number of egg sacs that a Catcher-Breeder could insert into one host was very much higher. The reproductive opening and internal uterine capacity was, by comparison to the small mammals normally used, very large; cavernous in fact. Egg sacs could be inserted in very high numbers before bursting, and, typically, a chain of whole sacs would be forced through the cervical opening during the egg depositing process. The host female might be impregnated with more than two-dozen egg sacs fully inside her uterus before reaching her physical limit, with a further six to ten sacs vaginally. In one instance of which Dring Hai was aware, the host female's internal cavities actually succeeded in accommodating the entire egg-sac load of a Catcher-Breeder; a remarkable performance, with perhaps forty sacs in the uterus and a further twenty in the hugely bulging vagina. Dring Hai considered this an aberration, however, and saw no need to engineer an increase in the average egg-sac loads supplied to the Catcher-Breeders.

12