Catcher-breeder/Dringhai Vinelock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvie had quickly looked away, but, in spite of her self, she kept dropping her head and looking down as the fucking went on, and on, and on. Her belly was already swollen to the point one would expect at four months of a normal pregnancy, and below that her vagina must have swollen to some grotesque size, because she could positively see some of her pubic hair, even past her bulging middle. She began to feel very, very heavy in her midsection, the weight bearing down against her lungs because of the way her bottom was held high up, making her breath short, and causing her breasts to hang lower toward her face. Indeed, her nipples were now brushing back and forth against the turf with every thrust of the alien prong, and they were stiffening from the stimulation. Looking past them, she saw that, in normal terms, she was now at least six months pregnant, a great and weighty belly starting to block even the view of her thighs, but with the surface sickly, oddly rumpled.

Around this point, Sylvie simply collapsed. Her arms went limp, and her chest dropped onto the ground, bouncing on her breasts, which squeezed their way to poke sideways beneath her. Her face fell into the turf, while her bottom stayed high up, held by the composite phallus thrust into her, and her knees were held in place by the depressions formed under the combined weight of her and her violator. She whimpered helplessly, thick green alien semen pooling below her rear. She lost consciousness, and her vaginal muscles went completely slack, so drained of energy that they could only twitch from time to time, but her lower body kept right on thrusting against the series of bigger and bigger bulbs.

At some point, even with these remarkable new breeder pods, the elastic limits of the host's interior cavities was reached. After testing these limits for a reasonable length of time by means of repeated attempts to insert more sacs, the Catcher-Breeder's biomechanical instincts would trigger the end of the egg-laying process. At this point, the last fully-inserted egg sac would behave differently from the previous insertions. Instead of bursting from the back, it would open dynamically from the front, peeling and opening back against the inside of the host's reproductive port, thus forming a seal and an immovable plug in the opening.

When this happened, the ovipositor would shear off behind the last fully-inserted sac. The whitish-green skin of this last sac would rapidly harden in the atmosphere, so that the host's vagina would present the appearance of partially extruding a smooth, greenish-white shell from its greatly expanded orifice. The successful Catcher-Breeder would immediately go into convulsions and die, its death throes triggering the other Catcher-Breeders in the vicinity to converge upon it.

Sylvie had no idea when the bug-fucking finally stopped. Unconscious and oblivious, she did not see or feel the Catcher-Breeder suddenly jerk, convulse, and rear backward, breaking off its phallic ovipositor, and falling with its back on the ground, legs twitching with reflex action. It was in fact dead, but its limbs kept thrashing for several minutes, beating out a signal against the ground. For a considerable radius around it, other Catcher-Breeders, not so lucky as this one, caught the signal, and began to converge. But, because Sylvie had been, in her time, a champion runner, and because Dring Hai had been curious as to how far these new pods might run, given a chance, it took some time for the other Catcher-Breeders to arrive.

Sylvie moaned, and fell over on the ground. The roll, which would normally have ended with her lying on her side, kept right on going, because she had a new and highly different center of gravity, and she wound up on her back. Her legs flopped wide open, knees bent, and she lay there for a while, dizzy and disoriented.

When she tried to roll over and get up, the attempt went quickly and badly wrong. Right off, the pressure on her vagina when she rolled toward one leg was unbearable, causing her to roll quickly back. Next, the weight of her hugely pregnant belly kept going, flopping her toward the other leg, which compressed her loins unbearably again, so that she rolled back once more. She gasped and yelped with surprise and pain.

Getting control of her rolling by using her arms, she levered her elbows to slowly raise her head and chest off the ground, opened her eyes, and saw what had happened to her. She caught her breath in a shuddering gasp of horror, eyes bulging wide. But not nearly so wide as her belly, which seemed to bulge half a meter into the air, and was so broad that her breasts were held pointing apart, and she couldn't see her upper hips.

Nor could she see her pelvis, but she felt that something there was terribly wrong. With little yelps of fear and effort, she leaned on her left arm to free her right, and then ran her hand down her flank. She had to lift her forearm against the heavy swell of her pregnant midsection to get her hand to the curve of her pelvis. Gently, tentatively, she moved her fingers toward her pussy.

At once she felt disoriented, and sickly dismayed. Where normally her fingers would run smoothly down the cleft between her thigh and her sex, now she felt a tight ridge of bulging flesh. Her lower abdomen, below her pregnant belly, was impossibly bulged and swollen. At first she couldn't understand what this meant, but then she sobbed helplessly as the realization struck home: Her pussy was not empty. She was doubly pregnant, both belly and vagina crammed full of insect seed.

The swollen mound of her pubic region was taut and sensitive to the touch, but she explored it carefully with her hand. There was a coating, a mixture of dried sweat, alien semen and her own sticky juices. Under that, her pubic hairs were held stiffly and widely apart by the stretched skin, like little wires. Then, she found the outer lips of her vagina, terribly sore and tender to the touch. Wondering, she traced the outline of her labia, and gasped. They formed an opening, raised up from her loins, at least ten, and maybe fourteen centimeters across! No wonder she couldn't close her legs. Gritting her teeth and steeling herself mentally for what came next, she ran her fingers up over the taut lips, and felt what was between them.

It didn't make sense to her, at first. She had expected either her own flesh, gaping open to the air, or some sticky, wet mass of alien leavings. But what she found was smooth. And hard. It didn't flex at all when she pushed her fingers against it. It clicked when she tapped it with a fingernail. Although she couldn't see it, her mind now formed a picture: Her cunt was wide, wide open, and sticking partly out of it was a huge, hard eggshell. She collapsed back to the ground, and her huge belly shook and heaved as she sobbed and sobbed, helpless, naked and immensely pregnant, with some sort of hideous plug shoved up her secret, tender, private place.

She was hardly aware of their motions when the other insects came, and, after some time, picked her up and carried her right back to the breeding grove, where the vines wrapped her limbs once more, and she cried and cried far into the night.

Converging Catcher-Breeders were programmed to quickly evaluate the condition of the host for full and proper impregnation, and would immediately mount any host that did not present the hard-shell protrusion from the reproductive port. Finding a host fully impregnated with the hard-shell protrusion formed, the converging Catcher-Breeders would first secure the impregnated host with salivary glue to the back of one of their number, and then feast on the carcass of the successful, and now deceased, Catcher-Breeder. Having completed the feast, the Catcher-Breeders would then carry the impregnated host to a Dring breeder bed, and, their task complete, return to their underground rest area.

Under the near-ideal conditions inside the new breeder pod's uterus and reproductive port, Catcher-Breeder eggs developed quite quickly into viable larvae, each some 4 to 6 centimeters in length. As the larvae matured, they secreted chemicals that caused the plug in the host's reproductive port to become increasingly thinner, and become first translucent, and then transparent. This allowed external observation of the larvae, worming and churning around as they got ready to leave the host. The phototropic larvae would, progressively, move toward the light, and eventually break through the thin shell, and wriggle out into the world.

Of course, since the new breeder pods had commodious internal spaces, allowing several hundred eggs to be implanted, and since the eggs matured into larvae at different rates, the wriggling emergent process was sometimes quite prolonged, taking days before the last viable larva found its way out. At the same time, some of the larvae, implanted deep in the uterus and held in by their slower cousins, had time to develop into immature insects, and Dring Hai found their cute scuttling and chirping motions as they worked their way out of the reproductive port quite endearing, a virtual poem of life.

Before Dring Hai developed tools and tactics to prevent the occurrence, several of the first escaping new breeder pods were, when first caught by the dispatched Catcher-Breeders, subjected to egg insertion via the wrong orifice. In the typical captive host posture, the posterior eliminatory port was closely situated to the reproductive port. The large size of the new breeder pods in relation to more typical hosts meant that the eliminatory port was more than large enough to be mistaken, by the simple-minded Catcher-Breeders in the full excitement of the hunt, for the reproductive port.

This led to a number of problems, chief among them a time-consuming process of reaming out the eliminatory tract, crammed to the point of bursting with rapidly developing larva, so that the valuable breeder pod did not die. There was also a certain degree of prolonged debilitation in breeder pods so treated, and they did not give the proper degree of aesthetic or intellectual stimulation for some time afterwards. One, in fact, expired of internal injuries, which was completely unacceptable given the limited supply and uncertain ultimate source of these marvelous new pods.

But another major problem was the wastefulness of this mistaken insertion. Dring Hai did not get to his highly competitive, regionally dominant, wide-area distributed status by being wasteful, and he disapproved of the useless expenditure of valuable insectoid eggs.

The only consolation was that, when the first Catcher-Breeder was finished inserting a heavy load into the wrong port, the next one to arrive would still be receiving chemical and visual stimulatory evidence of an open reproductive port on the breeder pod, and so would of course mount and impregnate it. The Catcher-Breeder would find this quite easy to accomplish, as the sheer mass of the egg sacs bulging in the host's eliminatory tract would, at one and the same time, immobilize the host, and cause it to roll over helplessly, with its lower appendages splayed, and the reproductive port invitingly presented. Should any time elapse before more Catcher-Breeders arrived to carry it off after this double-insertion of egg sacs, the unfortunate host could, at best, stagger about slowly, on widely opened and bent appendages, incapable of rapid motion or indeed of intelligent thought.

Accordingly, Dring Hai engineered tools and techniques to prevent improper eliminatory port egg insertion before releasing further pods for exercise.

*****

DRINGHAI VINELOCK

Dringhai later developed a more economical method of avoiding accidental mis-insertion of catcher-breeder insect eggs. Just prior to allowing the escape of the pod to receive exercise, Dringhai would remove the normal waste elimination tube. Then, he would insert a general purpose vine into the pod's eliminatory passage. This vine would be fitted with a purpose-grown tip. The tip was a detachable, expanding, anti-removal unit. As the pod struggled to complete an apparent escape opportunity, its exertions would, first, activate the anti-removal expansion and locking feature, stimulating the pod to suddenly frantic efforts, and, second, trigger the tip to detach.

As Dringhai had predicted, the essentially unintelligent pod would then still attempt to escape by means of rapid bipedal motion, not being able to reason that escape with such a thing blocking the elimination tract would be escape to slow, painful death. He found that pods were still capable of quite rapid motion, despite the presence of the large, heavy vine-head lodged between their locomotive appendages, and partly protruding from their eliminatory orifices. After eventual re-capture and insect-egg impregnation, the pod would be returned to restraint, and the locking vine-head dissolved by application of tailored caustic fluids, or consumed for recycling by small purpose-bred insects. This method worked quite well, and Dringhai was pleased.

The near-complete escape by one of his fittest and most prized breeder-pods, however, led him to incorporate a further refinement as a safe-guard. Thereafter, the tailored vine-head contained a reservoir of a powerful ethyl alcohol-based soporific, held under pressure. A simple organic-decay time release mechanism, started by the detachment of the locking head from the vine, provided for the sudden release of this soporific into the pod's digestive system, through the tip of the locking head, and into its bloodstream, through the hollow anchoring spikes that deployed upon expansion. The pressure-injected soporific refinement made the system as efficient, economical, and reliable as Dringhai felt could be reasonably expected, and he reveled in the periodic pod-exercise bouts without fear of losing his prized and fertile possessions.

12