Catching Feelings Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeremy and Jimmy deepen their bond, and head to New York.
10.8k words
4.74
3.9k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers

Things went slowly as they tried to figure out how to get a recording that admitted to Jasper lying. Jasper had been hidden away during his recovery period so getting a message to him was near impossible, and by the time they started to come up with a plan, Jeremy's cast had been taken off and the doctors were happy with his healing, having him only wear a basic brace to keep it safe while he did exercises to get it back to full strength. This wasn't the first broken wrist he had ever had though so the exercises were second nature now.

The case itself was going slowly as well. The cops were still sure that someone else had done it, so they were trying to put pressure on Jeremy to talk, but Jeremy was perfectly happy to just keep completely silent on the issue. He even offered to show them how he beat up Jasper if only they would bring him to the precinct, which the cops didn't appreciate, and neither did his brother.

They didn't start to get a chance to move with anything until the holidays started coming up. There was going to be a big event the weekend before Halloween for quite a few of the high up families in New York, and it just so happened that Jasper and his family would be there. It wasn't hard to get Jeremy, Chloe, and Ethan excused to go to the event, because it was expected.

Ryder surprised Jeremy a week and a half before the event though when everyone was over at Jeremy's apartment talking about how they should do it. "Do you want me to get your boyfriend and his friend dismissed to come to the event as well?"

"Seriously?" Jeremy asked, looking at his brother like he wasn't sure what the catch was.

"If you would feel safer, then yes," Ryder explained. "It's up to you all though."

Chloe sighed at that and looked at Ethan in dismay. "What a great way to scare off a new boyfriend..."

"So you're saying I might still win that grand?" Ethan asked with a grin.

Jimmy still felt like that was a lot of money, especially for a bet with such weird stakes, but he didn't say anything. He was also concerned that Jeremy's feelings for him may have started to wane. They hadn't managed to have any alone time since before the Incident and Jimmy was decidedly feeling the lack. He mentioned it to Jeremy in text, gently phrasing it so that Jeremy didn't feel obligated in any way.

Jeremy had actually been worried about similar things, except from the other side. It was hard to get over feelings of betrayal, even with explanations that made it clear that it wasn't that Jeremy had actively cheated. Chloe and Ethan couldn't convince him that it wasn't his fault though, and with the cast on, he wasn't able to easily do the kind of prep that would be necessary for sex. They hadn't talked about it yet though.

Jeremy read the text while Chloe and Ethan argued about the bet again, which Wayne wasn't paying attention to because he was focusing on homework and that always made him tune out everything around him. Jeremy took that in for a moment, deciding it was something they needed to speak about out loud, and put his phone down as he considered what Ryder was offering.

"So, if you manage to get Wayne and Jimmy excused, then what about accommodations?" Jeremy asked casually.

Ryder gave Jeremy a look that said he had an inkling about both sides of this that made it anything but casual to him. "Mom and dad won't allow Jimmy in the house to stay over. They said they're happy to meet him, but he can't stay. Likewise, I would think the Wrights would be...opposed to Wayne staying with them."

Jeremy swallowed and then nodded. "Right, so..."

"I can't afford a hotel," Jimmy said, "I'm barely able to make Room and Board with my scholarship and student loans. I can't work because of my sports schedule, either."

"I assume the same could be said for your friend here too," Ryder asked about Wayne.

"Yeah," Jimmy answered for his focused friend. "He's also been busy rushing a frat, that he doesn't think I know about."

Ryder looked from Jimmy back over to Wayne, and then turned to look at Jeremy, who was sitting there fiddling with the strap of his wrist brace anxiously. "Alright, I'll make you a deal. Come to a family meal," and he held up a hand when Jeremy made a face at him. "Just one. Show up right before we sit down, have the meal with us, and then you can leave as soon as the table is cleared. If you do that, then I'll pay for an Airbnb with enough space that you can do whatever you want without bothering anyone else in it. Catch my drift?"

Jeremy let out a breath. "By myself?"

Ryder pursed his lips. "No, bring Jimmy along, but put in some effort with it. Do we have a deal?"

"Fine, but if dad even once uses 'fag' or 'faggot' in conversation, we're out," Jeremy negotiated.

"That's completely reasonable," Ryder agreed and held out his hand to his brother. Jeremy took it and they shook. Then Ryder tapped Wayne's shoulder to get his attention. "Which frat are you rushing? I would need to talk to them about you going to New York too."

He looked over at Jimmy, embarrassed. "Omega Psi Phi," he responded.

Ryder gave a nod. "I'll take care of it then. And I want neither of you to worry about any expenses. It's our event, so it's our responsibility, understood?"

They both nodded their assent.

Ethan put an arm around Chloe, who looked a little sick. "It'll be fine. If the man can't handle a single event, then you'll have to start looking for a new one anyway, right?"

"Stop," she said and pushed him away.

Ethan was joking of course, but Jeremy looked a little worried too. It was always a culture shock for the opposite sides to really see into the world the other lived, and he had seen more than one relationship entirely implode due to the differences and the stress of it. Chloe had a right to be concerned about Wayne seeing it, and he was worried about how Jimmy would take it too.

Before Ryder went back to his hotel, he pulled out a measuring tape and had Jimmy and Wayne come over to him to be measured. He didn't say specifically what it was for, but all of the rich kids knew. Tuxes were the dress code for the event, and it would be important that they were tailored well. An untailored tuxedo meant money issues, and would be the talk of the event for anyone who dared to show up not looking perfect. The fact that Ryder didn't even give them much option to ask questions about what it was and price meant he was taking care of it, which Jeremy was actually thankful for.

"Please make sure your hair is in order for dinner and the event," Ryder said to Jeremy before he left. "You know how much dad hates it being messy."

Jeremy reached up and ruffled his own hair so that it hung over both of his eyes. "I don't know, I think it's very rustic chic, don't you?"

Ryder shook his head at his brother's antics as he made sure he had everything.

Jimmy sent Jeremy another text that said when he'd seen Jasper kissing him he had been wearing the plug hoping that night would be their first time having sex and now he had this hilarious mental movie of pulling it out and throwing it at them. Jeremy laughed when he read it and then turned off the phone when Ethan tried to lean over to see what was going on.

"You're truly no fun," Ethan said to him.

"And you're truly nosey," Jeremy pointed out, which just made his friend grin at him.

Ryder left, and then Chloe got up and tapped Wayne's shoulder again, saying that was probably their cue to go, which the rest of them except Jimmy did. Jeremy watched as the door closed and latched before turning to look at Jimmy, looking a little nervous.

"My feelings are not waning," Jeremy told him out loud. Jimmy looked relieved at this news and relaxed visibly.

"I've never cared about anyone as much as I do you," Jimmy said, by way of explanation, "and that makes me a little insecure."

Jeremy motioned for Jimmy to come and sit by him, and then put his arm around Jimmy once he sat down on the couch. "I was thinking, actually, since I don't know exactly what is going to happen at the event or what he might make me do to 'prove' to him that I'm speaking with good faith, I kind of wanted to spend some time at the Airbnb the night before the event and actually have sex. Well...more like...make love?" Jeremy said it as a question but it was clear he did it because he was nervous about putting that out there.

Jimmy's expression brightened at the word and he kissed Jeremy soundly, throwing his arms around him and straddling his lap. He broke the kiss briefly and looked Jeremy in the eyes, "I do love you, Jeremy. With my whole heart."

Jeremy smiled at that, all the tension seeming to leave his body. "I love you too. I've just been worried and nervous that this whole situation kind of...stalled any of those feelings in you."

"Well I was going to wait until you were inside me to say it, but this is better," Jimmy said with a smile.

Jeremy pulled him down into another kiss, this one much more heated than the first one. When they broke the kiss this time, Jeremy said, "I was waiting for my wrist to be better. It's much harder to top with a broken wrist unless you were physically on top, but I also don't want to put all of the work onto you."

"I'm open to whatever it takes, love," Jimmy said, rubbing his crotch against Jeremy's.

Jeremy let out a soft moan at that, and it didn't take much of that type of movement for Jeremy to get hard. Jimmy smiled at his reaction and said, "Oh my! It appears I've caused you some discomfort. Whatever shall I do to make up for it?"

Jeremy brought his lips up to Jimmy's ear, licking along the lobe before saying in a low voice, "That depends on how far you want to take this tonight."

Jimmy looked him dead in the eye and said, "I want your cock in me."

"Well, how can I deny you when you put it like that?" Jeremy asked and then got Jimmy back onto his feet.

Jeremy took him into his bedroom, which also still had the look of not being particularly covered with personal items, though there were a few photos in the room unlike the rest of the apartment. Jimmy looked interestedly at the photos, but he was pretty focused on what they had been engaged in before coming in here. "Remind me to ask you about those later," Jimmy said while stripping helpfully.

"I'll try, but I might be a little distracted," Jeremy admitted while he pulled his clothing off, stripping down until he was completely naked. He took off his wrist brace as he didn't want to get it dirty, and the wrist was far stronger than it was before.

Jimmy knelt on the floor and took Jeremy's dick into his mouth. He sucked and licked on it, much more comfortable with oral sex now than he had been the first time. He cupped Jeremy's balls and even eased a finger up his asshole after wetting it with his mouth, looking for the prostate. Jeremy seemed a little surprised at first, but it didn't really take him long to run his hand through Jimmy's hair and let out a moan at the intrusion. When Jimmy finally found that little bundle of nerves, Jeremy's knees just about gave out and he had to grab onto the bed to stay standing.

Once he had Jeremy hard, Jimmy stroked him a couple of times with his hand and stood up, reaching behind himself to pull the largest buttplug free. He showed it to Jeremy, so he could see that it came out cleanly. Jeremy's smile showed he was impressed, and then he guided Jimmy until he was on the bed, on his hands and knees.

"I love that you did this for me," Jeremy said in a husky voice, one that seemed to be dripping with arousal.

Jimmy prepared himself mentally, looking over his shoulder and wiggling his ass seductively. "Come on, sexy, put your big cock in me."

"Hold on," Jeremy told him as he got behind him after he had grabbed a condom and some lube. "Let me worship you a little first."

Jeremy didn't really give Jimmy much warning other than that though as he ran his fingers along Jimmy's crack before bringing his tongue down to lick around his already stretched hole. He used his hands to pull his cheeks apart so he could get between them easier, slipping his tongue inside Jimmy. Jimmy moaned loudly and pushed back against Jeremy.

He felt a vibration against him as Jeremy hummed in appreciation. Jeremy put a little lube on his fingers and then slowly pushed one in, making sure that it went in easily before adding another, until finally he had three fingers inside Jimmy, moving them in and out. Jimmy moaned again, rhythmically moving his hips back and forth along with Jeremy's movements. Jeremy found that wonderful little bundle of nerves and curled his fingers along it so he could remind himself of where it was, smiling when Jimmy's body shuddered and his moans got louder.

Jimmy looked down at his lover, practically begging him to take him even though he couldn't form the words.

Jeremy gave him a wicked little smirk. "Tell me what you want."

Jimmy moaned involuntarily then said, "I want you to take me. Put your cock inside me."

"Get on your back," Jeremy told him. "I want to be able to see your expressions the first time."

Jimmy did as he ordered, holding his legs up and out of Jeremy's way. Jeremy opened up the condom while Jimmy got into the right position and rolled it down his hard length before slicking himself up. He moved between Jimmy's legs and lined himself up before slowly pushing into him. There was a slight burning when his cock head breached Jimmy's muscled ring, but Jeremy was careful and slow, giving Jimmy time to adjust and get used to it before moving in more.

Jeremy ran his hands along Jimmy's chest as he gave him time to adjust, giving him other stimuli to focus on, like the feeling of his fingers lightly tweaking over Jimmy's nipples, and the feeling of Jeremy's lips on his neck, or his tongue on Jimmy's ear.

Eventually, Jeremy was completely seated up to the hilt in his lover, and he leaned forward to kiss Jimmy, brushing his fingers gently over Jimmy's nipples again as he waited for Jimmy to be ready for movement. He delighted in Jimmy's expression as he entered him at first and again once he was comfortable. Jimmy looked like he'd just discovered something amazing about himself as he nodded for Jeremy to go ahead.

Jeremy pulled back out slowly, until only the head was inside, and then thrust back just as slowly, watching Jimmy the entire time both to make sure nothing hurt and just because he loved seeing his reaction. Jimmy's eyes were wide with wonder and pleasure, and then he moaned and tilted his head back eventually to close his eyes, letting the feelings roll over him. Jeremy kept that up for a little bit, slowly making love to Jimmy, loving the intimate feel of it and how it left Jimmy wanting more and more as he moved. He brought his forehead down to Jimmy's, and they leaned forward towards each other again, kissing sweetly and passionately as one of Jeremy's hands was on his hip while the other hand gripped the hair behind Jimmy's head.

Finally Jimmy was begging for Jeremy to fuck him hard. "Give it to me harder, Jeremy! Hard and fast, please!"

Jeremy leaned back a little and grabbed Jimmy by the hips, pulling him towards him more so they were at a different angle and then started to move faster and harder, every thrust rubbing along Jimmy's prostate exactly how he needed it to. Jimmy's moans started coming faster and were far less coherent as Jeremy fucked him. Jimmy's cock gradually inflated until it was rock hard as he really started to lose himself to the feelings going on in his body.

Jeremy began to feel that familiar feeling in his belly and balls, but he really didn't want to cum before Jimmy did. He thought it was possible to get Jimmy to come just from prostate stimulation, but that would take more time and some training, so he reached down between them and grasped onto Jimmy's cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts. Jimmy's balls tightened and he belted out "Oh fuck!" before a massive amount of cum exploded from the tip of his swollen cock, all over his neck, chest, stomach, and Jeremy's hand.

The look on Jimmy's face as he came, the way his back arched, and the tightening of his hole around Jeremy's cock was what finally drove Jeremy over the edge, and he moved forward to capture Jimmy's lips with his, muffling his own moans and gasps with Jimmy's mouth as he came hard. The phrase 'seeing stars' seemed to be literal this time, and he had never cum so hard in the entire time he had been sexually active, with anyone or with his hand.

Jeremy's body went rigid for a bit, then he relaxed, sprawling full length on his lover as his body demanded time to recover. Jimmy reveled in the feeling of his lover's cock deflating inside him. As soon as his cock popped out, Jeremy shifted so that he was laying against Jimmy's side and grabbed the condom, tying it off before throwing it into the trash can. Then with a groan from Jimmy, Jeremy licked up the cum that Jimmy had shot all over Jimmy's torso and his hand before using a towel to clean them the rest of the way.

"I've never cum that hard in my life," Jimmy said. "Thank you, my love!"

"Me neither, honestly. I love you," Jeremy breathed and then nuzzled into Jimmy's neck and shoulder, while Jimmy replied with his own affirmation of love. They both panted there for a bit, then their breathing slowed and their bodies cooled some, so Jimmy cuddled Jeremy closer, pulling the dark blue comforter at the foot of the bed over their naked bodies as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

~~~

A couple days before the event, the group took Ethan's SUV to New York. It was a drive that would take them at least eight hours, so Ethan and Chloe made sure to stock up on snacks, drinks, and music before they left. Jeremy was the one to drive though, with Jimmy in the passenger seat, Chloe and Wayne in the middle and Ethan spread out happily in the back.

The drive started out light and fun, but the closer they got to New York, the more anxious and stressed Jeremy and Chloe seemed to be. The only one in the trio of rich kids that seemed relaxed was Ethan. Every once in a while, Ethan and Jeremy would exchange a look in the mirror while Chloe and Wayne were talking. They'd had a recent conversation about their bet, and decided that if Wayne stuck around, they would both put one thousand toward something important that Wayne liked or wanted, because they could both afford to. They wouldn't tell Wayne why though. They would leave that to Chloe if she wanted to.

Ryder had given them the address of where they needed to go after he had flown back home two days before and gotten the keys ready. Ethan sat up as they came into the neighborhood and started laughing, while Jeremy was frowning with his hands practically going white on the steering wheel.

"You have to give it to Ryder," Ethan finally said. "He's a sneaky son of a bitch."

"He's a cunt," Jeremy corrected him.

Wayne looked around, completely out of his element. "What's going on?"

Ethan leaned forward and pointed. "That's Jeremy's home right there. Across the street is mine, and just down the road here is Chloe's." Then he leaned forward between the two in the middle to look at the phone better. "We're only five minutes from our destination."

"So we're right down the road? Isn't that more economical?" Jimmy asked densely, clearly not understanding the problem.

"Economical doesn't matter in our circle," Jeremy complained. "But it does mean that any of our family could just come down and say hi to us. It puts us right in the middle of society instead of, oh I don't know, on the edge of it like I had hoped to be."

Wayne seemed to get it now, "Does that mean no orgies in the yard?" he asked, elbowing Chloe suggestively.

Chloe crossed her arms in front of her, raising an eyebrow at him. "But we didn't bring the entire football team, Wayne. How good could the orgy be without the entire team?"

jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers