Catching Feelings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne spread his hands in an I-don't-know gesture, "We're resourceful, we'll figure it out," he said.

"It'll be fine," Ethan reassured his friends, though neither looked particularly reassured. "Besides, methinks this means the house is more than big enough for both of you couples to scream while having sex and nobody will be bothered."

He ended up being right too. The house was pretty much a mansion, likely a home that was used as an Airbnb by one of the richer families who didn't want to spend any of the cold months in town. Ryder was standing near the door of the house like he had just come outside and nodded to them as Jeremy parked the car. He ignored the look Jeremy was giving him and ushered the group inside.

There was a rack of clothing set up in the entranceway, which was large and right next to two curved staircases that led up to the bedrooms. Most of what was on the rack were tuxedos in garment bags, each one marked with their names, though there were also a few different dresses as well for Chloe to look through and choose from.

"Make sure you try them on before the event," Ryder told Wayne and Jimmy. "Make sure they fit, and tell me if you need any adjustments. I'll send Maria over if you need help. Jeremy, you're expected at dinner tonight at six PM sharp. Do not be late, and dress nicely. You too, Jimmy, and do not be at all surprised or put out when our parents call you James."

"As long as it's not Jimothy, I'll be fine with it. My older sister calls me James to annoy me and she's worked all of the irritation that I have over that name out of me." Jimmy offered.

Ryder smiled at him. "Good. I can give my parents plenty of direction, but they don't take all of it. I'll try to make sure you're closer to Scarlett and Katherine than our parents."

"Oh, so Kat will be there, huh?" Jeremy asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at his brother.

"Yes, well," Ryder shuffled his feet for a moment. "There's something I haven't told you yet. We got engaged a few months ago."

"Oh," Jeremy replied, trying to wrap his mind around that. "I'm guessing I'm the last one to know that."

Ryder gave an apologetic look. "It wasn't on purpose. The family was there when I proposed, and..." He trailed off seeing the look on his brother's face before Jeremy turned away from him.

Jimmy congratulated him on his upcoming nuptials but generally kept out of family matters until he knew more about the lay of the land. He could tell this was a tense situation for them now though, and he didn't want to add to Jeremy's upset.

"Will I even be invited to the ceremony?" Jeremy asked Ryder, and Ryder looked hurt at the accusation.

"Jeremy, it's not like that," Ryder tried to say but Jeremy cut him off with a hand movement. "Damn it, Jeremy, you would have been there had it not been for..."

"Oh I know," Jeremy laughed, the bitterness evident. "Forget it. I'll see you at six."

"Jeremy!" Ryder called after his brother, but Jeremy had already ascended the steps and gone down one of the hallways to choose a room for him and Jimmy.

Jimmy looked apologetic but followed Jeremy to try to calm him down before the dinner. He had an idea for a way to relax...

"I bet you're glad that I'm an only child with detached parents now, huh?" Chloe asked Wayne.

Jeremy was sitting on one of the king sized beds, looking like all of the hot air had deflated out of him once he had sat down. Jimmy entered the room and closed the door gently behind him. He sat on the floor at Jeremy's feet and touched his leg in solidarity. "Want to talk about it?" Jimmy asked.

"It probably seems like such a stupid thing to be upset about," Jeremy grumbled.

Jimmy shrugged at that, indicating that whatever bothered Jeremy was valid in his estimation. "I'd be upset if my sister got engaged and couldn't be bothered to tell me for months," he said.

"I bet you're a lot closer to her though," Jeremy pointed out.

Jimmy held up his hand, swaying it back and forth in a so-so gesture. "Kind of, she was a bit domineering growing up, so I resented her for a while. We've actually gotten closer emotionally since she moved away and I went to college," Jimmy answered.

"Is she your only sibling?" Jeremy asked.

"That I know about, yeah. My parents got divorced when I left for college. The details were sketchy but apparently dad's a slut, and I already knew he was a drunk, so you know," Jimmy responded.

"Oh good, then it's not just my family with some drama," Jeremy joked, but the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. "Sometimes I wish there was different drama in my family. My dad turning out to be a slut would seem like a blessing in disguise for me."

"Well, at least then it'd be hard to stay on his high horse, eh?" Jimmy suggested. "Would a blowjob help cheer you up?"

Jeremy smiled at him. "It definitely would be a nice way to relax. Blowjob, being in you, either or."

"Both is good. Why not both?" Jimmy said excitedly, reaching for Jeremy's pants.

Jeremy stopped him long enough to go back downstairs to grab their bags, glad that everyone had dispersed so he wouldn't have to answer questions, and then came back to the room to shut and lock the door before stripping out of his clothes. Jimmy was already naked and on his back on the bed, his head hanging off with his mouth open and waiting for his lover.

"Mmm, I think I like you like this," Jeremy murmured appreciatively as he came to stand over him. "All slutty and waiting for me."

Jimmy smiled and said, "Talk less," before taking Jeremy's dangling cock in his mouth. Jeremy moaned softly and it didn't take long for his half chub to be fully hard in Jimmy's mouth. Jimmy sucked gently but mostly let Jeremy be in charge and set the pace, focusing on controlling his breathing so he didn't throw up when Jeremy's cock inevitably gagged him.

Jeremy let his fingers explore over the skin of Jimmy's shoulders and chest while Jimmy swirled his tongue around and sucked, his fingers tickling over Jimmy's nipples and making him shiver. Jimmy reached behind Jeremy and put his hands on his ass, pulling him deeper down his throat. Jeremy gave Jimmy a verbal warning before he came, and then he was shooting down Jimmy's throat while putting his hands on the bed to steady himself. It still amazed him that this previously very straight man had taken to sucking cock and anal sex as well as he had, but he wasn't complaining.

Jimmy rolled up onto his knees and smiled at Jeremy, wagging his hard cock at his lover before lying back on the bed invitingly. Jeremy crawled onto the bed between Jimmy's legs, pushing Jimmy's legs back a bit before licking along his balls before sucking one into his mouth. He moved down and licked along Jimmy's perineum and then to the little bud between his cheeks, pressing his face in so he could easier lick and push his tongue in gently, softening up the area for his lover.

Jeremy licked his fingers and then slowly inserted one inside Jimmy before coming back up with his mouth so he could lick and suck on the head of Jimmy's cock, moaning as the flavor of his precum hit his tongue. Jeremy sucked him down, moving up and down his hard length while he found his prostate and started massaging it, adding another finger once he was ready.

Jimmy reached down and ran his fingers through Jeremy's hair. "Did you ever think when we met that I'd be your willing cockslut?" Jimmy asked, tightening his fingers in Jeremy's hair and pulling him down gently deeper onto his cock.

Jeremy brought his mouth back up and off him to smile at Jimmy after bobbing a few more times, loving the grip Jimmy had on his hair. No one had ever turned him on this much. "Not in a million years. You annoyed the hell out of me by hitting me with a ball, and I told Ethan and Chloe you were straight as hell and wouldn't be interested in a million years."

"Well now you get to slap my ass with your balls. Get to it, dinner is soon and we have to get cleaned up still," Jimmy said, practical as ever.

Jeremy chuckled. "Happy to oblige."

This time he turned Jimmy over so he was on his stomach, raining kisses down from his neck, down his spine, and to his ass again, where he used three fingers to make sure he was ready and writhing underneath him. Jeremy seemed to know just how to drive Jimmy mad with desire. With a little bit of rubbing up against Jimmy with his pelvis, Jeremy was back at full hardness again, so he grabbed one of the condoms to put on before getting lube on himself, and using his fingers to get some inside his love. Jimmy was begging for him by the time he lined himself up with Jimmy's hole and slowly pushed in, bringing his lips back down to the back of his neck.

Jimmy arched his back and pressed himself up against Jeremy's entering cock, feeling the length of him slip effortlessly into his hole. They started slow again, with long strokes that both of them loved now. Jeremy was kissing along Jimmy's shoulder and neck, nipping at the skin every once in a while, eliciting a new moan or a hiss of pleasure from Jimmy.

Jimmy moaned quietly and rocked back and forth, throwing Jeremy off his rhythm momentarily in a teasing manner. Jeremy pulled Jimmy up so he was on his knees, his back against Jeremy's chest, and he took over the rhythm again while he held his arm against Jimmy's naked chest. This position made it so that Jeremy wasn't missing his prostate at all, and Jimmy could feel that addictive pressure building despite the fact that Jeremy hadn't touched his cock since he entered him.

Despite wanting to take as long as possible to cum, Jeremy's ministrations drove Jimmy wild and his cock was engorged from Jeremy's initial efforts and it didn't take long for Jimmy to cum, his load geysering out of the tip of his cock and all over the towel he had placed on the bed.

"Fuck that's hot," Jeremy groaned as Jimmy clenched around him, and then he bit down on Jimmy's shoulder while he grunted through his own orgasm. Jimmy could feel Jeremy's cock pulsating deep inside him as the condom expanded to catch everything.

They both collapsed forward onto the bed, Jeremy slipping out as he softened. He pulled the condom off and tied it expertly before flinging it into a trash can. "I sure hope we have a lot of those," Jimmy commented, smiling languidly and gathering Jeremy into a cuddle. "This is the best part, you know," he whispered to Jeremy, holding him close.

"I agree," Jeremy murmured into Jimmy's ear. "And yes, we have a ton of them, though eventually, we might consider testing to make sure we're STI free and forgoing them. I had to do testing after Jasper anyway, because...well...but I don't know your sexual history."

"Oh, I was a whole slutbag, but I wrapped it up every time and used to test regularly. I was six months into a dry spell when I met you, so getting tested again is a good idea, regardless." Jimmy pontificated.

"Everything blew up back home a little before the semester ended, so I spent the entirety of the summer not having sex, and hadn't gone home with anyone since I moved to Ohio," Jeremy said quietly. "Jasper was a whole ass slutbag too, but in a more devious way, so it was smarter to forgo and test after everything that happened. Not that I ever let him in without a condom."

They heard a text come through on Jeremy's phone, which ended up being their hour's warning from Ryder before they had to be at Jeremy's home to go to dinner. "Oh shit!" Jimmy exclaimed, "I forgot to try on the monkeysuit!"

Jeremy laughed. "Well bring it up here. We'll try it tonight. But right now, shower time."

After a not so quick shower for the two of them where they took a little time just enjoying each other, Jeremy brought out hair gel to try and tame his normally unruly hair. He was surprisingly good at getting it back in line and it was the first time Jimmy had ever seen him both dressed up (not for a club) and his hair done. He gave Jeremy an appraising look and declared him "fuckable" before getting dressed himself, his hair falling effortlessly into place.

The two of them ended up walking down to the house, enjoying the air that was finally beginning to chill a bit. It gave the others a chance to go out to eat or whatever they wanted to do, and they could still walk back to the Airbnb if something happened that made Jeremy want to flee.

They were let into the house by a maid who gave Jeremy a big hug like she had missed him. She spoke to him in Spanish for a moment, telling him how handsome he looked and how glad she was to see him, before leading them into the living room where Ryder and Jeremy's father, Anthony Thayer, were sitting with glasses of scotch. Ryder checked his watch as the two of them walked in and then smiled.

Anthony looked quite a lot like his sons, though his eyes were a different shape, as were his lips, and he actually had light brown hair. He did not have the same toned physique his sons both had at this point, having put on a little bit of weight, especially around the middle. He was as tall as his sons though, and Jimmy could see where Jeremy had gotten some of his eye color, as the man had hazel eyes that were almost bordering on being green. His expression was more severe, making Jimmy think of resting bitch face while both of his sons had well perfected the neutral expression.

"You're on time," Ryder said.

"I would certainly hope he was on time," Anthony sniffed and looked at his youngest son before briefly eyeing up Jimmy. "You must be my son's...boyfriend."

"How do you do, sir, I'm James Sparks." Jimmy said politely, bowing his head and shoulders slightly.

"Anthony Thayer," Jeremy's father replied and stood up, shaking hands with Jimmy. "Nice to meet you. I certainly hope that this relationship doesn't come with the same drama Jeremy's last one did."

"The pleasure is mine, Mr. Thayer. I definitely have no intentions of making Jeremy's life anything but happy, sir." Jimmy answered, shaking Anthony's hand firmly and confidently. It turned out it was beneficial to have a car salesman for a father. Who knew?

Ryder cleared his throat. "No drama coming from these two, father. Jimmy here already recorded a video claiming that he was the one who chased after Jeremy and asked for the relationship."

That made Jeremy look at his brother with his eyes furrowed. It was true that Ryder had asked about that, but he had never actually made Jimmy do it. It was weird seeing his oldest sibling lying to one of their parents like that, especially for Jeremy, and so easily at that. Their father, though, looked impressed by both the initiative and the fact that Jimmy did it, and seemed content with that.

Anthony started to move into the dining room, and Jeremy stopped Ryder where their father couldn't hear. "Why did you lie?"

"Because it's better for you if I do," Ryder answered plainly. "So long as you aren't considered a 'threat' dad will more likely come to find enough acceptance of your relationship to keep his mouth shut. So I'm making sure Jimmy isn't a threat."

"But you didn't," Jeremy replied.

"I did by asking him," Ryder said with a smile. "Jimmy didn't even hesitate when he answered my question. I trust him, but dad wouldn't take that at face value, so it's better if he thinks Jimmy did it. And considering I still could take the video and Jimmy would gladly do it, I'm not worried. Honestly, Jeremy, I'll be surprised if you don't end up marrying that man."

"Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" Jeremy asked him with a bewildered look which made Ryder laugh.

"I'm still me, Jer," Ryder replied. "I just don't want you thinking your entire family is against you."

Jimmy stepped close to Jeremy. "I'll gladly be against you, though," he said suggestively before stepping past them and asking Jeremy's father about an interesting piece of art that caught his eye.

Jeremy immediately flushed and watched Jimmy walk away with his mouth hanging open, having not been expecting that while they were in his family home, and Ryder laughed and clapped Jeremy on the shoulder before following them into the dining room. It wasn't long before their mother, Sidney Thayer, came in with Scarlett and Katherine, all who were talking about the upcoming event.

Scarlett also had black hair, like her siblings, but it was long and straight as opposed to how wavy Jeremy's always was right after a shower. She had blue eyes and was shorter, only around five foot five. She had always been a little curvier, which had gotten her many comments from their mother about finding a good sport to take part in, but Scarlett had never cared about that. She could use the curves and love handles along her hips for other things, and she ignored the comments.

Kat, on the other hand, was taller with long legs, long blonde hair and bright amber eyes. She looked slim but athletic, like she might take part in weight lifting a bit, and her face was beautiful and kind. She was looking at Jimmy with a warm smile, like she understood how he must be feeling right then being the odd man out around all of the Thayers.

Scarlett and Kat were both warm and friendly as they were introduced to Jimmy, though Sidney was more reserved in the way she greeted him, her blue eyes piercing into him it seemed. She was a short woman with shoulder length black hair. She seemed to be sizing up her youngest's choice in partners, and Jimmy was relieved when it was announced dinner would be served so they had to go to their seats. Ryder had made sure that Jimmy was sitting near him and Kat as opposed to their parents like he promised.

"So Jeremy, when are you supposed to go up in front of the judge for your recent arrest?" Anthony asked when the soup course was served. They had explained to Jimmy that it was essentially going to be a six course meal.

Jeremy just barely kept from sighing. "In like two weeks. I think it will be fine though."

"Ryder says you're covering for someone," Anthony said, seeming to stare right into Jeremy.

"Every single person who meets Jasper Montgomery wants to smash his stupid fucking face," Jeremy replied coolly. "It just so happens someone finally did."

"Jeremy Silas, language!" Sidney chided.

"This doesn't have anything to do with your boyfriend, does it?" Anthony asked, and Jeremy glanced over at Ryder who shook his head to say he hadn't mentioned anything to their father.

"Jeremy is good at getting into trouble all on his own," Scarlett said and looked at Jimmy. "He wouldn't need your help, not that I think you would."

"Oh, no, I wouldn't think of trying to compete with Jeremy in that department!" Jimmy said charmingly.

"I like him," Scarlett stage-whispered to Jeremy. "This guy you can keep."

Jeremy gave her a bewildered look; not because he didn't want to get married eventually, but because she was literally the second person to bring it up now and he wasn't sure what to do with his family at the moment. He had been expecting talk about the nice society women who would fit better with him. This though, this he wasn't expecting from anyone but especially not his siblings.

"Still, this doesn't look good in the press, Jeremy," Anthony pointed out. "And you don't seem to have any plans as to how to fight this when you could just hand over the names of the culprits."

"Sometimes, sir, a bully needs to be stood up to and taught that he can't harm others to get his way. I applaud Jeremy for being the one to stand up to this particular one. I'm not sure anyone else can do it with as much grace and poise," Jimmy said, and immediately colored slightly to be making such a speech to this caliber of people.

Jeremy looked at Jimmy, his emotions evident on his face; gratitude, love, and sadness all warring there and Jeremy blinked a few times to try and keep the tears that were threatening to show up from spilling out. Anthony was looking at Jimmy thoughtfully though, taking in what he had said.