Catching Fish Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like she did when she fucked me, I spend all of my time on her clit. She puts her hands on the back of my head and pulls me into her cunt, and I work and suck on clitty and hood till my tongue starts to give out. To give it a rest, I just stick it out and leave it in place, then move my head up and down like I am nodding fast. This makes my tongue rub on her clitty while pushing at it hard...and let's my tongue rest so it can get back in the game.

She's reacting, and making those little sounds as she rubs her pussy over my face. After about 15 minutes of this, she grabs the bottle of oil, re-oils her gash, then pulls her knees back and says, "Fuck me Mr. Fish. Fuck me really hard."

I get into the saddle, slide my cock up and down her slit to oil it up, then take it in my hand and slide it up to the hilt in her open and ready cunt.

Within seconds, we are boning hard. I plunge deep as she bounces up to meet my thrusts, her breathing coming faster as she climbs up the side of Mt. Cum. Because I went down on her for so long, she's closer than I am, and starts to moan and pump her legs. No technique, no restraint...just deep fucking my student as hard and fast as I can.

And her body jerks begin. Small and far apart at first, these seem to be coming at a slower pace...although each one lasts longer than the ones she felt earlier. She's humping and thrashing her head back and forth, then calling out a "Huunnhh" each time her body jerks. As they start to come closer together, they seem to get bigger, and I keep pumping hard and deep to help her get off.

As it comes closer, her orgasm begins to take over her body. Eyes unfocused staring at the sky, hands clutching my shoulders so hard she is taking off skin...and her hips battling mine as I try and drill her ass into the sand.

"Hunh...Huunnhh...HUUNNHH," the body jerks are close, closer, then roll into one as she shoves me off and wails her orgasm to the world. I'm not close enough to finish myself off, so I stare at her pussy and watch as her lips smack and kiss each other.

Looking up as she folds into herself, I notice we are alone on the beach. I guess this last one was too much for even our voyeur couple.

Ten minutes later, after she goes into the water again to take care of business, she is recovered enough that we talk. We decide it's time to head home, but she's worried that I didn't cum last time. I tell her not to worry, I enjoyed it as much as she did. She scoffs and says that's unlikely, but now she owes me one. I turn and smile at her and say "I'm going to hold you to that. You owe me another fuck."

"Anytime Mr. Fish...anytime," she smiles, as we hike back up to my car.

12