Catching Girlfriend in the Act

Story Info
Coming home to find girlfriend with another man.
2.1k words
2.33
41.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily wrapped her long, lean runners legs around Richard's thick, muscular abdomen, feeling the moist small of his back with her pink- red toes. She stopped panting, then closed her eyes and slowly clenched her jaw, her lips curling. Seeing it, Richard accelerated his pace. Each time he plunged his thick cock in, a little more milky foam leaked from around its circumference, making its way down below her lips, spilling over her ass, and darkening the white bedsheet under her. Sweat accumulated on Richard's forehead, and was flung onto Emily's bare breasts. The ripples of Richard's deep and rapid thrusts echoed through Emily's lean body, traveling from her firm ass, up through the tight skin over her clenched abs, and sending her pointing nipples into opposing arcs. Emily held her magic wand vibrator in place on her clit with one hand, and gripped one of Richard's tree-trunk arms.

Emily's body clenched, and she began to let out a high pitched, barely audible squeal, building in volume slightly until her voice cracked and her orgasm broke through. She cackled once, then a second time, then lay still. After a long pause, she slowly opened her now misty eyes, and smiled at Richard. He smiled back, and they shared a satisfied laugh. He kissed her deeply, then started to pull himself out, but Emily locked her feet together and held him in place.

"I want you to cum inside me again. Can you make that happen?" She said with a sly smirk.

"Oh babe, I don't know if I can cum again."

"Aww... Well isn't there anything I can do for you? You just gave me two of the best orgasms I've ever had!"

"Two?" He pulled out and laid back on the bed. Emily curled up next to him and rested her arm on his chest.

"Yeah, I was being greedy," she replied. She ran her fingers through the curls of his chest hair. "I'll do anything for you. Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Just name it," she said, sounding much more confident than she really felt. He paused.

"It's okay, I came really good once, I probably can't do it again. Besides, isn't your boyfriend going to be home soon?"

"We have like an hour. You had something in mind, why won't you tell me?"

Richard stared silently at the ceiling. "Well, you know, there is that one thing," he said eventually.

"Oh." She said. "You mean anal sex? What is it with guys and butts? Does it really feel that different?"

"It's fine, forget it." He started to get dressed.

"Wait." She put her hand on his arm. "It's just... I've never been able to. But I'm willing to try it. For you."

She lay on her stomach and looked up at him. He looked at her small, perky ass. After some hesitation, he dropped his pants to the floor and got back into bed with her.

"It does feel different," he said. "Tighter. And more... I don't know. Dirty? Maybe? But in a good way." Emily smiled at him.

"There's lube in the drawer behind you. Oh, while you're in there, can you grab me a condom?"

He sighed, then tore one off the roll and tossed it at her, coldly.

"Hey, just be glad I don't make you wear one," she said. She tore it open and unrolled it. She spit in it, then tossed it and the package into the trash can.

"I think I should wear one. I don't like breaking your agreement."

"You said you got tested, right? You don't have anything? And you aren't with anyone else, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"So what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"But-"

"Do you want to fuck my ass or not?" she cut him off again.

"Alright. You're right, it's none of my business." He grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer, knelt behind her, and pumped several squirts onto her ass.

"Ohh, cold," she said. Richard slid a thick, strong finger between her cheeks and started to rub her asshole.

"How is that?" he asked.

"Mmm, that's nice. I've always liked this part of it, staying on the outside..." she trailed off. He slowly worked the finger into her, pushing past her sphincter.

"Is that okay? Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Um. No, that doesn't hurt."

Richard started to work his finger in and out, going just a little deeper.

"Try to relax," he said. "I'm going to put a second finger in now. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

Keeping his first finger in, he started to press the second one in.

"Okay. Oh, um..."

"Does that hurt?" he asked.

"Yeah, a little. You don't have to stop. But just go really slow." He continued to work the second finger in and out, eventually getting it inside. He then started to slide his two fingers in and out together. Emily's entire body was rigid and tense.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine, let's just... lets just get this over with."

"You're ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. Just go ahead."

Richard pulled his fingers out and pulled her up onto her knees in front of him. He pumped a few more squirts of lube onto her, and then onto himself. He jacked his dick a few times until he was hard again, and pressed his head against her asshole.

"Okay, ready?"

"I guess."

Richard started to push his head in, but Emily remained clenched shut. Using his thumb, he pushed the head of his cock.

"Okay. Oww... um..."

"It hurts?"

"Yeah, um... I'm sorry. It's just... it's like a lot of pressure."

Richard laid back down on the bed and wiped his hands on his thighs.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't apologize. Please. I'm sorry it hurt."

"I wish I could do it for you," she said, wrapping her arm around him. "Maybe you are just like, too big?"

"I should get going, your boyfriend is going to be home any minute."

"You could fuck his ass, he'd love that..." she said. Richard laughed, nervously. Emily looked at him without responding.

"You're serious? I don't want to fuck some dude's ass," he replied, tersely.

"He'd wear a dress and heels, with the lights off you'd hardly know he was a dude."

Richard paused, and Emily perked up.

"You are open to the idea?"

"Does he really look like a woman?"

"Honestly? No, not really. If I'm being really honest, I have a hard time keeping a straight face when he is dressed up."

"You do such a good job selling it," he said.

"With the lights off, you really can't tell that he isn't just a woman. A large, ugly woman."

"It doesn't bother you at all? Making fun of him like that?"

"It sure seems to bother you, I guess."

"I just feel sorry for him."

"But don't you see? That's exactly what he wants! For the whole world to feel sorry for him!"

"I'm gonna go," Richard said. He picked up his pants and started to put them on.

"Wait," Emily said. She reached out and grabbed his still-hard penis. "Can I at least try to make you cum?"

"I'm good," he said.

"Something is telling me otherwise," she said. She held the thick mass of his penis in her hand, clenching and pulling, sliding her hand over it's stickiness. Richard dropped his pants to the floor, and Emily got on her knees in front of him. She took him into her mouth, her cheeks spread wide by his thickness. Richard closed his eyes and tilted his head back, sighing. He ran his strong, thick hands through her hair and gently guided her head up and down on him.

"Ow, ow, teeth," he said.

"Sorry," Emily said, pulling him out briefly, then resuming.

"Ow, you're still doing it," he said again. Emily stopped and began to stroke him with her fist.

"Sorry," she said, looking up at him, her innocent blue eyes contrasting with the curves of her breasts, ass, and legs curled under her. "You are so big. It's hard to do a good job."

"It's okay," he said.

"Do you want to have sex?" she said.

"Yeah. Can we do it from behind?"

"Actually, I want to be on top," she said.

"Okay," Richard said. He sat on the bed, legs out, with his back against the headboard. Emily sat over him, facing away, and held his penis up while she lowered herself onto him. She began to move up and down, slowly at first but quckly accelerating until she was bouncing hard on him. Richard placed his hands on her hips and guided her up and down, thrusting into her with each bounce. He stopped, suddenly.

"Did you hear something?" he said.

"No, don't stop," Emily said, breathlessly, resuming bouncing on him.

"Oh god, Richard," she moaned loudly.

"Oh god, Richard, it feels so good to have you inside me," she said, even louder.

"Why are you talking like that?" Richard said.

"Cum in my pussy Richard! Cum inside me again!" she screamed.

"Hey," a voice said from the door to the bedroom.

"Oh, hey babe," Emily said, and resumed bouncing on Richard.

"Oh god!" Richard said, and pushed Emily off him, then stood up from the bed and pulled a bedsheet over his naked body. "I'm sorry Mike, I thought you weren't going to be home till later."

"You don't have to stop," Mike said.

"I'm sorry Mike," Richard said.

"It's fine Richard," Mike said.

"Yeah, it's fine Richard," Emily repeated. "Please get back over here and finish what you started!"

She got on her knees and bent way over, leaning onto her chest with her ass toward him.

"Please Richard, fuck me," she said while looking right at Mike.

"It's fine, Richard," Mike said.

Eventually Richard shrugged.

"I'm feeling like you two set this up," he said, then dropped the sheet, and knelt behind Emily on the bed. He looked down at Emily, spit in his hand and stroked his cock, and then slid it in, slowly but deeply in one thrust.

"Ahh," Emily shrieked, closing her eyes. She then looked at Mike.

"Come here babe," she said to Mike. He walked over, and she grabbed his shirt in her hands, pulling him to her. She kissed him, then held him close as she moaned, her open mouth against his.

"I thought you guys were using condoms," Mike whispered in Emily's ear.

"What?" she said, loudly.

"I thought you were using condoms," Mike repeated softly.

"I like to feel him inside me," she said. "Oh god Richard, don't stop, you feel so good inside me!"

Richard gripped her ass firmly and accelerated, slapping his pelvis against her ass again and again.

"Cum inside me again Richard!" she yelled, emphasizing the word again. "Cum inside me AGAIN!"

Richard leaned forward over her body, his rough chin scratching deeply into the center of Emily's back. He reached around her chest and pulled her upright against him. He continued to thrust into her, holding her body against his. He reached up and grabbed her face in his hand.

"I want to cum in your mouth," Richard said. He slid two fingers into her mouth. Emily moaned and closed her eyes. She wrapped her lips around his fingers.

"I want to cum in your mouth," he repeated.

"Cum in my mouth," she said quietly. Richard pulled his fingers out and pushed Emily onto her stomach. She landed on top of Mike.

"I want to cum in your mouth!" he said a third time.

"Cum in my mouth!" she yelled, breathing heavily and moistly against Mike's neck. "I want to taste you!"

Richard accelerated, pulling her onto him, then he quickly pulled out. Emily flipped onto her side and kissed Mike as Richard knelt behind her. He furiously jacked his cock and then gently pulled Emily away from Mike's embrace, guiding her chin toward him. Emily looked into Mike's eyes one last time, then turned and focused her attention entirely on Richard, opening her mouth and looking up at him towering over her.

He began to grunt, and Emily closed her mouth around his head. He continued to jack himself, slowly, incrementally. He moaned loudly, then exhaled. Emily kept her lips clenched around Richard's head as he tensed and pulsed. He pulsed again, and Emily held her grip, slightly nodding her head and looking at him. Richard remained motionless, then eventually pulled himself out of her mouth and slid his wet cock over her face. He slapped it lightly and tenderly against her cheeks, leaving behind a glistening residue. He then lay back on the bed, arms out at his sides. Emily sloshed her tongue around and a small white glob oozed out of the side of her mouth and slid down her cheek. She sat up and leaned toward Mike. She grabbed his throat and gave him a deep open-mouth kiss. She filled Mike's mouth and Mike eagerly accepted, kissing and then licking Emily's cheek.