Catching Mom on Her Night Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Sharon and her mom and Brad decide to meet again!
4.6k words
4.45
2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well once is an accident, twice is deliberate, I really can't have any excuse for what took place.

That second time was crazy, it made me feel dirty just thinking about it. It was like, "oh my god". My spine shivered just thinking about it.

It was still a secret though. We weren't telling anyone. Well god, I could hardly face anyone. And Brad, well, if he found out about me and her! Well I really don't know what would happen.

I was like, you shouldn't be involved in this kind of thing at all. This is crazy, but, well it was on my mind so much and made me hot and if I let it, wet just thinking about it.

I met my mom a couple days later. We never mentioned anything as we agreed, but well. I could see in her smile, she liked it too!

The offer for a third time arrived. This time, well, I'm bad now I know, but this time I just accepted.

It was her again who asked by the way. I know, the answer should have been no. But, well it was hot, it was wild and it felt sexy as hell.

She was the one who approached me by the way! About a weeks after we had met up.

We arranged it again for the same wine bar. We got away with it once, why change it then? We kept the same rules!

My heart was thumping arriving back at that bar. I wore a black matte strapless dress and heels. You have to make an impression right?

My mouth hit the floor, when I saw her first. In a green romper dress, showing plenty of bust. I was like; wow! And there was Brad, I could see the bulge in his trousers when I arrived. She'd already been giving him an eyeful!!

Brad still looked good, nice shirt and salt and pepper hair. Well his girlfriend was the one turning heads though. Even mine! He hugged and kissed my check to welcome me, his hand immediately low at my back. For once I didn't mind at all!

I hugged and air kissed her. I could feel the outside of her bust on the hug and I could see that excitement in her eyes.

We chatted away, I actually felt relaxed with them. He touched my thigh a couple times under the table! I didn't mind. In fact I got a bit of a thrill when I thought -- I'm in a trouple with them!!!

We chatted about anything, this was a fun experience. Maybe it was getting too serious. Like the third date, the one where things get serious!

He openly rubbed her legs while we chatted. He rubbed mine from time to time under the table. I peeked under the table once and saw her hand on his bulge!

He eventually needed to excuse himself, hiding his bulge as he made his way to the gents. I smiled and giggled at her. I couldn't resist to show some chest as I teased her over rubbing him. It must have been the early evening wine giving me confidence.

She bit her tongue and giggled back, "You just wish u were sitting here missy" she replied, I could see how stiff her nipples were through her top. My lezzie eye was being attracted to her boobs.

The two of us giggled as we smirked at each other. We both knew this was wrong, but, for once, so what. It was fun.

Brad arrived back and immediately joined in with the laughing. "You two ladies are a real handful" he joked.

"Oh can't handle us, can you not!" I joked back, I couldn't resist the tease. "Oh some things I can always handle Ms. Jones" he replied as he rubbed his hand up the inside of my leg.

I smiled and let him touch, too busy focusing on him calling me "Ms. Jones" -- The wrong name! He still didn't know!

I smirked as he got more adventurous. She moved close and tight to him, holding his free hand under the table. Anyone who looked over must have surely known were a trouple!!

We took our time, but eventually we went back to his. Third time in his apartment with the two of them. It was getting comfortable!

He let us in first -- being the gentleman. I could feel his sleazy eyes on my butt as I passed him. Did I mind, I was way past been a good girl!

She turned and said to me, "gosh Sharon, you could hang a coat on those" and tweeked my stiff nipples through my dress. I jumped a little but the giggling turned into a kiss.

Just lips and then a little tongue as I nearly melted. The feel and taste of another woman. She's my mom, I hardly thought about it.

We giggled and held each other's hips as she turned to Brad and smirked "you really love watching this!" Brad came over to us and grabbed us both by the butt.

"OF course I do" smirked Brad "everyone loves MILF dykes" as he took us both into a three-way kiss. My heart skipped a beat as tingles ran down my spine. I'd never been called a MILF before. I wasn't a mom, but god it sounded hot.

I slipped away after the kiss, teasing them "gosh you two bring out the worst in me!"

"The best you mean" smirked Brad as he squeezed at my bum. The two of them laughed as he stayed standing with her. For the first time I saw her, my mom as a dirty woman with a dirty man. I just saw them both a dirty couple looking to fuck around.

I half made my way to have a smoke, knowing that both of them were going to fuck me that night. My mom and her boyfriend! Did I think about leaving? No, I was way past having any morals.

I watched them kiss, like any normal couple, but I could see there were both aroused. Excited about what was coming next.

Brad came over to me, offering a glass of wine and telling me how sexy I looked. His arm wrapping around my waist as he spoke. I was pleased and happy to kiss. His girlfriend happy to watch him to kiss and touch her daughter.

The bulge was huge in his pants. I rubbed and shook it just as he stepped away as he tried to play it cool. I joked about how excited he was.

He laughed in response and I joked about how hard it must be to stay calm with two sexy women. He just admitted it then. Told us we were both hot and the hottest "fuck" he could imagine.

I was just taken aback. I think she was too. We had him under our spell!

"Two blondes with big tits -- its every man's dream" Brad declared! I giggled and teased him more, running my nails down his ribs! Gosh do I have to fight you for him Jane?" I laughed. "Oh! That's a fight I'm sure he'd love to see" my mom joked as she came over to us.

With that I just heard his glass of wine fall as he shouted "fuck yeah!" and spanked me hard on the ass. He did the same to her!

"You two are fucking hot" Brad groaned as he squeezed my butt and pulled my mom to him, kissing her deep, her wine glass spilling as a result

Brad turned to me and kissed me hot and sexy, holding us both in his grasp. Immediately he returned to her kissing her hot and heavy as he let me go, pressing her against the kitchen counter as they kissed he pulled her dress down off her shoulders.

I know when a girl is taken aback and she stood there surprised as he pushed the romper dress down letting her boobs pop out. Well let's be honest here. These were big tits and even I admit my mom has big hot tits!

He grabbed her tits and squeezed them as he kissed her. He reacted like letting an animal out a cage. I could hear her groan as he took control. Kissing her aggressively as he felt and squeezed her breasts.

I was aroused already, I knew what was going to happen, but my legs felt like led again as I watched some hot making out from a very aroused man.

He went straight down sucking on her nipple, I could see she was hot and enjoying, but that she was still trying to get into it such was his aggression.

He just turned to me, not saying a word, he pulled me forward and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth and pulling my dress down off my shoulders and past my breasts. I struggled to return the kiss such was his force, but it didn't matter her was quickly kissing down my neck and onto my breasts, licking at my right nipple as he squeezed my breasts.

I gasped and groaned, spying my topless mother, equally taken aback by her boyfriend's force.

He broke the kiss and groaned "god you two drive me crazy" as he opened his pants and allowed his big hard cock pop out. It was large and erect, like it had been previously, but this time he seemed more aroused.

He grabbed at my mom kissing her and pushing her against the kitchen counter again. This time diving straight for her breasts. I heard her moan and groan as he went at her tits, attacking her nipples. She grabbed for his cock and started to him jerk off. "Is this what you want" she hissed.

He didn't answer, he just hungrily went at her tits.

I just stepped in, hey, I didn't even think, but I just stepped over and ran my nails up and down his spine as he continued to work on her!

He didn't say a word, just glanced at me and felt my boobs as he kept kissing and nibbling at hers.

"Come on girls" he groaned as he pushed me toward her, both of us facing him as he pushed my breasts against her! I laughed, but sensed she was taken back by it all. I pressed my left nipple to her right nipple. Something he clearly enjoyed.

Then he just dived in kissing the two of us across our breasts again and again!

She was still jerking him off, so I gave her a hand as he kissed our breasts, we even managed a little lezzie kiss in the process!

He groaned as we jerked him off and he pulled us both into a 3-way kiss. Then he kissed her deep and hard, before turning to me and repeating the task! God it felt hot to share a man.

He tugged down my dress, leaving me standing there in just a thong. I saw my mom's eyes widen. Hey we were being dirty, what was the point in pretending otherwise! He grunted as the two of us played with his cock and he removed his shirt.

She was the one who slid down to her hunkers, taking him in her mouth, I watched as she slipped her lips around his hard cock! He grunted loud as he stood in his kitchen, his girlfriend giving him a blow job, but he moved on me quickly.

Kissing me hot and sexy as my mom sucked his cock. His hands were all over my butt and at the front of my thong, gripping at my sex.

He stroked at my pussy through my thong as he leant back and groaned as she worked his cock.

I decided to go down and join her, I sunk to my knees and started by pecking at her check and upper neck as she worked his cock with her mouth. She let his cock go as she laughed at me. I immediately start flicking my tongue at his shaft.

His knees nearly gave way as he moaned!

She worked it better than me, teasing his cock with her tongue as she flicked her tongue at it. I looked up at him and could see his eyes glazed in amazement.

I lent under him and licked at his balls. She wrapped her lips back around his cock and it didn't take long for him to warn us. He pulled back and grabbed his cock as his spunk flew into the air.

He grunted as he orgasmed in front of us. We smiled and giggled before sharing a kiss in-front of him. "Jesus girls", Brad groaned as we kissed, the two of us on our knees in-front of him.

Slowly I licked at her tongue and felt her bare breasts on mine as Brad tried to recover in-front of us.

She giggled at me as she turned back to him "will that get you going again or do you need a vigara?" My mom laughed.

"Oh vigara, we far better than that" I joked as I reached out and ran my nails over his balls, watching him jump to the touch, obviously still sensitive from cumming.

I grabbed his soft but fat cock and stroked it slowly hearing him groan to my touch and rubs it on my bare breasts. I could hear him groan and breath heavy yet remaining soft as I continued to stroke and jerk it off.

"ohhhh" he groaned at a loss as his two female lovers took control. I stroked on his cock slapping it off my bare breasts. Yeah it was slutty, but sooo what, hot sex is slutty.

"You little slut, young lady" my mom hissed in my ear as I turned to kiss her, straight with tongues licking and sucking at each other as she helped stroke him back to life.

I felt his cock grow in my hand. "Oh yeah, you two fucking sluts" he groaned as he came back to life.

"Suck her tits Jane" Brad moaned as my mom moved down and flicked her tongue on my left nipple, then sucking it into her mouth. I could only let out a moan of pleasure.

I looked at him, watching him getting excited as she ran kisses up along my breasts and licked up along my neck.

I let go of his hard cock and wrapped my arms around her shoulder as we started making out. The two of us on our knees still and making out slowly and sexy. Her big hard milf tits against mine.

I licked at her tongue as we kissed, my hands slipping down to massage her hot tits, she responded rubbing and playing with mine.

Brad, well, he didn't get involved. However, he just stood there and watched the two Stewart girls get to work as I worked my way downward, kissing down her neck and chest to cover her breasts in kisses.

I helped her slip out of her sexy romper dress. Pushing the final piece down her body and past her legs as she stood up.

I heard her breath heavy as she stood in-front of me, stepping out of her dress. I teased her more, kissing at her lower belly and pulling her thin panties down with my teeth.

I knew who she was, I knew what I was doing, but I didn't care. I was way past carrying and fuck I was horny as I kissed her pussy through her panties.

I heard her gasp as I kissed her pussy through her panties, feeling her heat and the wetness.

I teased her panties off with my fingers and teeth and then there it was. My mom's vagina, trim and hot and aroused in-front of me. I couldn't resist could I?

I leaned in and kissed my mom's pussy. She hardly responded as I kissed again and she leant back against the counter spreading her legs to give me more access. I kissed and licked at her hot mature pussy.

However, she was like a mature cat taking control. Standing up and taking me to my feet as she ran her hands over my breasts and down my sides, over my hips and butt.

Licking my left nipple, circling her tongue around it before sucking my nipple hard. Then going back to circle my nipple and suck it again and again.

"That's it Jane, you know what she likes" hissed Brad as he watched on. She didn't acknowledge him as she pressed her bare breasts against mine and we played rubbing and massaging our tits together.

"You're a naughty young lady" she purred as she slipped her fingers into the straps of my thong and peeled it off and down.

I smirked wickedly as we stood together naked, her boyfriend inches away standing naked with his large erection in his hand.

I pressed my breasts against hers and wiggled them while giggling. She saw the fun in it and responded, the two of us wiggling are boobs together. Brad, well he nearly died watching it!

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. It felt hot and erotic, not just a fuck toy to them, but something just sexual as I heard Brad follow.

We made our way to the bed, kissing the moment it came in sight and falling onto the bed. She crawled on top of me as we made out, licking and kissing. I could feel how hard and erect her nipples were against my breasts.

I heard her grunt and groan suddenly and her jolt. Instantly I felt a finger enter my pussy.

I looked up to see Brad standing behind us. His hands and fingers pleasing us as he joined in. "God you are two hot sluts" Brad groan as explored my pussy with his finger.

I moaned in my mom's face and she grunted in approval as Brad stretched my pussy with is fingers and rubbed down on me. I saw him move his head down and lick her pussy from behind.

I saw her moan and I just kissed her, licking at her tongue. Then I just felt it, his tongue in my pussy!

Electricity ran through my body as I felt his tongue licking me. I jolted upward as I felt his tongue lick up my pussy from the bottom to the top.

I saw my mom smile and smirk as I groaned as Brad muff dived on me. I couldn't resist as I just spread my legs and let him at it.

He sucked and licked at my pussy, but he was just teasing as he returned to her as lay on top of me. Kissing her pussy before fingering the two of us at the same time.

I quivered to his actions, suddenly hearing her hiss in my ear "do you wanna get fucked young lady?"

I looked back half in shock and didn't get to answer when I heard her tell Brad, "put it in her".

My mind was stunned as I felt his big hard cock against my pussy. She was still straddled above me, when he groaned "You two lezzers need some cock" and he pushed his cock inside me.

I closed my eyes and felt him enter me, his cock large and fat as he pushed it in and her breasts pressed down on mine. The sound of him spanking her bare ass reverberated as he bucked his hips and fucked me.

I felt him slip out and groan, "you need it too" He pushed his cock into my mom as I felt her body jolt to the action.

I could see his face as he took her from behind. His eyes closed and his smile wide as he bumped his hips making my mother moan. I didn't think, I just leant down and sucked on her breast, suckling on her hard nipple.

Brad bucked his hips as I felt her move against me as she groaned, Brad grunting with her as he fucked her. I nibbled her nipple and smirked as she moaned in front of me. Brad's unprotected cock deep inside her.

I heard him pull out of her and spank her ass! His cock was tall, big and red, as if it was about to explode.

Come on babe! He moaned and he pulled my mom of me and to the side of the bed. He pushed her into the doggy position. She grunted "no" lowly as I saw him hope onto the bed behind her. Her resistance hardly happened though.

I heard his groan and her restrained as he pushed his cock into her ass. I saw her eyes freeze as she grunted that noise I've made when in the same position. She learnt forward pushed her ass into the air.

Brad didn't hesitate, like any man he fucked her ass, pumping his pelvis as he held her hips. Then wrapped his hands around her hips as he continued. The room becoming louder as she groaned to his penetration.

I watched from inches away, slowly stroking my pussy and squeezing my breasts. I was soooo wet I couldn't believe it. My fingers slipping across my pussy as I watched my mom take anal from her boyfriend.

Brad pulled her hair as he fucked her, finally ramming his cock in deep and pulling out to spunk all over her and the bed.

The sight of him cuming made me orgasm, my pussy getter wetter and wetter as I watched.

The three of us ended up slumped on the bed! A smell of sex held the bed room as Brad turned to me grabbing my pussy and saying "don't worry you won't be left out". His touch sent thrills through my body.

"God you're fucking wet" he growled at me as he leant over and sucked on my tit. I could feel another orgasm build as he sucked on my breast and rubbed on my cunny.

His cock was soft and flat. The way a guy goes after they have climaxed. She; she was lying where he left her, watching her boyfriend playing with me.

Brad moved closer to me, kissing my breasts while rubbing my pussy. I was so hot, I was ready to let him do whatever he wanted. I purred and moaned as he licked and kissed all over my breasts. My heart was pounding as he did it.

"Oh fuck, I need some" Brad just blustered out, getting off the bed. I watched him go to the drawer beside his bed, thinking I'd done something wrong. He opened the draw and pulled out a white bag. I knew it was cocaine.

Brad just put some on his arm and snorted it up. Probably way more than a couple of lines! I watched as if I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

"Do you want some girls?" Brad smiled, as he tossed the open bag onto the bed. Brad slid down beside my mom, spanking her again and laughing, his eyes beginning to glaze.

I laughed at his actions and Brad, quickly returned over to me lying between my mom and I. "I love big tits" he joked as he squeezed mine and her breasts at the same time. Then he turned to me and gave me a hot sexy kiss. I licked and sucked at his tongue.

12