Catching Mom on Her Night Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad took some coke on his the back of his hand pushed it under my face. "Go on baby girl, you know you want it" he smirked.

I laughed and snorted it up in-front of him. As I kissed him again. I spied my mom watching over his shoulder. She knew her boyfriend was going to fuck her daughter. She seemed to want to watch.

Brad suddenly grabbed my pussy and rubbed and squeezed it. I groaned loud as he rubbed and pushed his finger into my wet pussy.

"Yeah you little bitch" Brad groaned as he fingered harder, then sucked hard on right breast, gently biting my nipple. I screamed and dropped my hand to his cock. It was big and hard again. The cocaine doing its job!

I know when a man is horny! I also know a man is ready for anything and that was Brad in that moment.

He opened my legs and immediately was on top of me. He grabbed his erect penis and pushed it into my hot pussy, fucking me as his girlfriend watched on.

I grunted hard as he fucked! Pumping his pelvis as he started to penetrate; pinning my arms down to the bed over my head and pumped into me.

I groaned as he fucked me, I snapped my teeth at his chest, feeling how dirty this was. But, Brad wasn't just going to fuck.

He pulled out dropped to my pussy licking and sucking at it. I grabbed the bed clothes as an orgasm ripped through me.

"Good girl" I heard my mom purr, my eyes still closed as she kissed me.

I could only grunt hard as Brad, sucked on my cunny and slipped his finger down and into my ass! I grunted hard as my body jolted.

"You know you love it" hissed Brad as he spat on his hand and rubbed it into my ass. "AWWWW" I grunted as he kept playing with my ass.

"You want it don't you?" hissed Brad. I hardly had time to reply when he moved me over onto my knees. Brad positioning me in the doggie position.

I hesitated, he tried this before and I stopped but his finger kept rimming my asshole. Brad moved again. I just closed my eyes and felt him push his hard cock into my ass.

I jolted upward feeling it. I'd done anal before with another guy, but well this just felt dirtier.

I tried to moan but I couldn't as I felt Brad's hands on my hips as he mounted me from behind, his heavy breathing as he pushed his cock into my ass.

"Oh god YES!" groaned Brad as he pushed my head down and fucked me up the ass. I felt him squeeze my tits as he rocked his cock inside me. Slowly pumping his hips as he rubbed my back and then crossed my hips with his arms as we did anal.

I groaned hard and loud, feeling filthy as I realised I was Brad's bitch. The same man who had done the same thing to my mom 15 minutes earlier was doing it to me. Fucking my ass!

"Are you fucking my boyfriend" I heard my mom purr in-front of me. Then the sound of the sting of a spank as she squealed.

She hissed it again but it hardly registered "are you fucking my boyfriend" as Brad sped up, riding me from behind.

I reached back to massage my pussy as Brad worked to his climax, his breathing heavy and fast as I felt hot and dirty under him.

"OHHHHH FUCK" I heard him nearly scream as he pulled out of me, his cock already leaking cum as he rolled me onto my back and spunked on my stomach and pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Brad moaned as she slumped forward between me and my mom. I felt so hot and sexy lying beside them. Brad pulling me to him after what seemed like a while, then pulling her in too.

"Two hot bitches" Brad grunted at us both. I wasn't disagreeing.

12