Catching Mom on Her Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched and then moved upward licking at his nipples as he continued to fuck, grabbing her hair and kissing her recklessly.

I jolted upward as I orgasmed again, unable to prevent my cum from shooting onto his cock, squirting my juice onto his cock!

I noticed my mom's eye light up, knowing he had made me climax as the smell of sex fed through the room.

I groaned and lay back, seeing Brad's wet cock coated in my cum and there and then they made out, like two horny teenagers in front of me his hand mauling her tits as they kissed.

His hand went down to her pussy as he stroked it while they made out. I shivered from my orgasm as I watched them do it again, his head moved down and licked and chewed on her breasts.

His cock hard and high as she pulled the condom off him and pulled him on top of her as he immediately entering her for a third time.

The bed rocked as I joined them, my mom moaning loud as he fucked her, I turned and kissed him as he fucked, eventually feeling my mother spanking me!

I bent forward for her and licked at her boyfriend's stomach as she spanked me, I let some spit dribble down into her fucked pussy to a loud gasp from him.

I saw her moan as he drove it home and I squeezed her tit to watch her hips buck suddenly as she fucked her boyfriend and moaned loud through her orgasm.

She panted and moaned on the bed as he bent over her, his eyes lusting like an animal in heat as I saw her cum drip from between them.

He forcefully pulled me to him and rammed his cock into me without expectation. I groaned hard and loud, feeling it in me once again his hips pumping wild.

"You two fucking sluts" he roared as he fucked me, slapping her pussy as he fucked me wild and fast.

He rammed his hard cock home and aggressively spat on my breast and licked it off, turning to her and spitting on her pussy! Hearing her moan.

I watched his eye widen and his face freeze hard as he drove his cock into my cervix as I screamed in heat I felt him orgasm as he moaned and realised his spunk inside me.

Then collapsing on top of me, both of us panting hard as he rolled off and moved between us!

"That was awesome girls" he smirked as I joined my mom lying against him, both of us having shared her lover!

What was I going to do in the morning!

12