Catching Mom on Her Night Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Sharon found out a lot about her mom, now there's more!
2.6k words
4.46
8.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyhelp
happyhelp
30 Followers

Gosh my head was spinning after that encounter. I was like, did that actually happen?

It was like oh my god, like she's bi. She has a boyfriend, we did that!

I saw her a few days later and it was never mentioned. I was too nervous to say anything and it made me think! Did it really happen? Of course it did, it was just, wow I was actually able to do that!

I tried to forget about it, as we agreed it was a one off and like, hey I'm not into that kind of stuff.

About two weeks later, I was in her house a couple of us for some nonsense get together. Everyone had left and it was just the two of us who were tidying up.

It just came out of nowhere, like she just kind of approached me. "Brad thought the other night was a lot of fun and he said; he would like to meet you again."

"What? Did I just hear that?" ran through my mind. "Eh no" I gave a straight answer. "I'm just gonna say no." She didn't put up any fight, just turned away and that was it.

I went home about 10 minutes later, all I could think was of her approach and how I couldn't believe it.

I saw her again that weekend, it was not mentioned which I was happy about. A couple days later I called over to her to drop off some books her friend had asked me to give her.

She said it again "Brad would like to meet you again, it was a fun night" she asked me straight faced.

No I replied, making a quick excuse to get away.

It stayed with me though. I suppose those memories came back to me and my mind start wandering. It was naughty, it was wrong but I admit; it was hot.

The third offer came a couple weeks later. My heart raced when she asked me, but I had already though about accepting.

"Ok," I replied watching her face change, not to joy, but to surprise. "But, there has to be a but" I insisted. "If we're going to do this, we have to meet like miles away!" she agreed, happy that I brought that up.

"And he can't know who I am" I said trying to keep a poker face! Yes she agreed with a smile. "I have no intention of telling him."

We just left it there, I told her, I would talk to her and I just went away, my legs shaking having agreed to it.

So it was agreed for Max's wine bar one Saturday night. It was like 10 miles away and I was sure I didn't know anyone who went there, well regularly anyway.

My heart pumped and pounded that whole day. Like oh my god what are you doing! But it felt hot and exciting and nervous all at once.

I put on my sexy white dress. It's not too naughty, it dips on my chest and goes to above my knee. Well you know! You still want to impress.

I drove the couple miles unsure if I would see it through, my heart pounding as I managed to get there. And there they were, the two of them waiting at a table for me, just like any other couple.

I could see him better this time, a bit more handsome in his blue shirt and jeans, the shirt open down his chest.

She looked brave and positive, black business skirt, nylons, heels, blue blouse and her hair tied up. We hugged and kissed each other's check, my heat still racing as he welcomed me, but I could tell they were nervous too.

It was good wine to be fair, and they were nice, both friendly as if we were on a date the three of us!!!

It didn't take long before he tried it, his hand found my thigh. She didn't seem to care and well, I knew what I was there for.

I could tell from her eyes what she was after. I knew by his growing confidence where this would end up!

It was him who mentioned it! "Back to mine girls?" I just smiled, I saw her smile in return. I hoped in the front and we got a cab back to his.

Well it was always going to happen, I suppose and then; there we were again, back in his apartment just the three of us.

My heart wasn't pounding as bad, but I could feel the excitement in myself. This was going one way only.

The wine bottles were put out, so to was the bottle of vodka and whiskey. He grabbed a bottle of beer and her a vodka and white, the wine was just as good for me!

We chilled out joking, drinking and smoking of course there was coke again, but that wasn't a must. We joked and teased each other, the radio was on and music just played out.

It was me who just joked away after a bit, dancing lightly to the music. Then she kind of joined me. Joking at first before we got closer, he was watching throughout, drinking, smoking and smiling at us.

She placed her hands on my hips as she stood behind me. I swayed my hips, giggling as I teased her and I felt her go along and dance with me.

Then I felt her hands on my boobs from behind me. I giggled at first as she touched them and then she shock them firmer. "You really liked these the last time" she told him as he laughed while watching us.

I could only release a really big giggle to that, but her hands stayed on my boobs, I wasn't really making any attempt to stop her!

I'm no saint, I admit that and I started grinding back against her, playing it up, wiggling my body back against her. She made no effort to stop it either, responding in kind.

It just happened, I ended up me turning my head a bit and the two of just exchanged a quick kiss. Then another and another.

"Go on girls" I heard him hiss, "The two of you know what to do!"

I giggled and grinded my body back against her. Then feeling her kiss me again, this time locking our lips, my head twisted back, the kiss becoming deeper and longer.

She pulled on my boobs through my dress and we were away, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she sucked and licked on it. My fingers raced backward up along her sexy thighs.

She unzipped my dress before I could turn to face her. Our kissing continuing as she started sliding my dress off my shoulders and I started feeling her large heavy breasts through her blouse.

My hands opening her blouse, she slipped my dress down before assisting me with her blouse as we undressed. Her boyfriend watching all this from the counter. Not saying anything but I could feel his eyes on us.

I started kissing her big boobs as she slipped her bra off. It was so hot and sexy, I didn't care who she was. This was just hot lust and I admit this time I was loving it.

She pulled my bra off as we kissed again, I guided her to the sofa as she kissed at my hot boobs. I stepped out of my dress and she pushed off her skirt as we sat facing each other, kissing, making out groping each other on the sofa.

I lay back as she latched onto my right nipple, moaning hard as the thrills ran through my body. I glanced to see him moved closer stroking himself as he watched the two of us. I didn't care. I didn't need a man right then.

Her fingers found my wet pussy, massaging me through my thong before slipping her hand inside them to slide into me. I returned the favour, sliding my hand inside her thong before inserting my index finger inside her dilated pussy.

My mouth locked on her tit as I finger fucked her. The two of us moaning hard as she fingered my clit, pressing her thumb down onto it. I had no choice as she slide down in-front of me, sliding off my thong and muff diving me there on the sofa.

I moaned and heaved as she licked and sucked, her boyfriend's pants open as he masturbated while watching her go down on me.

She worked it hard as an orgasm raced through my body. My nipples tingled as she finished me off.

I purred as she slipped off me only to find her boyfriend, my olderman! On top of me almost immediately, his cock large and hard. He spread my legs and gave it to me. Sliding it in and filling me hissing -- "you need a cock you hot lezzie."

He threw his shirt away as he mounted me on the sofa, I grabbed his shoulders as she fucked me hard taking me there and then. I grunted hard as he took me and it wasn't long before he was groaning in pleasure as he exploded inside me.

I panted and breathed heavy as he withdrew; leaving his spunk inside me and on my pussy and legs. I looked down trying to compose myself after hard sex and then she was there again!

She went down on me again, hungrily licking it up. I shivered hard and shook, never had anyone done a cream pie with me and I rocked my body as she licked it up.

I shivered from another orgasm, this was as hot as I'd ever been as she rolled away and kissed him hot and sexy.

I shivered on the sofa, my head was spinning, this was so intense, so extreme.

He was next over to me and we kissed for the first time, long hot and sexy. She joined us for a three-some kiss. She offered me a drink, my legs trembled as she helped me off the sofa and water and wine tried to cool me down.

She was giggling at me. My mother fully naked in-front of me, snorting cocaine and drinking vodka as her boyfriend turned porn on the TV.

I tried to relax with a smoke, as he gave me one of his robes to wear, my body still simmering from orgasm as we giggled and drank and chatted.

It was him who started rubbing and touching me and her, legs arms, back. The two of them kissing each other while he rubbed my thigh, then him kissing me as she watched and the three of us again went into a three-some kiss.

He gave my boobs a big squeeze before the two of them got into a proper kiss and he pushed off the robe he had given her.

I could see how erect he was as he led her to the wall and pushed open her robe. I watched still so; hot as she raised her leg for him and he pushed his massive hard manhood into her.

She groaned hard and loud as he entered her, she grabbed his shoulders and glanced at me as the two of them fucked up against the wall. He was like an animal fucking her; my hand sliding between my legs as I watched.

My mom moaning hard and dirty as she bucked against him as they fucked. The two of them drowning out the porn on the TV as they fucked.

I saw her quiver on top of him as he relaxed, spanking her bare ass as they moved off the wall. She slumped onto a sofa as he turned to me and said "come on young lady" offering me his hand.

He pinched her bare breast as we walk past, so I pinched the other one for fun. She jumped and shivered to our touch as I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

He took her hand and brought the two of us into his bedroom, putting us on his bed as I kissed her again and this time moved down to lick and suck on her breast.

She called "oh baby, you hot little girl" as I sucked on her breast, her orgasm continuing.

It was then I saw him put a condom on and slide up behind me on the bed. I giggled, already very aroused as I stroked his hard rubber covered cock.

I felt his hands move under my ass, I knew where he was going for but I wasn't having that.

I slipped off the bed and slide up his lap stroking his erection. My tongue found his cock as he lay back and called out "oh yes" my mom lying beside him as I went down on her boyfriend.

I licked at his erection, taking the rubber covered cock in my mouth. "oh holy fuck" he groaned, eventually standing up in-front of me, leaving me on my knees in-front of him.

Then I did it, I took him in my mouth and sucked and massaged his big cock. Sucking it all as I heard him moan loud. He held my head for a few moments as I looked up to see him grunting and moaning.

I sucked and licked on it, I knew I had him, when I suddenly felt her behind me, pulling my hair back and purring in my ear. I giggled at her before sucking on her boyfriend again as she reached around me and rubbed my breasts.

I felt so hot as I laughed with her and started jerking him off. She helped jerk him and it was her who went "you don't need this" as she pulled his rubber off and tossed it across the room.

We teased him between giggles, both of us licking at his hard erection. Her hands returned to my boobs when I took him in my mouth.

"Oh you fucking slut" he groaned as I felt his orgasm build. Then I felt her hand between my legs. I was so wet, so wide it felt like a 1000 pins through my body.

I felt him ready to blow, so I let go with my mouth but grabbed his cock with my hand jerking and pulling it and rubbing on my tits.

"Oh you bitch" she purred as her boyfriend spunked all over her daughter's tits. I moaned with the sensation of the spunk on my sensitive tits.

Without thinking I nudged to my boobs and nearly died when I felt her lick his spunk off my hot tits. We giggled while he nearly died as she licked it off and gave me a quick little kiss.

"Fuck, you are the two hottest bitches ever" he grunted before leaning down to kiss both of us and the three of returned to his bed.

The two of us giggled as he tried to recover, she offering me coke from their nightstand, which I was happy to accept.

I ran my eyes over my hot sexy naked mum. Her firm gym body and big hard tits with her brown bush. The first time in my life I saw how sexy she was.

The three of us lied on the bed, recovering, but well girls can recover faster!

I'm not sure who started but the lesbian kissing started once more licking and kissing at each other.

It was me who offered and her who agreed as we did a scissors on the bed, me grinding against her wiggling my sex into her and seeing her boobs bounce as we did it.

I moaned and giggled and saw him come back to life.

Eventually we finished and laughed, too hot and out of it to care

He lay back on the bed and pulled us to him. "You are two hot sluts" he joked. I didn't disagree.

happyhelp
happyhelp
30 Followers