Catching My Ex-Wife

Story Info
Watching and catching my wife with my son's friend.
8.1k words
4.02
60.7k
44
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have now reached the age where most of my sexual experiences are based on my memories so I thought it would be a good idea to write them down before my memory started to fade, a bit like my libido. I recently took early retirement from work so I now have lots of time to think about the good old days as well as having the time to sit down and record those memories. I should add that this story is true and is based on my actual experiences. I hope you enjoy it.

This is my first story and is based on an incident which happened when my ex-wife and I were having a few problems with our marriage. I had been having an affair with a married woman from work and my ex-wife suspected that something was going on. However, I denied everything and as she had no real proof at the time, she didn't push the issue any further.

We were eventually caught and both of us ended up getting divorced from our respective partners. We stayed together and got married so all's well that ends well. I also have a few stories to tell which involve my second wife. In the future these will be recorded separately from the stories about my ex-wife.

For clarity I have used the term 'wife' throughout this story as we were still married at the time that this happened. As I already mentioned, we have both re-married since our divorce and in her case, she is already on her third marriage.

I will just take a few lines to describe myself and my wife so that you have a mental picture of what we looked like at the time. My name is Bob and I was 41 when this incident happened, my wife was 40 and her name is Angela. I am 5ft 6" and at the time I had short dark brown hair, it's gone grey over the years and though I am now in my 60's I still have all my own hair and teeth. My wife is 5ft 2" with natural blonde hair, with matching collars and cuffs as they say in Yorkshire where I live. She has green eyes and at the time her hair was cut into a shoulder length bob. She had a lovely pair of tits which were a very pert 34B cup, not sure what they are like now as I haven't seen her for 15 years. She also had a slim figure with a nice firm bum.

It started off as a normal Monday evening just before Easter. I came home from work and after a quick shower I came downstairs for something to eat. My wife was sat in the lounge watching tv with a large glass of red wine. I sat down to eat and she asked if I wanted a glass of wine. No thanks I said not on a school night. This was a bit of a standing joke as my wife was a teacher at the time but still liked a couple of glasses of wine to relax on an evening, usually this turned into a bottle.

Where's Phil tonight I asked? Philip is our son who was 19 at the time. He's gone out to meet some friends from university and they are all supposed to be coming back here for a sleepover as they have now broken up for the Easter holidays. I did tell you. Oh, Christ I said I forgot, please ask them to keep the noise down I am up early in the morning. It's alright for you teachers and students you are all on holiday but some of us are still having to work.

No problem she said I will make sure they are on their best behaviour and they don't put on any loud music. In fact, she said I think there are only five of them coming back anyway. I asked him not to be too late home so I will wait up to ask them to keep the noise down. In which case, I might as well have another glass of wine while I am waiting, can you do the honours and top me up?

I went into the kitchen to get the bottle and noticed another already empty by the side of the recycling bin. Is this your second bottle? I asked, as I topped up her glass. No, she said the other bottle only had a bit left in it so I finished that off first. I promise I won't get pissed again and ravish you when I come to bed like I did last week. I smiled to myself and remembered it had been a very strange night.

She had sat up watching tv and having a few glasses of wine after I had gone to bed and then came upstairs half pissed and pulled the quilt off me just as I was dropping off to sleep. She stood by my side of the bed and slowly stripped off her pyjamas and then started to rub and fondle her tits until her nipples were rock hard. In those day's her tits were a very perky 34B and her dark brown nipples were like torpedo's.

She then bent over so that her tits were dangling above my mouth like two ripe melons hanging from a tree and asked me to suck her nipples. How could I refuse. While I licked and sucked her nipples, I reached over to rub her fanny which was already very wet and moist. She reached down and started to play with my soft cock and then did something she had never ever done before, despite my best efforts. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked it until it was stiff enough for her to climb on top of me. She then rubbed the head of my cock up and down between the lips of her labia to make it slippery before she fed it slowly into her wet fanny.

She then started to lift herself up and down slowly using the full length of my cock, only stopping at the head just before it popped out, and then pushing back down to the bottom to ensure that she got maximum penetration. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was concentrating on using my cock just for her own pleasure. After about five minutes I could feel the muscles inside her fanny starting to tighten and then relax and I knew that she was building up to having an orgasm. What I didn't know was how powerful it would be.

Suddenly she started to slide herself up and down my cock getting faster and faster and pushed back on my chest with both hands so that she was sat upright directly above my cock. She then rammed herself down as hard as she could again and again. I reached up and started to squeeze her tits with both hands and twisted her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. Oh, that's good she shouted squeeze them harder, go on nip them, squeeze them, harder, harder, harder. Her whole body then started to shudder and she ground down on my cock as hard as she could forcing it into her fanny like it was the last shag she would ever have. She had a violent orgasm just at the same time as I shot my spunk into her hot, moist fanny. As she sat on me breathing heavily the muscles in her fanny continued to contract for another 10 or 20 seconds milking my cock of any remaining spunk.

Fucking hell, she said I needed that. I hope I'm as good a shag as that tart you are fucking at work. This sharp unexpected comment took me a bit by surprise and my cock softened and slipped out of her fanny just as she was raising her body to climb off me. My spunk dribbled out of her fanny and started to run down the inside of her legs. She then surprised me again by scooping up the excess spunk from her legs and from the inside of her fanny with her fingers; then she put them in her mouth and licked them clean.

Without saying another word, she bent over and kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth so that I could taste my own spunk mixed with her fanny juices. She then put her pyjamas back on, climbed into bed at her side, turned over and fell asleep within five minutes. What a strange night I thought.

I woke up from my reveries and smiled to myself. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 10.30 pm so I said I'm going to bed now please ask Phil and his friends not to make too much noise. I laughed, and don't stay up too late drinking red wine as I'm not sure my old body can cope with being ravished again so soon after the last time. Plus, if Phil and his friends are in the attic, they might hear you having another wild orgasm, especially if you shout as loud as you did last week. Good night I will see you tomorrow evening. I then went upstairs to bed.

I laid in bed for a while thinking about last week's amazing shag and playing with my cock but I was too tired to get a hard-on so closed my eyes and rolled onto my side to go to sleep. Just as I was dropping off, I heard the front door open and the sound of voices as Phil and his friends came into the house. I heard my wife say shush your dad's just gone up to bed and he's at work in the morning so try not to make too much noise. No problem I heard Phil say we are going up into the attic to chill but we will be very quiet.

I didn't know until later that only five people had come back to stay. Phil and his girlfriend Annie, Graham and his girlfriend Emma and Sam. Poor Sam, he lived on a farm in the middle of nowhere so he'd tagged along because he couldn't get home until the morning without paying a fortune for a taxi. As the two boys had brought back their girlfriends Sam had to play gooseberry. I knew the attic only had two sofa beds so I had no idea where Sam was going to crash but as they went up the attic stairs quietly, and kept the noise down I left them to it.

I decided to go to the bathroom for a piss before I went to sleep so I got up and went down the landing and into the loo. I didn't put the light on as I didn't want to disturb anyone so I just pulled the door behind me without closing it properly. I was just finishing my nightly ablutions when I heard someone coming down the attic stairs very slowly. Shit I thought I hope it's not one of the girls needing the loo. I quietly closed and locked the door so that no one could walk in and catch me naked.

Whilst waiting for the inevitable knock on the door I kept quiet and grabbed a towel to wrap around my waist. I heard the footsteps pass the bathroom door and whoever it was started to go downstairs. That's odd I thought so I quickly opened the door and looked over the bannister to see who it was.

It was Sam. I just caught a glimpse of his back as he went into the lounge but I did notice that all he had on was a large rugby shirt and a pair of black boxer shorts. I presumed he was after a drink or something so I thought my wife would show him where the kitchen was and he would be back in a couple of minutes. Sure, enough I heard them talking and then Sam went into the kitchen and came out with a bottle of beer in his hand.

However, he didn't come straight back up the stairs he went into the lounge and I heard my wife say come in and talk to me while you have a beer and close the door behind you as we don't want to wake anyone up. I presumed she meant me as everyone else was in the attic doing what young couples do when they get the chance so probably wouldn't have even noticed that Sam was missing.

I now had a choice should I go back to bed and try and go to sleep or should I creep down and see if I could hear what my wife and Sam were talking about in the lounge. On this occasion, curiosity got the better of me so I went back into the bedroom and put on my pyjamas and slippers. I then set off down the stairs making sure that I didn't use the third step from the bottom as I knew it creaked and my wife or Sam might have heard me.

So far so good, I thought. I could hear muffled voices from inside the lounge but they were talking in hushed tones so even with my ear pressed against the door I couldn't make out all the things they were saying. At this point I decided it would make more sense if I could see what was going on in the lounge so I decided I would go out into the garden and look through the window.

I knew the curtains would be open my wife never bothered to close them as we were not overlooked by any other houses. In fact, on a couple of occasions in the past when we had been watching porn DVD's she had let me strip her naked and shag her on the carpet in front of the fire. Those were the days!

I was very careful opening and closing the outside door so that they couldn't hear me in the lounge. Thankfully it was a fairly warm night but quite dark with no moon so I had to creep around the side of the house holding onto the wall until I was in the front garden. By standing to one side of the window in the shadows, I could see the whole of the lounge without being seen from inside. Although the main light was switched off my wife had put on a couple of table lamps which meant the lounge was lit by subdued lighting. Very romantic I thought not realising what was going to happen over the next hour.

As my eyes got more accustomed to the light in the lounge, I noticed that as I thought Sam was only wearing a rugby shirt which he had borrowed from Phil and his boxers. He was sat on the small sofa and my wife was on the larger one. The sofas were set out in an L-shape at a 90-degree angle to each other so that the large sofa faced towards the window and the small sofa faced the fireplace.

I noticed my wife was still wearing the dress she had on earlier when I came home from work. She called it her sensible teachers dress which she often wore at school as it wasn't too revealing or too short. As she said the kids, and the male staff, were always looking for an opportunity to look down her cleavage or up her skirt if they got the chance so she didn't wear anything that might encourage them.

The dress was dark blue with pale blue polka dots and it had large white buttons which fastened right down the middle at the front. She was also wearing a matching blue belt which buckled at the front and accentuated her small waist. It's funny how some small details stick in your mind for years afterwards. Normally at this time of night she would have already been in her pyjamas without any underwear on underneath. I loved how the silky material showed off her hard nipples. However, this might not have been appropriate attire under the circumstances; given that she was sat talking to Sam who was sitting in just a rugby shirt and his boxers.

For obvious reasons, now that I was outside looking through the window, I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I did notice that she was laughing and giggling quite a lot whenever Sam said anything. I was just about to call it a night and go back to bed when my wife waved her empty glass towards Sam in a gesture indicating that she needed topping up.

Sam stood up and went out of the room to go to the kitchen and came back with the bottle of wine and another beer for himself. It was a good job I wasn't stood outside with my ear to the door otherwise I would have been caught eavesdropping. That might have taken some explaining. I also noticed that when he came back, he didn't bother to close the room door completely, leaving it slightly ajar.

Sam walked across the room to my wife and poured some of the wine into her glass as she held it up for him, she moved her other hand up and down indicating that he should top it up a bit more making him laugh. He then went back and sat down on the small sofa and picked up his beer. I noticed that my wife was now sat sideways on her sofa at an angle with her right leg curled up underneath her and her left leg on the floor so that she was facing him. This had caused the two bottom buttons of her dress to come undone showing her legs and a fair bit of her left thigh. I looked at Sam and could tell he had noticed as well.

He was looking across when he was talking to her and taking a sneaky peek every time, he lifted up his bottle for a drink but trying not to make it too obvious. If my wife noticed she didn't bother to fasten the buttons and in fact every time she moved her position, the front of her dress opened a bit more showing her thighs and bare legs. Because the sofa she was sat on faced towards the window where I was stood, I could clearly see that she was wearing her black lacy see through knickers. This meant her pubes and the shape of her swollen fanny lips were clearly visible through the thin material. I presumed Sam could see them as well.

My wife lifted her glass and indicated that she would like to say cheers to Sam so waved her hand to indicate that he should come over so she could clink her glass and his bottle together. Dutifully, he stood up and crossed the room and I could see them both say cheers at the same time, they clinked the glass and the bottle and then had a drink. In my wife's case it was a large slug of wine rather than a sip.

Sam was about to go back to his seat when my wife moved over to make room for him on the sofa and patted the seat next to her to indicate that she was inviting him to sit down.

At the same time whilst moving position another button on her dress came undone. As she was now sitting sideways on the sofa with one leg underneath her and facing Sam, she was giving him a full view of her knickers and bare thighs, again if she noticed she didn't bother to fasten the buttons.

This was now starting to get interesting so I decided to stay a bit longer to see what happened next. That's the latent voyeur in me. My wife raised her glass again and clinked it against Sam's bottle of beer. Cheers I saw him mouth.

After they both had another drink she reached over and took the bottle out of his hand and put it onto the floor along with her own glass. Then she leant forward and put both hands on either side of his face, pulled him towards her and kissed him gently on the lips.

At first, he looked a bit shocked and didn't seem to know what to do but she kissed him again and this time he kissed her back a bit more forcefully. I could see that he was trying to put his tongue into her mouth so she opened her lips so that he could French kiss her.

Sam must have thought all his Christmases had come at once but he didn't know how lucky he was about to get. They kissed passionately for five minutes or so then I noticed he decided to try his luck and rested his hand on the top of her right thigh just above her knee without going too near her knickers. She stopped kissing him, deliberately looked down at his hand and then looked back up into his eyes and smiled. She didn't attempt to remove his hand, instead she pulled away from him and unbuckled the belt she was wearing with her dress, pulled it through the loops and dropped into onto the floor behind the sofa.

She then went back to kissing him but this time she took his hand off her thigh and raised it up and placed it on her left breast so that he could play with her tit over the top of her dress. I could see him give her left tit a gentle squeeze. I smiled to myself and thought she likes it a bit rougher than that my lad.

After a few more minutes of them kissing and him groping her tits over her dress she must have decided to help him out at a bit as it was obvious, he was still not sure how far he should take it. So, she pushed him gently away to make some space between them then started to undue the buttons down the front of her dress. She undid them very slowly one at a time from the top until she got to the ones at the bottom which were already undone. She then slowly opened up her dress so that he could see her underwear. She was wearing a matching see through black bra and lacy knickers. Even from outside I could see that her brown nipples were sticking through the thin material and were rock hard. I knew from experience that this was a sign that she was starting to get very turned on.

This time he got the message and put both hands under the front of her bra and lifted it up so that her tits tumbled out. I must say that at the time my wife had very pert tits, with large brown areolas and brown nipples which stuck out, especially when she was cold or sexually aroused. They were also very sensitive and in the past, I had been known to bring her to orgasm just by licking and nibbling them. Ah the good old days!

He then pushed her backwards until her back and shoulders were resting against the arm of the sofa and put his head down to lick her right tit and suck on her nipple whilst he gently played with her left tit. I could see that she had put her head back and closed her eyes and was pressing the back of his head towards her tits as if she was breastfeeding him. He of course was lapping this up, any lad of 19 would have done the same.