Catching My Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that when he bent over to lick her tits his cock was as hard as rock and the head was poking out of the top of his boxer shorts. As if on cue my wife also noticed his hard-on and pulled down the top of his boxers to release the rest of his cock. I must admit it was very impressive, at least seven inches long and quite thick at the base. My wife always said girth was better than length and it looked like on this occasion she was about to get both.

I now began wondering how far she was prepared to take this; she had already had several glasses of wine and I knew that this usually meant she would become more sexually uninhibited and quite daring. As if to confirm this she now moved her legs so that they were on either side of him. He was kneeling between them with his cock stuck up just in front of her face. This also meant that her knees were raised and her legs were spread out so that her knickers and fanny lips were on full view. From where I was stood, I could clearly see the wet patch on her knickers indicating how hot and wet she was now becoming.

Up until now Sam hadn't attempted to touch her fanny or remove her knickers which surprised me but I presumed this was down to him being inexperienced and unsure of what to do next. However, my wife seemed to be happy taking the lead and she took his cock in her hand and I could see that her fingers only just met when she held it at the base and moved her hand up and down slowly wanking him off. She then started to kiss and lick the tip of his cock and then swallowed as much as she could get into her mouth and throat.

I asked myself how far I should let this go on for before I interrupted them. After all, at this moment it looked as if she was going to go the whole way with one of her son's 19-year-old university friends. I am not sure how moral this was for a school teacher whose six form pupils were not much younger than Sam. Should I save her from her own uncontrolled lust or just let them get on with it while I watched. I must admit that the thought of watching him fucking my wife was turning me on.

As I was deciding what to do next my wife took his cock out of her mouth and gently pushed him on the chest indicating that she wanted to sit up. I presumed she wanted to get more comfortable but when he moved from between her legs and stood by the sofa, she got up as well and then pulled up his boxers to cover his cock giving it a squeeze with her hand at the same time. She lifted his rugby shirt up so he could remove it and then pulled him towards her so that his bare chest was pressing against her tits. As they stood together, she was much smaller than him so she had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss him. She then started to rub her fanny up and down his hard cock. The friction caused her knickers to be pushed to one side and her pubes were now clearly visible and looking very sticky and wet.

Now he was getting a bit bolder and I watched his hand move down her thigh and pull her knickers to one side so that he was able to push a finger in between the lips of her labia to enter her wet fanny. This was followed by another finger to see how many he could get inside her. I knew from experience that she could easily accommodate three or four fingers at least when the mood took her. Whilst he was fingering her fanny and kissing her neck my wife slipped off her dress and let it fall to the floor behind her. She reached back and undid the catch of her bra so she could remove it and then flicked it flamboyantly across onto the sofa like a stripper. She was now naked except for her black lacy knickers.

Although her tits were hanging down freely now, that she had removed her bra and stood up, they were still very firm and pert and her nipples pointed straight out. They were rock hard and looked as if they could be used to cut glass. She then pushed Sam's head away from her neck and steered it towards her tits. I presumed this was to prevent him from giving her a love bite which would have been clearly visible in the morning and very difficult to explain away.

He responded by licking and sucking her nipples harder and increasing the speed he was frigging her fanny. I noticed that he now had at least three fingers in her fanny and she was responding willingly by opening her legs even further so he could get better access to her labia and clitoris. When I looked up again at my wife, I could see that her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, I could tell by the look on her face that she was really enjoying being frigged now that he was being a bit rougher with her fanny.

As I watched them, I realised my own cock was as hard as rock so I gave it a quick rub and pulled it out of my pyjamas into the cool air. What was I going to do? My wife made the decision for me.

She pulled herself away from her embrace with Sam, took his hand out of her fanny and started to lead him towards the door at the back of the lounge. Surely, she wasn't planning on trying to sneak him upstairs to bed that would have been very daring even for her. Then I realised she was going behind the sofa. She bent over from the waist and put her hands onto the back of the sofa in order to steady herself. It was obvious that she wanted him to fuck her from behind.

Sam had also realised what she was planning so he stood behind her, reached over and started to play with her dangling tits whilst tweaking her nipples and rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her arse. I noticed that she was still wearing her knickers at this point and he had his boxers on so for the moment the deed hadn't been done. Not yet anyway. I now decided it was time for me to take action before it was too late and he was able to shag my wife. Plus, I also realised that because they were behind the sofa facing the window my view was now obscured and I wouldn't be able to see any of the action.

I put my cock back into my pyjama's and walked quickly around the side of the house to the outside door, again being very careful not to make too much noise as I opened and closed the door. When I came into the house, I noticed that the living room door was still ajar as Sam hadn't closed it properly when he had come back from the kitchen with the drinks. I would still be able to see clearly what was happening in the room as the sofa was opposite the door but placed at 90-degrees so I could watch them from the side.

I moved across the hallway very slowly, like a ninja, I nearly laughed out loud when I had this thought but managed to stifle my snigger. I could see that they were still in the same position as the one I could see from the garden. Although now I had a very clear side-on view. My wife was bent over while he was playing with her tits and rubbing his cock up and down her fanny on the outside of her knickers. She was starting to breath more heavily and was moaning quietly to herself.

She then turned her head round to look at him, luckily, she looked over her left shoulder so she didn't notice me, and said to him; Sam I am now ready to be fucked please take off my knickers. She said this in her best posh teacher's voice, it was said very tongue-in-cheek to show him who was in charge. He stopped playing with her tits and stood up straight. Yes, miss he said trying to sound like a schoolboy being told off by the teacher.

He then grinned and put his fingers down the elastic at both sides of her knickers and slowly pulled them over her thighs and down her legs to her ankles. She lifted up each foot in turn so that he could remove them easily and then she spread her legs to show him that she was ready to be fucked. In her best posh teachers voice she said right Sam take off your boxer shorts and get ready to put your penis into my vagina, she used the correct biological terms just like a teacher would. Now she said I only want you to put the head of your penis in to start with so that I can feel the rest of it going in nice and slowly.

Sam moved so that he was stood directly behind her and then dropped his boxers and kicked them out of the way. He then took his cock in his right hand and used his left hand to open up the lips of her fanny. He then started to rub the end of his cock up and down the outside of her labia and clitoris to tease her. She looked back over her left shoulder again and in her posh teachers, voice said I told you to put the head of your penis in my vagina, do it now or I will put you on detention.

At this point I decided that I had better make my move in order to interrupt the proceedings before it was too late and he buried his cock deep into my wife's fanny. I slowly pushed open the door and stood in the entrance to the room. Sam noticed the door opening and looked round. His face went white but he didn't say anything he just took half a step backwards away from my wife and the end of his cock moved off the opening to her fanny.

Not realising there was a problem and he was just teasing her some more she reached back between her legs with her right hand and got hold of his cock and pulled it back towards her fanny. I told you I was ready to be fucked she said in her posh teachers voice now put your penis inside my vagina immediately. Sam took another step backwards and because his cock was covered in her fanny juices it slipped out of her hand. At this point my wife realised something must be wrong and looked round towards the door.

Oh, fuck she said and stood up quickly. She then ran around to the other side of the sofa, picked up her dress from the floor and held it up in front of her body to hide her tits and swollen fanny. A bit late for being modest I thought to myself. She didn't say anything but stood wide-eyed looking directly at me and trying to work out what I was going to do next.

Sam didn't say a word he just bent down and picked up his boxers and rugby shirt and moved towards the door not sure if I was going to attack him for trying to fuck my wife. You had better put your clothes on before you go back upstairs, I said and when he was dressed, I stepped to one side to let him past. As he went into the hallway, I followed him and said I expect you to keep what has just happened to yourself. If I find out that you have been bragging to all your mates, I will come and find you and fucking kill you. Just keep this to yourself so that Phil doesn't find out and I will forget all about it as well.

Sam nodded his head up and down vigorously and looked very relieved. Get yourself another beer from the kitchen I said and if you want somewhere quiet to get rid of that erection make sure you use the bathroom. No thanks he said I think I will just go up and get some sleep I need to be up early to catch my bus. That was the last time I saw Sam and as far as I know he kept this experience to himself. Unless of course like me he is in the process of writing a story about his sexual encounter with a married woman old enough to be his mother.

I went back into the living room and closed the door behind me. My wife was still stood in the middle of the room but had now put her dress back on, including fastening all the buttons. She broke the silence first. I am so sorry she said I don't know what came over me, it must have been the wine. Please don't blame Sam I led him on and I didn't mean to go as far as I did. Please, please, don't tell Phil she begged he would be really pissed off if he knew what I had just done.

Why shouldn't I tell him what a slag his mother is? It's a good job I came in when I did otherwise it might have been Phil or one of his university friends who caught you with Sam's cock up your arse. I wasn't going to let him do that she said as you know I don't like that sort of thing. Typical prissy teacher I thought. Alright I said in which case what do you expect me to do?

I am sorry she said and I will never to let this happen again, and in fact if you want, in the future I promise I will do anything you ask me to do.

Okay I said then you had better finish off what you started. She looked a bit puzzled and then looked towards the door. Not with Sam he has gone up to bed I meant with me. If you are really willing to do what I ask you to do then come over here and take off your dress. As she walked towards me, she started to undo the buttons until the dress was fully open giving me a perfect view of her perky tits, hard brown nipples and the neatly trimmed pubes of her fanny. I slipped the dress off her shoulders and turned her round so that her back was towards me. I put my arms around her and started to play with her tits and tweaked her nipples until they were rock hard again. As I started to kiss the side of her neck, she put her head back on my shoulder and groaned; then she put her hand behind her back so that she could squeeze my cock through my pyjamas.

Right I said it's time to pay the price for being such a slut. If you want to keep your promise then turn around now and take off my pyjamas, then you can get on your knees and give my cock a good suck. Without hesitation she did as she was told and when I was naked, she knelt down and took my cock in one hand and started to suck and lick the end whilst using her other hand to play with my balls. She didn't attempt to deep throat me but I didn't expect that anyway as she didn't usually like sucking my cock so this was a bonus.

Having watched them through the window for so long I was now very aroused and I knew I had to be a bit careful if I wanted to keep this going for a bit longer. So, I cupped my hand under her chin and raised her head to stop her sucking my cock. She looked up at me as if to say is that it for now. Right I said you can go back to the position you were in when I disturbed you both. She looked at me again as if to ask what I meant.

You know you were bent over holding the back of the sofa and begging him to put his penis in your vagina so that you could let it slide in nice and slowly. I mimicked her posh teachers voice and she let herself smile knowing that I was only quoting the instructions she had given to Sam.

As she stood up, she bent over and gripped the back of the sofa with both hands, at the same time she spread her legs out and lifted her arse so that it would be level with my cock when I stood behind her. Her tits were now dangling down again and her nipples were stuck out and very hard. Like Sam was doing only a few minutes ago I stood behind her and started to play with her tits and nipples. They were lovely and firm back then and very pert when she stood upright. I am not sure what they would be like now as I haven't seen her for years.

While she was bent over, I started to run my middle finger up and down her fanny touching the lips of her labia at both sides but avoiding her clit. This seemed to have the desired effect on her fanny as it started to get very wet and as I pulled my fingers away her fanny juices were sticky like gossamer threads. Sorry I got a bit poetic there. I didn't attempt to push any of my fingers inside her fanny as I knew if I teased her long enough, she would soon start to beg for me to fuck her. My plan was to leave her teetering on the edge of an orgasm as long as I could before ramming my cock into her fanny and fucking the arse off her. That way I could shoot my spunk up her fanny to hide the fact that I was just about to come anyway.

As I slid my finger up and down her fanny, I made sure that I rubbed around her tight little arsehole using her own juices to lubricate the entrance just in case I got lucky. No fucking chance I thought I will leave that for another day and see if she was prepared to keep her promise to do anything I asked. For now, I just needed to fuck her as hard as I could to get my own back and to teach her a lesson. She was now starting to breathe heavily and was pushing backwards and wriggling her arse in the hope that I would push my fingers into her hot fanny. I didn't give her what she wanted just yet as I wanted to tease her until she was begging for me to fuck her.

As it happened it didn't take very long. She was wriggling and pushing at the same time as she was moaning and groaning with pleasure and I heard her say please put your cock in my fanny I can't hang on much longer I need to come now. What did you say I said I didn't hear you? Please fuck me she said I am so sorry for what I did earlier; now just put your fucking cock in me and fuck me as hard as you can. For a teacher she used the f-word an awful lot; I thought I must remember to put her over my knee later and slap her bare arse as a punishment.

Yes, miss I said mimicking Sam and put the end of my cock at the entrance to her fanny ready to enter her. Before I had the chance to tease her a bit longer, she suddenly pushed backwards and the whole length of my cock disappeared up her fanny like a rat up a drainpipe. She then started to move her arse backwards and forwards as fast as she could. I grabbed onto her hips with both hands and held on so that my balls were banging against her arse and my cock was buried into her hot fanny. What a ride poor old Sam didn't know what he had missed.

As I mentioned, by now I was really aroused and knew I wouldn't last very long but it didn't matter as her body suddenly started to quiver underneath me and she gripped onto the back of the sofa as if her life depended on it. Then her orgasm started to build up and I could feel the muscles inside her fanny clamping down on my cock as if they were trying to milk the spunk out of my balls. Yes, yes, fucking yes, she said between gritted teeth; for fucks sake ram your big hard cock into my fanny and fuck me harder I need to come now. Nothing like a bit of flattery I thought.

Yes, miss I said and fucked her for all I was worth. Her orgasm was mind blowing; as it rippled through her body, she threw back her head and pushed her arse towards me so that I could feel the head of my cock hitting her cervix. With that I let out a groan and as my cock exploded, I shot my spunk as far up her fanny as I could.

I felt her body go limp and her legs started shaking so I put my hands around her waist and held her up to prevent her from falling onto the floor. It also meant that I could keep my cock in her fanny a bit longer until it went soft and slipped out. This was followed by my spunk and a mixture of her fanny juices which ran down the inside of her legs. Oh my god she said that was fucking fantastic we must do this more often. I ignored the fact that this had only happened because she had got pissed and was going to shag my son's university friend otherwise, we would both be in bed asleep by now.

Mind you she had made me a promise which I was going to use to my advantage in the future and more hard kinky fucking, including anal, was definitely on the cards so she might get her wish after all I thought. We then went to bed and both of us fell asleep within minutes so nothing else was discussed that night.

In the morning I got up early and saw that Sam had already left the house and was walking down the road towards the bus stop. I could have given him a lift but I thought fuck him; last night he was trying to get his cock into my wife so the cold air and exercise would do him good.

My wife was actually true to her word and kept her promise to do anything that I asked her to do over the next couple of months. Most of my requests were based on her completing kinky dares which improved our sex life dramatically. One day when I was working from home, I dared her to go outside topless to put the recycling in the collection bin.

That dare didn't seem to bother her too much until she realised that the bin men were coming up the drive and they got a right good look at her bouncing tits as she ran around the side of the house to the back door. I had seen them coming up the road so was pissing myself when she shot through the door. You bastard she shouted but then saw the funny side and we both ended up laughing and going back upstairs for a quick shag before she had to set off for work.