Catching my Neighbor Sunbathing

Story Info
Derek spies on his neighbor and gets a surprise.
3.4k words
4.48
62k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek we're leaving!" Derek sat up in his bed with a jolt. He glanced over at the clock and gave a groan when he saw it was already 10 in the morning. Even on summer vacation his parents were intent on ruining his goal of sleeping until noon.

"Yeah yeah, see you later," he called back before slumping back into his bed, trying desperately to return to his sleep. This almost immediately was interrupted by his mother, who threw his door open.

"While we're out, get your ass outside and mow this damn lawn! I've been asking you to do this all week!" She loudly slammed the door behind her, making the teenager snarl in frustration.

'What bull!' he thought to himself as he sat up and stretched his arms over his head. On the one hand, he would enjoy having the house to himself for the day. But on the other hand, he wasn't looking forward to the list of chores that was undoubtedly waiting for him. He walked up to his window and looked outside. The sun looked harsh and unforgiving on what promised to be a very hot summer day. He glanced into his neighbors' backyard. Their pool looked crisp and refreshing, which only made him want to be outside even less.

Derek went to the bathroom and quickly relieved his very full bladder before looking at himself in the mirror. The warm night had prompted him to forego a shirt in his sleep, so he just stood there looking at the slight pudge of his stomach and his unruly dark brown bedhead. He shook his head then turned on the sink, splashing some cold water on his face to help jolt him awake. Unfortunately, staying up all night meant that very little would help get him awake outside of a very strong cup of coffee, though he doubted his parents would be nice enough to leave him any.

"You're 18 you don't need to be drinking coffee yet!" His mother would scold him any time he tried to order some when they were out or she caught him pouring a cup in the morning. He didn't know what the big deal was. He'd be off to college in a few months, and from what he'd heard coffee was basically a staple part of the average college student's diet.

Once he got downstairs he was delighted to see that not only was there still half a pot of the drink, but that it was still warm. Not only that, but his mom had actually prepared him a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs, hash browns, and bacon. Of course, she'd left the plate on the counter next to the list of chores he wasn't looking forward to, but beggars can't be choosers he supposed.

After heating up his breakfast and preparing himself a needed cup of coffee, he brought everything upstairs to his room and set it on his desk. He pulled on a Star Wars shirt then sat down and started eating. When the coffee hit his tongue, he let out a deep groan feeling the caffeine rush to his brain. OK, now he could start actually thinking about his plans for the day.

Once he was done, he'd mow the lawn, which shouldn't take more than an hour, then he'd take a shower, squeeze in a nap, and then should be able to take care of his other chores. They were mostly things like tidying up the bathroom, bringing their spring stuff up to the attic, and doing up last night's dishes. All easy work that he should be able to get done before the evening and leave him free to stay up all night playing Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. Then he could sleep in tomorrow and wouldn't have to deal with his parents when they got back in the morning. The perfect plan!

At least it was the perfect plan. Then Derek stood up, and as he stretched his arms over his head he made the mistake of looking out his window, and suddenly all of his plans fell out of his head.

His neighbor, Mrs. Matthews seemed to agree that a day by the pool would be perfect on this blazing hot day, and so now she was laying on a lounger by the cold water, applying sunscreen along her long legs. She was wearing a rainbow striped one-piece that nicely showed off her thick thighs and hugged her DD breasts. When she turned to apply sunscreen to the back of her thighs, Derek got a perfect view of her round ass. Her swimsuit fit so snugly in the crack of her ass that he could see every detail, right down to the lines of cellulite that ran over her pink skin.

As Mrs. Matthews fixed her sunglasses and laid back in her lounger, Derek couldn't peel his eyes away. His jaw was practically on the floor and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. He felt like a dog who had gotten his paws on a bone. He was so entranced he didn't even register that he was practically humping his window until his ears registered the soft rattle of the glass.

Once he forcefully dragged himself out of his momentary haze, he tugged down his basketball shorts, his boner stretching out the fabric of his boxers. He kept his eyes on his neighbor, watching her arch her back toward the sun. Her lounger was set parallel to his window, giving him a full sight of her side profile. His mouth watered as he rubbed himself through his underwear. He caught a small bead of sweat running down her. It trailed from her forehead along her chin, down the arch of her neck and falling between the valley of her massive mammaries.

"Holy fuck," he breathed out. He could feel his hand getting wet as a stain formed on his underwear. His breathing was growing heavy. He'd never seen anything so hot before in his life. Sure he watched porn like most guys his age, but here was his attractive, 30 something year old neighbor practically showing off to him.

He stood there rooted to the spot for what felt like forever. He knew he should look away and get to work on his chores but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity that he didn't want to pass up. He considered grabbing his phone to take pictures but didn't want to risk drawing any attention to himself. If at any point she took a second to look around there was a very real chance she would spot him in the window.

After a bit, he watched her sit up and stretch out her arms over her head, making her chest push out. His eyes bulged out of his face at the sight of this. Was he crazy or were her nipples hard? That was the final straw, and without a second of hesitation he dropped his shorts and began stroking his cock. His fingers gripped the windowpane as he watched her settle back in her chair. The sun really gave her skin a certain glow about her that accentuated her curvy body.

Just as he felt himself getting close to finishing, her head slowly turned in the direction of his window. His eyes grew wide and in a panic he dropped down onto the floor.

'Oh fuck,' he thought to himself as he stayed on the floor, his hands on his chest as he tried to quell the dramatic drumming in his core. Did she see him? He had no clue. Her sunglasses had made seeing her eyes practically impossible. What was he supposed to do? He could try crawling out of the room and waiting until she was back in the house, but he had no way of knowing how long that would take. He considered poking his head up, but if she'd caught him and was watching then he'd definitely be screwed. He could also just go downstairs and do his other chores to wait her out, but he needed to get the lawn done soon. He heard his father in the back of his head chastising him that the ideal time to mow the lawn was mid-morning, and he was already cutting it close.

He groaned and rubbed his forehead. The combination of frustration, embarrassment, and the creeping blue balls was starting to get to him. He needed to do something now otherwise his whole plans for the day would get thrown out of whack. So, after what felt like an eternity, he thought 'Fuck it' and poked his head up just enough to see out the window.

What he saw was that Mrs. Matthews had in fact moved. But now, her lounger was positioned perpendicular to the teenager's window, and as she laid back his eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets as he got a front row view of the front of her body. His eyes damn near did front flips when he watched her stretch her arms behind her back, trusting her chest forward and making it very clear that her nipples were in fact sharp as diamonds. He could see them pushing through her swimsuit and he wondered how it felt to have the sensitive nubs rubbing against the tight material.

As she adjusted herself, she picked up the bottle of sunscreen from the ground. Derek couldn't take his eyes off of her as she slowly lowered the straps of her swimsuit. He could've sworn she was swaying her body as she rolled the suit down her body. It was like her hips were doing a little swivel, practically begging someone, anyone, to watch her as her large breasts were exposed to the sunlight. Once they were out, she laid back and squirted the lotion suggestively across her breasts, making Derek's tongue fall out his mouth.

Derek wasn't sure if it was his imagination or not, but as he watched her rub the sunscreen into her skin, he could've sworn she was thrusting her hips up into the air. When her hands crossed over her nipples, her jaw dropped, making the horny teenager wonder if she had let out a gasp of pleasure from the sensation or shock from how sensitive she was. Whatever the case, he certainly didn't imagine when her fingers tightened around her nipples. She tugged on them in a way that, from where he was watching, seemed none too gentle.

As Mrs. Matthews continued humping the air and teasing her nipples, Derek found his hand back on his cock. He maintained his position kneeling in front of the window as he slowly jerked himself, trying to stay in time with her rhythmic thrusts. He thought for a moment then reached into his bedside drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lotion. He applied it to his hand then slowly stroked his cock up and down, letting out a groan as he imagined the sensation of Mrs. Matthews's pussy as she humped against him.

When he looked again, he couldn't help the massive shit-eating grin on his face when he saw her roll down her swimsuit even more. First it passed over her stomach, letting him see her slight rolls. Then it passed over her mound, but the distance paired with the way her legs were crossed unfortunately prevented the desperate voyeur from being able to see the promised land between her thighs. Finally, the swimsuit passed over her legs, and as she used her hand to toss it onto the ground and laid back, he got to really marvel at the sight of her body.

She pumped more sunscreen onto her stomach, forcing Derek to imagine the sensation of stroking his cock and spraying his load all over her body. The thought of it pouring out his cock and covering her stomach and breasts was only further exacerbated when he watched her rub it into her skin. Her hands trailed first over her stomach toward her pussy, then just when it looked like she was about to slip them between her legs she glided her fingers back up.

Derek couldn't help the frustrated growl that came from the back of his throat. He wanted... no NEEDED to see just how wet and welcoming her slit was. He needed all the details he could get to really make his fantasy come to life.

Thankfully, his neighbor wasn't completely evil. As a "consolation" prize, he watched in wonder as her fingers returned to her breasts, cupping the milky orbs before she pushed them up toward her face. In a shocking turn, he watched as she took one of her nipples in her mouth and suckled on it, driving him mad with lust. He imagined himself once again on top of her, replacing her mouth with his as he stroked his tongue along her hard nipple. He imagined her whining and humping against him, being unable to resist her legs from spreading apart and letting him into his true prize.

'Dear god,' he thought to himself as he pumped his cock faster. 'Please just make her spread her legs!' Unfortunately, God, or in this case his neighbor, was not going to give the teen what he wanted right away. Instead, he watched her release her nipple, a smirk forming on her face as she bit her lip. Without realizing it, at some point Derek had stood up again. Anyone who was looking into his window could easily see him jerking his cock with reckless abandon.

But he didn't care. In all his 18 years he'd never experienced this level of arousal before. Even in other cases where he'd seen his curvy neighbor in pool wear, this was completely different. The MILF was oozing sexuality so powerful that even at this distance he was getting a high from it.

Whether it was content from seeing how hungrily the teenager was craving her, or simply out of need to please herself as well, Mrs. Matthews finally spread her legs apart as she trailed her fingers tantalizingly slowly along her body. Derek could see just well enough to know she was shaven, though other than the loose folds he couldn't make out too many details from this distance. Still though, the sight of his first, real pussy was enough to have the teenager right on the verge of cumming. He couldn't help it. The lip bite. The heavy breathing that thrusted her large tits forward. The way her hips were grinding ever so slightly still against the chair. She was just as horny as he was, and if he wasn't glued to the spot in shock he would've happily volunteered himself to give her her release.

When her hands finally reached their destination, he watched her use one hand to pull her folds apart while the index finger of her other hand slowly ran up her slit. Her lower back arched forward as she brushed her finger over her swollen clit. Fuck, even from this distance he could see her shaking. He tightened the hold on her cock as she pushed her middle finger into herself. As she twisted it around, she laid back in her lounger, her other hand returning to her breasts. He watched her squeeze and rub those gorgeous tits as she began thrusting her finger in and out of herself.

As she used her finger to fuck herself, Derek found himself fighting the urge to open his window and see if he'd be able to hear anything. Her mouth was shut tight, but she would occasionally let it fall open, undoubtedly letting little gasps and moans out. What small bit of sanity he had left at that moment was able to overwhelm his urge and he just settled on watching, not listening. Enjoying, but not touching.

Soon, another finger joined the first, and she was pumping them into herself faster. She had lifted her thumb so that every time she shoved her fingers deep into her welcoming hole, her thumb hit her needy clit, and soon her mouth was opening more frequently. Her hips were no longer subtly thrusting up into space. Now they were blatantly being shoved upward to meet the welcome invasion of her digits. It was like she was begging some invisible force to fuck her deeper. Harder. Faster. And as each thought poured out of her mind, it was translated to how desperately she attacked her own aching cunt with her fingers.

"That should be me," Derek growled out loud as he continued pumping his cock, humping his hips forward as he imagined his cock in the place of her fingers. "That should be ME!" He repeated, his eyes locked on his neighbor. Her mouth hung open, and no doubt that anyone passing by would be able to hear her breathy moans as she fucked herself. The image of him slumped over her and burying his young, raging erection into her had the teenager on the verge of tears as his cock grew in his hand. He needed to cum soon, and he wanted so badly to do it inside of her.

Just as he was approaching his climax, Mrs. Matthews brought her free hand up to her face and removed her glasses. When she did, Derek's eyes grew wide when she locked them immediately on him. Their eyes met and she gave a wink. Despite the lack of verbal communication, he knew exactly what she was saying. She could undoubtedly tell from the scrunched up face he had and the beads of sweat running down his cheeks that he was about to cum, and this was her way of not only telling him she was about to do the same, but she wanted him to finish with her.

'Fine,' he thought to himself as he kept eye contact with the MILF next door. He jerked his cock so quickly that he was thankful he had applied lotion, otherwise he could've damn near sent sparks flying from the skin to skin contact. Mrs. Matthews gave him that evil smirk again as she hammered her fingers into her cunt, keeping time with her young neighbor. The two couldn't hear each other, but both knew that the other was undoubtedly grunting and moaning, silently begging for the other to give them their release.

Derek was the first to finally give in and finish, letting out a howl of pleasure as his thick cum splattered on the window pane. It first came out as a thick rope that shot across the small distance, before being followed by two more spurts that were just as impressive. Once these were splayed out on the window, he kept pumping out drops of cum that hit the windowsill, then the floor. He dropped down to his knees, his forehead pressed against the wall as he knelt there panting.

Mrs. Matthews quickly followed her neighbor. His ejaculation was so strong that she could not only see it, she was certain she could hear it smack against the window. The thought of that cum, so powerful and so thick, sent her into a spiral, and with a shrill shriek she finally released herself. Her juices flowed out of her, down her fingers and onto the chair. Her toes were curled and her legs were shaking as goosebumps sprouted up all along her body. It was like someone had connected wires directly to her brain and as she came down from her high, she couldn't help the laugh that sprang forth from her core.

Derek stayed where he was for several minutes. Post-nut clarity, as his friend Dave referred to it, hit him. He was starting to truly register what had happened. He and his neighbor just masturbated together.

'No way,' he thought to himself. 'I'm dreaming. It's the heat getting to me.' Mrs. Matthews was the hot, curvy MILF next door. No way she would indulge in such debauchery with him, a goofy, nerdy, chubby teenager. He must have imagined it all. That had to be the only logical explanation.

Once he got his bearings about him, he slowly rose to his feet, and his eyes grew wide. Mrs. Matthews was no longer in her chair. Instead, she had jumped into the pool and was swimming along the length of it, enjoying the cool water to wash away the heat of her summer activities. He watched her slowly rise from the water, buck naked, droplets falling from her glistening curves as she ran her hands through her dark hair. He followed her as she walked to the chair and picked up her discarded swimsuit.

'It hadn't been a fantasy,' he thought to himself, and just to drive home the thought, the MILF turned in his direction and blew him a kiss, a silent thank you for a fun morning.