All Comments on 'Catching Serena Ch. 09'

by bigcanuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So I take it your real name is Jared...

So this is a good series if you're looking for a quick release but it makes me have to stop and read the sentence over again everytime his name switches from Greg to Jared.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 16 years ago
Nice!

Great read and mind blowng except for the name change!

gypsyslutgypsyslutabout 16 years ago
I know this is a story but......

ass to pussy is just inviting all sorts of infections for the women. Pussy to ass is ok, but not vice versa. Like I said I know its just a story, but all I could think about when reading it is they women are going to get infections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Crude, Uninteresting Piece Of Crap

Insipid little story that is entirely implausible. The writer does nothing to encourage a suspension of belief and the story suffers because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with anonymous

great read but like the other person it does throw you off when Greg changes to Jared. You must have gotten a little caught up in your own story. And why isn't there any variety in the sex. You always have him pound the womens pussy and then they rub their clits its like a repeat in each story change it up some. I know you don't give a fuck but it's just a suggestion for future references.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:-)

Jared is always in the story.....lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous