All Comments on 'Catching Serena Ch. 10'

by bigcanuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Greg or Jared

It seems to be Greg. Just pick ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Greg/Jered, A Sad Fool

The hero is a self centered fool. Even when his life crashes around him, he blames Serena for his foolishness and philandering. He knew he was cheating and like a recent high profile case thought he was getting away with the high life. He is truly a sad character not worthy of pitty. What is most unfortunate there are many guys like him out there who even when they mess up their lives and those of their loved ones do not put much blame upon themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good

i read this entire series of stories and fucking loved them...and then this one came along and ruined it shitty ending to a really good series

Cutie18Cutie18over 15 years ago
wow

Wow it was Good..But if it was the last u should aless said if she was pregnant..You should write one more not an even number but it be good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a Shitty Ending....

Sorry, but what a shitty way to end this story. Way to destroy any excitement built up in your previous stories. Looks like an author with nothing better to do but kill a story when he/she can't come up with a better ending or continuation. Very sad and disappointing. A real man would never have walked away, especially when his "daughter" still wants him and her friends probably do to.

laurambelllaurambellover 14 years ago
Great read

I loved this series. I have to agree that the ending was horrible, but it's one way to end it completely. But, don't listen to the whole Greg or Jared comments, sometimes writers get involved in their stories and think about other names as they are writing.

Keep on writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?!!

This should have ended with the family and the girl's friend having an orgy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DOES NOT FIT

Wendy is technically correct in her anger at Greg. The problem is that her attitude is out of tenor/does not fit/not in sync -- whatever you call it -- with the preceding story.

For 9 chapters, our minds were trained to put aside normal morals and taboos and to accept their alternative attitudes. This included Wendy not only approving Greg with her daughter, but encouraging it. The audience had to approve it to enjoy the story. Suddenly ordinary morals and attitude is foisted back on us. This denies the fantasy that enabled us to enjoy the whole previous story. Not good.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. It is also a sad ending. Not good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous