Catching Some Rays

Story Info
Brother and sister notice each other next to the pool.
1.6k words
4.2
101.9k
83
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers

Allison laid across the lounge chair with her pert butt cheeks pointed to the air. She was a gorgeous eighteen year old brunette who stood about 5'9" tall and weighed 140 pounds. Her lean, athletic frame matched up perfectly with her perky 32B breasts. She was catching some sun next to the swimming pool. She had just graduated high school a week earlier and was excited about the first warm day of summer vacation. She was in a great mood and it only got better when her brother, Stan, walked out and greeted her.

"Hey sis! Mind if I join you out here? It sure is nice and I could use a tan. Looks like you could use the company." Stan looked down over his sister. Despite her being his sister, Stan could not help but admire the view of her in a tight black bikini.

"Not at all, bro! It looks like you have been taking care of yourself while you have been away at school." Twenty year old Stan smiled and could not help but agree. He stood about 6'2" and had bulked up quite a bit during his sophomore year in college, weighing in at nearly 200 pounds.

"Thanks sis. You are looking great yourself," replied Stan as he removed his t-shirt. "Not exactly a modest bikini you have on there."

"Flaunt it if you got it. Besides I am usually out here without a top on, but I knew you were coming home for one more summer. Although I don't know why it would be a big deal if you saw my tits anyway," Allison nonchalantly spoke.

"Well, you better hope mom doesn't see you out here like that. Especially with me around," laughed Stan.

"I really don't think she would care. She was doing the same thing with me last week and I have to say she looks incredible." smirked Allison.

"Haha, our mom was out here topless. Now that is a funny joke. She always seems so uptight. I cannot believe you!" Stan raised his voice questioningly. "Although I must admit seeing those great boobs of hers has crossed my mind.

"Stan, that is your mother! But, no, I am not joking and since you want to see your own mom's tits so bad, you might as well see your sister's." Allison turned over and sat up. Her soft blue eyes looked directly into her brother's brown eyes.

"Are you sure about that? I think you are being a bit too comfortable about nudity, Allison."

"No, I am not. Don't be a prude. This is normal so many places around the world anyway,bro. Loosen up and relax," Allison replied as she untied her string bikini and revealed her beautiful breasts.

"Wow! I didn't think you would actually do it, but those tits are spectacular!"

"Yeah, yeah! I know, now grow up and chill. Could you hand me my sunglasses from that bag? I put sunscreen on, but you should get some on. There is some in there, too." Allison pointed to a large canvas beach bag. Stan remembered he had sunglasses in his pocket as he handed a pair to Allison. "Let me help you put some sunscreen on your back."

"Okay, sis." Allison put some lotion on her hand as Stan positioned himself facing downward on a lounge chair next to Allison. She slowly began rubbing the lotion into his back.

"Allison, that feels so nice. I have been so tense from exams and trying to exercise on top of it. It is almost therapeutic."

"Well, Stan, I don't mind making my brother feel better. We are going to be spending a lot more time together when I join you at the university this fall. We should really get to know each other better this summer."

Stan could feel his boardshorts tighten. He knew it was inappropriate to be getting an erection from his sisters massage, but felt quite euphoric. He was in a state of bliss when she said, "Okay, time to flip over and get your chest."

Stan was reluctant, but thought he could hide his erection as long as he did not get too stiff. He did not want to raise any suspicion, so he slowly turned over.

"Wow, bro. Your chest looks nice without a shirt on. Let me get some more sunscreen on you."

"So does yours, Allison!" joked Stan.

Allison began applying the sunscreen to his chest. Although his sunglasses covered his eyes, she could sense his gaze shooting laser beams at her breasts. His cock was at full mast and his sister laughed.

"Sorry sis. I hope you are not mad. I know you are my sister, but you are a babe. It would hard not to get hard!" Stan embarrassingly raised his voice.

"Don't be sorry. I am actually quite flattered. Although your dick can't be too comfortable stuffed in your trunks like that."

"You got that right. I wish I could take them off but don't know if I am ready for that."

"I'm not stopping you. I'm quite curious actually. I have been for awhile."

"Well here goes nothing." Stan sat up and slowly removed his shorts. His erection caught on the waistline of his shorts and slapped back against his abdomen upon release.. He revealed a 7.5" long cock that was a little bit bigger around than average. His sister smiled in appreciation.

"Wow bro. That is a nice cock. Don't want it to get a sunburn." Allison squeezed some sunscreen onto her hand and grabbed Stan's cock before he could sit back down. He was in shock, but it felt so good that he went with it.

"You are so hard. And nicely shaved, too. You really are my big brother. Is that a little precum?" Allison rubbed her fingertips across the tip of Stan's engorged tool. She proceeded to take those same fingertips to the tip of her tongue. "You taste nice. Must be that healthy diet you are on."

"Wow, I can't believe you did that."

"Believe it because I am about to go straight to the source." Allison quickly licked the tip of Stan's penis and before he could stop her (not that he would have) his cock was going down her throat. Stan reached down and started to rub Allison's extremely hard and pointy nipples while she stayed on her knees. She was sucking his cock deeper into her throat than any of the young ladies he met at school.

Any initial awkwardness faded away and Allison moaned to her brother, "I am getting so wet. Stick those strong fingers in my pussy." Stan did just as she commanded. He stretched his left arm and rubbed the outside of her bikini bottoms before reaching over the waistband.

She has a small landing strip of light brown pubic hair above her vagina. Her pussy was dripping wet and her clit stuck out like a small button. Stan quickened his pace and she was already on the verge of orgasm. She came softly before her brother spoke in panted breathes. "Sis, I am about to cum. I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

"You aren't cumming until I get this nice dick inside of me. Relax and lean back. I am going to ride you big brother." Allison slowly positioned herself over her brother after he laid down on the lounge chair. She pulled her bikini bottom to the side, straddled Stan and then slowly lowered herself onto his pole. She began riding him in cowgirl position.

"Your dick is much bigger than my last boyfriend. Wow Stan!"

"And your pussy is so tight, sis. You feel amazing, but shouldn't I get a rubber?"

"Don't worry. I am on the pill. And if it makes you feel any better, you can pull out and cum all over me."

"Deal!" Stan started to thrust upward into Allison and they had a smooth rhythm forming. He flipped her over and pushed forward into her. He grabbed her firmly by the hip. They both had smiles on their mouths, although their eyes were still behind their sunglasses. The sunglasses could not mask the gratuitous acts they were committing. But they both seemed content. Allison's pussy leaked creamy fluid and she came again. Stan was approaching orgasm himself.

Stan grabbed his sisters right breast as she ran her hands down his newly chiseled abdomen. Allison's toned body glistened in the sun and her tight pussy was squeezing her brother's cock.

"I gotta cum, sis." Stan pulled out and his first shot of semen landed right between Allison's pokey breasts. The next shot surprised her as it went even farther, hitting her square on the chin and getting in her mouth. She laughed as semen continued to cover her body.

"Wow! That is a lot of cum and it tastes real nice. I am quite impressed. I hope you don't have any regrets." Allison smiled at her brother.

"My only regret is we didn't do this sooner. I hope we can do this again."

"We better. You still need to lick this pussy of mine after I sucked your cock so well."

"Alright! Now we better clean up. Mom could be home any second. Do you know when Dad is going to be back from his business trip?

"He should be home tomorrow. I will probably hear him and mom fucking like rabbits when he gets back. They go at it all the time."

"I never have heard anything. At least I don't think."

"Well, your room is all the way down the hall. Mine is right next to theirs, smart guy!"

"Good point. I will have to keep my ears open. I wouldn't mind getting a peak either."

"Yeah. I bet Dad has a big cock like you."

The siblings took off their sunglasses and looked each other in the eyes. They helped each other up and grinned. Both were hatching a plan to see their parents fuck and maybe do more...

Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers