All Comments on 'Catching the Bug'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT!!!!

Damned good story. Interesting virus As well. Dearly looking forward to more chapters in this story.

3 stars

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Please Don't

Including outsiders will ruin this story. Leave it between siblings.

Jerryr6Jerryr6almost 5 years ago
Hot!

This story deserves a second chapter!

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedalmost 5 years ago
A fun story

It was a fun story, AnonymousPerv...just a little too short. I shall check out your other stories, since your standard of writing seems above the average here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If he calls his friends over....

I hope she kills him slowly and painfully when she recovers from the bug. His relationship with his sister should mean something to him. If he gets her gangbanged after she recovers it's over right?! She'll hate him and never see him again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting story.

Great story!

Even I don't like the incest or the orgy with the familiar...

It was a great concept, and a very sexy and funny story!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I just try to forget they're brother and sister and it's somewhat-enjoyable.

RyskoRyskoalmost 5 years ago
Good idea.

I like it. It should create new universe like Karen Wagner's Naked in school story did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Favorite

This is one of my favorites I keep coming back to. Your mechanics and situations you put your characters in are really in a league of their own. I'd love to read a whole series about The Bug!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.