Catching the Bug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul interrupted my train of thought, "I forgot to mention. The boys are still coming over. They're on the way now."

"You asshole!" I screamed, jumping back, my tits bouncing wildly. "You promised!"

Paul smirked. "I called them right away. They have to see this."

"I am not going to be naked in front of your friends, Paul. I'll lock myself in my room!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really."

"That's too bad, because I love seeing those tits and I bet they would, too." Paul pointed at them, almost brushing against them, and another wave erupted in me as I soaked in the compliment. It was fun seeing someone just appreciate my body for what it was.

"Come on, you're teasing," I said. "Don't say things like that." Maybe I was okay with Paul seeing me naked, but no way was I humiliating myself in front of his friends.

"Yeah, maybe you should lock yourself in your room. There would be far too many erections if you don't."

Instantly, I blushed again and giggled. My brother was getting me awfully damp, just thinking about it. "You think? Hah! Your friends wouldn't know what to do with themselves! But no way am I going to do it, no way."

"But you'll stay naked for me?"

The last thing I wanted to do was get dressed, but still, Paul was my brother. "Well, uh... I mean, you're looking at me now, but I don't know..."

"Are you afraid I'll take pictures or something?"

"You wouldn't dare!" I yelled.

"Not unless you want me to. I could take pictures of the get-together tonight. Imagine you being the only one naked, while all those guys gawking over you... and you'll have pictures to remember it by."

I was dripping between my legs. "Stop it," I said, barely able to get the words out. "You have to stop it. Stop saying these things. You know that sounds so fun to me right now. Do you think they would let me dance in fron- wait... NO! Don't give me ideas like that, Paul!"

Paul started laughing harder and I didn't know whether to join him or slap him. "I'm sorry, I'm just goading you on to see how the bug affects you. I'm just joking. If the roles were reversed, you'd tease me, too."

"You don't know that!" I laughed, allowing my boobs to jiggle up and down. I suppose I should have been upset with my brother, but maybe due to the influence of the virus, I wasn't. When I finally settled, I asked, "So your friends aren't coming over, after all?"

"No, of course not." I guess it was pretty bizarre for Paul to see the look of disappointment on my face. I, myself, was confused by it. "Jesus, Renee, you actually were kind of hoping I wasn't lying about that."

"Well???"

Paul was blatantly looking at my body. Somewhere in my mind, I knew it was inappropriate for him to look at me this way, yet it also felt so FUN and amazing to be so exposed. I once went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and had a blast flashing my tits in the French Quarter. I'm not even sure why I joined along in those antics. Maybe because I could? And the fact that everyone there was enjoying it, and didn't think any less of anyone for participating. It was a lot of fun.

What I experienced now, as I stood naked in front of my brother, paralleled the feelings I experienced there. It was, however, more fun and intense, by orders of magnitude. It made me want to keep doing it. It made me want to do bad things. I fear if Paul had invited his friends over, I would be in serious danger of getting downright obscene. In a way, I wished I could spread my legs and masturbate in front of Paul. It would be awesome to watch him, watching me.

"Do you like being stark naked in front of me?" Paul asked.

"Yes!" I said, without hesitation, before catching myself. "I mean... if you like it. So long as you'll keep looking at me."

"Huh... that's interesting," he responded. So far, it appeared he enjoyed the view, so I definitely wanted to stay naked for him. "So, four days, huh?"

"Yeah," I giggled. "Four days. Well, hopefully I won't be naked in front of you for every moment of that."

"Why not?" he asked, looking up to me, in the eyes.

"Oh, well, I, uh... I, uh, thought maybe that, you know, you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Sure, I would. You're fucking hot." I got damper again. Such direct compliments almost achieved orgasmic effects. "I mean, come on, Renee. You're so fucking hot, I'd like to see you long enough to seer your naked image into my brain. I mean, I'm not gonna fuck you. But I'm using your body as wank material." This time, I did orgasm. I was shaking in front of Paul as he continued laying it on. "What would really get me going is if you had the balls to fuck yourself with a dildo in front of me. That's not too perverted to say, is it?"

I was biting my lip, groaning. Why was my brother treating me like a sex object. It's as if all me feminist belief and senses had been tossed out the window by the side effects of the bug. All I wanted was to be admired.. to be wanted... to be complimented. It was so vain, yet I was soaking from the attention.

"I got something else while I was out." Paul hopped over to the table and pulled out a vibrator from a long, paper bag. I hadn't noticed it when he brought it in. I was already spreading my legs when he came back with it. "Batteries are already in it."

I didn't say a word, taking it, first starting slow, but once the head was in, pushing it in deep, fast. I came again, it must have been the fourth or fifth time.

"Fuck, you are hot," whispered Paul, making me cum yet again. I knew The Bug was going to be a challenge, but this was insane. I could rationalize in my mind that was I was doing, I would never do, under any normal circumstance, yet I just couldn't help myself. I wanted the attention. I wanted Paul to love it.

I started pounding faster now. "You like it, Paul?" I asked, meekly. He was locked, staring at my pussy getting worked over, I expected he did, but I wanted him to say it.

"It's so fucking hot," he repeated. It didn't take much to make me cum. I was soaking the couch under me. He stepped past and said, nonchalantly, "I'm just gonna sit on this side and jerk off, too."

"NOOO!" I screamed, while thrusting my hips in the air. For the first time in my life, I "squirted" - I don't know what it was. Orgasmic juices? Pee? Both? But it exploded out of me, as I experienced the most intense of orgasm of my life, thinking how my brother wanted to jerk off to me. It made me so fucking horny.

Half my bodily juices landed on Paul, the rest all around him. He paused for a moment, whispering, "You are such a horny, slut right now, aren't you." Cumming hard on the vibrator, I shivered, nodding as best I could. "Well, just keep cumming for me. It won't take me long."

Maybe it didn't take long, but it felt like it. The moment Paul pulled out his hard cock and began beating (all the while just scoping out my body and terribly, perverted actions), I started cumming again and again. I went through a stint where I thought I might pass out, when suddenly I recovered, desiring to cum more and more. The perfume scent of my pussy filled the room.

Finally, an enormously, long rope of cum shot out Paul's dick, a small portion of it splattering against my left shin. Of course, I came again, this time harder again than any other. It felt like the inner walls of my pussy were gripped and locked onto the thick vibrator inside me. It wasn't dry, in fact, just the opposite, but my vaginal muscles were working overdrive.

More cum leapt out of Paul's cock, some poured out, like lava. I came at least three times watching the eruption. Finally, I let go of the vibrator, throwing my arms back. It was still inside me deep, but I no longer had the strength to work it in and out. It would just have to stay there. I was also sweating profusely. Finally, I looked up to Paul. "Maybe I should take a shower," I whispered.

"Maybe," he smiled. "Should I join you?"

"Maybe. Or maybe you should call your friends."

Paul thought for a moment. "Why not both?"

12