All Comments on 'Catching Up'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved when you growled

sooo was sexy when you started to growl when you started to cum

stagemage21stagemage21almost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Messing around with a married woman? My goodness. :) Sinfully hot, as always.

LoverlyBiterLoverlyBiterover 14 years ago
Sooo sexy....

You need to growl more often. I thought I would cum right then and there when you started making those sounds. And I don't know how you do it, but "fuck" just sounds so amazingly hot coming from your voice.

This may just be my new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn, tiger. ; )

So hot. I swear, I do not know how you do it, but every new story you do is better than the last (and the last was amazing!) You really know how to make a woman hot, and you do a good mix of the sweet storytelling and the rip your clothes off sex. Well done. I hope you continue with these stories because the ladies of Lit love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg

you made this swedish girl cum so hard <3

MilaMilaMilaMilaover 14 years ago
As fun as always

First time I'm actually leaving a comment but I've enjoyed all of your audios. I'd make a request but I'm sure they're piling up on you. ;) And I'd probably get carried away and give you some ridiculously long list.

Thanks for taking the time to record lengthy ones. Sometimes you need some foreplay and you always supply. And I agree with most of the other reviewers, continue with the little growls. They're fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As always...

So amazingly hot as always...I'm not sure how you do it, but please don't stop anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Blazing hot!

Once again you manage to bring together a tender love story about two friends and what might have been finally following their hearts and clothes rending, take me now blazing hot sex! You're a wonder and I loved when you moved the mic closer so we could better hear you stroking yourself and the exciting climax? WOW goodness gracious man it was astonishing and incredibly arousing. Thanks for another great story!

SweetestlinkSweetestlinkover 13 years ago
Wow!!!

This story is absolutely amazing. One of your best definately. It took me to a place that I've not been for a long time and aroused feelings in me that I forgotten were possible. Thankyou.

Don't stop writing!!!!

Stargazer3000Stargazer3000almost 13 years ago
OMG!

Could it get any hotter? When you moved the mic closer so we could here you stroking yourself really kicked it up for me. A-effing-mazing. This girl is definitely hooked on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Absolute Favorite..

This has to be the best audio I have ever heard on this site! Your description and details are fantastic, and I love the build up of it! So amazing!! <3

feline0099feline0099over 12 years ago
Oh WOW...

I have melted into a puddle listening to this story... his voice... his Australian accent. OMG. That's all I can say!

parisanglaiseparisanglaiseover 12 years ago
very hot....

absolutely amazing. i had about three orgasms listening to this.....my tight english pussy got so wet and it's still pretty sopping right now. don't stop recording, your Aussie accent turns me on so much!

RomanticWantonRomanticWantonabout 12 years ago

Your most astonishing, powerful orgasm yet! I'm still shaking from my own response to your sexy, growling pleasure. Wow.

KikishoesKikishoesover 11 years ago
Can't get enough

I just love this story so much. It's so sexy,romantic and intense. I come so many times when I listen, thank you.

alimaealimaealmost 11 years ago
Oh wow..

Isn't it just every girl's fantasy to finally get to have a hot encounter with that one friend you always had sexy dreams about? This was so very good...and that Aussie accent is like pure sex. I'm so wet that I'm going to HAVE to go home for lunch. Darn. ;)

KikishoesKikishoesover 10 years ago
Still wonderful

Gosh, this story does it tome every time

danimaidanimaiover 7 years ago
Thank you

this was sooooo super hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous