Catching Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

This was an easier workout than the last one she'd had, but she was still put through her paces. Ed balanced her legs up against his shoulders as he leaned over her, thrusting deeper and harder into her. She had her head twisted to one side as she took Jorge down as far as she could manage, stroking his balls at the same time. She could feel them tightening up, preparing for release, and did her best to prolong his pleasure. Her tongue danced against the tip of his cock, teasing the underside. With her other hand she reached down and rubbed her clit, knowing she wasn't going to get off this time but trying to maximise her own enjoyment.

As Ed increased speed, his dick slapping hard against the wall of her vulva, Kristen let herself drop to the floor and lay there taking it. She felt fluid gush out of her pussy, staining the carpet around them, and her thighs tensed against his shoulders. With a great effort she raised her head and stared down the length of her undulating body at Ed. His chest was heaving with exertion and she could see the veins in his neck standing out, pulsing with the rush of blood to his crotch. She felt a little thrill as her eyes met his and she saw the determination etched on his face, the desire to stay in her forever. That was what she had missed so badly, more even than the feel of dick inside her.

She beckoned Jorge to crouch over her and opened her mouth wide, offering her tongue to him. His cock and balls filled her vision, and without any further prompting he plunged straight back down her throat. Once again she gagged, but he wasn't quite as brutal as Ed had been and she was able to absorb the taste of him properly as she swirled her tongue around his shaft. As he pulled out he left a thick trail of saliva which she followed all the way up his dick. When she reached his balls she gave them a long lick, pressing her mouth and nose into the folds of his skin. Close enough to feel the cum building up inside, she pressed even harder and wallowed in her own sluttiness.

At the same moment she felt Ed tighten up inside her, each thrust longer and more pronounced, and knew she had two imminent loads on her hands. That wasn't exactly where she wanted them, so she propped herself up on one elbow and looked at Jorge, holding his gaze clearly. "You ready to go, huh Jorge? You feel pretty full to me." He tensed as she ran a single finger along his throbbing member. She glanced down her body at Ed, who was gradually slowing up, his breathing getting shallower. "You guys must be about to burst. If you want to shoot..." She lifted her legs off his shoulders, raising the upper half of her body off the floor. "...Then shoot."

Ed moaned as he pulled gingerly out of her, trying not to let loose there and then. He and Jorge both crouched over her, front and side, abusing themselves severely. "Where do you want this then?" Ed muttered, his eyes roaming across her.

Kristen spread her arms wide. "Wherever takes your fancy," she smiled.

The words were barely out of her mouth when she felt a sudden blast of sperm hit her chin, launched from all the way down her stomach. It flew out so fast and furiously from Ed's cock that the second stream bisected her face, from her hairline all the way down her nose. She closed her eyes for self-preservation and felt the sticky warmth of jet after jet landing on her chest and stomach, both men's semen pooling between her breasts and seeping steadily downwards. Her ears rang with their intense groans of pleasure, the breath forced out of them as they wrung every drop of cum from their red-raw cocks.

At long last Kristen opened her eyes cautiously, the smell already telling her what she needed to know. There were huge deposits of sperm clinging to her nose and cheeks, and an even bigger mass of it all the way down her throat, her breasts and her abdomen. She could see it soaking into her skin at the edges, a pale residue on top of her tanned stomach. She took a deep breath and shifted her weight slightly, fearing that the load was about to go trickling off her onto the carpet. "Phew!" she exclaimed at last, breaking into a smile. "You boys all right?"

Ed and Jorge were both hunched over in exhaustion, hands still stuck to their rapidly shrinking dicks. They had the blank, checked-out look of a typical man post-orgasm, together with an obvious embarrassment at the mess they had caused. "Uh, yeah, we're fine..." Ed sighed. "Just fine. Are you OK? Honestly, I didn't mean to..." He gestured at her cum-soaked torso. "You know."

"Don't worry, I believe you." Kristen inspected herself again. "I just hope you guys weren't planning on starting families anytime soon. I think you left all your offspring on me!" With a grunt she pushed herself up onto her ass and stretched her legs flat out in front of her, wiggling her toes. "Good job, though. Seriously. If I was in your shoes I'd be pretty proud of myself." She tipped her head to one side. "And how was my pussy?" she asked conversationally, in a slightly dreamy voice.

"God, are you kidding?" Ed groaned, running a hand through his sweat-plastered hair. "I haven't felt anything that tight in a long time."

"You were incredible," Jorge whispered in her ear, stroking the small part of her face that wasn't drenched in sperm. Kristen felt a little glow of pride inside her. This was something she had missed hearing, and something she could definitely get used to again.

"Don't mind if I clean myself up a bit, do you?" she asked, knowing that they would have no objection at all. Mentally they were probably out of the door and on the way home already, but she had no desire to cuddle and share her life story with them either, so that suited her just fine. She clambered to her feet and headed to the kitchen, leaving them to relax and begin searching for their discarded clothes.

Standing over the counter, Kristen wiped her face clean and let out a long sigh, her mind still racing at the thought of what she had just done. She knew it had been building in her for a while now, that it had been there even when she and Tony were together. When Pam had decried the very thought of such a thing a few days ago, her sheer bloody-mindedness had compelled her to do the exact opposite. It had taken her far too long to get round to it, but she knew one thing for sure: she had a taste for it now.

As she thought back on the evening, her only regret was that she'd let herself be manhandled just a shade too quickly. It was fun being a fuck-slut, but she felt she could have got there perfectly well herself, and given the two of them an even better ride in the process. As it was, she'd only used half her potential. There was plenty more she could let loose on some poor unsuspecting man, if he was willing to give his time and cock freely. She was starting to wonder who that might be as she walked back to the living room, before she had even said goodbye to tonight's conquests.

Ed and Jorge were half-dressed, their shirts hanging open and their socks by their feet. "You remember the way back?" Kristen asked as she strolled up to them.

"Yeah, I think so," said Ed, pulling his jeans on. He looked over at Jorge. "I'll drop you back at your place if you want. That was some good teamwork right there." They exchanged a brief fist bump, and Kristen was reminded that they were nearly a decade younger than her. She felt like a responsible parent standing there watching them get ready, albeit one naked from head to toe and smeared down her front in cum. This was going to take a long shower to get rid of.

When they were both fully dressed, Kristen wrapped her arms round each in turn and gave them a goodbye kiss, keeping herself a clean distance away. "Thanks so much for tonight, guys. I had a blast." She looked down at herself. "And so did you, obviously." With a mischievous smile she escorted them into the hallway and opened the front door for them. "If either of you ever see me around again..." She shrugged. "Just ask, OK? It can't hurt. I won't be expecting dinner from you." They left looking just a little more intrigued than they had when they got up off the couch.

The cool draught of air on her body reminded Kristen of the state it was in, and she quickly headed upstairs to the shower. As she ran the water she glanced at herself in the mirror and saw what a sticky, congealed mess she was. That was not to mention the marks and bruises from where she had been pushed around, forced to her knees and back up again. However, she was perfectly happy knowing those marks would remain for some time -- a tangible reminder of what she'd been through.

Stepping under the jet, she began to rinse her hair and chest clean, feeling the semen ooze slowly off her body, through her fingertips and down the drain. She had been slumped against the wall for a few minutes, her eyes closed as she relived the night, when she felt the water begin to peter out long before it should have. She looked at the faucet, tried turning it, and realised that the damn thing was playing up again, just when she needed it most.

With a sigh she turned the shower off and examined herself. Most of the cum was gone, bar a few traces that had soaked in below her breasts and round her crotch, but the smell of it, of her sweat and theirs mingled together, still clung to her body. She glanced at the clock nearby, saw that it was approaching midnight, and decided that she didn't have the patience to run a bath. She towelled herself off and went back downstairs, stretching out on the couch that still bore the stains of her night's work. She was going to have more than marks with which to remember the evening.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12