Catching Up Ch. 05

Story Info
Things start getting better and better.
2.5k words
4.3
4.6k
9
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: On and Off the Field

"You fucked her again," Alicia smiled as I entered her sister's store.

When Alicia wasn't doing movies, she helped her sister at a female's clothing store downtown. Most women I knew back home wouldn't be caught dead paying this much for these expensive clothes, but they were buying them all here.

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"You have that cat ate the goldfish look," Alicia said as she walked around the store, putting clothes on hangers.

"Well, yeah," I said as I followed her around.

"Plus, she called me and told me," Alicia said with a smile. "What?" Alicia asked as she saw the look on my face. "I am not one of those jealous girlfriends, I know when we take this relationship into the serious stage, you will be mine and only mine."

I couldn't believe my luck. "If you weren't at work," I said, shaking my head as I stared at her.

"Did you get cleaned up after you fucked your model?" Alicia asked.

"Yes, I went to the office to give them the bad news," I answered.

Jackson was upset that I didn't talk Leon into signing and heading into the pros, but he understood where I was coming from after I explained everything.

"Well, I am sure I could, get some free time," Alicia said as she stared at me.

Another thing about Alicia was unlike any other woman I had ever dated; her sex drive was insane. She meant it when she said she was ready to go anywhere, anytime.

Sex was everything to Alicia. There was no need for foreplay with her. Even when I tried, she would push me away. Alicia explained that she had always been like that before I came on the scene. She had always had a high sex drive. Getting into her thirties had pushed that sex drive into high gear.

"Taking a break!" Alicia yelled at her sister as she took my hand and led me to the backroom.

The moment we got into the backroom. Alicia dropped to her knees. Her tight tank top dropped off before I could unbuckle my belt. Seconds later, my dick was deep between her tits as she let me tit fuck her huge, enhanced tits. Alicia hated the word fake or silicone. She said they were real to the touch, and silicone made her sound like a barbie doll.

Alicia held her tits together as she looked up at me as I fucked them.

"My turn," Alicia said as she stood up and turned around.

She put her hands on the wall in front of her and slowly bent at the waist. That was all the invitation I needed. I pushed deep into her as she arched her back.

Unlike Helen, who I now knew was a screaming banshee when it came to sex. Alicia was much quieter but a lot more aggressive. Even now, as I pushed deep into her and grabbed her hips, she was already pushing back onto me.

Neither of them was the lay-and-take-it type of woman. Both of them fucked me as much as I fucked them. Grabbing a handful of her hair, I yanked it back as the loud smacking of our bodies filled the small stockroom.

"Harder!" Alicia grunted as she pushed back on me.

"Like this?" I said as I yanked on her blonde hair harder.

"Yes!" Alicia said as I fucked her hard and fast.

Only a few hours ago, I was fucking Helen in the same doggy-style position in Jason's office. Now I had Alicia bent over in the back of her sister's store. My dick throbbed inside of her as Alicia thrust back on me.

I pulled out of her and turned her around. She put her back against the wall as I lifted one of her legs and pushed myself back into her. I loved watching her wild eyes as she got fucked.

"That all you got?" Alicia said as she looked at me.

She loved pushing me to the brink. She loved getting used as a human fuck doll. "More," she said as she looked into my eyes.

Alicia was also very flexible. She had proved that many times. She lifted her leg high, placing it on my shoulder. I pulled her off the wall and held her tight to me as I held her leg up high.

"That's it!" Alicia said as she felt me close to cumming.

"Come on," Alicia said, staring into my eyes. "Dump it in me," she said as her eyes locked onto mine.

I grabbed her tight ass and pushed myself into her.

"That's my boy," Alicia smiled as I came. She slowly lowered her leg as I finished.

"I swear sometimes, it feels like you like me cumming more than I do," I stated as we started to get dressed.

"Who said I don't?" Alicia said as she pulled down her short skirt. "It's a good feeling and an even better reward for me," she shrugged as she put her top back on. "Means I did a good job."

I kissed her on the cheek as she walked back onto the sales floor. "I will be late coming home," she said. "Have to help Debbie with the inventory, it might take a while."

"Okay," I nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I awoke the following day to a message from Jason telling him to meet me at a college just out of the city. Since I promised him I would get with him and the others, I decided to go and see what it was all about. I hoped he hadn't caught on that I had fucked his wife.

"Rod!" Charlie said he was one of the corners I faced every year back in college.

There were other guys from back in the day. Some were teammates. Others were from teams I had faced off against. Then there were a few I had no idea who they were.

"Hey Rod," a voice said.

I turned to see who it was and got punched in the face. "I deserved that," I nodded as I caught a glimpse of Winslow, our Quarterback.

It was on a pass that he threw that I faked the injury. Afterwards, he had gotten a lot of flak as people said he had led me into the tackle.

"Now are we good? Or is there another one?" I asked.

"No, that's it," Winslow nodded.

We all played a light game of football. It was surprising that I still had it in me. I was catching and running better than some of the others. No one was keeping score. It was just for fun.

Surprisingly, all my workouts on my own had kept me in pretty good shape. Some college students had come out of their dorms and watched us.

"Still got it," Jason said as we sat in the bleachers.

"Nah, just luck," I nodded.

"Bullshit," Winslow said. "I was firing those passes in there, and you were catching them, just like you used to do."

"Coming from a career back up QB, that's not saying much," Charlie said.

Some of the others had left, leaving just the regulars, as they liked to call themselves.

"Hey!" Winslow shouted. "My rookie year, I did good!"

"Yeah," another man said. "Then you blew your shoulder out and became every NFL team's backup. What was the final tally, seven teams?"

"Eight," Winslow said, shaking his head. "After they wanted to trade me, I called it quits."

"At least you got to play," I nodded.

"Yeah, I did, no thanks to you," Winslow said. "After that throw, every throw I did was questioned, even when I got in, drafted in the sixth round by the way, was projected second or third but after your little stunt, it all went to shit."

"Sorry to hear that," I said.

Our coach had thrown me off the team after finding out about my fake injury. I didn't keep up with anything after that. All I cared about was that I was off the hook.

"Not your fault, he hurt his shoulder," Jason said.

"Or that he couldn't hit the broad side of a bus afterwards," another said.

"I still had some good games, had a comeback victory against the division champs my fourth year," Winslow said.

They all laughed as Winslow tried to justify himself. It was good to catch up with the guys and hear their stories.

"So, you think Kevin will get nominated to the hall of fame?" Jason asked.

"Why not?" Charlie asked. "Three pro bowl appearances, two best receiver awards and how many weekly awards does he have under his belt? He is sure to get in."

"I don't think you should get in if you don't get a ring," Winslow said, shaking his head. "Too many people get in and haven't even gone to the Super Bowl."

"You're just mad that you won't be nominated," Jason said.

"What about you?" Winslow said.

"You're not getting in either? You had just as good a career as he did?" I asked.

"Nah, too many problems with coaches," Jason said.

"Mainly sleeping with one of the owner's daughters," one of the guys said.

I shook my head then one of the guys looked out into the parking lot.

"Damn, who invited him?" he said.

I turned and saw Carl walking our way. "What up fuckers!" he yelled as he walked up the bleachers to see us.

"My invite must have got lost or something," Carl said as he sat down.

"We didn't invite you," Winslow said.

"Come on, I am just like one of you," Carl said. "You invited him, and he didn't play in any leagues," Carl said as he motioned toward me.

"But he can still play," Jason said.

"So can I," Carl smiled.

"Oh really?" Winslow said as he stood up. "I got twenty large, that says you can't kick an extra point."

"I will get in on that," Jason said as they both stood up.

Others chimed in, and I had to look up my bank account for a moment. If you had told me I would throw twenty thousand into a bet and be comfortable doing so a year ago, I would have laughed. "So am I," I said as I looked at Carl.

"That's nearly two hundred grand," Winslow said as he walked down the bleachers to the field.

Some of the college kids played a pickup game when we walked onto the field. "Hey!" Jason yelled. "Which of you can hold a ball for a field goal?"

"I can," one of the kids said as he ran toward us.

"Go warm up," I said to Carl as I looked at him.

"Fine," Carl shrugged.

Even watching him on the sideline stretching and kicking a ball into a net, I could see this wasn't going to end well.

"You sure about this?" I asked Winslow.

"Absolutely, it's time he faced reality," Winslow nodded.

"Ready," Carl said as he trotted back on the field.

"You get three tries," Winslow said.

"How do I know you can still pass, or ...."

"Left upright," Winslow said as he threw a ball and hit the left upright. One of the kids threw him another ball. "Right," Winslow said as he threw another again, he hit it. "Crossbar," he said as he threw the third. "Anything else?"

Everyone looked at Carl. "I left because I was injured and no team wanted an injured forty-one-year-old Quarterback, doesn't mean I can't throw a ball," Winslow said as he looked at Carl.

"Put up or shut up time," Jason said. "You make one field goal, the money is all yours, you don't you leave all of us alone, for good."

The rest of the guys nodded. "Fine," Carl shrugged again.

"Where are you going?" Charlie asked.

"You said an extra point," Carl said.

"Nah, that's the old extra point spot," I said. "Back here."

"Since when?" Carl asked.

"A long time," Charlie asked.

Most of the teenagers that were gathered around nodded their heads. "No way," Carl said, shaking his head as he said that one of the kids ran forwards and kicked the ball.

"Straight down the middle," Jason said as he fist-bumped the kid.

"Going to be shown up by a kid?" Winslow asked. "You going to this college?"

"Hopefully next year," the kid nodded.

"You're in high school?" Charlie laughed.

"Starting my senior year," the kid smiled.

"Kicker?" I asked.

"Punter sometimes Quarterback," he said.

"Trick plays," Charlie nodded. "Nice one!"

"Well?" Winslow said.

Carl stared at the ball on the ground as the teen holding it placed it upright.

"Sure, no problem," Carl said.

I shook my head. "You sure?" I said as I looked at him. "Walking away will be better, we wouldn't say anything."

"Fuck that, I would!" Jason said. "You said you're one of us and you still got it, kick the damn ball!"

"Wait," Winslow said. He took out his phone and started recording. "Carl Gathan, went two seasons with the Canes, only missing one field goal. Can he still do it in his forties. He says he can," Winslow said as others started recording as well.

"You always liked the spotlight," I shrugged.

Carl smiled as he lined up, then ran forward and kicked it. Everybody laughed as the ball didn't even go into the air. It immediately hit the ground and bounced away.

"That's one," one of the guys said.

The kid held out his hand as another ball was thrown at him.

"Up this time," I said as I pointed to the goalposts.

Carl nodded as again he ran forward and kicked it. This time it went up but wasn't even close.

"Fuck it," the kid said as he walked forward to the two-yard line.

We all laughed as the kid shook his head. "If you can't make it from here, you're worse than my sister!"

We couldn't hold in our laughter. Carl held out a middle finger as he kicked again. 'CLANG!'

"The post!" Jason laughed. "Not even the cross bar! The post!"

"I would've given you the twenty, if you had hit the cross bar!" Charlie laughed.

The ball made a beeline straight forward and hit the vertical post under the crossbar. I stood still, staring at Carl.

"Not like any of you could do better!" Carl yelled.

I nodded at the kid and kicked the ball. It hit the right upright and then went through. "Never kicked before," I shrugged.

"And that was ugly as hell! It looked like a wounded duck, but still made it," Winslow pushed me as he laughed.

We all went to the sidelines and packed our gear. "Another shot," Carl said as he walked behind us.

"You had three," Winslow said. "A deal is a deal."

"Thanks for the invite," I said as I popped the trunk of my car.

"Rod?" Carl said. "Another try, for old times' sake."

"Bye Carl," I said as I hopped into the car.

I watched as others drove off. I followed suit.

When I looked back, he was still standing by himself.

'Don't you dare feel sorry for him,' Jackson sent a text. 'He brought this on himself!'

I didn't. After all, he had the chance to walk away.