The Community Bull Pt. 01

Story Info
White women cuckolds husband to get black pregnant.
6.6k words
3.49
57.7k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

The Community Bull

Part 1

Wherein a plan is hatched and after consensus is reached, begins to unfold in a manner I never anticipated.

I finally spoke to my husband of eight years, Steven from a place of perfect conviction and imperative need. I took a matronly tone, leaving no doubt as to my expectations. It wasn't an ask or first position in some negotiation, but rather a telling of how it was to be going forward.

My biological clock was ticking, and I had decided to give myself to another man exclusively to get pregnant; our incredibly masculine neighbour, Marcus. He would father my children and Steven would raise them and love them as his own without hesitation. Marcus, the handsome black guy who was married, but so in charge of his plump and shy little white wife, was rumoured to have fucked countless other women at will. I would join that long list of distinguished young mothers of biracial children living in the community. Steven, wearing only boxer shorts was kneeling before me in complete submission as I explained the details of my plan, "Do you understand your role in all of this my Darling?"

Steven remained frozen, hanging his head in resignation, and offered no rebuttal. His swelling package betraying his arousal at the thought of my emasculating him so completely. "Yes." he offered, on the verge of tears, without raising his gaze from the floor between us.

I took a couple of measured steps backward, then dropping my panties, lay down on the unmade bed, legs slightly ajar and beckoned him to crawl to me, "You're such a good boy Darling Steven, "I offered in a soothing voice, "come taste your reward and give your Queen her morning pleasure..."

"Lick me" I whispered when he smiled at me rather than protest, "I need to cum thinking of his gorgeous virile body taking mine, impregnating me while you crouch obediently in the corner."

I felt him tease my nipples with his tongue and roughly pushed his head down towards my pussy. "No Steven! Get off the bed and back on your knees. That's a good boy! Just clean me up down there!", I demanded, "Lick it as if it was full of Marcus's baby batter."

Steven slid of the bed between my thighs and licked my ass and pussy in his usual talented if reserved way. He was so dainty, so humble, so meek somehow, like how I would imagine a virginal lesbian would lick a pussy. I felt him wriggle his tongue up and down my slit, and so I slipped my fingers down, spreading my labia.

"Tease my clitty, not the lips" I ordered, a little frustrated, pulling my lips up and back so the soft pink hood cleared the swelling bud of my sex. I needed to cum.

He continued to gently lick and suck, making occasional slurping sounds as he gathered my flooding juices, and it was exquisite. It was so sensual, thinking about my uterus full of Marcus's virile seed and Steven awaiting instruction in the corner on hands and knees. I pictured Marcus standing naked before me his glistening cock erect and dripping from our heated coupling.

'I want him to own me, and to rule you- you don't ever look him in the eye. I want him constantly. I want him to breed me- repeatedly and for you to keep me fresh and ready for him at moments notice with your skillful tongue." I gasped and took a deep breath feeling an orgasm rising from deep within. There was only the slightest pause in the silky-smooth licks below. It was half a breath and no more, then Steven licked again, more deeply now, as a flush of warmth washed over me in the realization, he would not get in the whatever plan to seduce Marcus I would hatch.

"You will beg him to take me, to own me." I continued rambling. By now I was almost delirious. I was soaring softly away to larger, darker, stronger arms.

"Susan.", Steven whispered. He paused to say, "But Susan, she is our friend too. How will she feel?". Steven wasn't exactly resisting, but rather being a co-conspirator.

"If Marcus says its okay, you can lick her pussy too. I know that she's kind of fat, but you do everything he asks, understood?", I insisted, an unmistakable edge in my rasping voice, "I get the feeling that he'll be very hard on you, if you don't."

"Yes Ma'am", said Steven, before pressing his tongue into my vagina while sucking my clitoral hood. My orgasm soon peaked violently. I nearly ripped his poor head off with my spasming thighs!

I had wanted Marcus for more than a year now, since first learning of his status as the Community Bull, and that he'd sired numerous children in the village. I had finally steeled my resolve. Now that Steven understood his role in the years to come, it was time to move forward with confidence. I was going to use Marcus's until I had three, maybe even four of his children. Steven had a good income, and we could easily afford to raise them. He would do that for me without complaint, there was no doubt, despite what some narrow-minded work colleagues or local neighbours might think. My cuckold was completely devoted to me and obedient without reservation. I was very fortunate to have found him, or rather, so I thought, we were very lucky to have found each other.

I was certain seducing Marcus was going to be easy, given his reputation as the village Cocksman. What I needed was consent from his plump and mousy little wife, Susan. She could easily derail my plans and as we are neighbours, things could get messy. Not that she hadn't allowed him to stray before, if only implicitly, and on more than a few occasions given the obvious presence of Marcus's numerous biracial children in what had been until his arrival, an exclusively white upper middle class bedroom community.

About a year ago, after hearing rumours about the many young white mothers with black babies in the village sharing a common Bull, I became curious as to just how many children there were. I started keeping an informal tally as I wandered through the village on errands and figured on perhaps as many as sixteen children, by four, maybe five women. I counted at least nine boys and five girls, ranging in age from several months to seven or eight years in age. There could be several more in another part of the village. Without exception they were all beautiful and healthy children: boisterous, energetic, friendly, clever little ones that enjoyed getting together at the playground.

The young mothers, all seemed well to do, Anglo-Saxon beauties in their mid twenties that seemed to enjoy a kind of sisterhood, meeting daily at the children's play structure at the village common. Out of shear curiosity one afternoon I boldly decided to approach one young mother in particular as she rocked and tickled a little bundle of joy on her lap, about the father.

"Hello" I offered smiling as I sat down on the park bench beside her. "Is this one of Marcus's little girls?" I looked at the little one as she fixed a steady gaze upon me with an infectious little smile. She had large dark brown eyes and the most gorgeous auburn loosely curled hair with a lovely golden-cinnamon complexion. "I'm Julie by the way. I'm his neighbour." I said to mum.

"Oh yes of course! I thought you seemed familiar. I'm Sandra and this little darling," she said raising the giggling youngster above her head, "is Emma."

We chatted briefly about the baby and other small talk as I tried to steer the conversation to Marcus and how they'd got together, but her husband arrived shortly after, and was introduced as Malcom. He was a typical local man. White, professional, probably from a monied family working either in business or local government. He was basically very similar in overall appearance and station as my own husband. The answers to my questions would have to wait another day as I could hardly ask them questions about their cuckolding relationship and decision to have another man's babies although my curiosity was now genuinely piqued. The chance to talk to one of Marcus's baby-mommas never presented itself again until after plans had already started in motion.

Any way getting back to the need for Susan's consent. Maybe it didn't matter what she thought. Marcus appeared to be in charge and may be just the type to wander at his pleasure rather than be a loyal and considerate husband. I was inclined more to the latter than the former. Marcus was by all accounts a doting and loving husband to Susan in his own way. Outwardly by all accounts, they had appeared as a happily married couple for nearly a decade now. She obviously adored the man. You could tell by the cow eyes she constantly gave him, even when he flirted with me. It was an unconventional arrangement they had for sure, but no less so than what I had with my cuckold husband. In any case I need patent approval from Susan if this was to work. The alternative was too high a risk to seriously consider. There was a way, the testimony of his growing village family proved it.

However my plan would develop, it had to start with the four of us getting closer and that meant spending more time together. I sent Steven over when he got home from work to ask Marcus and Susan personally to join us at the local pub for a couple of drinks after dinner. He returned with news that they'd be delighted. Perfect

Later, at the pub I decided to come on to our neighbour and send clear signals of interest. Maybe it was the cider that made the decision and I know that sounds cheap, slutty even, but if you saw Marcus, you would understand that he is so entirely comfortable with women throwing themselves at him. And he is truly gorgeous. His rich dark black skin is shiny smooth; his torso is finely chiselled with powerful muscle. He has the deepest, most testosterone-soaked baritone voice that can instantly soak your panties. His quiet confidence and sexy charm scream at you that he knows how to handle women.

Steven sat in the corner of the booth and after a couple of drinks Susan and I went or a pee and upon our return, I slipped in beside Marcus, placing my hand squarely upon his knee offering a clear signal that I was open to him. Susan had to know what was going on by my flushed expression but seemed unperturbed. Steven sat quietly throughout the evening offering the occasional grunt of acknowledgement in conversation.

On the way home Marcus and I walked beside each other with Susan on his opposite arm and Steven trailing behind. "I might need you to get a hotel room tonight little man," said Marcus turning to face Steven, looking for any sign of masculine indignation from my cuckold husband. There wasn't any of course. Susan simply laughed off the remark, which I found encouraging.

I'm sure the pointed suggestion aroused Steven. At any rate it didn't make him panic. The man has eyes in his head. Of course, he can see the chemistry between us and I know that he truly admires the man. Marcus is an alpha male archetype, setting the standard of physical masculinity, and in every way a superior male to my cuckold. Steven knows that Marcus exemplifies how a Bull should behave; authoritative and confident.

Steven has never exhibited jealousy during the several affairs I've had over the course of our marriage. He will happily surrender his claim to the more powerful and virile Marcus, content that I feel both owned and protected. I think on some level, Steven feels pride that Marcus considers me worthy of conquest, and in his devotion to me, is content to step aside and indulge my interest in Marcus completely.

Marcus instantly puts a woman in touch with her most primal feminine urges, filling her with lusty desire, simply by giving them attention. Steven is a true sweetie, but he knows that he could never inspire feelings like that in me. My husband adores me. I would say loves me, but he is more devoted than that. He always used to say how he couldn't believe his luck when I married him. I was "way too good for him" he admitted. Steven gives me what I want and gets out of the way in my enjoying what he can't provide.

Erotic fantasies don't often come to life, even when conspired between a woman and her cuckold. Plans sometimes fail due to a sudden change of heart, or because of shame, doubt, embarrassment, fear, or sometimes just plain circumstance intervene. But frankly I wasn't going to tolerate any of that horse shit. This was going to happen, and so I began to set the conditions necessary to make it a reality.

I insisted that Steven buy me new silk lingerie, denying him the pleasure of seeing me in it, explaining it wasn't for his pleasure, only for Marcus. Susan had mentioned that Marcus was a leg and ass-man, so I made Steven buy me things that would get me noticed. Then I arranged for a series of weekend gatherings at either our place or theirs. I gradually befriended Susan more, and ensured Steven was always deferential to Marcus. He was to signal his fealty by never contradicting him, doting on him when we were together, and making sure his beer or wine glass was always full.

I'm a scheming bitch, right? Had I thought getting Steven offer Marcus a blowjob would help, I'd have had him purchase a big black rubber cock to practice deep throating. I constantly reminded him to never to contradict Marcus, never miss an opportunity to flatter him, never hold his gaze. He was to look down and away when Marcus spoke to him, behaving like a true beta male. When Steven performed really well, after Marcus and Susan had left, I would allow him to masturbate, and let him cum on my ass or my toes before cleaning it up with his tongue.

I fussed and flirted shamelessly whenever Marcus was near, and Susan noticed, of course! Rather than appear annoyed, she appeared flattered and seemed proud of her man. She sometimes giggled openly, calling me "Pussy in boots", "a vixen", and mentioned that I seemed to be "in heat" whenever Marcus was around.

On one occasion, Susan and I drank away an afternoon together with an excellent burgundy and got deeply into girl talk, "Does Steven satisfy me?", she asked.

This was the moment that I had carefully worked towards. Comparing men as a segue to gaining her permission to having Marcus, "Yes, but not entirely. He's very loyal, deferential and a great provider. Does exactly as told, without complaint. He will make an excellent Daddy- loves kids. But as a baby-father to my children, I need more. I need a complete and total alpha male, you know? I don't want my kids to grow up having a natural tendency to be pushovers, like Steven." I paused momentarily and took another sip of wine.

"I want to get pregnant by someone more masculine, aggressive, intelligent, and dominating. He should also be a little intimidating and very confident. You know, kind of bad in a good way. Like Marcus." I glanced over at Susan trying to gauge her reaction to what I'd implied about the kind of man I thought her husband was. Seeing none I continued, "But on the domestic front I need to be in complete control and not have my decisions challenged. Its my curse that a good husband for me is too much of a pussy to even consider as a biological father to my children.

"He'll make a great father as I said and raise them the way I choose. On the other hand, I could never live permanently with a strong desirable Bull, like Marcus, as I'm basically an alpha myself. I could only surrender to a truly powerful man, and only long enough to get pregnant. The qualities I need in a baby-father undermine any chance of a harmonious permanent relationship. I really need someone like your Marcus. Would you be okay with that Susan?" I swallowed hard on that last statement. Perhaps I had become a little too bold and confident by consuming more burgundy than I should. There it was, out in the open. I held my breath, my heart racing, awaiting her response.

Susan responded after at least a minute and another sip of wine, "I see." She studied me a little longer before continuing. I hoped I'd convinced her that I had only narrowest designs on her husband. I wasn't asking for anything she had not already allowed several other women in the village.

"Marcus is going to fuck you" she said with confidence after what seemed an eternity. I quietly let out a sigh of relief.

"I know he will- when he decides he's ready. When he does you will need to available to him whenever he wants you. He can be very demanding. But you need to know, he absolutely will not tolerate any nonsense from a husband. It will almost certainly destroy our friendship if he decides that Steven needs to be beaten and humiliated."

I said, "Steven will do exactly as he's told, by either of us." I said without flinching. My heart began to flutter in anticipation of what now was now surely going to happen. Susan was scrutinizing me, carefully taking the full measure in my responses both in the spoken and body language I presented.

"Good. You see that he does." She gazed intently at me as if to reinforce her warning about what would happen in the event of any misguided defiance by Steven.

"You need to be aware of a few things about Marcus. My husband enjoys seducing attractive young married white women and impregnating them. It's a power thing for him, not just some sexy romantic fling." she said, continuing to observe my reaction over her raised wine glass. She swallowed the rest of her wine and then sat back comfortably in her chair, her gaze remaining fixed on me a while longer.

I nodded. My heart was racing. Was I in shock? it was so thrilling whatever this was- a plan seemingly coming together.

"Do you have any fertility issue? Will you have difficulty getting pregnant?" she asked.

"I can't imagine I would, I'm under thirty. Both my sisters have kids and didn't have any problems conceiving." I replied.

"Good. He gets bored easily with women when they won't give him more babies. He'll just cut you off if he thinks your just playing him for sexual pleasure only. You need to convince him you want his children." Susan said, quietly and calmly. "Neither Steven, nor any other man will be permitted anywhere near you unless he's already impregnated you. Once either of you've decided you have had enough babies, he will end your relationship permanently." she paused there for a moment.

"You are then free to enjoy your normal sex life with Steven or another partner of your choice." Susan was warning me. "To be clear you need to know going into this, if Marcus decides to take you, it will be strictly out of the desire to impregnate another beautiful young white woman, not out of love. There will never be any love in this arrangement. That part of Marcus belongs exclusively to me."

"Marcus simply wants to have a paternal dynasty stretching into the future, leaving as many children as he can bring into the world behind him before he eventually grows old. That's what is in it for him and I'm happy to grant him that." She stopped there having described the rules of engagement and gathering what she needed from me.

Completely amazed at being granted everything I wanted and so completely grateful to this woman for being so understanding and letting it happen I wanted to say something thoughtful, or philosophical. In hindsight what I came up with sounded trite, "Thank you so much Susan. You area very kind and understanding woman.

"I've spoken to Steven. He knows I desperately want Marcus's babies. If Marcus wants me- and you seem okay with it- I value our friendship too Sue. I don't want to spoil it." I was reaching, trying to curry her approval. It would make it less awkward, but I didn't really give a damn what she thought. I could feel how close I was getting to realizing my goal and would say anything.

Susan nodded. "You really mean that don't you? You want to be one of his girls?"

"More than anything, yes." I said reaching for the bottle to charge our glasses. I felt delirious, my heart was pounding.

"You have my consent then as long as you agree that I will hold on to Steven as a kind of security deposit." She said gazing at me with a Mona Lisa smile.

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers
12