Catching Up on Lost Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you telling me that you aren't?"

"No..."

"You're an adult Esme. I trust you to make your own decisions, just don't make the same mistakes that I did."

"You mean get pregnant and end up with a beautiful daughter," she said cheekily.

"Your father missed out on a college education because of that and, although neither of us would change a thing, it broke my heart to deny him that opportunity."

"He must have really loved you," Esme said looking contrite.

"More than I could ever have hoped for," I told her. "So, contraception young lady. Use it!"

"I will Mom. I promise."

"Now, do you need me to book a hotel room for the two of you this evening?"

"No Mom. My roommate's expecting me. Richard's going to walk me back." Esme hesitated then said, "But we'd really like to go down the coast this weekend and spend some time together."

I reached into my purse and pulled out two hundred dollar bills then pressed them into the palm of her hand.

"Don't tell your father." I told her. "And remember, contraception!"

"You're the best Mom ever," Esme told me, pocketing the money. "Richard's parents aren't nearly as cool as you and Dad, and they're so old."

"They're the normal ones," I told her. "It's your father and I that are the odd ones out."

After a lot more hugs and a few tears we left Richard to walk Esme back to her dorm and went back to our hotel room. I was feeling a bit emotional and after we'd got undressed we got into bed and Kenny hugged me as I had a bit of a sob.

"What did you think of Richard?" I asked.

"He seemed decent enough," Kenny replied. Then a while later he added, "Do you think they're sleeping together?"

"Yes."

You didn't ask her did you?"

"Not in so many words."

"Well, I hope you told her to be careful."

"I did."

***********************

The alarm clock went off at seven thirty. We had about four hundred and fifty miles to do today so it wasn't too early a start but we couldn't hang around either. Kenny and I showered together and after he'd soaped my body I could tell he wanted more. I reached down and ran a soapy hand over his erection then turned around and faced the wall. Kenny grabbed my hips and I pushed my bottom out to make his entry easier.

He pushed into me and my vagina felt like it wanted to swallow him whole. I was so desperate to be used by him that, when he reached round to play with my breasts, I could have exploded. Kenny ran his thumbs over my nipples and I couldn't help but sigh.

"Fuck me Kenny," I told him. "You know I want it."

Kenny reached down and placed his hand on my pussy then began to massage my clitoris as he continued to gently fuck me. The nub of my clit' was as hard as a bullet in no time and he kneaded it expertly in a circular motion that had me clawing at the tiled shower wall within minutes. When I'd left him in no doubt that I'd orgasmed he put both hands back on my hips and began to pound himself into me.

"Is that what you want, you little slut?" he asked as he rammed himself hard into me. Kenny didn't normally speak to me like this during sex but I wasn't complaining.

"Use me Kenny," I told him. "Dump your cum in me."

It was all the encouragement Kenny needed and he fucked me as if his life depended on it. His fingers tightened their grip on my hips. They were going to leave a mark but I didn't care. Then he slowed and I knew he was about to climax.

"Take it you slut," he grunted then gave one last thrust that pinned me hard against the shower wall. I felt his cock twitch then the warmth of his cum as it flooded my pussy.

Kenny released his grip on me and I turned around to face him.

"That was nice," I told him.

"I'm sorry if I was a bit disrespectful," he said slightly embarrassed. "I'm not sure what came over me."

"Don't be, I enjoyed it," I reassured him. "You can talk to me like that more often. I want to be your slut, baby."

Kenny didn't look too certain.

"We've spent too long being responsible adults," I explained. "I want us to live a little, experiment a bit."

"Me too," Kenny agreed, hugging me.

It took all day to make our next destination which was Boise, Idaho. I didn't mind, I enjoyed riding pillion. The bike was comfortable and we had Bluetooth intercoms that meant that we could talk to each other as we rode. Whether Kenny was regretting buying them after listening to me twitter away all day I wasn't sure, but if he was then he kept it to himself. Every hour or so we'd stop, stretch our legs, have a drink and refuel. Sometimes we'd see other bikers when we stopped and the majority we spoke to were headed to the rally like us.

We reached our hotel at around seven in the evening and it was clear that we weren't the only bikers staying there. There was a group of about ten Harleys tucked away for the night in the underground car park, mostly touring bikes like ours. When we checked in at reception there was no sign of their owners and so we went up to our room to drop our gear off. When I checked my phone I saw that I had a couple of messages from Esme. We chatted most days so it wasn't unusual to get messages from her.

The first message read;

*TYSM 4 visiting yesterday. It was so good 2 C U and Dad. Now I'm sad that U gone. Luv U both xx*

The second said;

*BTW. Richard thinks U R a total MILF. So I hit him. But U totally R Mom xx*

I messaged Esme back in plain English. Sometimes it took me ages to figure out what she was saying.

*Your father and I loved seeing you darling. It was nice to meet Richard too. Thank you for introducing us to him. We are in Boise now. We did over four hundred miles on the bike today. I am turning into a real biker chick. I miss you so much my darling. xxx*

Almost instantly I got a reply back;

*Now im crying. I miss you so much 2 xxxxxxxxx*

I showed Kenny the messages and we had a cuddle while I shed a couple of tears. Afterwards we went down to the restaurant to see about getting some food, which was when we saw the group of bikers in the hotel bar.

"We should go say 'hi'" Kenny suggested.

"But they've all got waistcoats on," I said. "They could be Hells Angels."

Kenny laughed.

"Not everyone with a waistcoat is a Hells Angel," he said. "They're all Harley Owners Group. It's like a club for Harley enthusiasts."

We walked into the bar and said 'hi' to them. I had to admit they looked pretty normal and not threatening at all. Most of them were in couples, probably in their forties, except for one couple who were younger and didn't look like they belonged with the others. He looked mid-thirties and was the spitting image of Antonio Banderas in the film Desperado, right down to the ponytail. I'd always had a thing for Antonio Banderas. His wife, or girlfriend, was younger, maybe thirty. She was petite, flat chested, but incredibly lithe and with beautiful brown hair.

We established that we were all headed in the same direction and even staying at the same the same hotel in Durango. The leader of the group invited us to join them to eat although there were too many to sit at one table and so the group split into its various cliques leaving us on a table with the young couple.

Kenny was good at starting up a conversation and we quickly learned that their names were Kyle and Linda and that they were from Portland. After that the conversation diverged and the guys started talking about bikes.

"We've just come from Corvallis," I told Linda, trying to spark up a conversation. "Our daughter's just started at Oregon State."

"You're kidding," she said. "Neither of you look old enough to have a daughter at college."

"We started young," I joked. "Even so, being a parent takes its toll."

"You look fantastic," she said. "I wish I had your chest."

"Thank you," I laughed. "I wish I looked as good in jeans as you do."

"Has anyone told you your husband looks like Tom Hardy?"

I'd never really thought about it before but with a bit of stubble I could see what Linda meant. He certainly had the body.

"No they haven't," I said. "Now you say it I can see the resemblance though. People must have told you that Kyle looks like a young Antonio Banderas."

Linda laughed, "He gets it all the time. You know I think he tries to keep the look going deliberately."

"I had a real crush on Antonio Banderas when I was younger. I still do I guess."

Linda reached in and touched my leg then said in a low voice, "I've got a real crush on Tom Hardy. Perhaps we should swap husbands one night and live out our fantasies."

"I'm game if you are," I told her, not sure if she was joking.

"Let's see if we can try and make it happen in Durango." Linda whispered conspiratorially. "I know that Kyle would love you and perhaps Kenny would like to spend some time with me."

"I think we'd both like that," I told Linda and put my hand on hers.

We were in danger of making ourselves a bit obvious if we carried on and so Linda and I re-joined the wider conversation. I was finding it hard to concentrate though after what Linda had said. When we went to bed that night I decided not to tell Kenny anything for fear of getting his hopes up, but I made him fuck me before we went to sleep. At least I think it was Kenny who fucked me. It could have been Antonio Banderas or Tom Hardy. I'm not sure.

***********************

We didn't see Kyle and Linda the next morning. Their group had been keen to cover as much distance as possible that day, so they'd left early. We, on the other hand, only had about three hundred and fifty miles to get to the Deer Valley resort in the mountains outside Salt Lake City. Kenny wanted to spend a romantic night in the mountains before we hit the rally on Friday. All day, as we rode, my mind kept wandering back to Linda's suggestion of swapping partners and I wondered if I should have been more up front with Kenny.

As we approached the resort the air became more crisp and clear. I was admiring the scenery when out of nowhere a red motorcycle sped past us. He must have been doing a hundred miles an hour.

"He was moving," said Kyle through the intercom.

"What bike was that?" I asked.

"It looked like a Ducati."

When we got to the resort we saw the red Ducati motorcycle once again. Its owner was just taking his helmet off as we parked up next to him. He had on one of those brightly coloured one piece leather suits that racers wear. Kenny called them 'Power Rangers'. The guy was young enough and fit enough to look the part in it however and when he'd taken his helmet off I could see that he was only in his late twenties.

"That sure shifts," Kenny said by way of introduction.

"The roads around here are just too tempting," the rider replied. Then he added. "That's a nice bike you've got there. Screaming Eagle too."

"Built for comfort rather than speed," Kenny admitted.

"My old man rides a Harley. I'd like one when I'm older." Then realising his gaff added, "Sorry, no offence meant. I didn't mean to insinuate that you, or your wife, were old."

Kenny laughed. "None taken. We're Kenny and Sarah by the way. From Seattle. We're headed to the Four Corners rally in Durango. Have you come far?"

"I hear they lynch sports bike riders at those events," the rider laughed. "I've just ridden from Hill Air Force Base, it's only about sixty miles."

"Are you serving?"

"Major Tom Hart. I'm with the 388th."

"You're a pilot?"

"Yes sir. F35 Lightnings."

"Wow," was all Kenny could say. There was something about fighter planes that turned all men into schoolboys.

At that moment a red, late model Corvette pulled into the car park.

"Excuse me, sir, ma'am. My girlfriend's just arrived. It was nice meeting you. Enjoy the rally."

A very pretty young woman got out of the car and Tom went over to greet her. They hugged and then he carried her luggage into reception.

"She's pretty," I said to Kenny.

"I should have been a pilot," he replied joking.

"I should have dated a pilot," I quipped back.

"You think he's good looking. There's not much meat on him."

"Yes but look how fit he is," I told Kenny.

"I'll give you that I guess."

We checked in to our room and I sent Esme a picture of the mountains from our window but she didn't reply immediately, which I was a bit sad about. Then we got ready for dinner.

The restaurant's grill was unexpectedly busy for a Thursday. People must have been taking advantage of the Labour Day holiday and there were plenty of couples making a long weekend of it. The waitress showed us to our table and a few tables away from us were Tom and his girlfriend. They made a good looking couple and we said hi to them as we passed.

As this was going to be a romantic night for us, I'd thought it would be nice to make an effort. I'd packed a thin 'bodycon' style dress that hugged my figure and didn't take up too much space in the panniers. I'd put on the lingerie that Kenny had bought me but the stockings and suspenders spoilt the line of the dress so I had to lose them. I felt pretty sexy and my efforts didn't go unnoticed by Kenny, who couldn't keep his hands off me as we went down to the restaurant in the lift. Kenny had made an effort too. He still wore jeans but he'd put on a shirt that he knew I liked to see him in

We both skipped the starter in order to have a desert and Kenny ordered a steak while I had Sea Bass. We also had a bottle of Champagne which was guaranteed to go straight to my head. I reasoned that Kenny already knew he was onto a sure thing this evening, so it must simply have been because he wanted to treat me.

I love chocolate and we both ordered the chocolate torte for desert. It was delicious and horribly calorie packed but if you can't treat yourself every now and then, well what's the point. As I used the last piece of torte to mop up the rest of the cream on my plate, I noticed Tom get out of his chair and go down on one knee, producing a ring in a box. It was as romantic as it was cheesy but I'd never seen a gesture like that fail... until then.

The eyes of the surrounding tables were all on the couple and the girl just looked as though she wanted the ground to swallow her up. I watched her say "I'm sorry," to him then get up and leave. He chased after her leaving his room key behind and a brief silence descended over the remaining diners.

It made me think about Kenny and me for a moment. Kenny had never proposed as such, but after I'd told him I was pregnant and he'd told me that he wanted to marry me, I remember what I'd felt was relief.

A while later, Tom came back to pick up his room key. He smiled weakly at us and then went to sign his bill.

"Poor bloke," said Kenny.

"Did it ever occur to you that I might have said no when you asked me to marry you?" I asked.

Kenny thought for a moment then said, "I was so in love with you that it didn't really occur to me."

"I love you," I told him, almost crying at his words.

"I love you too," he replied.

After coffee we thought about going back to our room but the meal was still heavy on our stomachs so we went to the bar instead. We sat at a table and a waiter came to take our order. It was only then that we noticed that Tom was also sitting at the bar. Kenny happened to catch his eye and he offered us another weak smile in acknowledgement.

"Not a good night," said Kenny, stating the obvious to him.

"You could say that," the young man replied with yet another weak smile.

"Why don't you come and join us for a drink," Kenny continued. "It's no fun drinking alone, especially at these prices."

"Thank you sir, but I don't want to spoil your evening."

"Nonsense, you won't be," Kenny told him.

"I take it your friend's gone home?" I asked.

"Yep, she's gone back to Salt Lake City."

"No chance of reconciliation?"

"It seems not. Apparently I was just a bit of fun. She's been seeing someone else anyway. Some lawyer she works with. In fact, as I say it, I realise that's probably where she's headed now."

"It sounds like you're probably best rid of her," I said.

"It's still a kick in the nuts," he said. Then added, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be vulgar."

"Kenny says far worse when he can't get the lid off the peanut butter," I joked.

"It's true," said Kenny.

"I ship out to Germany on Monday, on assignment for three months, hence the proposal tonight. Apparently her plan had been to dump me once I got there."

"Classy," I told him.

"Well now you'll be able to enjoy all that Germany has to offer with a clear conscience," Kenny joked. "I hear some of the Frauleins are lookers."

"I hear that too," Tom replied and for the first time he chuckled.

"There's plenty more fish in the sea, especially for a good looking guy like you" I said trying to sound reassuring. "It's when you get to our age you need to worry."

"You look fantastic," he said looking at me. "You both do."

I don't know whether he was flattering me or being sincere, but it worked.

"Anyway," Tom continued. "I don't want to intrude on your evening any more than I've already done."

I don't know if it was the champagne or the fact that I'd been feeling horny all day but at that moment I decided to throw caution to the wind.

"You haven't intruded at all," I replied. "In fact I think we'd both enjoy it if you became a bigger part of our evening."

Tom and Kenny both looked confused.

"I'm not sure what you mean," Tom said.

"I think what I'm suggesting," I told them both, with a degree of uncertainty "is that you might like to join us in our room this evening. I realise it's a bit of a consolation prize."

Kenny's jaw hit the floor but he didn't protest, while Tom considered the offer. There were risks attached to going up to a room with two total strangers but he had to weigh them against the potential benefits. I guess military men were trained to take calculated risks.

"I'd like that," he said.

"Then give me five minutes," I told them both and tried to walk out of the bar as sexily as I could.

When the knock on the bedroom door came I heard the mechanism unlock and the door open.

"Room service," Kenny said joking.

The two of them walked in and I felt a flutter of excitement as I looked at them. Kenny had a goofy grin on his face while Tom definitely had a glint in his eye. If he was nervous he didn't show it.

"What would you like to drink?" Kenny asked us both looking in the mini bar. "I'm having a Scotch."

"Champagne please darling," I replied, figuring that Kenny wasn't going to refuse me anything at that moment.

"Scotch is good for me too," said Tom.

"Why don't the two of you get to know each other while I get them," Kenny suggested.

Tom looked at me for acknowledgement and I smiled, so he walked up to me, put his hands on my waist and we kissed. I responded, putting my arms on his hips and pulling him towards me. It wasn't long before his tongue was seeking out mine and the two of us were kissing more deeply. There was something nice about kissing a younger man. His face felt fresh on mine and his scent was different.

Kenny had hung back to watch us for a while, then when he could see that things were going well he came and joined us.

"So no complaints from either side?" he asked.

"None from me," I said cheekily, looking at Tom.

"Definitely none from me," Tom replied.

"Then why don't we help my wife out of her dress," Kenny suggested.

The two men took up their positions in front of and behind me. I began to kiss Tom again while Kenny pulled my hair to one side and kissed the back of my neck. He knew exactly what this would do to me and I felt myself swooning at the attention from the two of them. I could have let them do this to me all night. No, who was I kidding? I wanted a lot more before the night was over.

Carefully, the two of them removed my dress, leaving me standing in a pair of heels and the lingerie Kenny had bought me. Kenny took my dress and hung it up in a closet then stood back and watched once more. I kissed Tom and soon he had his hands on my backside as I began to loosen his clothing.