Catching Up on Lost Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Compared to my husband's muscular body Tom was skinny but he was fit and there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. I pulled the shirt out from his trousers and felt his slender waist. His soft tanned skin was just a thin cover for the bone and sinew underneath. I reached down and undid his belt then unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Crouching down in front of him, I let my hand brush over Tom's boxer shorts then pulled them off too. Hi semi erect cock hung in front of my face and I wasted no time putting it in my mouth. I hadn't touched another man's cock in almost twenty years and my heart was pounding as I ran my tongue over it. It only took thirty seconds or so before I'd got Tom's member standing to attention.

The sight of his wife enjoying another man's cock was too much for Kenny to passively enjoy however and quickly he undressed and took his place next to Tom.

"Mmmm, two cocks and it's only a Thursday evening. I am a lucky girl," I joked and after I'd said it, I realised what a slut I probably sounded like.

I grabbed hold of both cocks and alternated between them, giving them both a good mouthing while I stared up into the men's eyes. I knew Kenny would want to see me take both cocks into my mouth and so pulling the two closer together until they touched I opened wide and let the two heads disappear into my mouth. Kenny made small stabbing motions with his cock then Tom copied him and the two of them explored the limits of just how much I could take.

After a while my jaw began to ache and my knees began to lock from crouching for so long. I had to stand up and the two of them took turns kissing me. Kenny moved behind me and undid my bra then reached round and played with my breasts while Tom ran his hand over my pussy. It felt good but I wanted to feel Tom fingering me, so I pulled my panties down and grabbed Tom's hand placing it where I wanted him.

"She's keen," Kenny told Tom. "You'd better give her what she wants."

I stood sandwiched between the two of them as Kenny massaged my nipples while Tom explored my pussy. I was already moist and Tom slipped two fingers into me with ease, while using his thumb to massage my clitoris. I leant back against Kenny and felt his cock disappear along the line of my arse cheeks, almost but not quite popping out where Tom was fingering me. Kenny supported me while Tom worked my pussy.

It didn't take long for the first orgasm to arrive. I'm very easy to get a result out of first time and the combination of nipple play and clitoris massage was a sure fire winner. Once I've cum I'm pretty much happy to let a guy do whatever he wants to me and, knowing this, Kenny led me to the bed.

"Why don't you try her out," he suggested to Tom.

Tom needed no encouragement and climbed onto me missionary while Kenny lay beside me watching and playing with my nipples. Supporting his weight on one arm Tom guided the head of his cock into me with one hand then slowly pushed in. I felt the warmth of his cock gradually filling my pussy all the way until our pubic bones touched. Tom bent down and we kissed, then he began to slowly shuttle in and out of me. I opened my legs wider and brought my knees up to alter the angle of my hips then relaxed and let Tom enjoy himself on me while Kenny watched.

"How does it feel?" Kenny asked.

"He feels very nice inside me," I told him.

"You know that between us, we're going to fuck your brains out tonight," he joked.

"I hope so," I replied.

Tom had started with small thrusts of the hips but soon changed tactic. He began to pull all the way out of me then push himself back in more forcefully.

"Fuck her Tom, Kenny told him. "Don't hold back. She wants it."

I was surprised at how my husband referred to me. He was clearly getting off on seeing another man fuck me. Tom pulled out momentarily. He lifted my legs up to my chest and rested them against his shoulders then pushed his cock into me and began to fuck me again.

Tom was an athletic lover. All that fitness training had paid off. He pounded me relentlessly for five minutes or so and I must have had two more orgasms with my legs dangling over his shoulders. Each time I came he'd fuck me as hard as he could, until my orgasm had passed, then slow down to let me get my breath back. Then we'd kiss for a while before he slowly built up the pace again.

The third time he did this things were different however, he built up his speed but then slowed.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered uncertain of whether he should do this inside me.

"Keep fucking me, Tom." I told him. "I'm Kenny's little slut too tonight. Just empty yourself into me."

"Let her have it Tom," said Kenny. "It's what she wants."

Tom resumed his pace and managed a few more strokes before grunting and pushing his cock as deep into me as he could manage. Then I felt him release his load inside me. His body relaxed and he let go of my legs allowing them to touch the bed again. I kissed him pushing my tongue deep into his mouth and beads of perspiration dripped off his forehead onto mine.

Kenny waited patiently for Tom to move off me. I knew he'd be keen to have his go on me and besides I wanted to feel him fuck my cum filled pussy. When I felt Tom go soft I suggested to him that Kenny wanted his turn.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hog you," he said apologetically.

"You didn't," I told him.

Tom jumped off me immediately and lay down beside me, leaving the way clear for Kenny to take his place. Kenny wasted no time climbing onto me and I felt him sigh as he pushed into me.

"Does that feel good?" I asked him.

"Oh yes," Kenny replied.

"Can you feel Tom's cum lubricating me?"

Kenny grunted and began to increase his pace. I lay back and succumbed to his pounding. His heavier, more muscular frame meant that he came crashing down on my hips with more force than Tom had and as I approached my first orgasm with him I bit hard into his shoulder. It would leave a mark for a few days which, when he looked at it in the mirror, would remind him of this evening.

Kenny pounded at me through my orgasm then when it subsided he climbed off me and lay on his back, indicating that I should climb aboard. He knew it was one of my favourite positions. I was in control and I could frig my clit at the same time. Sinking myself down onto him I stared into Kenny's eyes as I worked my hips to and fro on his cock.

"Why don't you suck on her nipples," Kenny suggested to Tom. "She likes it."

The suggestion was almost unfair as Kenny knew how incredibly sensitive my nipples could be. Tom knelt on the bed and put one hand across my back to steady me then cupped my breast with the other. I felt his teeth squeeze the sides of my nipple while his tongue rubbed the top of it. The sensation was exquisite and I had to lean on Tom for support with one hand while I frigged my clit with the other. All the time Kenny was pushing his cock into me.

I did well to last a couple of minutes before orgasming again. Had I been on my back I might have squirted but instead I just emptied myself over Kenny's crotch, it was like I'd peed myself.

Kenny sat up and lifted me off him then manoeuvred me onto all fours.

"Keep working her tits," he told Tom as he grabbed my hips and forced himself into me once more.

Tom reached underneath me and grabbed both nipples squeezing them hard as Kenny held me in position and rammed himself into me like a jack hammer. Working me together with another guy had clearly turned Kenny on and I could tell by the way he was fucking me that he was ready to cum. It took a couple more minutes but he got there and when he did he emptied himself into me.

I let my head fall down and pushed my face into the duvet while Kenny held my hips rock solid as he let himself go soft inside me. I was looking forward to getting off my knees but then I heard Kenny discussing with Tom what to do next.

"If you're ready then go for it," Kenny offered. "She'll take everything you've got."

He was right of course and being offered to another man like a slut by my husband just added to the enjoyment. I'm not sure if at this stage Tom was doing this so much for his own enjoyment or because he knew I really wanted it. Either way it was ten minutes of workout for both of us that you don't get down at the gym.

Kenny helped to keep me in a state of ecstasy by reaching underneath me and alternately squeezing my nipples and frigging my clit'. By the end of it I was like a rag doll, unable to stay on all fours without support. I was so out of it I didn't feel Tom cum in me and when he let go of my hips I just flopped down onto the bed, spent.

I rolled over, lay on my back, and let the two of them kiss me tenderly while Kenny fingered my leaking pussy. I was in a bit of a state. My make-up had smudged, my hair was matted with sweat and my crotch and thighs were covered in a sticky mixture of both men's cum and my own juices.

Kenny got up from the bed and fished out three bottles of water from the refrigerator then handed Tom and myself a bottle each before taking a long drink out of his own.

"I bet you could both use something stronger too," he said.

I took a swig of my water then said, "I think I need more champagne."

"And you Tom?"

"Scotch please, if there's any left."

"There should be for what this room cost," Kenny joked.

There was indeed more Scotch and Kenny poured out two glasses then refilled my glass with champagne. The three of us lay on the bed and I relaxed while Kenny continued to finger me as we chatted. I couldn't help comparing the two men. Tom reminded me of Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise, all lithe and sinewy. Whereas Kenny, I now thought of as Tom Hardy. It was like cars I guess. You might have a preference for one but it's nice to try something different from time to time.

When he finished his drink Tom suggested that it was time he should be going. He went to the bathroom to tidy up quickly then dressed in front of us. When he was done I got up and walked over to him putting my arms around his neck and kissing him one last time.

"I'm sorry your night didn't go the way you'd planned," I told him.

"You know, I'd almost forgotten about that," he joked. "But seriously, thank you for sharing your evening with me."

"You're welcome. Have a good time in Germany and stay safe."

"And if you're ever at a loose end in Seattle then give us a call," said Kenny writing our phone number on a slip of paper and handing it to Tom.

"I'll be sure to. Thank you," Tom replied, tucking it into his wallet for safe keeping.

Kenny walked Tom to the door. They shook hands and then Tom was gone. Kenny walked back to the bed and lay down beside me. We kissed and he started to finger me again.

"He was nice," I said, "although he's left me very gooey."

"I can tell," Kenny replied.

I looked down and saw that Kenny's erection was returning.

"You can fuck me again, if you like," I told him. "I'm your little slut after all..."