Catching up with Connor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers

Sophie gasped as she felt the cold cream suddenly smeared onto her ass, shivering as Connor's fingers worked the face cream around her anus, pushing it into her. "Connor," she gasped, uncertain now as his fingers started circling inside her, widening her.

"Shhh," Connor whispered, his fingers slipping out of her, the swollen hard tip of his cock pressing into her. He watched with a broad happy smile as he forced his cock into her, her tight anus suddenly loosening under the relentless pressure, the swollen tip of his erection popping past the tight ring of her ass. "Christ," he moaned, his hand gripping her narrow hips hard, slowly, gently pulling her back against him.

Sophie cried out as she felt Connor's cock enter her, the mixture of pleasure and pain making her legs suddenly weak, her hands reaching out to grip the edge of the sink, bracing herself there as her brother pulled her back, sliding deeper into her. She wasn't new to anal sex, having tried it with her husband, the first time weeks after their marriage, but Connor was proving himself better at everything sexual than her husband. Her body was trembling with pleasure as she let Connor control her, let him pull and push her around like a toy, enjoying the feeling of helplessness she felt under his powerful hands.

Connor moved against her, fucking his sister's ass with long slow strokes, his hands on her hips moving her body for his pleasure. He was gasping, grunting with pleasure as he buried himself deep into her bowels, his cock pulsing with pleasure as he felt his climax building within him.

Sophie moved with him, bucking back against him, pushing him deeper, harder, into her as she felt him harden deep inside her, knowing that he was close, that he was going to come again. And she wanted it in her, wanted him to use her, to claim this hole like he'd claimed her pussy.

"Sophiieee," Connor moaned, his body going stiff, his breath catching in his throat as his climax washed over him, his cock erupting deep inside her ass. He held himself there, his body tense, his balls convulsing hard. Still hard, he pulled out of her, still dripping.

Sophie stayed bent over, her breathing rapid, feeling dizzy as she felt the warm sensation wash through her, knowing that her brother had filled her with semen once more.

"Well," Connor sighed, his hand patting Sophie's narrow hip as he watched his seed bubbling up out of her stretched anus, "that was rather fun."

"Yes, it was," Sophie panted as she finally straightened up, turning to face her brother. "Hopefully we can have a lot more fun together," she almost purred as she felt a large globlet of his seed bubble out of her ass, slowly dribbling down her inner thigh.

"We will," Connor promised her. "We've got all afternoon together," he assured her as he leaned forward, kissing her full lips with a hard demanding passion.

GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers
12