All Comments on 'Catching up with Connor'

by GoodSon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved that story, but: you cannot make up for lost years in one afternoon. So this screams for a sequel!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Wow

Loved it, what a hot sexy tale. I hope we get to share more of these two as they discover their love for each other.

SophieUKSophieUKover 5 years ago
I love this story

But then you know me well x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Way

Would he cum in her mouth he would stick his dick as far up her and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2!

Great build up to their love and lust for each other, we want a sequel, more love and hard fucking and Connor making her pregnant.

5 stars!!

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
More. More

Enjoyed the great story. It calls for more. Thanks

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

WOW ! This story is written so well and captures your attention so quickly. The author made you feel as if you were right there during there meetup and all the sexual action. It built reader arousal too and just flowed along. I sure hope their is a part 2 where they meet at his place and his sister is determined to see how many loads she can get from him in a day and a night !! That she wants him to finish by eating her and then slowly banging her to the most powerful orgasm she has ever had. Thank you.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY I HOPE

YOU STARTED ANOTHER STORY WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE A FIVE PART SERIES INCOMPLETE. DO YOU INTEND TO CONTINUE THIS STORY TO THE END?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous