Catching up with Connor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers

"Sophie," Connor moaned, his hand curling into her shoulder length brown hair, his fingers gripping her hair, urging her down on him. His eyes fluttered shut as his head lolled back against the car seat as she took more of him in her mouth, her lips tight around his shaft, her breath hot and wet against the sensitive flesh of his cock.

She couldn't fit all of him into her mouth, taking as much as she could, her hand stroking what she couldn't fit, her fingers moving in time with her head she started slowly bobbing up and down on him. He's bigger than my husband, she noted, and much harder. Her tongue teased around the tip, licking up the sweet salty liquid, relishing the taste of him.

Connor pushed her head down, his movements becoming harder, more forceful as her mouth sent tendrils of pleasure through him, the pressure of his climax building in the pit of his stomach.

Sophie winced as he pushed her head down, his fingers pulling her hair, sending the delightfully mixed messages of pain and pleasure through her body as she sucked harder, being rough with him, feeling him wince in pain but knowing that there was no going back now.

"I'm going to... I'm going to cum, Sophie," Connor gasped, his hands guiding his sister's head up and down the length of his shaft, moving her hard sucking mouth over his cock as his hips rocked up off the car seat.

Sophie sucked harder as she heard Connor's words, her lips wrapping tighter around his thick shaft, her hand gently massaging his testicles, as she worked to get him off. She wanted him to cum, to fill her mouth with his seed.

Connor moaned, his fingers tightening in his sister's hair, pulling her harder against his crotch, forcing more of his cock into her mouth as she sucked harder, her throat massaging him, her tongue working at milking his seed out of him. His hips rocked back and forth, fucking her mouth in short hard strokes as he held her head there. He gritted his teeth, his head thrashing back hard against the car seat as his body tensed, his cock jerking deep in Sophie's throat as he climaxed.

Sophie swallowed as fast as she could, Connor's hot seed filling her mouth and throat, her tongue coated with his salty sweetness as he held her there, his hands on her head keeping her in place as he came. She tried to capture all of his cum, shocked at how much of it there was, her mouth filling with his semen, some dribbling out of her mouth around his convulsing cock. She could feel the mix of semen and saliva dripping down her chin as she swallowed her brother's thick load.

Connor sagged back against the car seat, his hands releasing Sophie's head as he sighed in contentment. Looking down, he smiled, seeing his younger sister's lips still wrapped around his shaft, her tongue licking at him, trying to get every drop of his seed. He didn't know what to say, what to think as he watched Sophie lift her head up, her brown eyes smiling up at him as her tongue licked the last few droplets from the tip of his cock.

"Well," Sophie sighed, a grin on her face as her hand came up, crudely wiping her mouth clean of cum. "That was rather fun," she giggles, her small hand continuing to stroke her brother's still hard cock. "And it looks like you're up for more," she says, her eyes running over the rock hard shaft in her hand.

"I most certainly am," Connor assures his sister, sighing as her petite fingers massage his hardness. "Let's get to my place first though. I don't think we can fuck in a Mini," he commented, looking around the interior of her car.

"Let's," Sophie almost purrs in agreement, her body trembling at her brother's words, the crudeness of his simple statement sending a shiver of excitement through her. Yes, we're going to fuck! She thought to herself. Not have sex, not make love, we're going to fuck. Hard animalistic fucking, she thought to herself, squirming in her seat as she felt her sex twitch in eagerness. She waited impatiently as Connor tucked his erection back into his pants, her hands smoothing down her dress, wiping her mouth once more before getting out of the car, locking it. She almost jogged across the car park in her eagerness, her impatience to get to Connor's flat, to get him alone inside so that they could... fuck! Sophie thought again with a broad smile of anticipation.

She had a tough time keeping her hands off of him as they rode up in the lift together, her lustful mind creating different scenarios, imagining what it'd be like if Connor pressed her up against the wall, took her right here in the lift. Sophie was tingling with anticipation as Connor opened the door, holding it open for her to enter his flat, her heart pounding in her ears as she heard him shut the door, lock it behind them. Turning, she smiled at her brother, waiting for him to make the first move.

Connor pushed the door shut, locking it, his heartbeat pounding in his ears as he realized that this was the moment, that after all these years this was what he'd been dreaming about. His hand was shaking in eagerness, his body trembling as he turned around to look at his sister.

Sophie was standing there just inside his apartment, looking up at him, an eager, nervous smile on her face. God, she wanted him. Wanted him so badly, she thought to herself, finding her body frozen despite her eagerness, her limbs not responding to her will as she waited. Waited for him to make the first move, to break this unbearable tension between them.

God, she looks so cute, so innocent, Connor thought as he looked at his diminutive sister, her pure appearance just heightening his desire, his need for her. He knew they'd crossed the line, that what they'd done in her car, her very presence here... all stretched the taboos of society but he no longer cared. All he knew now was that he wanted her, wanted to take her, to possess her.

Sophie felt a flutter of nervousness in the pit of her stomach as she saw the way her brother was looking at her, an almost manic light shining in his eyes as he looked at her. She was eager for him... but scared, frightened by the way he was looking at her. No man had ever looked at her like this, not even her husband in the early passionate days of their marriage. "Connor?" She said softly as the moment stretched long between them.

Her voice, the timidity in her words, ignited something inside Connor, pushed him into action. He moved forward suddenly, crossing the short distance between them in a rush.

Sophie let out a silent gasp as her brother rushed at her, flinching instinctively as she felt his large body crash against hers, his mouth suddenly on hers, smothering her with the hard savage passion of his kiss. She was stunned, unable to respond for a few moments, as Connor kissed her, his hands roaming her petite body, caressing, kneading, groping at her like some passionate animal. As startled as she was, as frightened as his actions made her, Sophie felt a flood of excitement wash through her, a desire to be taken by him, to surrender to his powerful lusts. No man had ever been this forceful with her, no one had ever just taken her, used her, and she found herself longing for it.

Connor mashed his mouth to his sisters, his hands gripping the softness of her perfect little bum, his fingers squeezing her, kneading her ass as he lifted her into his arms, carrying her easily into his apartment. His fingers slid along her leg, pushing her dress up, exposing her black lace panties as he pushed her down onto the sofa. His hands pushed her legs open as he leaned over her, his mouth moving down her neck, kissing, biting at the soft sensitive skin as his hand found the wet center of her panties, his large fingers cupping her sex, squeezing it, rubbing it.

Sophie found herself sobbing in excitement and fear as her older brother mauled her slender body, his hand hard and demanding on her panties, his breath hot and needy against her neck. This was unlike any sex she'd ever had, far removed from the gentle almost reverential lovemaking of her husband, and she found herself begging for more. "Please. Please Connor. Fuck me. Do it," she panted softly, pleading with him for more.

Hearing his sister beg, her voice soft and meek, pushed Connor on, his passion redoubling as his fingers pulled at her panties, yanking them down, hearing the sound of fabric tearing in his haste. He lifted his head from Sophie's neck, glancing down between her wide spread legs, his eyes running down the small tuft of brown curls to the swollen, wet, eager folds of her sex. His tongue darted out, licking his lips eagerly, as his gaze traveled over his sister's pussy, memorizing the look of it, the shape. He wanted to fuck her, to feel himself deep inside her... but he also wanted to taste her, to feel her juices on his tongue, to watch her orgasm as he licked her.

"Please, Connor," Sophie gasped, looking up at him as he paused in his lustful assault on her, wanting him to continue, needing him now more than ever.

"Connor, please," Sophie gasped, looking up at her older brother as he loomed over her, her legs spread wide, her sundress pushed up around her waist, her slinky black panties in tatters around her right ankle. He was just standing there, looking at her, her gaze an almost physical thing as his eyes roamed over her sex, Sophie blushing furiously as her brother studied her most intimate area.

Connor let his eyes linger on Sophie's exposed wet sex, his tongue licking his lips as he stared at his sister's pussy. He had to know what she tasted like, need to feel his tongue parting her sex...

Sophie let out a small cry of surprise as Connor suddenly buried his face in her crotch, his mouth attacking her sex with the same ferocity that it'd had when he'd kissed her. Her narrow hips rocked up off the couch as his closed over hers, his tongue teasing along her slit. She hadn't expected him to lick her pussy, had expected him to fuck her, wanted to feel his large cock deep inside her, but as his lips and tongue attacked her sex, Sophie found her head lolling back in pleasure. He's good at this, better than my husband, Sophie mused, a contented sigh escaping her lips as Connor parted her sex, his tongue gliding over the soft pink inner flesh, her body jerking slightly whenever his tongue hit a particularly sensitive spot. It'd been years since someone had gone down on her, and never had anyone been so eager as her brother was now.

Connor licked and sucked at Sophie's sex, relishing the taste of her on his tongue, the feel of her juices wetting his mouth and chin. He could tell she liked it, her small body responding to his kisses, to his touches, like a well tuned instrument in the hands of a maestro. His fingers parted her sex, his tongue penetrating her, pushing up into her as his other hand reached up her body, pulling at her sundress, buttons popping off as he pulled it down to free one small breast. His large hand cupped her small tit, kneading it gently, his thumb strumming over her hard nipple as his tongue delved as deep as it could into her.

Sophie was panting, gasping in time to her brother's tongue as it pushed deep into her, her slender body jerking every time his thumb stroked over her hard sensitive nipple. She could feel her climax building within her, each motion of Connor's mouth, of his hand, pushing her closer to the edge.

Connor could tell his sister was close, redoubling his efforts, his tongue lapping at the hard nub of her clitoris as his finger slowly pushes into her flooded sex. He feels her pussy tighten around him, her body going tense beneath him as she finishes.

Sophie lets out a loud cry, her head thrown back, her back arching, her legs spreading wider as she comes, her orgasm ripping through her petite form as her brother continues to lick at her throbbing pussy. "Christ... that... that was fucking fantastic," she gasped when she could breathe again, looking down her slender body at Connor, his face still between her legs, looking up at her, watching her as she climaxed.

"Christ, that was fucking fantastic," Sophie gasps, smiling down at her brother as he kneels between her widespread thighs, his face in her crotch, his breath hot against her pulsing sex.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sophie," Connor murmured, his tongue licking his lips, tasting her as his hand caressed the inside of her thighs. "Now for some fantastic fucking," he chuckled, standing up, his hands going to his pants, undoing them. He strips quickly, his body eager and hard as he tosses his clothes away, his cock bobbing in readiness as he looks down at his younger sister.

Sophie lays there, watching Connor strip, her eyes lingering on his body, admiring it, comparing it to her husbands. He's much more desirable, she assured herself as her gaze traced over her brother's hard cock, remembering the taste of him, the feel of his hardness in her mouth. Shaking herself from her pleasurable reverie, Sophie quickly removes her sundress, leaving her laying there completely naked as Connor tosses the last of his clothing away. She smiles up at him, holding his gaze as she opens her legs wider, giving him a very clear invitation.

Connor returns her smile, holding her gaze as he leans down over her, their faces inches away from each other as their bodies move towards each other.

Sophie looks up into her brother's eyes, staring into them as she feels the hard tip of his erection brush against her sex. her hips shifting slightly, lifting herself up to give him easier access. A soft moan escapes her as he slowly enters her, her body eager and ready for him, accepting him as he pushes gently into her.

Connor sighs as he pushes himself into Sophie's hot wet sex, seeing the desire, the love, in her eyes as he slowly enters her. He holds her gaze, staring into her big brown eyes as he slides his hard cock into her. He feels a connection with her, feels closer to her than to any other woman he's ever been with, as he holds her gaze, his hips arching forward, pushing himself completely into her.

Sophie's eyes fluttered shut, her head lolling back as Connor filled her, his magnificent cock hitting deep inside her, deeper than she was used to. She lay there for a few heartbeats, just enjoying the sensation, before starting to move, rocking her hips up against him, causing him to slide back and forth deep inside her.

Connor let her set the pace, holding himself still as she moved beneath him, falling into the rhythm gently as he started moving his hips in time with hers. They moved in unison, their bodies rocking together gently, both of them enjoying the slow delightful sensation of this gentle sex.

"Connor," Sophie moaned, lifting her head up, kissing her brother passionately as her hips started moving faster, rocking harder against him, her body demanding more of him. "Fuck me. Please." She whispered, tasting herself on his lips as her petite body arched up off the sofa.

"Gladly," Connor moaned, his body starting to move faster, harder against her, the slow gentle sex rapidly morphing into hard, needful fucking. Connor gripped her narrow hips, lifting her small form up, taking control of her petite body as he moved in her. His hips rocked back and forth hard, sliding almost completely out of her before slamming deep into her, small gasps escaping her lips with each hard thrust of his body.

Sophie clung to him, her legs wrapping around his waist, her arms going around his neck, surrendering herself to him, letting him use her body however he pleased.

Connor sensed the change in Sophie, knew that he was now in control, as he pounded himself deep into her. He lifted her, moving her back and forth as he liked, his thrusts growing harder, fiercer as the passion between them grew.

Sophie let out a small groan of disappointment as Connor suddenly pulled out of her, her body feeling suddenly empty. Her groan turned to a cry of surprise as she found herself suddenly flipped over, laying face down on the couch, her brother's hands on her slender hips pulling her up onto her hands and knees.

"What a lovely ass," Connor murmured appreciatively as Sophie knelt on the sofa in front of him, her small round bottom presented to him, as the thick shaft of his cock rubbed up and down the crevice between her buttocks. He pressed the swollen tip of his erection against the tight pink pucker of her ass, hearing a small grunt escape her, unsure if it was in pain or eagerness. Maybe later, he thought to himself, the idea of fucking his sister's ass causing his cock to jerk eagerly as he moved it down between her thighs, sliding easily back into her wet pussy.

Sophie moaned as he filled her once more, arching her back, thrusting her ass back at him, trying to get him deeper into her eager sex. His hands gripped her narrow hips, pulling her to him, moving her back and forth as he started thrusting into her, moving slowly at first, the frequency and power of his thrusts growing growing with each movement, each time her pussy swallowed him deep.

Connor pounded into her, their bodies slapping together loudly in the otherwise silent flat, soft moans and gasps of pleasure being the only other sounds they were making. He fucked Sophie hard and fast, his passion for her making him savage, rough... rougher than he'd ever been with another woman, almost cruel in his need to take her, to fuck her, to use her for his own. His hand gripped a handful of her brown hair, pulling her head up and back, holding her there as he pounded into her, her small body shaking with each hard thrust, loud gasps escaping her lips each time he stabbed his hard cock deep into her. He was close, his desire for her mixing with the taboo nature of their sex, pushing him over his limit, his cock throbbing deep in her, bucking, exploding.

Sophie cried out as she felt her brother's hot seed flood her womb, his cock seeming to grow bigger, harder as he held himself deep inside her. The sensations were enough to push her over the edge, her body sagging slightly as it was racked by a small but wonderful orgasm.

"We... we should have done that years ago," Connor panted, smiling down into the blissful face of his sister as his hard cock slipped from her wet sex as she snuggled down onto the soft leather couch.

"Ye...yes, yes we should have," Sophie agreed, her hand moving down between their bodies, her fingers cupping her sex, feeling the last tremors of her orgasm, knowing she'd be sore from her brother's rough treatment and not caring. "Why'd we wait so long?" She murmured contentedly.

"I don't know," Connor chuckled, "but we'll make up for lost time today. We've got all afternoon to ourselves," he assured her, bending down to kiss her full lips lovingly.

GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers
12