Cate Tales Ch. 07 - Pillow Talk

Story Info
Whispers in the dark. Let's talk about it.
2.8k words
4.5
1.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pillow Talk

Whispers in the dark

Cate was stretched out on their king-size bed, reading something on her tablet and waiting with anticipation, and maybe a little trepidation, for her husband to join her. The lights were low and the sweet aroma of sandalwood incense permeated the air. She was propped up with her back against the headboard with her long legs crossed at the ankles and was decked out in some of her most alluring (and expensive) lingerie. She was resplendent in full sex bomb regalia and pulled out all the stops, donning what Tom referred to as 'the greatest hits'. Her black satin and lace balconette half bra provided a rock-solid shelf for her heavy breasts, leaving her thick, pencil eraser nipples enticingly bare. The lace garter belt, French silk stockings, and minuscule, transparent thong comprised the bulk of her outfit. Her prized Louboutin c.f.m. heels (bought secondhand) and a leather O-ring choker completed the provocative ensemble. She was seduction and sexuality personified.

Cate closed her tablet and put it on her nightstand as Tom entered the bedroom. He moved slowly to the foot of the bed, stopped, and stood enchanted by the erotic vision recumbent before him.

"Are we still okay?" Cate asked softly, a look of concern on her perfectly made-up face.

Tom took a few seconds to respond. "Yeah, we're okay. I'm going to need just a little time to process it I think," he replied. "I thought I was pretty well prepared for anything but it did rattle me a bit to actually see it."

"Do you have questions for me?"

Tom thought a moment while moving to sit down on the side of the bed facing away from her. Then he said, "You were very vocal. All those things you said. I never would have known about those if you were just describing it to me. I guess it took me by surprise."

"Oh, baby... honey. What did you expect me to say? I was getting fucked silly over a massage table in the middle of the afternoon. It was all just sex talk. That's all it was, you know that. I couldn't video the massage so I thought that filming the sex part would be so much better than just describing it to you. Should I not have recorded it for you? Or not shown it to you?

"No, I'm glad you that, mainly because it meant that you thought to do it. You didn't just put me out of your mind, and knowing that helped me to get over the little bit of jealousy and weirdness of witnessing my wife getting fucked by someone else for the first time. It showed that you wanted to share this experience with me in the best way you could." Tom answered, turning to face his wife.

"Well, it was perfectly clear what you wanted to happen and I knew you expected to hear all about it when I got home. I figured a video of it was going to be way more exciting for you than me just describing what took place.

"I told you before I left that if we did what you suggested, there was a 100% chance that two people were going to get seriously turned on. And let's face it, you orchestrated the entire situation. Your text clearly spelled out what you expected to happen. You wanted me to use the Free Pass and get fucked so that I could come home and tell you all about it. That's right, isn't it? I didn't misread this, did I? Or should I not have let him fuck me?" asked Cate.

"No, you didn't misread it. I wanted you to have a good time teasing him and expected there was a good chance you'd be having sex once you were both in the thick of it. That was why I told you to peek and see if he was getting hard while he was touching you. I of course knew he was going to get an erection and that once it was available it might be difficult for you to resist it. I mean, it's been a while since you've experienced that and I basically just wanted you to go for it so... Free Pass time. I was well aware of exactly what I was doing when I sent that text."

"You didn't really answer my other question. Should I not have let him fuck me? Did I go too far? Are we in trouble?"

Tom stood up and began to remove his clothes. When he got down to his boxers he lay back down on the bed, propping himself up on his arm so he could face her, all the while contemplating his answer.

"No, we're not in trouble. I'll admit to having some unfamiliar feelings watching another man have you that way but I'm also happy to see just how much you enjoyed it. And you're right, I totally set it up and imagined the whole thing happening pretty much the way it did. You did warn me what could happen and so I thought it best to ease your conscience and just give you the Free Pass to let you go for it. You hadn't been penetrated by an actual hard cock in some time and I knew this was one way I could give you that. You told me he was a good friend and that you liked him, so I figured this might be the safest way to try this out. This all made perfect sense to me," explained Tom.

"I want you to know that if you hadn't outright told me to cash in the Free Pass, I never would have yielded to temptation no matter how hard I got him or how horny I was. I swore to you that I would never cheat on you, do anything behind your back, or do anything you didn't want me to do, and I meant it. I live by that promise. I know you gave this to me and I love you for it. And I wanted so much for you to share in it with me. Having the experience of getting fucked like that again was exciting and fulfilling but you have to know that it was not something that I would ever have done on my own. I did it because I knew you wanted me to.

"I won't lie. I admit that I loved getting laid and the orgasm he gave me was great but it was no better than what you do for me. And if it matters to you, I didn't climax when he was fucking me. I just wanted to feel him inside me and to feel him cum in me.

"And no, of course I didn't fall in love, you goof. I'm already in love. With you. And I love you all the more for the wonderful gift you gave me. I can't thank you enough for it," said Cate.

"So, when you said, 'not this time' as you were blowing him and he was close to cumming, was it because you thought you were going to do it again with him? Give him a blow job and let him cum in your mouth?"

"Honestly, I have no idea why I said that, babe. Again... that was lust talking. Maybe at the time, in my head, I wanted him to cum in my mouth because you know how I love that, but I knew you wanted to see more than that. I have no plans to blow him, or to fuck him, or to do anything with him other than get a massage from him, unless you want me to. You are all I need but if what I did with Mitchell gets you off and you want to see it again, then we'll have to talk about it in detail and decide how we go forward. That comment was just heat-of-the-moment sex babble."

"Do you want to do it again? Is that an experience you want to repeat?" asked Tom.

"If you wanted me to, and you would be involved somehow, I would do it again. Whether you were just watching or actively participating, or whatever, it doesn't matter. It would probably be fun and exciting but you would have to be 100% on-board with it and confident in your feelings about it. Having a dick in my pussy was lovely but it is not something I dream about or miss to the point that I'm unsatisfied with what we have together.

"Are you telling me that you would only want to do this because I want you to?" asked Tom.

"No, I suppose not. It would be for me too. But I don't need it and I wouldn't chase it or instigate it. In this instance you wanted to see me get fucked, partly I think because you believe that I miss it. But I don't know how many times I have to tell you... you give me all I need and I love it... so get the 'she needs a big, hard cock' thing out of your head. I look at this as having been a very special treat. For both of us, I hope. I imagine it satisfied the voyeur in you and it satisfied the exhibitionist... and maybe a little bit... the inner slut, in me."

"Is Mitchell going to be cool going back to regular massages with you now? I mean, you essentially seduced him into fingering you, fucking you, and helping you make a sex tape. That's quite an afternoon for the guy. He's probably already in love with you," Tom said, hoping he didn't fuck up Cate's relationship with her friend by arranging for them to fulfill his fantasy. A fantasy that at the time he didn't even really know he had.

"Well, first of all, he's definitely not in love with me, nor am I in love with him. He will be fine going back to our regular treatments, I'm sure. He knows that he lucked out and it was a one-time thing. He'll probably even be a bit embarrassed and shy when next we see each other. I'd be surprised if he ever mentions it or alludes to it again. And it'll stay our little secret. That's the kind of guy he is. But I have to say... I very much enjoyed being completely naked on the table. I might have to stick to that going forward," Cate said with a chuckle.

"And secondly, I turned Ruby loose on him. He's single and so is she, so why not? I booked her an hour with him and told her to get on it. I think they'd make a good pair. This is my one attempt at playing Cupid."

"So, if we did want to do something like this again then I guess he's out of the running?" Tom asked.

"Well if this is something that you want to add to our sexual diet on any kind of regular or semi-regular basis, we'll have to sit down and talk about all the details and figure out rules and such. I think one of them, at least from my point of view, would be to be very careful about repeat performances. One-and-done would definitely be the optimal scenario. I have no fear whatsoever of falling for someone else. I love you too much and am wholly invested in our relationship but you never know how other people are going to react. Sure, it would be nice to at least have some kind of connection with the guy, or girl, if that were the case, but I also think it's too easy for people to get carried away emotionally. That's something we'd have to be very careful about or things could get complicated. Still, I imagine we could cross that bridge when, and if, we get to it."

Tom leaned in to give her a deep loving kiss and ran his hand over one of her plump, squishy boobs before playfully twisting the thick, sensitive nipple like he was trying to tune in a station on a vintage radio.

"Well, I think we both have a pretty good grasp of where we stand on the situation. I need you to know that giving you to Mitchell was more about you getting pleasure from getting fucked than it was about me seeing it. Sure, it was exciting to watch but mostly because I got to see you in the throes of ecstasy, as it were. I'm going to keep trying the different meds to try and get over my E.D. problem and I've got another appointment with the specialist next week, so hopefully we can eventually make some progress. I would much rather it be my cock inside you than someone else's but I still want you to get what I think you deserve. And what I think you need. As far as inserting someone else into our sex life goes... I think if we feel we want to experiment with that we should just plan to do it for special occasions. You know... birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, things like that. Treat it like a special event. If we know that one of those dates is coming up we'll have time to discuss what we each want from the experience, find a suitable companion, pick a location, set boundaries, get our emotions in check, and table any uncomfortable feelings we may have."

Tom's hand slid down her body and came to rest between her legs. The heat from his wife's pussy warmed his hand and he could feel the dampness on the flimsy material of her thong. His mouth replaced his fingers on her nipple and he began to suck and tease the fleshy gumdrop with his lips, teeth and tongue. Groans escaped Cate's mouth as she spread her legs wider, allowing him better access to her damp slit. Pulling the soggy underwear to one side, he slid first one, then a second finger into her steamy pussy, and started sawing them in and out at a leisurely pace. His thumb gently teased her hard little pearl over her fleshy hood.

"I showered while you were downstairs watching the video. I wanted to be nice and squeaky clean inside and out for you in case watching me get fucked turned you on. You can do anything you want to me baby. I'm all yours. Use me however you want."

"I was rubbing my cock the whole time I was watching you get hammered by your friend and ended up cumming in my pants, so yeah, I guess you could say it turned me on. You looked so fucking hot and were quite the performer. Better than any porn clip I've ever seen," Tom said with a smile, while still playing with his wife's leaky snatch.

"How hard did you get?" she asked, spreading her legs a little wider.

"I got pretty hard. I think I was about three quarters there, baby. Maybe I could have penetrated you with it. At least a bit and for a time. Pretty fucking amazing. I think if I were to take the magic blue pill and watch it again while you were going down on me, we might be able to make it work. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen you do," Tom breathed, now fucking his wife more aggressively with this expert fingers. "And that's saying a lot."

Cate's breathing became laboured and she started assertively humping her pelvis against her husband's hand, grinding away, trying to help him get her over the edge that she could feel was so close. Tom slid down her body and put his face between Cate's wide-spread legs, peeled back her hood, and began attacking her hardened nub with this tongue. He flicked it fast and hard. His fingers increased their assault on her greedy hole and it was only another minute before she slammed her legs shut, arched her hips, and wailed in pleasure as her orgasm overcame her.

Tom abandoned her pulsing cunt and lay beside her to hold her in a sweet embrace as she slowly descended from her rapture. Cupping her face in his hand, he kissed her tenderly. Her lips. Her eyes. Her cheek. Her neck. They all received attention from his gentle mouth and lips. She moaned with pleasure as her lover made her feel cherished and appreciated. This was bliss, pure and simple. They lay together quietly for many minutes, only the sounds of their breathing breaking the silence of the room. Cate was the first to speak.

"So, the video really got you going, huh? You liked seeing your dirty, big-titted wife show off her bare naked body and get fucked senseless didn't you, you pervy weirdo?

"It was very exciting to watch. I had no idea how I'd react but I knew I wanted to see it and I knew you'd love the experience. It was an incredible turn on. So fucking hot."

"Hmmm. So special occasions and holidays, huh?" Cate whispered softly to her husband.

"Well, Valentine's Day is coming. Any ideas how we should celebrate?"