Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish turned back to the guys on the settee and realised she was standing there, lightly swaying and caressing her breasts. Her cheeks heated, and her stomach tightened, but she was burningly aware of how this was affecting the young men. She saw that one of the guys had his cock out and was franticly beating himself off. She felt a surge of arousal watching this and fought to get a grip on herself as she realised things were progressing further than she intended.

Realising she was ogling the young man's penis, Trish tore her eyes away and moved back to stand in front of Peter. She bent forward and rubbed her cleavage in his face again. This time allowing him to cup her breasts and squeeze them before moving back out of reach. She reached back and undid the bra clasp, then cupped both breasts holding the bra in place as she continued swaying to the beat. 

Trish turned and sat back in Pete's lap, with her back to him. She let him lift his hands to her breasts and pull the bra away. Pete swung the bra around his head like a rodeo star to the raucous cheers from his mates. Then, in a lasso-type motion, he threw her bra over to Dave at the bar. His action and the subsequent view of her tits brought a cacophony of Oohs and aahs from the guys as she waggled her magnificent breasts at them. Their applause and excited looks of anticipation gave her the confidence to jut her breasts forward.

She lifted herself off Pete's lap before he had time to latch onto her breasts and walked around in front of the boys, caressing her tits in front of them. Then moving back to Pete, she sat on his lap with her back to him. He had closed his legs, though, and she had to straddle him with her legs wide apart, and as she ground herself on his lap, she felt his now hardened bulge pressing against her tormented posterior.

George stood and walked over beside her and whispered in her ear. She nodded to him, replied in his ear, and then moved her hips nervously on Pete's lap again.  

George walked over to Dave, took out his wallet and put a $100 note in his hand. "I offered her $100 bucks to take her knickers off. She said to give the money to you. Make sure she gets all of it," He said, staring at Dave, with an 'or else' look on his face.  

Dave moved to object and decline, but George had turned away before he could move or say a word, and when he looked over at Trish, she just mouthed to him, "it's alright, don't be angry."

Trish stood up again, Pete trying to hold her in his lap. But she easily evaded the drunk groom's grasp and moved over in front of George. When she turned and pressed her butt back into George's face, she faced Dave. He gasped at the sight of her translucent panties. There was a large wet patch, showing clearly a slash of her pink slit. The lips pouted slightly open, a parting in her thick pubic hair. Dave realised that leaving her panties on or taking them off would matter little as the guys would get to see pretty much everything anyway once she turned back to them. And he realised that the vision of that perfect snatch packaged in her wet translucent panties was likely to get her in more trouble than if she was fully naked.

Dave's cock gave a twitch and hardened, so much so that he had to reach down and adjust it. Trish glanced his way, saw him rubbing himself, and gave him a knowing smile. She waggled her finger at him and mouthed, 'you naughty horny boy.'  

He took a step, intending to stop this going any further. But Trish instantly read his mind, and when he looked back up from the wet patch between her legs, she was shaking her head and giving him a look that said, 'stay put. I'm OK.' So he held himself in check and slumped back onto the sideboard.

Swaying her hips in front of George, she started sliding down one side of her panties, then pulled them up again with a look that said, "I shouldn't do this". Then she pulled the other side down to the top of her stockings, holding one hand over her crotch, so she wasn't exposed. Then, with a wiggle of her finger, she mouthed, "It's too soon", and she moved back to Pete, straddled his lap and dry-humped his now even more prominent bulge. Dave realised that the guys were getting a full view of her wet crotch, and another stab of jealousy tore at his stomach.

After a couple of minutes, she stood, bent at the waist and backed her arse onto Pete's face. He grabbed her hips and buried his face, blowing a big loud raspberry for the boys. They were getting pretty excited; in fact, there were now a couple more who had released their rampant cocks.

George exclaimed, "Fuck I can't take much more of this. Get those panties down, Maria."

Trish straightened up and started to pull them down, then mouthed, "I shouldn't", and sat back in Pete's lap. But Pete was getting frustrated and attempted to pull her panties down. So she wriggled free of him and moved back to George. Trish slid a hand down inside her panties, cupped her crotch, and with her other hand, guided George's hand to her hip to let him slide the panties down her beautiful legs. She lifted one foot clear, then used the other foot to flick them over to Dave.

But George was up and over in a flash, snatched her panties from the floor, and gave Dave a 'they're mine' look. He put them to his nose, breathed deeply, and then stuck them in his pocket. 

Trish had backed over to Peter and lowered herself onto his lap again, but unbeknown to her and everyone else, Pete had unzipped himself and was holding his very erect prick out for her to sit on. Luckily she sat back a bit far for him, and it missed his intended target, but his prick slid along her sensitive slit and stood proudly between her wide-apart legs.  

Trish gave a startled yelp as she realised she had his rock-hard shaft rubbing on her cunt. She made to leap up, but Pete was having none of it and grabbed her hips holding her firmly in place. His rampant cock pressed hard against her very wet slit. He wasn't particularly large, but his swollen knob was visible to everyone in the room. He started thrusting it against her, but she leaned back and told him to sit still and behave before she called it quits. He stopped moving immediately. But the damage was done. Dave could see all the signs; she was clearly aroused and, with barely noticeable movements, was moving her hips forward, making her clit rub against his shaft.  

Trish seemed to finally accept her situation as she relaxed and leaned back against Pete's chest. But she did modestly place her hand down between her legs and moved his cock away from her slit. However, her attempt at modesty meant she was now touching his prick. Pete's prick started twitching, and all could see the wet precum seep from his knob. She pulled her hand away as if burned.

Pete moved his hands to Trish's breasts and tried to tweak her nipples. She snapped to attention and told him he must not touch them, "You can caress my breasts, but don't touch the nipples."

Dave knew why she was worried. If he ever wanted to turn he on and have her flooding in her knickers, he just had to play with her nipples. They were one of her most powerful erogenous zones. He could tell she was getting really turned on. He took some comfort in the fact that she was still thinking straight and was attempting to take control of the situation. He knew he should step in and stop this right now. But he rationalised that the Trish he had known for sixteen years would never allow this to go too far, so he stopped himself from interfering and leant back against the bar again.  

Pete gave some involuntary thrusts with his cock, and Trish automatically responded with tiny jerks of her own. There was a noticeable viscus white smear of her fluids appearing where she was rubbing against his cock. Her eyes opened wide in alarm. She looked to George and mouthed, "help me."

Her response gave Dave another twist in his gut. Why had she looked to George for help and not him? But another thought was encroaching on his rational mind, "How far would she go? and when should he step in and bring a stop to this incredulous situation?"

George was up and beside her in a flash. He positioned himself between her and the boys, so they could not see what was said and bent his ear to her mouth. But Dave was closer, and being on the opposite side to the others, he partly heard, partly read her lips.

"I'm going to cum if I sit here any longer. I can't bear the embarrassment. What should I do?" She whispered to George.

George whispered back to her. "Stand up, turn around and pretend to give Pete a blow job. I will stand behind you and pretend to hump you doggy style. That will thrill the boys and give you some cover and a chance to calm down." 

Trish quickly lifted herself from Pete's lap, turned and wrapped a hand around his prick, then bent down and rubbed his knob against her cheek. From where all the guys were sitting, it probably looked like she had taken him into her mouth. George moved in behind her, took hold of her suspender belt on each side of her hips and pulled her arse hard against the bulge in his trousers. Then humping into her, he released one hand above his head like a rodeo rider and turned towards the boys, grinning and winking at them. They responded with hoots and cheers and plenty of ribald comments.

Pete, though, now that he had a hand around his cock, was jerking his hips and trying to get himself off. He reached forward with both hands and cupped her breasts. She wriggled her upper torso, trying to stop him, but he was past playing ball and took her nipples between his fingers and thumb and stretched and tweaked them. She visibly vibrated with each rough caress, and the fight finally went out of her. She just slumped forward and relished his touch. Then her backside started to move against George's thrusts. George noticed the change, and pressing hard against her, he lowered his arm, slipped his belt lose, and unzipped his trousers. He pulled back, slipped his pants and boxers over his hips, and let them drop to the floor around his ankles.

Georges's cock sprang free; it was large, probably over seven inches. Dave had the best view of them all, he was no slouch in the penis-size stakes, but the monster he was looking at was longer and considerably thicker than his.  

Bending his knees, George pressed it back against the crack of her bum. Trish flinched as she felt the bare flesh touch her, but she didn't object. Instead, she resumed moving her backside, trying to maximise the contact. George pulled away from her, and Trish backed up, trying to keep contact. He reached forward and touched her cunt, like he was feeling the texture of silk. He ran his fingers around her slit, revelling in her copious juices. She thrust back urgently, trying to get his fingers to relieve her desperate need. 

Dave panicked but could not move. His mind was racing ninety to the dozen. He knew he should step in and stop this. Here was his beautiful, caring, innocent wife, almost certainly going to be fucked in front of him. Dave's nature had always been non-confrontational and never caused a scene unless it was impossible to avoid. So the thought of jumping into the fray and causing a huge commotion in front of all these guys stopped him long enough to realise that he was as horny as he'd ever been. And he found himself wanting to see how far this might go. Over the years, he had fantasised about watching certain girlfriends being fucked in front of him. But this was different; could he stand back and watch his wife taken?

He also saw that Trish was past the point of no return and very likely did not want to stop. His many liaisons with women over the years had taught him that often when you did what you knew was the right thing, the woman in question did not see it your way and wound up getting bloody angry with you. So he held himself back and stood still at the end of the kitchen sideboard. Fighting a flood of jealousy, he watched George pull back and then start to feed the full length of his thick cock into his wife's very receptive cunt.  

Trish just let out a low moan and pushed back against him. Then she must have felt the size of it as she jerked up from Pete's lap and twisted around to look at what was entering her.  

Her eyes opened wide. "Fuck! I can't take that." 

But instead of pulling away, she dipped her head back into Pete's lap and adjusted her hips to better accommodate all of his massive shaft. George pushed, then withdrew, tried again and withdrew. Each time forcing another half inch into her. When he was about two-thirds in, he stopped and stayed still for a minute, giving her cunt time to adjust.  

Trish again twisted around to see what was happening and saw that it was still not all in. An amazed look came over her face, and she looked at Dave. Her face was a picture of lust; Dave had never seen this look before. She mimed to him, "Was she alright." Not sure of the answer she wanted, he grabbed hold of his raging hard prick through his trousers, pointed it at her, and mouthed, "Look what you have done to me." 

His action must have been the confirmation she wanted as she started thrusting back against George, trying to get the rest of his cock deep inside her. George complied; he started pushing with a lot more vigour and, in only a few strokes, was embedded as deep as he could go. Then he started a steady rhythm of long hard thrusts, holding her hips and pulling her back against him with each stroke.

Pete, meantime, was going to town on her nipples, and George reached under Trish and started manipulating her clit. She went apeshit, arching her back and responding hard against George's every thrust, then seemed to wake up to the fact she had a cock in her hand. The next strong thrust pushed her forward, and she opened her mouth and took Pete's cock almost all the way down her throat. Pete, marvelling at his good fortune, responded by jerking himself in as deep as he could get it. Dave expected Trish to pull back at this new onslaught, but she just pushed down on him, trying to get as much of him into her mouth as possible.

The guy nearest to the action stood up from the couch and walked over to Dave. He was much the same height but not as solidly built. Dave took notice of his good looks as he thrust $200 into his hand.

"I'm James, and I'm next. I got to have some of that. Fuck! I have never seen anything like this before." 

And before Dave could react and reject his offer, he turned and moved over to Trish and started caressing her back and shoulders. Using his free hand, he reached under Trish, pushed Pete's hand aside, and cupped a breast.  

This new addition to the action seemed to push Trish over the edge. She came hard. You could see muscles spasming all over her body. Her hips had a life of their own and were milking George as he fought to hold onto her. Pete came as well. Trish just kept sucking and swallowed it all. Something she had only done very recently with Dave. Then George let out a bellow of pleasure, and Dave watched, mesmerised, as Georges's balls jerked up and down, pumping his seed. All three were emitting loud grunts of satisfaction with George's every thrust.

As George withdrew, Trish almost fell to her knees. But James caught her as she fell, lifted her against his chest, and turned towards the main bedroom. She looked like a little girl being taken to her bed, except she wasn't passive. Instead, her hips and buttocks were still twitching with the subsiding orgasm. As James stepped sideways and slipped into the bedroom, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Dave felt a jolt of jealousy surge through him again as e watched her respond hungrily.

Two guys jumped up, cocks in hand and followed them. But George stopped them, tapped his wallet and pointed them over to Dave. 

Dave was rigid and ready to explode; he knew he would ruin the evening if he stopped them, but he did not care. The scene he had just witnessed had him wanting to fight someone and masturbate, all at the same time. 

However, the sight of these two standing in front of him, their hands grappling to stuff their cocks back inside while trying to hold their trousers from dropping to their ankles, had him fighting to contain himself. Their badges said they were Tim and Zach, and they drew a bundle of notes from their wallets and thrust them in his hand. 

Dave put his hand up to stop them, "She won't want to take any more. Sorry guys."

"We don't care. We'll just watch. Take it." And they thrust some notes into his hand, spun round and headed to the bedroom.

Dave glanced around the room; George had disappeared into the other bedroom to use the bathroom. Pete was right behind him. Jim, Steve, and Mike were still on the settees, Jim and Steve looking very embarrassed, having ejaculated all over their clothes. 

Dave picked up a handful of paper napkins from the kitchen and took them over. None of them could look him in the eye; they took them but were so embarrassed at being caught out by a guy that was probably the same age as their father. 

Dave offered Mike a couple of napkins as well. But he shook his head, saying he did not need them. So Dave left them alone and headed to the bedroom to intervene in whatever was happening to Trish. 

He stopped at the door, uncertain how to proceed. He must have about $900.00 in his pocket. That was going to pay most of the bills that were piling up. And, as much as he hated it, Trish had willingly done this to save them. And she seemed to be getting off on this game. So ignoring the thoughts about what this would do to their marriage. He decided to calm down and play it by ear for the next half hour. As he figured the worst had to be over.

Entering the bedroom, he saw that James had laid Trish down on the king bed and was lying by her side, gently stroking her stomach and tits. One of the other guys (Ted) had already shed his clothes and was in the process of lying on the other side of her. She flinched away from him and cuddled into James, looking slightly embarrassed. She snuggled into James and sorted out his mouth, willing him to kiss her. Dave felt hurt that she didn't look around to see if he was there. He could see that she was still excited and wanting more, so he leaned against the wall and tried to calm himself.

Ted moved in against her, and as he caressed her back and buttocks, she relaxed and started to respond to his ministrations. Her bum began to move invitingly against his groin, so he attempted to lift her leg to take her from behind. Trish needed little prompting; she lifted her leg for him and let out a moan of joy as he fed his cock between her legs.

Again Dave struggled with his emotions. She looked so fucking sexy, naked, but for her black tights and suspenders, she was still wearing her high-heeled shoes. She cuddled into James for support as Ted thrust hard against her rear. But the fact that she was still showing all the signs of being physically aroused was exciting, Dave. He was so excited that he could hardly breathe, yet he released his cock and started stroking it in time with Ted's quickening thrusts.

James was kissing her passionately. This upset Dave much more than the fact he was roughly pinching her nipples. His jealousy was further inflamed when he saw her response. Trish gave a low moan and ardently returned his kiss, his rough treatment of her breasts seemingly awakening some inner desire. 

Ted came with a mighty roar, yelling out to everyone that it was fucking fantastic. Trish hardly acknowledged Ted's brief foray; she was so engrossed in James' attentions. As Ted rolled away, she urgently climbed on top of James, lowered herself onto his cock and slowly rubbed her slit along his shaft, squashing it between them. Then moaning that she needed him urgently, she lifted, reached down between them and fed James' erection into her gaping, sloppy cunt.