Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she started to go to town, Dave was distracted by Mike entering and coming to stand beside him. He handed Dave some notes and leaned against the wall, ignoring Dave's discomfort at being caught cock in hand.

Dave didn't like where this was going and quietly spoke in his ear. "She's not going to take any more."

But Mike just waved Dave off and told him to relax, that he wouldn't do anything she didn't want and was happy just to stand and watch.

They both turned their attention back to the bed. Trish had lifted so she could watch his shaft impaling her. A sticky mess of fluids was flowing from her cunt. Two men had already ejaculated in her, but there was also a good smattering of her juices mixed with it. The white foamy mess was coating James' cock and pooling in amongst his pubes. They both groaned when they saw the creamy mess and started to thrust and fuck one another harder.

The other guy in the room (Zach) had stripped off and climbed onto the bed. His hands wandered around Trish's body, searching for something erotic to caress.

Little Mike left the room, then came back with a bottle of olive oil, he'd seen it on the bench in the kitchen, and he started to strip off. Dave immediately saw why he had not gotten his prick out with the others. It was tiny; he must have taken a lot of flack about it over the years. It was only about four inches long and around the thickness of Dave's thumb. He moved up onto the foot of the bed, poured olive oil down the crack of Trish's arse, and then massaged it around her puckered little brown hole.  

Time to interject thought Dave; Trish had never let him fuck her in the arse, let alone touch it. It was one of her big No No's. But he stopped himself as Trish let out a loud moan when Mike's fingers brushed against her puckered brown bud. Furthermore, she eagerly pushed herself back onto his fingers. It was all the encouragement Mike needed. He pushed about an inch of his thick stubby finger past her sphincter and twisted it around. Dave leaned back against the wall, wondering where this was all going to go, and if he could handle it. It was undoubtedly a night of firsts for all of them.

Mike poured more oil down her crack, then beckoned Dave to take the bottle. With both hands now free, he massaged her bum and pushed his finger in and out. It wasn't until he tried inserting two fingers that Trish started to object. But her objections were half-hearted, as her butt was writhing around with pleasure as his fingers delved deeper.

Her movements were driving James wild, and he pushed a hand down between them, fumbling around to stop himself from exploding prematurely.

Dave moved off the wall to watch more closely as Mike got on the bed. He placed a foot on each side of the couple below him, then squatted down and lined his tiny cock up with her anus. He motioned to Dave to pour some oil in his free hand. Dave tore his gaze away from the finger penetrating Trish's arse and gave Mike a splash of oil on his hand. Mike dribbled the excess down her crack onto his probing finger, then proceeded to massage the rest onto his cock. Then squatting lower, he attempted to push his prick into Trish's arse.

Dave tensed up, waiting for the cry of "No Way!" which had always pierced his ears when he had to have anal with Trish. But there was no rebuttal. Instead, she pushed back against Mike, leant her body to one side, then the other, to get her legs wider apart, giving both Mike and James better access. 

Dave exclaimed loudly, "Bloody hell," he had never seen Trish this turned on. She bucked her hips back at the two members invading her body. Double penetrated, 'fuck' it was too much for Dave. He reached out and squeezed one of Trish's nipples, grabbed hold of his aching prick again and slowly stroked it. He saw that Zach was working on her other nipple and giving his own cock some attention.

Trish was in seventh heaven, trapped between these young men. Two different hands were pinching and pulling on her nipples, a cock hitting her clit with each thrust, and her arse assailed by another. 

Dave was a bit pissed that it was not him initiating her into the delights of that most taboo vice, anal. But he also acknowledged to himself that it was probably best that she had a small cock on her first experience. 

Then he watched her eyes open, and some semblance of recognition come into them. She beckoned Dave closer, reached out and pulled him into her mouth. It was what they both needed. For Trish, it relieved her conscience a little; for Dave, the relief he desperately needed, but more importantly, that she was finally acknowledging him and showing she still wanted him. His emotions had been all over the place in the last hour, but the only emotion he was feeling now was desire. He felt the tell tail signs that he was about to come. And seeing the wicked, crazed look on Trish's face, he thrust harder than he would have normally dared.

Dave fought to hold back as he watched Trish's hips working on both boys. She pulled Dave's cock in and out of her mouth so hard she gagged, he worried about her hurting her throat and tried to pull back a little to give her some relief, but she just held onto him and continued trying to get every inch into her mouth.

Mike came first, his hips slamming hard against Trish's bum. The smacking sound and his gasps of pleasure set Dave off. He struggled against the urge to thrust his cock hard into her throat, concerned about hurting her. But Trish wasn't feeling any pain. She just took his semen down her throat and started to come herself. A massive orgasm that again had muscles clenched and spasming from the tips of her fingers to her toes.

Seeing this, Zach also moved up and emptied his ejaculation into her hair and down her back. And as Zach slumped away, James gasped out he was coming too, and his humping up onto her sensitive clit brought on another set of contractions.

Mike rolled off and escaped out through the door. Trish's glazed eyes tried to follow Mike's departure, and as James wriggled out from under her, a look of disappointment washed over Trish's face. She didn't want to be left alone. The thought of facing Dave and what this would do to their marriage could only be kept at bay while she was fucking.

And so when Zach pushed her face onto the bed and tried to feed his deflated member into her arse. Trish pushed her arse back into him, wanting the void filled and her mind diverted from rational thought.

Dave had slumped into a chair by the writing table. He noticed that Jim and Steve were stript off, ready for action. And when they saw Zach struggling, they pushed him aside and lay down on each side of Trish.

Steve tried to kiss Trish, and she started to comply; then, opening her eyes, she searched out Dave. A flicker of embarrassment crossed her face. She mouthed that she was sorry, then aloud, "Please don't hate me," and buried her head in Steve's neck.

Dave, full of conflicting emotions, wanted to crawl over and console her. But he just sat there, unmoving, and watched Steve lift her leg onto his thigh. Then feed himself in between her legs. Trish's eyes glazed over again, and she hammered her hips back onto each of Steve's thrusts. He didn't last more than twenty strokes, before he came, and Trish willingly let Jim pull her away from Steve and onto her back so he could have his turn. 

Jim was quite large but had no problems getting himself embedded in her incredibly sloppy cunt. To Dave's dismay, she wrapped her legs around Jim's arse and groaned out for him to fuck her hard. 

Now that he had come, Dave was not enjoying this anymore. He consoled himself with the fact that this was the last guy, and it should be all over in a matter of minutes. He thought about getting up and getting a wet towel to clean the mess from Trish's body. But looking to the door, saw George and Mike standing watching. So he just zipped himself up and stayed put, not wanting to leave Trish alone for a minute with the extra guys.

When Jim finally came, Trish pushed him off and lay on her back, looking exhausted. Zach, however, had gotten another erection watching Steve and Jim's efforts. He rolled Trish roughly onto her stomach, intending to fuck her in the arse. Dave stood and grabbed Zach's arm, holding him back, "She's had enough; no more. Sorry, mate." He spoke much louder than he meant to.

Trish sat up and grabbed Dave's arm. "It's alright; go out to the lounge and leave us." Then looking at Zach crouching over her, she said, "Just be gentle and take it slowly, please?"

Feeling rebuked, Dave stepped back and watched Trish open her legs wide and jut her arse up in the air. She turned her head away to avoid the disapproving look on Dave's face.

Zach spooned in behind her, feeding himself between her legs. Trish reached back, took his prick in her hand and helped line him up. Zach grabbed a handful of her hair, jerked her head back and thrust himself deep between the cheeks of her arse. 

Then he started mouthing off, "Take this cock, you fucking bitch. You can't get enough of my cock in your arse, can you? I'm going to ram it in your mouth when I cum. You'll love that, won't you? You bitch!"

Dave's anger burst. No one was going to swear and call his wife a bitch. "Out he Yelled." Pulling Zach off and onto the floor at the foot of the bed. His anger doubled when he saw that George was undoing his trousers, obviously intending to have another go at his wife. 

One look at Dave's face had all the guys backing off and trying to get out through the bedroom door together.   

Dave spun around, pulled Zach up from the floor, and pushed him towards the door. He wanted to punch him but took control of himself, realising he mustn't fuck things up any more than he just had. He picked some clothes up off the floor and carried them into the lounge.

Everyone was standing around looking shocked and subdued.  

"Sorry guy's, I lost it a bit there. You all need to keep this under your hats, if her husband finds out about this, we are all in trouble." 

Dave turned back to the bedroom door. But stopped, turned, and retrieved Trish's clothes from the bar. He just spoke quietly to George as he walked, "The nights over. Give us some time, please. I'll get her in the shower and then take her home."