Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They saw the look of concern on George's face, and then with some encouragement from the rest of the guys, he crossed in front of the camera and into the bedroom to see what was wrong. Then a couple of minutes later, he came into view again and told the guys all was OK, but they had to play it cool, as she was not a stripper and likely to take off if they got out of hand. The guys all acknowledged that they would behave, and seconds later, Trish walked out into the middle of the lounge.

Dave turned to Trish, "It's funny watching this. I never realised how badly I reacted and had forgotten how beautiful you were, dressed in those clothes."

"Oh god! I feel as nervous as I did on the night." Said Trish.

They both went silent and watched the night unfold. Before the video had even got to George dropping his trousers, neither of them was watching the video. Trish was down on her knees, giving Dave a blow job, and he was intent on fingering her to a climax. Seeing it had finished, they turned the TV off and then made love on their lounge floor. Saying they would watch it the next night.

Lying in bed, waiting for sleep to overtake them, Dave asked Trish if she had thought about stripping again. She replied that she had thought about it but hadn't decided as she was worried about someone finding out.

They had to watch the video in their bedroom the following night to see it through. But again, they got so aroused they missed some of it.

After they had finished making love, Trish commented that the video only showed half the action. "I wish we had put another camera in the bedroom. That would have been hot!"

"Well, I could try and arrange that next time," said Dave, watching her reaction.

Very embarrassed, she whispered, "Would it be OK if you looked for another guy so they could try double penetration together? I want to do that with you."

He cuddled into Trish and told her he would love to do that with her and keep his eyes open.

"Have to be someone we both feel safe with, though. And I couldn't handle it being anyone that we know."

With Trish's revelation, Dave felt comfortable mentioning Bob's proposal.

"Bob Simpson called into the shop a couple of days ago and asked about doing another function for him. It's one he told me about months ago, and I thought that had fallen through."

"Why didn't you tell me about it months ago?" Asked Trish, looking put out.

Dave hurried to placate her, "It was three days after the night in the Penthouse, and I didn't think you were ready. I certainly wasn't. I was still very screwed up about how I had reacted."

Dave explained what Bob had told him about the event. It was three American executives from a company with whom Bob was hoping to land a very lucrative distribution contract. "If I have it right, I think it will give him the agency to distribute some of their products into Australia and New Zealand, thereby letting him expand his business to Australia. So it's a huge deal for him."

"So, how do you feel about my doing it?" Trish wanted to know.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle it as long as we are both on the same page. For me, it's all about watching you get aroused. I never thought I could handle you with another man, but that video has just cemented how turned on I got, and I'd like to see that again. Is that sick? I think it is, yet I can't help it. It gets me really turned on just thinking about that night.

Trish sighed, "I don't know; it was very erotic for me as well. But going into a room and knowing what would happen might be too awkward. I might chicken out. I just never saw it coming last time. I kept thinking I would flirt a little and stop before anything got out of hand. Then I got so turned on; it all happened before I thought of all the ramifications."

"It was a bit like that for me also, but I must admit that knowing what may happen this time turns me on even more. But I'm also being selfish. The business stands to make a lot more money out of this one. Bob has already given me $2,000 for clothes, etc. and has said he will double that if I could talk you into doing it. So don't make a decision now. Sleep on it; we will discuss it tomorrow. But whatever you decide, I am cool with it, OK?"

The following day Trish woke Dave early, not having slept much as she was so excited. She said she wanted to do it as she may never get the opportunity again. "Can I have that $2,000 you said you have? I'm going to go out today and see about some dance lessons and look for what I will wear. I want to do it properly this time, seeing as it's not just a bunch of randy young boys."

On Saturday, when Sally was at the shop helping prepare food. He told her some details of the function they had coming up in a few weeks and about the meal he was planning to serve. Sally added her own suggestions and then asked if she was to be stripping at the function. Dave told her it was not that sort of event, so that she wouldn't be.

But once he ran the menu past Trish that night, she brought up that he could not prepare and serve all that on his own. "We need to have Sally there on the night."

But Dave immediately put a stop to that. "We can't have her there; you know this will likely go further than just stripping. And I don't want to get her involved; she is too young and innocent."

However, over the next few days, Trish wore him down, making him admit there was no one else, and she explained to him that Sally was not anywhere near as innocent as he believed.

Dave argued, "You have to ask her, though. I'm not doing it. It wouldn't be right for an old fella like me to ask a young girl to work at a function like this."

It took another couple of days for Trish to convince Dave it was his job to ask Sally. So he called Bob and told him he would need help with the cooking and serving. He also explained that the young lady he had in mind was lovely, but would not be involved in anything more, so he would send her to their room to watch TV before Maria arrived. Bob just told him, "It sounds fantastic; make it happen. Go buy her a sexy maid's outfit, and add it to the bill."

---

So one day, around two weeks from Bob's function, when Sally was helping Dave get the lunches ready. He asked her to come and sit with him in the office as he had something to discuss. As she sat down, he pondered how much to tell her and where to start.

Sally asked, "Am I in trouble?"

"No! Hell No! Sorry, why do you ask that?"

"Well, you look very worried." She replied.

"Sorry, I've got a job proposition for you, which could put you in a rather precarious situation. So I'm very nervous and trying to figure out how to word it. I have been against asking you, but Trish argues that you are the only person we can ask."

"I'm OK. I can handle a lot more than you think."

"OK, it's that business function we did the menu some weeks ago. It's to be in the Penthouse down at the Chateau Hotel for the guy that paid for the last one we did there."

Sally interrupted. "Is that the one that Trish stripped at? Is she going to strip again?"

Dave blurted out, "No!" and then thought, 'Shit, she's sure to see Trish all dressed up.' And hesitated, then, "Well, maybe."

"Don't be upset. I think it is fantastic that you would allow Trish to do that. I wish I could find a man who was OK about me doing what I wanted to do."

So Dave filled her in on some of the finer details. First, he told her that the clients must not know that he and Trish were married, and her name would be Maria for the evening. She and Trish would warm the food in the room on the floor below, and Sally would need to fetch and serve the food on the night. Then when Trish came up to dance for them, Sally could go down and watch the telly.

He also explained that he was worried about her being there, as she was almost certainly going to get propositioned to go topless or even worse. "They are Americans, and in my experience, when you get rich dudes like that, they think they can buy anything."

"What if I want to do some things they ask?" retorted Sally.

"You don't need to do anything you're uncomfortable with, and I don't want you to stay; is that understood? I have made it plain to the guy paying for this that you are just there to help me serve and no extras."

But then Dave remembered how quickly the first do in the Penthouse got out of hand. "If you get uncomfortable during the night, do you want a safe word you can say, and I'll step in?"

Sally took all this in, "OK, 'yellow shoes', if I use a sentence with yellow shoes in it, you will know I'm unhappy and want you to help me." Then after a few seconds, she spoke again. "But you're holding something back; you're not telling me everything."

"No, I'm not! Why do you say that?" snapped Dave.

"What you described is nowhere near as bad as any stag parties you have asked me to work. You're telling me I don't even have to get my boobs out. And I get propositioned plenty at all those Stag Do's."

Then she went on, "I suspected that Trish went much further than just stripping at that stag do months ago. We got close and shared some personal stuff when Jules dumped me. But I knew she wasn't telling me the whole story. I found it difficult to understand, though, as I couldn't believe she would do anything like blow jobs. She's just so attractive and virtuous. So when she told me about stripping naked and feeling very horny, I thought she was making it up to make me feel better."

Dave realised he had to be a little more honest; she had easily summed up the situation. "It will probably go a bit further, these guys are very wealthy, and they are paying us a great deal for the night, so it's going to be hard not to let them see more than Trish dancing."

"Wow! I think that's cool. But how are you with Trish going further? In my limited experience and everything I have read, all men get super jealous." She hesitated, "Is Trish OK with all this? You're not making her do it, are you?"

Dave sighed; he realised why Trish had insisted it was him who asked Sally. She knew Sally would see through their denials, and she'd be caught in just the situation he found himself in now. She had thought he would be a lot stronger than her.

"Look, Sally, to explain all our conflicting emotions and anxiety's about what happened last time would take hours. Hell! We are only coming to grips with some of it four months later. But yes, that one night, for the first time in our life, got a bit out of hand, and we both enjoyed it at the time; afterwards, though, we were very screwed up, and I'm certain that most people's marriages would never have survived. But it just made me love Trish even more. So anyway, I don't want you to be cajoled or bribed into that part of the evening."

Sally laughed, "Thanks, Dad, I'll be OK, and I'll go down to my room when I'm told. It would probably be best if we don't say too much to Trish about our conversation. I can imagine she would be very embarrassed."

Dave left the meeting with Sally realising that she was much more mature than he had given her credit.

---

With one week to go, they started concentrating on putting together all the various foods and other items they would use on the night. He also went to the local electronics store and bought a new Sony video camera and a card that would last over three hours. He wanted to avoid borrowing his mate Steve's again. He would have to modify the small chest they had used at the last function, as the camera was a smaller model. He also asked the guy serving him about security cameras; he had been thinking about how Trish wished they could have a video in the penthouse bedroom. The salesman said they didn't do those but gave him an address for a security company that sold them.

The next day Dave drove to the security company and was pleasantly surprised to find a small unit that looked like an infrared fire sensor that you attached near the ceiling in the corner of a room for only $299.00. It was 1080p and recorded to your phone, or more importantly for him, to a micro SD card. It was motion sensitive, and the guy said it was suitable for a couple of hours if you put a larger card in it.

He ordered one, and while the salesman went out the back to get a new unit, he had second thoughts, 'what if they go into the other bedroom?' So when the guy returned with the unit, Dave got him to go and get another one.

When he returned to the shop, he played around with them. A piece of double-sided tape worked fine for holding it up in the corner. A thin lead had to go to a power socket, and he thought that might be a problem, but the lead was long, so it should reach somewhere in the room. He went out front waited for ten minutes, then wandered back out to the kitchen and moved around all equipment. After five minutes, he removed the micro SD card and reviewed the footage. Fantastic, the footage started as soon as he entered the kitchen, and he noted the quality and field of view were good.

He didn't mention the cameras to Trish; she had asked him days ago if he would get the camera off Steve again. He just answered her, 'that it was all sorted'. Then started going over the food he intended them to serve.

He wanted to start with avocado wedges wrapped in prosciutto ham with a special sauce dribbled over them, Devils on Horseback (Prunes wrapped in bacon, a very Kiwi tradition), and tiny little Whitebait Fritters with a dash of Tatar Sauce.

Entree; would be a massive platter of seafood, Aussie king prawns, scallop rings, Morton bay bugs, and various other deep-fried seafood. Dave had made a wooden boat to stand a crayfish on its tail, with the meat extracted and laid in its open shell. Around it would be arrayed shells of scallop mornay, oysters, green piped mussels, sauces, etc. A lot of this Trish would be preparing in their room below.

Main course; Filet Mignon, served with Asparagus and scalloped potatoes. Dave would cook the Filet, and Trish would do the condiments.

Desert: Crepes Suzette.

---

On Monday, he and Bob met at the Hotel. Dave wanted to go over the food, drinks, etc., with him and check out the kitchen's appliances. The manager took them up to the Penthouse Bob had booked. When the manager heard about Dave's food preparation requirements, he told them he had a better room. He explained the view could have been better, but the appliances and layout would suit better. Dave noticed with relief that the new room had the same shelves in the kitchen for him to place the hidden video camera.

After showing them the new Penthouse, he took them down a floor to a different room; a mini-suite with a much larger Kitchen. Dave was surprised at the size of the room; it was nearly as big as the Penthouse. It had a lounge and bedroom divided by a screen and a good-sized kitchen in the large entry foyer.

They left the manager and went down to the bar, as Bob wanted to know about the menu. Dave told him vaguely what he was planning, and when he mentioned Crepes Suzette for dessert, Bob asked if he had ever flamed it with Kirsch.

Dave laughed, "No, but I know about Kirsch. I worked as a wine waiter at the old Royal International Hotel when I was about eighteen. I had an older couple at one of my tables. After dinner, the gentleman asked for two glasses of Kirsch. Not knowing what it was, I went and asked the bar manager. 'Sure', he said and took a silver tray, placed two liqueur glasses on it, then filled them to the brim with a clear liquid, which he set alight. When I left the bar, the flame was bluish, but by the time I set them down on the table, the impurities must have burned off, as the flame was only a distortion of the air.

The guy picked his up and went to take a sip, and set his moustache on fire. I panicked, dipped my napkin in the ice bucket and slammed it under his nose, putting the flames out. I was sure I would get sued for everything I owned." But the couple were so embarrassed that they just paid their bill and hurried out the door. The people at the other tables nearby were fighting to suppress their laughter.

Bob laughed, "I'll get a bottle of Kirsch and a bottle of Grand Mariner sent around to the shop, and you can experiment with which is best. I want things to be different and remembered."

---

One day, a week before the big event, Sally had become bold and had quizzed them about what had happened when Trish stripped; she had it in her head that Trish had given the groom a blow job at the stag do. They both stepped carefully around her questions and didn't discourage her from thinking this was what had happened. Then, too embarrassed to tell her the full extent of the evening, they told her about a course they had booked her on. It was a culinary course, for three days a week, four hours a day, starting in three weeks. They had wanted it to be a surprise for her birthday but had to tell her to distract her. Sally was over the moon about it and lost interest in the first party.

Saturday, all three met at the shop, giving themselves time to prepare all the sauces and load the van. Dave begged to see the maid's outfit Sally and Trish had chosen for her. But they cheekily told him that, like Trish's outfit, Sally's was a surprise and that he just had to wait.

At about 6:30 pm, they had everything loaded and set off for the Hotel. They had their overnights bags with them; they had decided that Sally would have the sofa bed in their lounge and stay the night as well.

At the loading dock, Mata welcomed them like long-lost friends. He helped them get everything up to the two rooms. Dave didn't know if he should be amused or angry at Mata's struggling with which of the women to perv at but noted with little surprise that Sally seemed to be getting most of his attention.

Dave worked in the Penthouse sorting out the drinks while Sally helped Trish in the room below for the first hour. Once he unpacked the alcohol Bob had supplied, he took note of the more up-market brands and grinned at the prospect of keeping the unused alcohol. The drinks that caught his eye were two bottles of Jefferson's Ocean: Aged at Sea, a Bourbon he'd never seen before. Guessing that this must be what the Americans drank, he made sure it was placed at the front of the bar, with half a dozen whiskey glasses.

The last thing was to place the small Egyptian chest with the video camera on the shelf in the kitchen. Then Dave set about installing the two security cameras in each bedroom.

The main bedroom was easy; right inside the door was a power outlet, so the camera went up in that corner and looked directly at the king-sized bed. But in the other bedroom, the camera needed to go above the door, but it only gave a line of sight of one of the beds. Still, thinking that it was the bed most likely to be used, that's where he placed it.

He was nervous when he looked up at the camera, thinking about the possibility of the cameras being found, and he knew the cameras might be challenging to retrieve afterwards. But the thought of capturing footage of Trish in the bedroom overrode all his concerns.

Once everything was to his liking, he wandered down a level to change, as it was getting close to the time their guests were due to arrive. He walked in on the girls helping each other with their makeup and wearing only their lingerie. They had both had their hair done that afternoon, Sally's bob-cut blond hair shining and looking like a barbie doll's wig, it was so perfect, and Trish had her black hair piled up on her head; she looked very posh and alluring.

Sally was sitting in front of the mirror, wearing a brief white lacy bra that struggled to contain her pert firm globes, white stay-up thigh-high stockings with sexy lace tops, and a white thong. His heart raced harder when he saw the very expensive-looking lingerie and suspenders that Trish was wearing. They tried to kick him out of the room, but he had to change, so they ordered him into the bathroom to change, giving him instructions that he was to leave once changed and to keep his eyes on the floor.