Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 05

Story Info
Dave and Trish watch the video from the Stag-Do.
7.7k words
4.31
12.7k
22

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing the end of May, and business was thriving; Dave and Trish had good bookings for the next few months. They found that for every function they did, they invariably got one or two more inquiries from word of mouth.

They were feeling much more confident they may make their new enterprise work. The function at the Penthouse had saved their bacon; it wasn't until the accountant did the books at the end of March that Dave realised just how close they had come to going belly up and losing everything.

Bob had come good on his promise that he would give them some work. Dave was now making lunches for Bob's board meetings each month. And they had catered for a function at one of Bob's subsidiaries, at a get-to-know-you evening. The amount of work was getting to a point where he really could do with Trish being a lot more hands-on, especially for the corporate lunchtime trade that was building fast. But Trish did not want to leave the teaching job now; she enjoyed being back in the classroom.

They had had a few awkward days in the week after the stag party, and things were still not all normal; Dave had to be very careful what he said sometimes. But over the last month, Trish had come to accept that her actions the on the night at the penthouse function would not destroy their marriage. And they had started role-playing again, with Trish asking Dave to act out some of the more risqué things she had done that night.

The frequency of sex had been frantic in the first couple of weeks, sometimes twice a day. Their sex life had changed quite abruptly after the party; talking dirty and blow jobs were included, something she had only ever been half-hearted about in the past. Trish had been insatiable at times, but dave put this down to her need for reassurance more than sexual need. They even stepped off the track on a bush walk one weekend and had a quick bonk against a tree. Dave had tried to get her to make love out in the open, but Trish had never been up for it.

Outside the bedroom, though, it was Trish of old. None of their friends or family would have ever suspected what she had done, nor the changes that had taken place in their sex lives.

---

As well as the usual functions, they had done five stag do's in the last four months, an area of their business that was very successful and profitable. In the first one they did after 'The penthouse night', Silvia had asked if she could bring her flatmate, as Silvia warned Dave that she might have to stop stripping. She had a new boyfriend who was unhappy about her work.

Silvia explained to Dave that Sally was an attractive eighteen-year-old struggling to make ends meet in the city. She was from Taihape, a small town halfway down the North Island, and worked as a shop assistant in a lingerie shop. Dave was happy about having someone else to call on, as he knew the issues involved in having a girl phone in sick. So he asked Silvia to bring her to the shop on Saturday morning, and they would sort something out.

When he mentioned this to Trish, she said she wanted to be involved and rode down to the shop with him on Saturday morning. At around 11:30, Silvia walked through the door with Sally, an attractive petite blue-eyed blond. She had a figure to die for but looked way too innocent of disrobing in front of guys, which would be a big part of her popularity at stag parties.

Trish took Sally aside and had a good talk with her to ensure she was aware of what she was getting into. Whilst Trish was talking with Sally, Dave showed Silvia around the premises. She was impressed and asked Dave about getting a job with them. He explained that they were very close to needing someone, but, at best, he could only offer a couple of days when they finally did employ. Silvia laughed and told him she was a terrible cook anyway. "Who you really should employ is Sally; she is an amazing cook."

Trish returned then and said, "This is what we will do. I'll take Sally shopping now, and we will pay for an outfit for her to wear out of subsequent wages. Then, if she is OK and happy to do some more nights, she can keep the clothes; we will pay her the same as Silvia.

Of course, when they got home, the usual argument started about Trish coming to the stag party to make sure Sally was OK.

Dave put his foot down, "No way, we've been over this a dozen times. I will look after her and tell you how she gets on."

Sally's first evening was a roaring success; her innocence had all the guys going nuts over her. Silvia and Sally brought the guys to their feet, most with huge bulges in their pants. She had taught Sally all the moves to get the guys jumping and her bevy of tricks to ward off the gropers. That turned out to be the last night they used Silvia.

Even that first night, guys offered her money to go further than just stripping, but Dave stepped in and defused the situation. Of course, there was always a guy or guys trying to get a date at the end of the night, but to Dave's knowledge, she rejected them all. And every night, he dropped her back to her flat and walked her to the door. But one night, she asked him to drop her off at another address and informed him she had a boyfriend. He was surprised, as he had never seen her accept anyone's advances.

---

In the first week of June, Bob walked through the door. As usual, Dave was alone in the shop, finishing one of his handyman projects.

"Hi, Dave." He called out over the sound of the drill. "That function I spoke to you about some months back is all go at last. Did you speak with Maria?'

"I did," Dave replied. "Not at all certain, but she may be interested, but I'll need to talk with her again and run the date past her."

Dave had yet to mention the function to Trish; the time never seemed right. However, on more than one occasion in the last month, she fantasised about being double penetrated by him and an imaginary man in the heat of the moment. So he thought he could talk her into stripping again.

Bob filled him in on who was coming and what he wanted. The date was just over seven weeks away, on a Saturday night. Dave knew straight away they had nothing on that night. But he kept quiet for the moment; he needed to sort out if he wanted to go through all those tumultuous emotions again and ask Trish what she thought.

Bob said there would be three business executives flying over from the States. Bob had been trying to nail down a lucrative distribution deal for their company's products for over a year. The Americans, however, having floated half the shares in their company a couple of years previously, had to have three choices of a distributor to put in front of their board. They were to be in town for five days, but he only had them for the last two. In addition, two other companies were vying for the contract; they would be entertaining them over the first three days.

Bob thought the deal was as good as signed and sealed, as two of the guys coming held the majority of the shares in their company, and he got on well with them. But he explained to Dave that he never sat back and rested on something like this; either of his competitors could easily pull a quick one on him.

They had requested to see a Maori cultural event, so he was flying them down to Rotorua on a private jet on Saturday morning, where he had a game of golf lined up, then a private cultural show before they flew back up to Auckland. They were all scheduled to land at 7:30 on Saturday night, so Dave should look at the first course starting around 8:30 pm.

Bob said he had already checked and placed a preliminary booking for the same Penthouse they had used last time. They sat and discussed some of the finer details. Bob wanted the best, crayfish, oysters, everything; it would be at least a three-course meal, and he said he would go along with whatever Dave suggested. He made sure that Dave also understood that cost was not an issue. The alcohol will be the same deal as last time, only better quality this time. He was putting the three of them up in adjacent Penthouses. He and his store manager would share Penthouse they would use for the function.

Dave asked about getting a room in the Hotel for them, one with a kitchen. He already had some ideas about what he would serve, and they would need an extra oven and microwave. Also, if he could talk Maria into dancing for them, she could change down in that room.

"Do you think she will be on?" Bob asked. "I've hinted that I may have something special for them. "I say again, money is no problem."

They jacked me up with a high-class hooker when I was over in the States last week, and I found they had probably paid over US$5000 for her, and it may have even been more than that. Plus, you know the Yanks, they tip like their one hundred dollar bills are bits of confetti. So I know they spent a hell of a lot on me."

"Look, I can't promise anything. I'll talk to Maria, but there are a couple of issues. First, do you know Maria did much more than strip at your son's stag party?

Bob nodded, "Yes, that's what I'm hoping for."

"Well, that is where there might be a problem. That night was the first time she had ever done anything like that, and it got totally out of hand, and she did some stuff she was mortified about afterwards. When I tried to give her the money the boys gave me, she refused; she said it made her feel like a whore. When I turned up at my mate's house in the weeks after, she was ice cold on me. Even my mate asked me what I had done wrong."

Dave hesitated and let that sink in, then continued, "But we are alright now. I said the money was for the dress and lingerie, etc. So I need to think about how to handle this. If I can talk her into entertaining again, I'll use the money you have already given me, it's locked in that drawer over there, by the way, and I'll buy her some high-end clothes for the night. But whether she goes any further than just stripping, I have no control over that. If they are some obnoxious Yanks yelling rude comments at her, she will probably walk out the door."

Bob waved his hand, indicating he understood, then, "Any costs for clothes, etc., add them to the bill. As I have already said, the cost is not a problem. However, I need you to make this happen for me."

Again Dave hesitated, "I might add one of your son's friends called Maria his fucking bitch at the end of the night, and I lost my rag."

Bob nodded, "Yes, George said you could handle yourself and gave them all a bit of a fright."

"Well, I was pretty mixed up that night. I had only ever known her as this goody-goody woman who did everything by the book. I was astounded she would even contemplate taking an item of clothing off in front of strange men, let alone strip at a stag do. But I'll tell you, her striptease was one of the most erotic things I have seen in my life, so if that is as far as she goes, your friends will have seen something special and be pretty impressed. If she goes a bit further, that will be up to how you handle her. But be aware money will not buy her. We need to think about that. I have some ideas, but leave them with me."

Dave saw Bob off and sat down and thought hard. The change in Trish over the last month had Dave thinking she may be interested, but he had some talking to do and would need to help her overcome her anxiety about being too embarrassed to function on the night.

---

Two days later, on Saturday morning, Dave and Trish were down at the shop preparing food for a tennis function on Sunday. He was still pondering the right moment to bring up Bob's business function with Trish. This morning was not the right time, as Sally could arrive anytime to help with the food, as she often did nowadays on the weekends.

When Sally did turn up, she was visibly upset. Trish threw an arm around Sally's shoulder, took her into the office, and closed the door. Finally, after nearly an hour, Trish came out on her own, looking like thunder, "She's had a huge breakup with her boyfriend, who quite frankly has turned out to be a real asshole."

Then she explained to Dave what had happened. Jules had been at the first stag party Sally had done for them. He had seen her at the lingerie shop a couple of weeks later, walked in, and asked her out. They had dated for two weeks, and she had fallen for him, so much so that she started spending most nights at his flat, and there was talk about her moving in with him.

Then things started to go south, he had introduced her to anal sex, and that became the norm in their sex lives, his not wanting it any other way. He also started to treat her rough during their sex sessions, called her names, and hit her a few times. It had finally come to a head last Thursday night when after having sex, he had dragged her out into the lounge almost naked and tried to get her to have sex with his three flatmates. When she refused, he erupted and called her a dirty little whore, saying she was happy to get her clothes off for other guys, but wouldn't do what he wanted. He had hit her and kicked her out of his flat, dressed only in her nighty. One of the other boys had brought her clothes out to her.

But that was not the end; that morning, Jules had turned up at Sally's work and tried to get her to return home with him in front of her boss and a couple of customers. When she refused, he got angry, called her a slut, and told Sally's boss about her stripping at the stag do's. Sally's boss, evidently a bit of a prude, had sacked her on the spot.

"I want to have her move in with us for a few weeks, as she can't afford the rent at her flat now. Is that OK with you?"

"Yes, that's fine with me, and she can do a few days here, helping me with the corporate lunches; I'm struggling with those now."

"Good, I'm going to drive her to her flat now to get all her clothes. Silvia can find herself another flatmate. After we have her things, I'll take her home and make up the spare bed in our rumpus room. See you when I get home."

"I want the guy's address; I need to talk with the bastard." And Dave marched over to the office. Sally was sitting in a half-fetal position. She looked up at Dave with a tear-streaked face.

"I want Jules's address."

"Oh, I don't want you to go there; there are four of them," sobbed Sally.

"I don't care if there are fifty of them; the address, please?"

With the address tapped into his phone, Dave drove across town. When he arrived at the door, he found the front door open and walked straight through to the lounge. Four guys were sitting around drinking beer.

"Which one of you is Jules?" He asked. His voice was relatively calm, considering how angry he felt.

Three hands pointed to a guy sitting in an armchair. Dave took three strides across the room, grabbed Jules by the neck, and physically lifted him off his feet. The others made to get up. Dave swung around to them, still holding Jules up, his feet barely touching the floor.

"I know all you lot. You were at the first stag do, the first time Sally stripped for me." Then, as the three of them slumped back into their seats, he let go of another burst. "After she was good enough to strip for you, you bastards treated her like shit and even tried to gangbang her. What assholes!"

"It wasn't us!" Cried one of them, "We didn't want that at all. It was Jules who wanted that. It never happened."

Turning his attention back to Jules, Dave growled, "But you didn't stop him beating her up and damn near raping her." At that point, Dave smelt a shitty smell and threw Jules into the armchair.

Dave looked back at the three guys, "The weak bastard has shit himself. Real men don't hit women and don't shit themselves. I came here to give you a hiding, but you're frankly not worth the effort."

Dave turned to leave but then spun around and said to them, "He went to her work today and made a scene that got her sacked." Then staring directly at Jules, "If you ever go near her again or interfere, even indirectly, I'll come back and give you the beating you deserve. Do you understand?"

Jules slumped down in the chair, looking close to tears. The three other heads in the room nodded vigorously.

Dave didn't go back to the shop; the food for the next day was all but done, so he drove straight home. Trish met him at the door, "Are you alright? You were pretty angry; I was worried about what you might do."

"I'm alright... all's good. I didn't hit any of them, but I did shake the shit out of Jules and gave them all a heap of verbal abuse. So he won't give Sally any more trouble. Where is she, by the way?"

"Downstairs with the children, she's going to babysit them tonight, and I've booked a restaurant for you and me. We haven't been out on our own for months."

When they were out at dinner that night, Trish told Dave; that to get Sally to open up to her that afternoon, she had shared a bit about her stripping on the night of the penthouse function. Dave asked her why, as it was something they had agreed that no one else was ever to know. She explained to him that Sally was devastated and needed to get a lot off her chest, and sharing the information encouraged her to open up.

"Interesting though, she was very interested in how you reacted to having me naked in front of other men."

"You didn't tell her you bit went further than stripping though, Did you??"

"No, of course not." Trish didn't tell Dave that she had hinted to Sally that the night had gotten out of hand.

Then she asked him, "You know, the night at the Penthouse, you were going to take a video. You have never mentioned it. Did you take it? I thought about it when I was telling Sally about that night."

"Yes, I pressed the record button five minutes before you entered the room. But I forgot all about it; I nearly left the video camera in the Penthouse."

He told her how he had only remembered it as he left the room with the last load of food and drinks. Then he explained about buying a new SD card for Steve, as he did want any chance of the video falling into his hands.

"So where is it now? Have you watched it?"

"No, I locked the old card in my drawer at the shop. It's still there; I haven't touched it."

"Could we watch it tomorrow afternoon, before the tennis dinner? I've arranged for Sally to go with the children to your parents in the afternoon?"

Dave gave Trish a lascivious look, "Yes, now and again, I see it in the drawer and wonder about bringing it up with you."

The following day Dave took their laptop to the shop and burned a copy from the SD card onto a DVD. He quickly looked at the video and stopped when he saw Trish enter the Penthouse. Knowing she wouldn't want him to watch it without her, he didn't want to have to lie by saying that he hadn't. But he was relieved to see the video camera had recorded and that the two or three minutes he watched were very high quality.

It brought back a flood of memories; he had forgotten how beautiful and sexy she had looked that night. The thought of watching that video later in the afternoon had him as horny as hell.

If Trish handled it well, he thought it might be the right time to bring up Bob's executive dinner.

After lunch, with the kids and Sally away, Dave and Trish settled in front of the TV. He made them both a stiff drink and asked Trish for a final time if she was sure she wanted to watch it. He knew she was, but the decent thing to do was ask. She smiled at him, "of course!"

He pressed play, and the video appeared on the TV, showing the penthouse lounge. You could see the Penthouse TV, and it was playing a blue movie. George came into view, carrying a couple of cocktails over to the guys on the settee. George then walked towards the camera, returning to the bar to get his drink (Dave felt Trish squirm into him when she saw George coming towards her on the screen). George returned to his seat and sat beside Pete; almost immediately, there was a knock at the door. Dave was happy to see he was out of view when he opened the door, as his reaction when he opened the door and saw it was Trish was probably not very good. Then he appeared almost frog-marching Trish across the room into the main bedroom.