Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still using her broad southern drawl, she turned to Dave and asked, "Barman, Give me a strong drink; please, I'm going to need something to bolster me against these silken-voiced rogues."

They had pre-arranged that she would drink a Cosmopolitan, as she did not want to get as drunk as she had on the previous occasion. 

He put an extra-large shot of Vodka in the cocktail and handed it to Trish. 

She was speaking with Rufus, who had joined them at the bar. Feeling awkward watching them interact, he looked away and saw the others had almost finished their Brandy's. So he crossed the room to refill them. As he passed Sally, he gave her a look that said she should behave and was alarmed to see that Ezekiel had his hand at the top of Sally's legs again. She ignored him, turned away and smiled dreamily into Ezekiel's eyes. 

Drinks refreshed; when he crossed to the bar, he saw Adam leant over, speaking in Sally's ear. What's more, he saw that Adam was holding her hand. Oh hell, he thought, just what he feared would happen when Trish convinced him to have her work this night. 

Back at the bar, Trish had finished her drink and nodded to him for another. Dave was much lighter with the Vodka, hoping that if she stayed sober, she might not let things go too far. But when he handed it across, she downed the drink in two gulps and asked Rufus to excuse her as she needed to change for her dance.

She whispered to Dave that he was to turn the music on in about 10 minutes, then with a flick of her head, she turned away. 

Dave saw Sally pull Ezekiel's hand away and shut her legs as Trish turned towards her. Trish ignored her and walked to the main bedroom, closing the door behind her. 

Dave noted the time and made small talk with Rufus. Then, a while later, he rechecked his watch, strode over and pressed Play on the boom box. 

The sound of a flamingo guitar filled the room. The bedroom door opened, and Trish stepped through. She wore a black flared Flamingo skirt trimmed with red lace, a frilled red blouse and a black waistcoat. She took up the stance of a matador, clicked her castanets into life and broke into a very professional rendition of a Flamingo Dance. Dave now realised what she had been learning at the dance lessons she had joined.

Arms held high, castanets snapping to the rhythm, she looked like she was facing off against a bull. She advanced on Bill and, throwing her head back, lifted the multi-layered skirt well above her knees. Bill caught a glimpse of bare flesh above her stocking tops. He clapped his hands, encouraging her to show more. But, instead, she spun away, prancing and swaying to the music, flicking the skirt up, revealing her long legs and the chunky black tap shoes that were rapping out a beat to the music.

The dance had everyone entranced; she'd always loved to dance and had achieved a very high level of competency, considering the short time she had for lessons. 

She pirouetted back towards Bill, reached down with both hands and lifted the skirt to her waist. The move was reminiscent of a Cancan dancer showing off her dancing feet. But Bill's eyes were nowhere near her feet; he was taking in the lilac transparent briefs and garter belt. Bill held his hand up to his heart again, and Dave hoped to hell he was just pretending to have a heart attack, as he had gone very red in the face.

She then turned her attention to Rufus, flicking the skirt in his face, then pulling his head forward; she dropped the dress down his back, leaving him hidden with his face up against the bare flesh at the top of her legs. She moved back slowly, dragging the skirt back over his head, hid her face behind a hand, and feigned embarrassment. Her sparkling eyes moved over them all, promising decadent pleasures to come.

As the guitar piece ended, the first strains of Ravels Bolero struck up. In the beginning, where you could only just hear the light drum beats, she straightened her dress and moved over by the table. Lifting one of the chairs, she dragged it to the centre of the lounge. Here she sat and proceeded to expose one leg at a time, running her hands down the leg to remove the chunky tap shoe and replace it with a high-heeled dress shoe. The shoes changed she ran her hands back up the leg, lifting the leg from the floor and revelling in the sensations these wayward hands were giving her. When the hands drifted too far and touched her crotch, she let out a gasp of pleasure. Then ran her hand down the other leg and repeated the process.

When her hand reached her crotch the second time, her gasp of pleasure changed to a look that said, 'I've gone too far'. She leapt up from the seat and slid her hands all over her body. The volume of the music rose, and the haunting melody of the bolero broke forth with the sounds of the Flutes. She swayed to the music and eased the waistcoat from her shoulders, holding it to her breast. Moving past the men sitting in front of her, she erotically pulled the waistcoat over her breasts, her face showing concern at the erotic feelings this produced.

The tempo increased as the French horn's, Clarinet's and Oboe's increased in volume, and she moved back in front of Rufus, lowering the waistcoat and giving him glimpses of her erect nipples pushing at the fabric of the satin blouse. Dave could see that this was not entirely an act; she was becoming aroused. He could see all the signs. And as the Violins and the rest of the orchestra increased in tempo towards the finale, she flicked the waistcoat over to him, reached behind and unfastened the skirt. She held the black fabric in front of her like a matador's cape. Dave was the only one that could see the red mini-skirt she had worn under the Spanish dress. She swayed erotically, holding the skirt and showing the men one leg and the other. Then, as the music rose to its tumultuous ending, she cast the bundle of black fabric towards the bar.

Everyone, except Bill, leapt to their feet, applauding. But Trish seemed in a trance and swayed to the new tune that filled the air. She ran her hands slowly down her body, emphasising the bits the men couldn't take their eyes from, and she moved into a typical stripper routine of bump and grind.

The following number was slower, and she invited Rufus to dance with her. He took her in his arms and moved her around the limited space before caressing her neck, breasts, and hips. But as soon as he became amorous, she twisted away and admonished him for being so naughty. Rufus was becoming visibly aroused, his erection painfully apparent in his pants. Trish swayed back towards him and, relenting, let him take her back into his arms. She turned in his arms so that her back was to him and indicated he could unzip her mini-skirt.

He tried to push the mini-skirt down her legs. But again, still in time with the music, she swayed her body away from him, waggling her finger and admonishing him for being in such a hurry. 

Standing just out of arm's reach, she unbuttoned her blouse enough to reveal her lace-covered breasts. Rufus was almost past control; he reached out, one hand on her shoulder, and with the other, he pinched the puffy erect nipple through the thin lilac lace bra. A jolt of pleasure showed on her face, but she pulled away from him, turned and backed into his arms. Rufus slid his arms around her body and clasped each of her firm globes. She could not twist away now, nor did she look like she wanted to. The mini-skirt threatened to slide off her hips, and Trish reached down and held it in place.

Rufus moved his hands up, slid her blouse from her shoulders, pealing it from each arm, he threw it towards the bar. His hands began roaming over her body. When he came to her hands, he pulled them aside, letting the skirt drop to the floor. Then, hands on her shoulders, he turned her and presented her to the rest of the men.

A rush of jealousy tinged with pride inundated Dave's brain. She looked beautiful and fucking sexy; her olive skin looked pale, framed by the large black man standing behind her. He ran his hands down to her enclosed breasts and lifted them, still cupping them; his long fingers snaked up and pinched her nipples through the lilac lacy material. As he pulled on her nipples, he leaned forward and chewed on her ear.

The music forgotten, they were swaying to their own tune now; he pressed himself into her hips, and she responded by bending and straightening her legs to rub her arse back against him. She had only her lilac panties protecting her, but they were so brief and transparent that she may as well have been naked. And Dave knew there would be; there was a distinct wet patch on the gusset of the sheer lacy fabric.

Ezekiel stood from the chair, lifting Sally as though she weighed nothing; his arousal was also apparent. Dave didn't know if this was his decision or hers, but they headed into the spare bedroom, not even bothering to close the door. Adam's eyes longingly followed their departure.

Keeping half an eye on Rufus's hands dropping down to Trish's panties, Dave moved over to stand between the two bedrooms. He needed to be sure Sally was okay and be in a position to hear if she was to call out her safe word. He glanced into the room and saw that Sally was lying on the bed with her hands working between her wide-open legs. Ezekiel was standing at the foot of the bed, eyes glued on her working hands, almost ripping the clothes from his body. And what a body he had; his ripped muscles were strained taught, as he struggled to keep his balance and get his pants down off his legs.

Dave dragged his eyes back to see what Rufus was doing with his wife. He saw that he had removed her bra and was attempting to slide her panties down from her hips. Trish squirmed away, her hips still undulating with the music, not quite being so far gone as to overcome her embarrassment at being watched by all these men. But that embarrassment and the situation were sending her over the edge anyway.

She turned in his arms and helped him get his shirt off; he unzipped himself but did not get any further as Trish dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock through the opening. Any inhibitions she had seconds before disappeared when she saw the size of the bulge stretching the front of his boxers. Lust drove her to bend forward and try to take it in her mouth, but Rufus pulled back.

It was clear he would ejaculate almost instantly if she continued. Bob stood and moved over to join the party, probably thinking he would take some of the heat from Rufus. 

Rufus felt he was going to explode, and he wanted this to last, so he lifted her in his arms and carried her past Dave and into the bedroom. He didn't turn on the light; plenty of light was spilling through from the lounge, enough for him to see clearly. Laying her on the bed, he removed her panties, then shedding his remaining clothes; he lay beside her and kissed her for the first time. Trish responded by rolling against him, trying to get as much of his flesh in contact with her body as she could, and hungrily returned his kiss.

The kiss brought another pang of jealousy, biting at Dave's core. He had to step aside as Bob and Wild Bill pushed past him to get a view of the action. Bill pulled the bedroom chair to the bottom of the bed and collapsed into it, a lecherous grin spread across his face. Bob just leaned against the wall just inside the door. 

---

Entranced by Trish's performance, it was not until Rufus got up and started to unzip her dress that Sally finally understood where this was heading. She saw the desire on both their faces, their intimacy; it made her very uncomfortable sitting there and watching. 

Clearly aroused, Ezekiel's hand was now massaging right at the top of Sally's legs, his knuckles occasionally brushing against her labia, making her extremely horny. She realised her legs had unconsciously spread wide apart, and her need for him making her squirm in his lap. However, she did not want it to happen here in front of everyone, mainly concerned with how Trish would react to her not leaving when she should have. Moreover, it was now obvious why they wanted her down in their room below. So she turned to Ezekiel and spoke into his ear. "I want you to make love to me, but not here. Can we go to your room?" 

Ezekiel stood up, and as if she weighed nothing, he carried her into the second bedroom. He put her down next to the bed, leaned forward, freed the bib of her maid's outfit, and soaked up the beauty of her bared breasts. He pushed her down onto the bed but did not join her; instead, his eyes roamed all over her body as he hurriedly removed his clothes. 

Sally saw that Ezekiel's gaze was fixed between her legs. She modestly put her hands down to cover herself, but they brushed against her labia; the exquisite feelings that ran through her body from this light touch caused her to thrust her fingers up and down her tiny pink slit. 

She sensed a movement by the door and glanced over to see Adam watching. Embarrassment coursed through her, so she shut her eyes. The light in the bedroom was on, and he was going to see everything. But she sensed another feeling deep in her mind, an exciting, pleasant one. She realised that she felt elation that Adam would choose to be there watching them rather than out watching Trish and Rufus. 

Eyes still screwed tightly shut, she felt Ezekiel move on top of her. His naked body slid up and covered her own. Opening her eyes, she saw the lust and the urgent need in Ezekiel's eyes. He lifted himself and eased himself between her legs. He had the biggest cock she had ever seen (she had only seen three others), and she felt a moment of fear, wondering if she would be able to accommodate him. Jules was not that big, and he hurt her sometimes. But she reached for him anyway and helped him line it up, felt him slip in, surprised that it entered her so easily and with no pain; she was so aroused and ready for it.

Still embarrassed, she glanced again towards the door, and a flood of disappointment hit her when she saw that Adam was not there. The disappointment was quickly forgotten, though, as Ezekiel took up a slow, steady rhythm of his hips. His actions brought the first twinges of an impending orgasm. She lifted her legs and locked them behind his butt, trying to get more and not let him go. Her hands reached up and pulled him down to kiss her.

Sally was being taken to a level she had not been before; she glanced around, wanting to take in and remember everything. And saw that Adam was back inside the door watching. Her joy at seeing him there brought a huge smile to her face. Adam, encouraged by this, picked up the chair beside him and carried it to the bed to sit beside her. Surprised at her reaction, she reached out, took his hand, and squeezed it.

Now, She gave her attention back to Ezekiel, rocking her hips to get herself off. Then, twisting her lower body up to grind her clit against his pubic mound, she was rewarded with waves of pleasure that built and built to an incredible orgasm.

---

Knowing things were about to escalate quickly between Rufus and Trish, Dave stepped out and looked into the other bedroom to check that Sally was okay. Adam was standing just inside the door and looked guilty at being caught watching.

Dave noted that Ezekiel was not as large as Rufus, 'thank god'. Six and a half inches at the most, maybe a bit thicker than average, but nothing like the monster his wife was holding next door. He hated to think of what that would do to the young girl. Watching her take Ezekiel's length in one long stroke, her hips bucking up to meet his every thrust, he turned away. He felt uncomfortable like he was watching his daughter, which was how he felt about her. The last thing he wanted was for her to look to the door and catch him watching. Obviously, she would not be calling out her safe word anytime in the near future. So he turned and returned to the main bedroom, followed by a guilty-looking Adam. 

It took a minute for his eyes to adjust to the gloom. But in the light coming from the lounge, he saw that Trish had pulled Rufus up on top of her. His shoes, trousers, and boxers were on the floor at the foot of the bed. 

Trish was oblivious to all around her, overtaken now by animalistic lust. Rufus resisted her, got up and rolled Trish onto her stomach. Then putting his hands under her waist, he lifted her onto her knees, close to the foot of the bed. Lining up to take her doggy style, he ran his knob up and down her puffy slit. 

He turned to Bill, "Ever seen one this wet and ready?"

"Ah! But will she be able to take that monster of yours," Bill asked?

"Let's see," said Rufus as he lined up and slowly eased forward.

His swollen purple knob pressed her lips apart, stretching Trish beyond her wildest dreams. She swung her head around to look at him; her eyes pleaded with him to take it slowly. He obliged, easing forward, then pulling back a little before pushing in deeper. Trish grasped the bed cover tightly and pushed back against him, Her cunt sucking in another couple of inches. Rufus looked over to Dave and invited him to join the action, but he just shook his head. "I'm here to look out for the ladies; I'll just stay here, thanks."

Bill took that as an invitation for him to join the party, crawled beside Trish on the bed, and started caressing her hanging globes. Her eyes glazed over with lust; she felt him lie beside her. Then forcing herself to focus for a second, she looked to see who it was. When she saw it was Bill, she indicated to him that he get his cock out. Bill eagerly complied; he lay on his back, pulled his trousers off, and presented his cock to her mouth. 

As Trish took Bill's cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth, she felt Rufus sink his shaft fully home. Then, he began thrusting into her with increased speed; the pleasure this increased pace brought showed on Trish's face, and she forgot about Bill and slumped her head onto the bed, humping her hips to meet each thrust.

Bill accepted that he wouldn't get much attention for the time being, so he just lay there, stretching and tweaking her nipples. His face showed concern, though, as her hand gripped harder and started strangling his cock.

Dave was mesmerised by the view of Trish being taken like this. His eyes were fully adjusted to the gloom now, and he noted the flickering coloured diamonds of light playing over her beautiful body. They were reflecting into the room from the TV outside the room. All the signs were there that Trish was building to an orgasm.

Then Rufus started hammering home, Trish's elastic cunt finally taking everything he had. But the dance, the teasing, and now this beautiful round arse, bouncing hard against his thrusts, tipped him over the edge, and he exploded, shooting burst after burst of his warm spunk into her, then out and over her ass. 

"Fuck! oh, Fuuuuuuck!" Rufus cried. "That was far too fast, but the best I've had in a good few years. Fanfuckingtastic!" 

He looked to Bill as he withdrew and said, "Don't you mention that comment to Elaine, You BASTARD, you're always dropping me in it with her. It stays in this room, or I'll cut that tiny dick off at the base if I can find it."

Bill just held up his hands in defeat. "Safe with me, safe with me."

Trish had been close, but Rufus was too quick for her. She felt the touch of hands on her hips and knew it was Bob. He was old, and she wondered what it would be like to be taken by an older man. 

Dave looked up from Rufus's now deflating monster, Eyes swinging around the room to see their next moves. He noted that Adam had gone back next door; for some reason, he felt a twinge of happiness that he was not in the room. Rufus bent, picked his clothes from the floor and threw them out into the lounge with his other garments. He returned to the bedroom, took a robe from the wardrobe, and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Bob climbing onto the bed to join Bill and Trish.