Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 06

Story Info
Trish is excited that she is about to be shared again.
7.4k words
4.3
13.9k
20

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had called downstairs, Dave snipped the door of the Penthouse open so he didn't have to run and open it for Sally each time she came up with the food. He jumped up to help Sally as soon as she pushed through the door. She was carrying a tray with the starters and putting them down on the sideboard. She slipped off a thin white cotton housecoat, revealing a maid's outfit.

"Christ! Sally, you can't wear that; you'll have the men grabbing at you all night..... Did Trish pick that?"

"No, it's what I chose. I don't want to look like a dowdy housemaid. I can handle myself."

She looked stunning; a white high-necked blouse, over which was a bibbed front, light blue flared maid's dress that hardly reached her mid-thighs. The skirt was flared out from the waist and had a white panel trimmed with lace on the front; it looked like she was wearing an apron, below which were blue high-heeled shoes and white stockings. The outfit made her legs look long and shapely. Her breasts stood out, holding the bibbed top away from her flat stomach. She was going to steal the show; it was bloody sexy.

"Well, if I wasn't worried about you before, I damn well am now. You remember your safe word; I think you might need it. Fuck, you make things difficult!"

They set the three plates of starters out on the coffee table, and then he showed her the silver tray with some mint-flavoured aperitifs to cleanse their palates and where the ice was if needed. Then he took her through the drinks they would be serving.

8:15 pm, there was a tap on the door and in marched Bob, followed by a big pot-bellied man wearing a denim suit, cowboy boots and a large stetson on his head. 

But that was not the big surprise; behind him were two black guys dressed in black suits, one about six foot four and built like a linebacker, the other a little shorter but also must have spent many hours in the gym. Then, a good-looking guy of about thirty brought up the rear. Dave knew he must be Bob's store manager, 'Adam'.

They passed Sally, each taking a glass of the mint aperitifs from her tray.

Bob started making introductions, "This is Bill." 

The Cowboy with the potbelly stepped forward, holding his hand to Dave, "Wild Bill, they call me, named after Wild Bill Hickok because, like him, I like to fuck big fat cows." And he burst into raucous laughter.

There was a crash behind Dave, and he spun around to see Sally fallen to her knees on the floor, picking up the glasses and the ice she had dropped. As she turned to get a couple of pieces behind her, the room went silent, Wild Bill's laughter stopping dead. They all took in the view of her pert little backside, split by a pure white strip of the thong. The flared maid's dress hardly covered but two inches of her bum.

"Okay, an interesting sight. I bet it's not often that Wild Bill gets the words taken out of his mouth." Said Dave as Sally leapt up, her face crimson.

Wild Bill stepped forward and belted Dave on the shoulder. "You're a good man," he bellowed, "I can see why Bob speaks so highly of you."

"Hey! little filly, don't run away; stay close to me, as I'm a real butterfingers and will be dropping things all night now that I've seen your pretty tail."

Bob stepped in and introduced the other three, "This is Rufus. He's the equal partner and owner of our company."

Bill spoke up, looking towards Sally, who was retreating to the bar. "We call him Ruff 'cause he likes his women that way."

Rufus stepped forward and shook Dave's hand. All Dave could think of was how Trish would react to these guys. Followed by the image of Trish and him in the lounge the night they role-played him being a black guy with a huge cock. He involuntarily looked down at the guy's crotch, then quickly glanced back to look Rufus in the eyes. Thankfully Rufus had a grin on his face and didn't seem bothered by Dave's startled reaction. Dave estimated he was probably around fifty, maybe ten years younger than Wild Bill.

Bob then introduced the next guy. Ezekiel; is Rufus's nephew and the CFO of the company, and this is Adam, my senior store manager.

Both Ezekiel and Adam stepped forward and shook his hand. They were much younger than Bill and Rufus, probably in their late twenties or early thirties.

Dave asked them what they wanted to drink, then went to the bar to mix the drinks. Three Jefferson's with ice and a splash of dry, which Sally carried over to the American guests, then another Jefferson's for Bob and a Rum & Coke for Adam, which he asked to be very heavy on the coke, as they had been drinking all day.

The only Rum Bob had supplied an 1888 Ron Gran Reserva, which Dave knew should never be served with coke. But he splashed a touch of the rum in the glass and filled it up with coke anyway. He thought, 'In this company, what the customer asks for, you give them.'

Each time Sally moved over to the men to serve, all their eyes followed her around the room. By the level of their eyes, it was easy to see the arse men from the tit men. Of course, Wild Bill had a funny embarrassing comment for her each time she passed him. But he was such a merry, cheerful guy; Sally now expected his remarks and laughed them off. 

Still, after half a dozen of these comments, Ezekiel came to the bar and apologised to Sally. "He's harmless, little lady; you don't take no offence now; he's just a big noisy cuddly bear." He drawled out in a smooth southern accent.

When Dave noticed they had finished picking at the starters, he sent Sally down to Trish to get the Crayfish boat, sauces, and scallop Mornay's. She slipped on the housecoat and left the room.

Immediately Bob exclaimed, "Fuck Dave, where do you find all these beautiful females. She a horny little thing, shame she doesn't do extras; I'd crawl over broken glass for that."

Everyone in the room started speaking at once, adding risqué, complimentary comments about Sally. Dave got the cold tray of seafood and some of the sauces from under the bench and set it in the middle of the dining table. By the time he had everything set up the way he wanted, Sally had walked in with the seafood boat. Every eye was on her as she set it down and wriggled out of the housecoat. Wild Bill called out as he rose from the Sofa. "Don't stop there; you had better take some more off 'cause it's getting dam hot in here, girl." And more chortles of his raucous laughter filled the room.

Bill moved across to the table and took the seat nearest the wall; Rufus sat next to him, and both had their backs to Dave. Bob sat down opposite Bill, with Ezekiel next to him. Adam settled on the end of the table and started a conversation with Ezekiel. Dave noted that the two younger guys hit it off very well.

As they tucked into the seafood platters, Dave sorted out the white wine, and Sally moved around the table, serving them as they listened to Rufus explaining how he and Bill got together. 

Bill had met Rufus in the worst Ghetto in LA. Bill had been there selling his wares from the back of a truck. No white guys dared to enter the Ghetto in those days, and when he started taking some flack, he spotted Rufus and called him over. Bill asked him to watch his back, and he said that he would pay him by the hour. Slowly, one by one, the women dared to drift out from their houses and started buying. By the end of the day, he and Bill were getting along just fine and arranged to meet on a different corner the next day. 

By the end of the month, Rufus had more money than he had ever had in his pockets before. Unasked, Bill had equally shared half the profits, and they had never looked back. Bill was the idea's man; he could spot a bargain and read where the market would go next. Rufus was the person man, quickly sorting out the many people that wanted a piece of their pie and banging a few heads accordingly.

Bill interjected, "Rufus can read people's minds. I would never go to a meeting without him. He picks up things I never see."

Rufus carried on. When they had gotten so big that they had warehouses in different states, they needed their own accounts dept and hired Ezekiel to run it. Rufus explained that Ezekiel was his sister's boy and the smartest kid with numbers ever to come out of the Ghetto.

Dave saw they were close to finishing with the seafood, so he called Trish and asked her to get the Asparagus and Scalloped Potatoes on the go. Then as he checked the Eye fillets, he heard something hit the floor, and Bill called out to Sally. "I've dropped my knife, be a good little filly, and pick it up for me, please?"

Sally stepped from the bar and pretended to accidentally hit the knife with her foot away from the table. She looked Bill in the eye, giving him a little girl lost look, and mouthed 'Sorry'. Then the little minx turned and bent over, fumbled to pick up the knife giving Bill, Dave, and Rufus a long clear look at that pert round bum. Dave knew the night would go awry when he saw her protruding camel toe barely contained by her white thong. And adding to his discomfort, she gave her bum a sexy wiggle, stood, and handed Bill his knife.

"Jesus, girl, you one-upped me. I won't be dropping that again. My heart just stopped. I thought the big guy upstairs was calling me up to heaven to visit him," holding his chest, Bill again set the room alight with merry bellows of laughter.

Ezekiel called out, nothing wrong with my heart. I've gone and dropped my fork. Sally moved around to his side of the table, only this time she faced him, looked into his eyes, and squatted slowly in front of him, knees wide apart. Adam had the best view and dropped his knife. His was a genuine accident, and he sat still, his mouth gaping wide. 

Ezekiel grabbed his chest, feigning a heart attack. "Oh goddam girl, you have just damaged my heart; it's having palpitations. Come and feel it."

Sally shook her head, "You're a very naughty boy trying to trick a young, innocent girl like that." And she sashayed back to the bar, with every eye in the room watching her ass.

Dave whispered in her ear, "You're are playing with fire, young lady. I hope you fully realise what you are doing. It's time to get the vegetables; off you go before you give me a heart attack as well."

While she was gone, Dave started clearing the table. The smell of the Filet Mignon cooking stopped them from eating more of the seafood as they realised they had another course to savour. When Dave tried to refill their wine, they all loudly declined, saying they would wait for Sally; they didn't want him stealing her job.

Soon Sally returned with the Asparagus and scalloped potatoes, and they set about serving the main course. Dave noted that as Sally moved around with the water, wine, and sauces, She was spending more and more time beside Ezekiel, and he, in turn, was engaging her in conversation at the expense of those on either side of him.

Ezekiel insisted Sally call him Zeek, and when she forgot a couple of times, he told her he'd put her over his knee and spank her if she forgot again.

When she next came behind the bar for water, Dave had a word with Sally about calling Ezekiel by his nickname. She explained that Zeek had told her that was what she was to call him. Then turning away with the water jug in her hand, she looked Dave in the eye. "I'm just trying to decide how long to leave it before calling him Ezekiel again. The thought of being bent over his knee and spanked in front of all these men is exciting." She winked at Dave and returned to her serving.

As the main course was coming to an end, Dave started to get the crepes underway. Rufus came over to talk with Dave, explaining he needed to stand and let the food settle, or he would never get a mouthful of the desert down his throat. Dave asked him how he enjoyed New Zealand. Rufus replied, "Fabulous place. Like every tourist, I like the unspoiled beauty once you leave the towns. But what impresses me most is that when I talk with the locals, I feel no racism at all. Oh! When I first confront them, there is often a startled look, but that quickly disappears, and they accept me. So I don't have to have my guard up all the time." Rufus paused, then replied again, "Don't get me wrong, I love my country, but there's not a day there when I don't meet people who have racism showing in their eyes, especially in the circles I frequent now. So it's very relaxing, spending a few days here."

Dave also found that Bill was married to Rufus's sister, "A big woman, like me." Rufus exclaimed. And also said that he was married to a white woman, "pretty as a picture," was his description.

Dave had sent Sally down to get the orange sauce from Trish while he and Rufus were talking. When she returned, he flamed each plate with Kirsch, and Sally served them with much fanfare.

When Sally set Bob's portion in front of him, Dave yelled out, "Make sure you let the flames go out." when Bob burst out laughing, he had to tell the table all about Dave's mistake when he was in his teens.

Dinner finished, and the guys drifted from the table into the lounge. Dave took them out Cognac and cigars. It was a Hennessy Cognac, and he thought that the Cognac, Bourbon and Rum might be part of the distribution deal that Bob was trying to nail. Only Bill took a cigar, but they all took a Cognac. He had Sally offer around a cheese platter he had made with the best New Zealand cheeses, but they all declined, grabbing their stomachs and complaining of being too full.

As with the stag party they had held four months before, the sofas and chairs had been arranged in a slight semicircle, looking away from the ranch slider. Ezekiel sat in the first chair, then Adam, Rufus, and Bob in the three-seater. Bill was farthest away in the other lounge chair.

As they all settled back to savour the Cognac, Dave saw the time, ten-fifteen, so trying not to attract any attention, he called down to Trish and told her it was her time. He then called Sally over and told her it was time for her to leave and head down to their room.

Sally hesitated; Dave knew she did not want to leave and heaved a sigh of relief when she turned away. But his relief was premature, as instead of picking up her housecoat and heading to the door, She walked over to Ezekiel, bent down, and talked into his ear. Ezekiel pulled her down to sit on his lap, looked at Dave, and said he wanted her to stay. 'Oh fuck thought Dave.' Pondering how she would react to the night's entertainment. But he certainly could not override Ezekiel.

Everyone was talking, and Dave got plenty of compliments about the food. He looked over to check on Sally again and saw that Ezekiel already had his hand on the top of Sally's legs, caressing the soft skin above her stocking tops. The arms of the chair would mask his actions, but Dave had a clear view, and his concern multiplied.

He stood at the bar pondering what he could do. But she had pressed upon him; she could handle anything and had her safe phrase (yellow shoes) if she needed it. However, the playful, excited look on her face told him he was unlikely to hear those words spoken that evening. 

After a few minutes, she got up and walked over to Dave, "Ezekiel has offered me this for my panties," she was holding a handful of US dollars.

"Would you look after it for me?"

"Sally, do you realise what you are getting yourself into? I'm not at all happy with where this is going. It's exactly why I was against bringing you tonight. But as I said to you when we discussed this night, what you do is up to you, but you have me worried."

Sally nodded, "Thanks, dad, but I'm okay," she turned, picked up her housecoat, and walked into the second bedroom. 

Minutes later, she appeared again. Dave saw that she had the thong secreted in her hand. But what made his heart miss a beat was that she had also taken off much more than the thong. Sally had also removed her blouse and bra. So you could clearly see the sides of her breasts, exposed on each side of the bib front. Dave had seen more than this at the stag parties she had done, but with her hard nipples poking through the thin cotton, her look tonight was far more arousing.

She walked straight over to Ezekiel, plopping herself down in his lap and stuffed her thong into his pocket. Ezekiel looked as stunned as anyone else in the room. 

A knock on the door broke the sexual tension that had silenced the room. The tentative knock emphasised how quiet everyone had gone, and as Dave moved across to open the door, he saw the others viably relax back in their chairs. 

"This will be our dancer, Maria," he called to them.

Trish stepped past him into the room. She passed him a large bag of clothes, saying, "Don't open that; it's my costume. Can you put it in the main bedroom?"

Trish hesitated and took in the five guys before her. A jolt of excitement ran through her as she realised two were black. A frown momentarily crossed her face when she saw Sally sitting on one of the black men's laps. She snapped her head towards Dave, a look of, 'why is she still here' on her face. Dave tried to give her a look back that portrayed his exasperation and also his having argued against her involvement all along.

She looked back to Sally, a slight feeling of jealousy in the centre of her chest as she took in her young firm breasts. Then, pulling herself together, she announced to the room, "Hi guys, I'm Maria, and if you're all good boys, I may dance for you."

As Bob was hauling himself to his feet to introduce everyone, Dave took in Trish's appearance. She was wearing a tight black high-necked dress that hugged every curve. It highlighted her hourglass figure, and he wondered if she had a bra on as her nipples were quite obvious.

She had her hair up, showing a diamond necklace and matching earrings. Dave hoped to hell the diamonds were fake or they were going to be bankrupt. The whole effect was expensive and gave her the look of a high-society socialite that few men would dare to approach. 

As Dave moved to the main bedroom to deposit her bag, he heard Bob introducing each of the men to Trish.

First, Bob guided her to Bill, introducing him as Wild Bill. He looked him in the eye and said, "Don't you dare tell her why you have that nickname." Bill grinned, reached out, took her hand, and kissed it. He was speechless, not something Dave thought would have happened very often. 

Bob moved Trish to the side in front of Rufus, "This is Rufus. He's an equal owner of the company with Bill." Rufus also reached forward and kissed her hand, saying, "Pleased to meet you, Maria. You look stunning."

Bill came to life; everyone calls him Ruff cause he likes his women that way. In her best southern drawl, Trish looked Rufus in the eye and said, "What a shame, you're not going to be interested in a delicate woman like me then, and I was hoping you'd take me riding."

A wicked smile spread over Rufus's face, "Delicate! Well, I will have to control my wild side, as I would love to ride with you any time you feel the inclination."

Everyone laughed as Trish stood there, fluttering her eyes at Rufus. Something tensed in Dave's stomach, a hard knot of jealousy. It took him by surprise, and he momentarily despised himself for encouraging Trish to do another men's night.

He forced the look of concern from his face, remembering how he had looked on the video of their last encounter, and forced a smile onto his face as Bob guided Trish in front of Adam to introduce him to her. 

Rufus caught Dave's eye, gave him the thumbs-up and mouthed, "What a stunner!" 

Meanwhile, Bob had moved Trish sideways again to stand in front of Ezekiel. 

Trish looked at him with concern, "Ezekiel, I'm surprised that a man with such a good religious name would have seduced this innocent young girl."

Ezekiel chuckled and replied, "Ma'am, my name was given to me by my parents, so it reflects their expectations of me. But I note your concern for this beautiful young woman. But I must point out that Sally has mesmerised me, befuddled my brain, and stolen my heart."