Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacques set to with a steady rhythm, pushing hard at the end of each stroke, grinding his wiry pubes against her swollen clit. Dave could feel that her body was now demanding release. She groaned urgently into his mouth and arched her back away from the couch, thrusting her tits against the two men assaulting them.

  

Suddenly, Jacques pulled out and shot his seed all over her stomach. Trish let out a wail at her loss, but Pierre was off her tit in a flash and in between her jerking hips. He rammed into her and took up the same thrusting rhythm. She opened her eyes wide to see who was now taking her, and her desire seemed to intensify once she saw it was a new partner.

Trish searched out Dave's mouth again, but Jacques moved up to kneel on the sofa and presented his cock to her lips. She willingly opened her mouth, curled her tongue around his fast, softening prick and sucked him clean of her juices. So Dave moved to the side and, taking one of Trish's hands, held it tight as he watched her orgasm take hold.

 As her orgasm exploded, it brought Pierre to a head as well, and they both thrashed around in a mutual climax as Pierre's arse clamped tight, pumping his seed deep within her. And before Trish could recover, Rennie was between her legs, thrusting his engorged rod into her creamy canal.

He fucked her so hard that Dave made to intervene, as her thought Rennie had to be hurting her. But Trish hooked her legs behind his back and tried to draw him in even harder. So Dave stepped aside to watch what they would do with her next.

He didn't have to wait long; Jacques tapped Rennie on the shoulder and indicated for him to pull out. Then they both lifted her off the couch and onto the floor. They lifted her onto her hands and knees, and then Rennie resumed fucking her from behind. Jacques dropped to the floor on his back, and looking like he was going under the wire on an assault course, he wriggled his way in between her arms underneath into a sixty-nine position and attacked her clit from below. Rennie's cock and balls were sliding along his forehead to his nose. Dave thought to himself, these two know one another well; not many men would be comfortable with that.

Trish didn't need any encouragement; Jacques's flaccid prick sitting under her nose was a treat she couldn't resist. First, she lowered her head and took it into her mouth. Then her cheeks caved in as she attempted to suck him hard again. Surprisingly Jacques's prick started to grow right away. Trish kept having to raise her head so she could swallow gulps of air through her mouth, and each time she did, when she bent her head back to the task, less and less of him would fit in her mouth. It was thickening and growing longer by the minute.

Pierre just sat back on the couch and watched the proceedings with Dave. He looked like he had had his fill for the night. But Jacques didn't. He was now almost fully hard again. He reached up and tapped Rennie in the ribs, then tried to spin Trish around 180 deg on top of him. Rennie saw what he was doing, withdrew, and helped Jacques, even taking hold of Jacques's cock and guiding it into Trish as she lowered herself.

 Rennie then positioned himself above her and pressed his prick against her ass.

Dave leapt to his feet and, in one stride, pushed Rennie aside.

"This is mine. It's something Trish and I have wanted to do for months."

  

Dave was relieved to see Rennie move over to the couch without argument.

As he held his glistening knob against her puckered hole, Dave whispered in her ear that it was him. She let out an excited whimper and pushed eagerly back against him until his firm shaft slid home into her forbidden passage.

Dave and Jacques pounded away at her, one pushing in as the other withdrew, until they felt her building up to a second climax; then both went to town, not bothering with keeping in time, both just trying to get as deep as they could. Dave pulled hard on her hair, making her arch her back and allow Jacques access to her tits. He squeezed and pinched the nipples, and as Trish erupted into her climax, Jacques yelled French obscenities in her ear.

 

All three exploded in almost simultaneous orgasms. They collapsed on the floor, and then Jacques looked at his watch and uttered, "Fuck! Guys, we are getting picked up for dinner in ten, on your feet." And pulling on his speedos, he acknowledged Dave with a 'thank you' and followed the other two out the door.

Dave lay beside Trish and spooned into her back. He didn't say anything; he didn't have to ask if she was alright. They had been in this situation before and knew what each other was thinking. The look on Trish's face told him she was sated and happy. A little of her natural embarrassment was visible. But she now knew she didn't need to feel awkward around Dave. She knew he got satisfaction from this as well.

After a while, Trish asked Dave if having her with another man was what he had expected.

 

"It was, but I would rather the other two were not there watching me. But they certainly got you well prepared, so I'm okay."

"It was incredible for me. I've not climaxed that hard for a very long time. And it was ten times better having you there with me. Let's shower and get some food."

Dave was tender with her in the shower. He gently massaged her back, neck, legs, etc. Taking care to keep clear of her nipples and vagina, he knew she would search him out and need his loving soon enough. She always wanted him soon after, to prove to her that he still loved and needed her. After each of the times they had done this previously, she was insatiable for two or three weeks after. That was the real reward Dave got from these nights. Her loving was as erotic as it had been in their first weeks of courtship, only much more adventurous as she wanted to repeat some of the debased things the men had forced upon her.

They didn't go to dinner, too exhausted to leave the bungalow. Instead, Dave ordered room service, and they ate on their bed. Then they made slow passionate love and fell asleep.

In the morning, they awoke, intending to lie in a while and make love again before going to breakfast. But there was a knock on the door before they were fully awake. They both jumped out of bed, Trish pulling on one of the bungalow robes as she stepped over to the door to see who was there.

Jacques pushed past her into the lounge, "Come on, rise and shine, I have a new experience for you this morning, and we only have just over an hour. The rest of our team is coming to pick us up at 10:00 to go win the Sevens trophy for the ever-victorious Gendarmes."

"Get your bikini on," he quipped as he stepped into the bedroom behind her. "Gee Dave, you're slow away this morning. I'm looking for something sexy for your beautiful wife."

 As Dave got out of bed, Jacques started rummaging through her wardrobe and drawers. He pulled out the turquoise cover-all, "This will have to do. Don't you have any short skirts?". 

He turned to Trish; she had her bikini top on and was pulling up her bikini bottom. Dave marvelled at the fact that they were both accepting a stranger in their bedroom while both were naked.

Jacques threw his hands in the air, "magnificent, beautiful, what a sight for a randy man's eyes in the morning, eh!" He stepped up to her, ran his hands over her hips, and helped her knot the cover-all on her left hip. Then Trish let out a sharp gasp of embarrassment as he undid the clasp on her bikini top and lifted it over her head. 

"We are not wearing bras this morning. Today's lesson is to teach you to be like a French woman and saviour the looks of desire that this will engender in the men around the pool. Also, the envious looks of their wives."

Trish gave him a very determined look, "I am not walking out that door topless. You have to be dreaming!"

"Ah! Patricia! Have you not learned yet, that you do not have a choice in the matter? You will do as you are told." And for the first time, Dave saw a ruthless, determined look cross his face.

He took Trish by the arm and strode her over to her beach bag. It was still where he had dropped it the night before. Picking it up, he stepped out of the bedroom and guided her towards the front door.

"Wait!" Trish cried, "I need to go to the toilet. Give me a minute to compose myself."

As the bathroom door clicked shut, Jacques turned to Dave, "Did you know Patricia was submissive? You seem surprised every time she complies with my commands."

"No, she seldom complies when I attempt to order her around."

"Well, be prepared to be surprised again, as I'm about to treat her to something she will have never experienced before. You will have to trust me and try not to interfere."

"I don't feel comfortable having you walk her outside half naked. She will feel humiliated."

"But it turns her on. Do you not see that? She can't do the things she dreams about on her own. She craves to be forced into situations that are way out of her comfort zone. And that is what I am about to give her. Trust me. I have met women like her before. You will have a wife that is so sensual; you will hardly know her."

 

Trish came out of the bathroom as Jacques finished talking. She looked at Dave as though she was seeking his permission. But when Jacques held out his hand to her, she meekly went to him and let him guide her out the door.

Fuck! Dave had to see this. He slipped his arms into a Hawaiian shirt and pulled on some shorts. There was no time to draw on his underpants; he just turned and followed them. Then, hesitating, he turned back, grabbed his camera, and raced out to catch them. 

It went through his mind that only ten months earlier, he would have bet the Crown Jewels against Trish stepping outside topless, even if there was not a single person within a mile. Yet he watched Jacques, still firmly holding her arm, guide her off the bridge and towards the pool bar. She was looking straight ahead, ignoring the stares of the guests around the pool. Dave noticed three familiar-looking men sitting at the pool bar. He knew instantly that these were some of Jacques's sevens team members. He looked around to locate Rennie and Pierre and saw they we away to his left and had set up a couple of deck chairs and footstools at the far end of the small beach.

They sat on each side of one of the deck chairs, with the back of the seats hard up against the small sea wall. Dave surmised straight away that this was where Trish would be taken. He set off across the lawn and positioned himself by the children's paddle pool; it was where he would have the best shot of Trish and Jacques coming towards him as they passed the Day Restaurant.

Looking back to the pool bar, he saw that Jacques was introducing Trish to the three men. She was handling herself well, smiling and shaking their hands and looking like there was nothing out of the ordinary, her standing amongst them, with seemingly nothing on but a slender turquoise sash knotted on one side. 'Christ' he thought, "She looked sexy and beautiful'. Yet Dave knew this was so far outside her comfort zone that she would be crapping herself.

Jacques picked up a pine colada, handed it to Trish, and then escorted her to the Day Restaurant, which was packed with people having breakfast. He paraded her past them, and everything stopped in the restaurant; the place went silent, and food stopped millimetres from mouths. Even wives were too stunned to poke their husbands.

There were plenty of attractive topless women around the pool every day, but most of them pulled a top on when they got up to walk around. But then, not everyone had a figure like Trish's. He shot a half dozen shots as they walked towards him, then headed for the end of the small beach to sit and await their arrival.

Jacques walked her back down in front of the early sunbathers by the pool. Going across the grass would have been a shorter route, but that was not Jacques's intention. He was talking with her, and Trish's face reflected her excitement; his lesson in obedience and exhibitionism was giving her. Dave marvelled that Trish was letting him do this to her. The Trish he had always known would be cringing in embarrassment.

 There were two deck chairs. Dave sat on the edge of the deck chair next to Rennie, with Pierre perched on the sea wall opposite them. Then watched as Jacques helped Trish down the three-foot sea wall onto the beach and helped her lay down on her deck chair.

Rennie and Pierre both lent forward, gave her the French kiss on each cheek, and spoke to her about how beautiful she looked that morning. Well, that was what it looked like they were doing, but French always sounds sexy, as if the person speaking it is giving a sexy compliment while saying the most mundane things.

Jacques, lifted her legs and shifted the footstool over a foot or more so it was no longer lined up with the deck chair body. It meant that he could sit on it facing Trish, rather than sitting side-saddle on the chair to pay her any attention, and she had a little bit of the stool for her legs.

He turned to Dave, "That went well, she is very excited, and I think very wet. But we will see how wet when my friends are here. They are walking over now."

Dave turned to see the three men leaving the pool bar.

Jacques spoke to Dave again, "We have little more than 45 minutes, then we all have to leave to play the first semifinal. It's a shame, but we want the trophy, so we don't want to default in the Semis. But that should be enough time to take this excitement she has just achieved, to a far higher level."

 Then turning to Trish, Jacques moved his hands to Trish's legs and massaged under her knees, slowly moving them apart. And Dave watched with amazement as Trish willingly spread her legs apart.

They had set up the chairs at the end of the strip of sand. The sea wall here altered ninety degrees and continued into the sea. About thirty feet of boulder breakwater was on the other side of this wall before you reached the main beach. The men walked out on this abutment wall and sat on it, feet in the sand. They sat parallel to Trish's deckchair. The guy closest to Pierre was right by his shoulder.

Jacques introduced them, "This is Alain, Henri, and Thierry. Guys, this is Dave and his exquisite wife Patricia, who you just met." They all lent over and shook Dave's hand. Jacques then cast his hands apart, encompassing Trish's body, "And isn't she something?"

He turned to Dave, "I will speak in English, as I want Patricia to understand everything that happens. Alain speaks good English, Henri a little, but Thierry, not a word so the others can explain anything they do not understand."

He leant forward, lifted the Turquoise sash to Trish's waist, untied the strings on each side of her bikini bottom, and then nudged her to lift her hips. He pulled it free. Trish attempted to stop him from taking her bikini bottom off, but he shook his head, and she dropped her hands back to her sides, looking very embarrassed.

As the bikini bottom came away at her groin, there was a long strand of clear thick fluid stretching from the very wet gusset to the pouting lips of her cunt. He held it about fifty millimetres away, not letting the string break, and turned to the three men. "Did I not tell you how wet she gets? And this is from a short walk around the pool. Can you imagine how wet this can get with the right stimulation?"

He put the slip of white cloth in his pocket, "I will give these back to you tonight at dinner, but you are not to wear any lingerie today, you understand?"

Trish stayed silent, so he brushed her mound with his fingers, then reached up and lightly smacked a breast. Trish nodded, and he turned to Dave, "You will enforce, Non!"

 Dave uttered, "Gladly."

Jacques started rubbing along her legs, around her mound, onto her flat stomach, down over her hips to her knees, inside her legs and up again. Each time he did it, he moved her legs wider apart. Rennie and Pierre made similar movements around her neck, breasts, and down over her stomach to the top of her mound.

Rennie sat up and exclaimed, "Quelqu'un vient!" And all three of them sat back, Jacques pulling the cover-all back down to cover Trish's black bush and white bikini line partially.

Dave looked up and saw that there was a couple walking along the path towards them, looking like they were heading to the bar to get a drink. When level with the group, they glanced down but quickly snapped their eyes forward, probably embarrassed seeing Trish so scantily clad amongst all the men. As they swung their heads to the front, Jacques lifted the sash back to Trish's waist and continued his massage. Finally, after four or more caresses, he dipped two fingers into Trish, pulled them out, and stretched a long strand of her juices between his fingers and thumb.

"It is getting wetter." He said to everyone. "But I think we can get this much wetter yet,"

Rennie again uttered, "Quelqu'un vient!" Everyone pulled back again, Jacques covering Trish. She was getting quite agitated and hot, but as she realised people were coming, she became flustered and embarrassed, and her eyes became clear again. She attempted to cover herself, but Rennie held one hand, and Jacques restrained the other.

This time, Dave knew the couple that was approaching. He had noticed them around the resort over the last couple of days. They were an attractive couple, both looked upper class, and everything about them spoke of money, his shirt, her designer beach bag, sunglasses, her bikini, and cover-all. She had nodded to Dave a couple of times when she had caught his eye by the pool.

They stood on top of the wall, pretending to look at the view, but as she glanced over at them, Jacques very deliberately held his hand above Trish's knees, closed two fingers, leaving the two middle fingers pointing straight out, and keeping his eyes on the woman on the wall, he slid them along the inside of Trish's leg, under the cover-all and pushed them deep between her legs. There could be no doubt he had his fingers embedded in her cunt. 

The woman jerked back but did not look aghast; instead, the look that crossed her face was more one of awe, tinged with desire. But her partner did look shocked, and he grabbed her arm and forcefully dragged her away.

Jacques laughed, "She came hoping to see that, but her husband is too full of himself even to realise she wants to look. A weak man, only interested in himself." And he flicked the cover-all up onto Trish's waist and started moving his fingers again.

Rennie and Pierre followed Jacques's lead and resumed working at her nipples, neck, and ears. Dave was getting pretty turned on himself, and he noticed that Henri and Thierry looked rather heated and sported large bulges in their shorts. Alain looked more in control, but Dave noted that he also dropped his hand to his groin and adjusted himself.

 

Dave looked to see where the husband had dragged his wife and was surprised that they had only gotten about twenty paces, to the far side of the grass and she was giving him both barrels, gesticulating wildly at him that he was an idiot.

He returned his attention to what was happening with Trish. When Thierry spoke, "Quelqu'un vient tu vas te faire prendre." Dave looked to see who was coming this time and saw the same lady returning, her husband following very sheepishly behind.

They sat down on the wall, about five feet away. This time Jacques had not bothered to pull the sash down. Trish, by now, realised that 'Quelqu'un vient, meant someone was coming and looked really embarrassed that she had not been covered. She spun around to look at the couple, slamming her legs together on Jacques's hand. She bent back, trying to hide her face behind Rennie, who was leaning forward to resume teasing a nipple.