Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacques looked over to the woman, still slowly stroking his finger between Trish's closed legs. "What is your name?"

"Jacquelyn and my very jealous husband is 'Noel'. I am interested in joining you, but my husband is unhappy." She said.

"Does your husband speak English?"

"Non. Only a few words."

"Good, we are conversing in English so my little Patricia can understand. I am teaching her how her embarrassment can be channelled into the most amazing 'la petite mort'." Jacques looked at Dave, "Climax, but the French expression is much more apt; it means the little death," he explained.

Then he addressed Jacquelyn again, "But there is a price to pay if you want to sit and watch," and slipping Trish's bikini bottom partially from his pocket, he spoke to her again, "Patricia has given me these. You will take yours off, now!"

Jacquelyn interjected, "I would, but Noel would never agree to that," and she rose to leave.

But Jacques let go a stream of French at Noel, and Dave turned to see Noel's reaction, then watched Jacquelyn lift her cover-all to her waist and unfasten the clips on either side of the bikini. She looked around, lifted her hips slightly off the wall, and removed her bikini bottom, moving to place this in her beach bag.

"Non! Hand them to Dave," exclaimed Jacques, "we are all having diner here tonight, and you can retrieve them from him then."

 Jacquelyn didn't hesitate. She moved to hold them out to Dave. But Noel grabbed her arm and tried to pull her up and away. Thierry was up and beside Noel in three strides; bending down to his ear, he half-whispered a lengthy diatribe in French. Before Thierry had finished talking, Noel dropped his hand away from Jacquelyn's arm, and she leaned over and handed her bikini briefs to Dave.

Jacques said something to Thierry, then looked to Dave, "Thierry thinks that as all guests have removed something, Noel should make an equivalent gesture. Dave turned his head back towards Noel and watched as he unzipped himself and released his stiff prick into the air. He then nervously moved close to his wife, took her beach bag and placed it on the other side of him, so he was concealed from anyone who may look over from the pool. He looked scared and bloody miserable and rubbed his shoulder where Thierry had grabbed hold of him.

Jacques looked at his watch again, "Patricia, we need to go. I need you to work yourself to a climax for me, please. I will help." And he took her ankles, lifted them, pushing her knees towards her chest. Rennie and Pierre took an ankle each from him, pulling them up so that her knees squashed into her breasts hard enough to lift her butt from the deck chair.

Jacques spread her apart some more and dipped one finger into her cunt. He pulled it out, covered in her juices, showing it to Henri and Alain on the wall. Thierry dropped the beach bag onto the sand and sat beside Noel. Jacques dipped his fingers in again, stirring them around, withdrawing a scoop of her juices, spread it around her anus, then plunged the finger home. Almost involuntarily, Trish pushed her hips up to meet his finger.

"See, look at the reaction; she is as sensitive here as she is in her cunt. Then, looking over to Henri and Alain, he told them that Dave had fucked her in her arse the night before.

He lowered her ass back onto the deck chair, still thrusting his finger in and out; he assaulted her cunt again with two fingers from the other hand. "Come on, ma Cherrie, let's see you move now. I want to feel your cunt gripping me. Work it on my fingers."

Trish's reaction to this dirty talk was instantaneous, and she drove her hips to meet his every thrust. Rennie and Pierre upped their assault as well, Rennie massaging from her neck down around the side of her tits, leaning in to kiss and nibble on her ears when she arched her head back. Pierre attacked her nipples, flicking them with his fingers before sucking them into his mouth.

Jacques leaned forward, "open your eyes, good now look at my boys," Rennie lifted her a bit more and turned her head to the guys on the wall.

"See the lust in their eyes and their stiff cocks almost bursting out of their pants. They want to fuck this tight little cunt of yours. The embarrassment of being watched and his dirty talk was working. Trish was visibly agitated and straining to gain release.

Jacques was pumping his fingers harder and faster. "Come on. You need to hurry. A group of men are about to head this way from the bar. Do you want them to see you spread like this?"

Dave swung his head away and looked to see who was coming, but there was no one, all a ploy by Jacques, playing with her, edging her on. He did see that Noel had climaxed, he'd shot his seed up the front of his shirt and all over his trousers, And Jacquelyn had two fingers buried deep between her legs. She wasn't moving her hand though, so close to her own 'la petite mort', she was scared to move, wanting to wait for Trish to come.

Trish let out a wail of frustrated anguish at Jacques's revelation about men coming. She tensed and squeezed on Jacques's fingers, trying to get herself a release from this experience that was so intense she felt that her whole body was alive with electric jolts. Then she felt it coming, a massive wave of pleasure. She reached out for Dave's hand and squeezed it hard.

"Yes!" Croaked Jacques, "I feel it coming. The walls of your sheath are rippling and squeezing my fingers; unbelievable, this will be a big one."

He pulled his finger from her arse, took a small thin spatula from his pocket, and held it above his other rapidly thrusting hand. As Trish went rigid and arched her hips high off the chair, he flicked the spatula, with a distinct crack, right on her clitoris. Pierre was waiting for this, and in time with the hit, he pinched hard on both nipples. Dave expected a howl of pain from Trish, but she pushed both hips and chest upwards, searching for more.

Trish arched herself up like this for maybe fifteen seconds, then she relaxed a little, and Dave thought she was coming down; Jacques hammered a couple of hard deep thrusts of his fingers into her cunt, and Alain moved over from the wall, leaned forward and pushed his finger in her arse. Trish thrust her hips up again to try and get more of them in her, and an even bigger spasm took hold, arching her upward. Again smack with the small spatula, and nipples crushed between fingers and thumb.

They did it to her at least six times, and each time the orgasms seemed to be stronger than the last. Finally, she went limp, and as Rennie and Pierre released her, she collapsed back onto her chair.

"Good girl, we must hurry away now; we will see you tonight." And he stood and signalled his guys they must hurry. Jacques moved in front of Jacquelyn and Noel, he ushered them away, also, "Leave them alone, please. They need time alone."

Then he turned to Dave. "I hope you are feeling fit; she is far from finished. You have a hectic morning ahead of you."

Dave moved over and took up Jacques's vacated position on the stool. He took hold of Trish's hand, pulled the cover-all down, so she didn't look completely naked, and stroked her leg to let her know he was there.

She was out of it, so he looked up and watched Jacquelyn and Noel try to walk nonchalantly across the grass towards their room. Noel had grabbed her beach bag and was holding it in front of himself, trying to hide the mess he had made. But he felt sorry for Jacquelyn, the diagonal of her cover-all did not come anywhere near to hiding the fact she had lost her bikini bottom. And because of the sun's angle, a glistening wet smear showed clearly down her legs. He hoped for her sake; not everyone was paying attention as they passed the Day Restaurant.

After five minutes, Trish looked up at him, "God, I need you. If you don't return with me to the Bure now, I will ask you to fuck me here."

"Fuck!" Thought Dave, what has he done to you? He went to lift her and realised that, like Jacquelyn's, the cover-all would not hide the fact that she was naked under it. Her almost luminescent white bikini line was like a spotlight on her nakedness. They had to walk at least thirty paces to the bridge, in front of a busy pool and bar.

He looked in her beach bag and saw that her towel from the day before was still there. He stood her up and wrapped the towel around her waist. She asked for his shirt, and she slipped it on when he handed it to her. But he had learned plenty in the last half hour and stopped her from buttoning the shirt. Looking from the side, she looked semi-decent, but from directly in front, both her beautiful globes pushed the shirt front wide apart. Walking her along to the bridge, he noticed that her steps made her breasts swing free, exposing them to anyone who glanced their way. Trish was unconcerned; she just needed to get to their room.

He opened the door of the Bure and ushered her inside. As he moved to shut the door, though, Trish whispered, "Take me now. I need you."

 

So he swung the door back wide open, dropped his shorts moved her up against the open door, lifted her leg, and slid himself home. He looked left and right along the walkway and was almost disappointed to see no one around. He fucked her hard, and she encouraged him loudly, to fuck her harder. He came fast, so pent up with the spectacle he had witnessed.

But a first for him, he hardly softened and so kept thrusting. Trish had several minor spasms but kept demanding more. In days gone past, he would have pulled out. But that morning, he kept thrusting until finally, she had another much nigger orgasm, and collapsed into his arms. His legs were shaking, and it took all his strength to hold them both from collapsing to the floor.

Finally, he closed the door and helped her over to the settee. They sat quietly, both trying to regain some strength. Trish looked at him, "I still have small climaxes running through my body. I want a shower, but I hope you will make love to me again when I regain some strength. I'm so horny. What have they done to me?"

"Come on," said Dave, lifting her up and carrying her across the lounge, out onto their private deck above the water. He stood her up and un-knotted the cover-all, letting it slip to the deck, then slid his shirt from her shoulders and walked her down the steps into the sea.

The lukewarm water felt cold; they were both so hot. Dave pulled her to him, holding onto the steps with one hand. Trish swung her arms around his neck, and after a while, when they had cooled down, she lifted her legs and wrapped them behind his butt. They stayed like this for quite a while until she started rubbing her mound against him. And after another period, Dave felt himself getting hard again.

Trish feeling his hardness grow, lowered herself to a position where her cunt could slide along his shaft. Then they both felt the need again, and she pulled herself up onto his neck as he positioned himself, and she lowered herself onto his now very erect prick. Dave didn't move at all; he let Trish move at her own pace, and finally, when she was moaning and jerking herself to another orgasm, he took her hard with short jerks of his hips, and they climaxed again, almost in unison.

People on the shore probably saw them enter and exit the water, and it couldn't have taken much imagination to figure out what they had just done. But he didn't care.

They moved inside and sat on the sofa, he had made her a cup of soup, which sounded stupid, but they always brought some with them on holiday. You never knew when you would not want to go out, etc. Trish needed the energy, and neither was ready to go out and face other guests.

She cuddled against him and thought aloud, "I have no idea how many orgasms I have had this morning." Then looking up at Dave, "That one on the deck chair was the most powerful experience I've ever had. Was it good for you?"

Dave paused, then answered, "the best for me, too, I have many questions, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to handle all the answers. So if it's okay with you, I'd like to leave that discussion for another day."

Dave was quiet for a bit, then, "do you want to check out? I can get us a place in Papeete for the last two nights. That's if you have had enough?"

Trish snapped her head around, "Do you want to leave? You know we both have to be totally happy to continue. The second one of us has doubts; we agreed we would stop."

Dave didn't hesitate, "I'm happy if you want to stay; it's just that you had taken a lot of punishment last night and this morning. And it looks like there will be three new guys joining us tonight. I don't see how you can take anymore."

"I'll be okay. I just need some time out for a few hours. Also, I want us to be there to look after that lady. Did I hear right that Jacques has told her to join us? I don't think she knows what she is getting herself into."

"Yes, I was a bit concerned about her. That husband is a bit of a trendy wimp. I don't think he will handle any lewd behaviour well. Also, I don't like that Thierry guy. He's a sadistic-looking little bastard. I feel he's keen on debasing her before her husband."

They got up and lay on the bed, with Trish cuddled tightly up against Dave, and within minutes had both dozed off. A light knock on the door woke them half an hour later. Trish sat up, "Jesus, that can't be Jacques arrived back. I'm not ready for any more excitement yet."

 

She lay back and pulled the bed cover over her as Dave slipped off the bed. He pulled on his beach shorts and moved towards the bedroom door. Then, turning back and looking very determined, he said, "I'll send him away. I can't take any more of this now, either."

 

To be continued...