Catering Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation continued for quite a while longer until Madison let out a big yawn and crawled into Whit's lap.

"What? No mommy snuggles?" I made a fake pout.

"Nope, I want a Miss Whitney snuggle."

Whit looked at me and stuck her tongue out at me, followed by a wry smile.

"See honey, you look good with a little one in your lap. You know, there are ways to get one of your own." Mrs. Mitchell was now snickering at her daughter.

"Mother! Ugh, you're incorrigible." Whit looked over at me and smiled. "Although, I think I will keep these two cuties around me, if that's okay with them."

Madi, still in her lap clutching to both Nani and Anna, nodded her head in agreement.

"Well," I said, "I think we'd best get going. Otherwise, this one is going to have a meltdown soon." With that, we started to make our way towards the door. As we were putting our coats on, Mrs. Mitchell touched my arm.

"Thanks for coming tonight, Jennifer, and for bringing Madison. She's a great young lady. I had forgotten what Christmas is like here with children around. This place is meant to have children running all over the place this time of year. It brings back so many memories from when I was a little girl. And Madison, take good care of those dolls ok?" Her smile this time was friendlier. "Whitney, the Island house is still available to you and your friends on New Year's. We're not going up."

"Thanks, I'll let you know if we want to use it." Giving her a bit of a side eye, I got a little head nod back, and she mouthed "okay" to me.

"So, what's the deal with the islands?" I said, as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Mom and Dad have a place up on Friday Harbor and we can use it if we like. I had planned on going up with Molly, but that was before I met you. We can go up if you like. Maybe get the boat out and take a little cruise."

"I don't want to impinge on your time with your friend, Whit."

"Well, I think things are going well with her and Dylan, so I think she'd be fine not coming. Then again, maybe both of them would like to come up. The place is big enough."

"Sounds like a fun idea."

We got back to Whit's place, and as I expected, Madison didn't last long. We actually had to work to keep her awake until her normal bedtime. When that time came, she was out quick.

"And now the Mommy can relax!" exclaimed Whit as I came downstairs from tucking her in. A glass of wine was waiting for me, as was a comfy spot on the couch next to my sexy brunette.

Curling up next to her, I got a big whiff of lavender, which was quickly becoming a passport to my happy place. I closed my eyes as a finger began to trace over my body. The light touch through my shirt, that contrast of pressure in a tight defined space and then nothingness, was simply amazing. If she kept this up, I was going to drag her to the bedroom.

I set my wine glass on the coffee table and looked at her with the most expectant eyes I could. Those big brown eyes locked on mine, holding me motionless. I was about to take charge when she caved in first.

"Fuck, Jenn, I have to get you upstairs, now!"

"'Fuck Jenn', I like the sounds of that." I snickered as I followed her sashaying hips up the stairs.

Shucking our clothes as fast as we could, we slid under the covers and snuggled up to each other. Now there was nothing between her hands and my skin, and the sensations were amazing. Soon it was not just her hands roaming my body, but lips as well.

I closed my eyes and let Whitney have her way with me. My legs were parted, and hands began to caress my inner thighs. Periodically, a finger would graze the hair on my pussy. My arousal began to become more noticeable, and this seemed to spur her on.

Now her hand was gently pressing against my mound, and the pleasure radiated from it.

"Whitney, this feels so good."

"Relax, enjoy, and let it wash over you, babe," she whispered in my ear. A finger slipped inside me and began to explore. I could tell she was looking for my mythical, sensitive spot. I shook my head from side to side.

"No, you want me to stop?"

"No, keep going. I'm sorry but you're not hitting anything special... But don't take that the wrong way, as I've never found it either. Maybe your and my fingers are not quite long enough?"

Whit gave me a demon possessed look and slid herself fully between my legs. The feel of her hair brushing my thighs as her lips danced on my nub heightened the sensations she was giving me. I felt wonderful, loved, and cherished. But it was just a long tease, nothing more was coming. She kept trying, to no avail. Dejected, she stopped after a while, frustration plastered on her face.

"Well, this is disappointing, I've never not been able to give a woman an orgasm before."

I didn't mean to, but I started to giggle. She sounded like a man. I thought about how she was brought up, her competitiveness and her being so goal oriented, her reaction wasn't surprising.

"It's okay, I appreciate your effort. But I do enjoy what you do to me. I feel so relaxed? No, that is not the right word, connected maybe? Close? Whatever it is, I like it. It's special, 'cos I'm with you. And I know that you care for me."

I pulled Whit close, kissed her, holding her in my arms. The feel of her bare skin against mine sent tingles throughout my body. I felt so close to her. However, at the same time, doubts began to creep into my mind. Doubts about my orientation. Was that what the problem was? Was it me? Was I not like her and needed a dick?

I also recalled reading somewhere that after giving birth, some women are not able to, or at least were severely limited in their ability to, have an orgasm. Realizing I could obsess about this all night, I pushed it into the corner of my brain and returned my focus to Whitney.

It was now my turn to run my hands over her body. They found their way to her ample hips and ass. Subconsciously, my hands began to control her hips, and she began to grind on me. Realizing I could help her more, I raised my knee and bent my leg to provide her with better contact. Soon she was bucking against my thigh, and I could hear a change in her breathing.

"Yes!" Whit sure was vocal, and it made me feel good as I continued to help her reach her bliss. When she was done, quite a bit later, Whit rolled off and began to catch her breath. "That was m-m-m m-m-m good."

I stroked her hair and took her in. It felt good to make her happy. Her hand reached up to my face and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"We'll get you there Jenn, and when we do, you're going to love it."

I debated saying that it would be okay if I never did, but I held my tongue. Instead, the last thing I remember before falling asleep was her warm breasts pressed into my back while she spooned me, and the feelings of love washing away any doubts about us, about me.

_\|/_

Whitney

I texted Jenn that I was on my way to pick her and Madi up. It was Friday, New Year's Eve, and we were headed to the islands. Molly and Dylan had agreed to join us and would meet us at the ferry terminal. We loaded Jenn and Madi's bags in the back of the Jeep, including one filled with books and stuff to keep Madi occupied.

All three of us bipped and bopped to some tunes on the two-hour drive north to Anacortes. We were listening to a playlist I had found on Spotify of a cover band from Virginia. They were tight, and I especially liked it when a couple of the female vocalists sang I'm Feeling You to each other. Jenn and I looked at each other and the both of us could feel the connection between us. I reached over and grabbed her hand and held it all the way to the ferry dock.

Molly texted that they had parked their car in a lot and were in the terminal. They would walk on, and meet us by the ferry snack bar. Since getting one of the limited car slots on the ferry is difficult, we had previously agreed that we would all pack into my Jeep for the couple mile drive from the ferry terminal on the island to my parents' place. My parents had built a nice place, almost 5,000 square feet, overlooking Haro Strait and across the border into Victoria British Columbia.

Finally, we maneuvered ourselves onto the ferry and parked my Jeep. Molls and Dylan were waiting for us, and we found a window booth to enjoy the ride. Madison was excited about her first trip on a boat. She was plastered to the window, watching the ferry navigate through the small islands on their way to Friday Harbor.

"Mommy, look!" She pointed out the window as the ferry passed a pod of orcas. We could see a handful of fins breaking the surface as the whales came up for air.

I held Jenn's hand and realized that I was growing rather attached to this woman and her little girl. I hadn't said it yet, but the thought of telling her that I loved her was moving out from the periphery and looking to take center stage.

Feeling as complete as I did in this moment, I dreaded that if something were to happen between us now to break us apart, I'd be twice the wreck I'd been after my big breakup. For as long as I'd been with Heather, I don't think I'd ever felt as connected to her as I did with Jennifer now. Maybe it was my biological clock ticking, or the fact that I was going to turn thirty this year, but my mind kept wandering over to the idea of making Jenn and Madi my family.

Of course, I had no idea if that was something Jenn was interested in. So far, it was an unspoken desire on my part. I noticed that Dylan was crouched next to Madi, pointing out something to her, when I heard a voice snapping my attention back.

"Earth to Whit, come in Whit. Hello, is space cadet Whitney Mitchell there?" I glanced over to Molls, who was smiling at me.

"Oh hi, sorry, kinda got lost in thought there."

"He he, I can see that. Did those thoughts have something to do with that blonde in your arms?"

Jenn picked up on Molls' playful tone and stuck her tongue out at her. "She'd better be thinking about me, if she knows what's good for her."

There were those slate-blue eyes looking at me and I could feel the floodgates start to open down below. I might have to change my panties when we got to the house.

"Well Jennifer," my bestie said, "when she gets lost in thought like that, it's often a good sign."

I was about to come up with a witty retort when the ferry captain came on the PA and said it was time for us to get to our vehicles and prepare to disembark. Good thing it was a short drive to the house, as it was a very cozy ride the couple of miles there in the Jeep with the extra adults and baggage.

Pulling up to the house a short while later, we were greeted by the delivery guy from the local market, dropping off a box of groceries I had ordered before we left.

"Dang, I always forget this place is bigger than it looks," exclaimed Molly as we entered. From the driveway it appears to be a single-story ranch house, but since the ground slopes away, there's a whole second floor underneath that walks out onto the ground and all of it overlooks the water.

"Molly, you and Dylan can have the master suite down the hall that way, we'll take a couple rooms downstairs." Dylan had a mischievous grin on his face as the two of them headed down the hall.

The three of us headed downstairs, and while I put a few of Jenn and my things away in the junior suite Jenn got the munchkin all squared away in her room.

"Miss Whitney, I just saw orcas out my window." Madi came bounding in, closely followed by Jenn.

"Cool Madi, later we can look for them with the telescope in the great room upstairs. There are also a bunch of my old games you can play up there." I walked behind Jenn and began to give her a shoulder rub. "You okay? You look a little tense?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just trying to adjust."

"Overwhelmed?"

"No... well, maybe, a little." I could feel her shoulder droop a bit as she let out a sigh. "Back home, you were doing well if you had a doublewide that was less than ten years old. This"—she waved out the window as we could see a cargo ship sailing off in the distance—"is on a whole different level. I feel like a fish out of water."

"Are you going to be okay? This is sort of who I am."

"As long as you're here, I'll be okay." Arms wrapped around my neck and she pulled me down for a kiss. I pulled her close and was starting a little tongue action when I heard something else.

"Mommy, now you're kissing Miss Whitney." I let Jenn go and looked at the munchkin.

"Yes, she did, and now I'm going to tickle you!" I started to wiggle my fingers at her.

"EEK!" And she took off running up the stairs. I sprinted after her, kicking off my heels so I could run barefoot through the house. She sprinted around the sofa a few times as we played a game of chase until I finally caught her.

"Got ya munchkin." Madi giggled as I scooped her up and gave her a hug. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a big smile on Jenn's face, watching us. Holding my little friend in my arms, I brushed a wisp of hair from her eyes. "You know kiddo, I really like your mommy. Like I like her a lot. And if it is okay with you, I want to keep kissing her. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, you make my mommy happy. And I like a happy mommy."

"Good, 'cos I plan on keeping her happy."

We went over to the big picture window and I showed her how to use the telescope. Jenn brought a chair over for her to stand on and look out. I pointed out where Canada was and some of the different types of ships.

"Oh Whitney, there's a tugboat out there, is that one of yours?"

"Is it blue with green letters?"

"Yes."

"Then yup." I grabbed a pair of binoculars and looked at it. "It's the Whitney Endeavor."

"Did they name it after you?" a little voice squeaked.

"No, my uncle's last name is Whitney. It's the family name."

I left Jenn and Madi to watch the boats while I went to the kitchen to put the food away. My head was in the fridge when I heard footsteps coming in. Popping my head up, I started to laugh at Molls.

"Walking a little bowlegged I see. Is he that good?"

"The best. I owe you one. These last couple of weeks with Dylan have been great."

"I thought the two of you would do well together."

"How are things with Jennifer?"

"Good, we got past that rough spot, and my mom was a bit rough on her at first, but I think we are through that."

"How is it working dating a single mom?"

"Well, we try to be mindful of little eyes and keep the PDA down around her. She's caught us kissing a few times. But either they come over to my place, or I've gone to their place, every night for dinner. Most nights it's like we're an old married couple and simply hang out. Read, snuggle, watch some Netflix. We really only get to adult time when they spend a weekend over. It's hard, but it's what you got to do. I need to take her on a proper date, though. But if you had told me, a month ago, I'd need to find a sitter so I could go on a date, I would have looked at you funny."

"Sitter?" Jenn walked in with a funny look on her face. Standing next to me, she leaned against the island, and did that hair tuck behind her ear thingy again.

"Fuck, do you know how hot that little move is, babe?"

"Huh? Move? What move?"

"She means how you tuck your hair behind your ear," Molls chimed in. "Crap, I'm straight and I noticed it, girl."

"Is that all it takes to turn you on, Whit?" Jenn looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. This time she exaggerated the move.

"Not when you do it like that, silly. It has to be the subconscious version. First time I saw you do it, it gave me butterflies." I reached over and tucked a wisp of hair behind her ear and then let my finger trail down her back. I could see her arch her back a bit at the sensation, so I continued down and then gave her tight ass a squeeze.

"Whitney!"

"You liked that, didn't you?" I teased.

Molly snickered.

"Don't do that with other people around," she hissed. "You embarrass me, even if it is your best friend. I'm not used to being on the receiving end of PDA. So just don't do it, please?"

"Don't do what?" Dylan asked, entering the room. He put his arm around Molls and kissed her.

"Whit copped a feel and embarrassed Jenn."

"Oh, like this?" He reached over and squeezed my bestie's tush. Molls gave him a playful slap.

"Yeah, like that, you turkey. Careful, there's a wee one in the room next door Mister."

"Yeah, she is showing her dolls how to look through the telescope. You got a cute kid there, Jennifer."

"Thanks, I think I'll keep her." She smiled. "So Whit, what's the plan?"

"I figure we'll lounge around, maybe play some games. I got burgers for dinner tonight that we can grill up." She pointed to the indoor grill built into the large stove. "And then after Madi goes down we can hit the hot tub. I'll open up the liquor cabinet and we can enjoy ourselves. It will be fun. Many of the neighbors will light off fireworks and you can see them all around the water."

"Three women in a hot tub." Dylan gave Molls a wink.

"And you're only going to get lucky with one of them, Mister. The other two are off limits. You're mine. Did I tell you I'm possessive? Mine, mine, and mine." The last one in the sequence, she reached between his legs and gave a bit of a squeeze.

"Yup," he said in a slightly fake, slightly real, high squeaky voice. "All yours!" We all had a good laugh at his expense and headed out to the great room. Jenn started to show Madi the various games and soon Dylan joined in, and the three of them started to play Chutes and Ladders. Molls and I watched from the sofa on the far side of the room.

"Well, someone is trying to show he plays well with small children."

"He didn't need to show me, but it's a nice confirmation."

"Sounds like someone else is smitten."

"Well beyond that. It's too early yet, but I have a feeling that someday he is going to put a ring on my finger."

"You want that?"

"Yes."

I think it was the dreamy look in her eyes, one that I had never seen before in the years that I had known her, that told me her single days were about over.

"What about you, Whit? I see how you look at her."

"Too early, but I could see it happening. Someday."

We all hung out for the afternoon. I broke out a bottle of wine and the ladies (the adult ones, that is) kicked back while Dylan cracked a beer open. Good thing Molls told me what he likes, so I had a suitcase of Molson for him. I even made Madi feel like a big girl with some cranberry juice in a plastic wine glass.

Dinner time rolled around and as I let Dylan work the grill (got to feed that male ego, I know how this works) I pulled out a big bag of baby carrots and a bottle of ranch. Madi started to do a little Snoopy dance.

"Auurgh! Whit, you're corrupting my daughter again." She groaned as Madi popped a carrot covered with the creamy white goodness into her mouth.

"Nothing but the best, my friend."

After dinner, we all played a game of Apples to Apples. Of course, the one who is just learning to read, and doesn't know what most of the words mean, beat us all. We decided to call it quits when, near her bedtime, she let out a big yawn and crawled into my lap.

"Awe Whit, you look so motherly," Molls teased. I gave her the look to shut her up, but I secretly liked that she said it. I think I saw a smile on Jenn's face. She asked if Madi was ready to get her jammies on and to my surprise she requested that I help her tonight. I got her all ready and tucked in with Anna and Nani, and we read The Very Hungry Caterpillar together. It was one of my favs as a little girl and one of Madi's as well. I think she was asleep before I closed her door.

Standing just outside the door was a sexy blonde mommy who planted a big kiss on my lips. "You're going to be a great mommy someday yourself. If you want to be, that is." I could see her mentally backpedaling, worried that she might have gone too far.