Catering Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay. Yeah, someday I do. And yes, the thought of becoming her second mama has crossed my mind. And so has having more, with you. Maybe. I don't think we're ready for that now but, yeah, my mind has gone there."

"Good, so have I. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. And yes, that's a conversation for later."

"Well, until then, I want to see you in a bikini."

"Um, I only have a one-piece." Jenn said shyly.

"No, I think there are two bikinis on the bed." I had snuck a few peaks at her bralettes and picked her up one this week while she worked. She looked at me, surprised. It was a modest one, and one I had been dying all week to see her in.

She picked up the black top and then looked at the red top next to it. "Well, the red one ain't for me, that is for sure. And you didn't need to get me anything, Whit."

"Who says that black one is for you? Yes, it is for you to wear, but sometimes the bikini is not for the one wearing it but for the one looking at the wearer. Just like this red one is really for you."

"Well, if you put it that way, I like what you got for me."

"That is not all I got for you. Look in the drawer next to the bed."

She went and opened the drawer by the nightstand. "Whitney Mitchell! What the hell is this?" She was holding up the red phallus and harness I had ordered.

"I thought we could try this tonight to ring in the new year."

Jenn held it up and inspected it.

I wrapped my arms around her, and the whiff of cucumber settled my nerves some. I had found it difficult to look at the various dildos when I was shopping for them, and even now it was a bit of a challenge for me to look at it, though the abstract color made it a bit more palatable. I had sworn off anything like this years ago, but I was trying to overcome that fear for my girl. I spun her around in my arms so we were face to face.

"Babe." My voice was soft and tender. "I want you to enjoy what I enjoy. You give me such great pleasure that it is important to me to give it back to you. I thought, maybe we could try this, to see if you need penetration and not just stimulation."

She gave me a small kiss and caressed my face with her free hand. "Thank you, you're amazing. Yes, we can give this a try, but I'm happy just being with you. It's not about the destination but the journey."

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, then I couldn't take it any longer and pressed my lips to hers. I could feel the floodgates open between my legs. Eventually, we broke our embrace and got changed. It took a lot of willpower on my part not to tackle her right then and there and have my way with her.

Molly and Dylan were already in the hot tub, and the lights on the deck were lit. We could see out into the water and watch the lights of the ships pass. Occasionally, an early firework would go off. It was cold on the deck, but I fired up a couple of propane patio heaters to help out.

I was about to climb in when Molls caught my attention.

"Ahem, you promised you would open the liquor cabinet. Aren't you going to take orders first?"

"Fine, I'll get them this time, but next round you're getting out and playing fetch."

"Well, you know how I like my Cosmo."

"Wine for you, Jenn?"

She nodded.

"And for you, hockey boy?"

"Well, since that IS Canada over there, gimme a Molson, eh?"

"Hoser." Except that wasn't me spouting off but the girl in the cute black bikini. Everyone looked at her.

"Take off, eh! I grew up a few miles from the Canadian border. We got better reception from CBC than CBS."

The three of them were still cracking up when I returned with the drinks. For the next few hours, we all laughed and drank and had a rockin fun time. We would slip out and sit on the edge for a bit when one of us got too hot, but the cold of the evening kept pushing us back into the tub. Dylan got into storytelling mode and it was fun watching Molly totally captivated by him. I nudged Jenn, and we both had a little giggle.

"What are you two laughing at?"

"You Molly. I've never seen you this taken with a man before."

The look on my best friend's face was priceless. "Well, look at this fine hunk of manliness. What is there not to love?"

"Well, he is cute Molly, but some of us prefer the softer side of life." Listening to Jenn say that made me happy. I still wasn't sure if she considered herself a lesbian yet. For me, this had been crystal clear since I was a teen when it clicked in my brain who I was, but for Jenn it was still new.

Fireworks started to go off, and I glanced inside the house in time to hear the tall case clock begin to chime midnight. Jenn and I made eye contact quickly, followed by lip contact.

"Happy New Year, babe," I softly spoke to her. At that moment, my world consisted of her and me. Everything else was blocked out. I leaned back in for another kiss.

"Don't you two think you should get a room?" Molly quipped.

"Yeah, Whit, don't you think you should take me to our room?" Those slate-blues were looking expectantly at me and, although I think she did it on purpose this time, she did that hair tuck thing again while climbing out of the tub. I was right behind her.

"You two can shut things down, right? I've got to take this woman to bed, now!" I barely let her towel off when I was pulling her down to our room. But I didn't have to try hard, Jenn was eager as well.

We were both naked seconds after the door closed. I feasted my eyes on her naked form. Jenn's nipples were fully erect, they stood tall and proud. Her wet pubic hair made cute little curls covering her pussy. Collapsing onto the bed, I pulled the covers over us to let our naked bodies warm us.

I ran my fingers through her hair. No words were spoken, but our eyes were communicating our intense passion for each other. Our hands were all over each other, and it felt glorious. Soon we were both playing with each other's pussy. Jenn was getting to know my body and what spots she needed to hit to satisfy me. And she did, twice.

Wanting to make her feel as good as I did, I reached into the drawer and began to put on the harness. My hands started to shake as I looked at the red phallus. I was well beyond my comfort zone. You can do this, girl, I thought to myself. A pair of slate-blue eyes followed my every move.

It was weird for me to have a cock sticking out from me. Years ago, Heather and I tried one of these, but the sight of one, let alone the thought of it going on or in me, gave me the heebie jeebies. However, tonight was not about me but about making my lover feel good. I did, though, turn on the bullet hiding in a pouch of the harness so I would feel something as well. I swallowed my anxiety as I poured some lube on it and rubbed it around.

Jenn had positioned herself on her back with a pillow underneath her bum. Her inner lips were fully engorged and opened a bit, inviting me in. She looked at me and must have seen the hesitation on my face.

"Is this okay with you? You seem as nervous as I feel."

I swallowed. "Yeah, it's weird. But I want to try this with you. I hope it will make you feel good all over. Like you make me feel."

"Ok, ready when you are. Just go slow please."

I could see the nervous anticipation on her face. "Of course. If it is too much, let me know and we can stop or change positions."

I got a nod back.

Rubbing the tip around her lips, I gently pushed about an inch in. Jenn arched her back and then relaxed as she grew accustomed to the penetration. I was going to hold it there longer when hands grasped my hips and attempted to pull me in.

I resisted the urge to plunge the whole thing in quickly. Instead, I went slow and continued to let her adjust to the feeling of having something inside her. She didn't have me stop and kept pulling me until the whole thing was in her, which was different for me as well.

"Fuck! Oh wow!" Jenn moaned.

Our eyes locked, and the depth of passion I saw was enormous. Her hands held me in place for a moment as she took me in. Our naked bodies were fully intertwined now. Face to face and breast to breast. The only thing between us was the harness holding our new red friend to me.

"Fuck me."

Slowly I began to thrust my hips and I could feel the bullet begin to tickle my clit. To keep myself from coming too quickly, I focused my attention on Jenn. She had closed her eyes, soaking in the experience.

Slipping my hand under her neck and cradling her as I pumped my hips, the connection of our naked bodies together was the most intense feeling I had ever had. Our breasts pressed together, sliding around between us as I thrust the dildo into her.

We were one, completely connected to each other. Jenn would close her eyes and feed off the connection for a moment and then open them again and smile at me. Her hands roamed all over me and numerous times I felt shivers down to my toes as her nails gently scratched me. Her hand, the connection we had going, and the gentle vibrations of the bullet in my harness overcame my ability to focus on her.

"Y-E-S! JENN!" I think Skipper might have heard me back at my house.

My body collapsed on top of hers, and she held me as we both recovered.

"Thank you." Jenn smiled at me. There were those dimples again, I don't think I will ever get enough of them.

"That was way more intense than I ever imagined."

"I think that was the best sex I've ever had," I replied.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Do you want me to keep going? Change things up a bit?"

"No, I'm getting a bit sore. Not used to this. But this was... special." I felt her finger trace idly around my chest. "I definitely want to do this again with you."

_\|/_

The first rays of sun poured through the window of our room. I had slept the sleep of the satiated lover. I stretched out and realized I was alone in the bed. After taking care of the morning necessities, I slipped into some comfy flannel pants and a tank top and made my way upstairs. Jenn was snuggled on the couch with a pint-sized mop of blond hair sticking out of the blanket, covering them both. I think she had fallen back asleep while Madi was watching Elmo and Big Bird.

The smell of coffee from the kitchen pulled me in that direction.

"Well, good morning. Did you get enough sleep last night?" Molls had quite a grin on her face.

"Oh, it was good," I said demurely.

"That is the understatement of the new year. Shit Whit, I knew you were vocal, I've heard you before. But last night, wow! And clear across the house."

"Um...." I held my fingers over my lips with a pursed smile.

"Well, I'm glad you and Jennifer had a good time."

I just smiled and giggled a bit. Then I began to formulate thoughts that have been swirling around in my head but had not yet been vocalized.

"Molly, I've fallen for her hard. And not because that was the best sex of my life. That was probably what caused it to be the best sex of my life. I can't describe it. I just want to be with her. Care for her, love her. And the munchkin too."

"Have you told her?"

"Not in so many words."

"You should. Have you used the 'L' word yet?"

"No, but I think that is coming soon. Have you and Dylan said that yet?"

"Yeah, he told me on Christmas. We were at his parents' place." She sighed and got a dreamy look on her face. "Yeah, it was good."

"What was good?" Dylan asked, walking into the room.

"Christmas with you?" Molls patted his cheek.

"Yeah, that was good. Somehow I thought you were going to say something else."

Just then, Jenn walked in.

"Nah, I wouldn't embarrass my new friend here with how jealous I was of her getting banged into the wee hours of the morning."

Jenn's face went a deep shade of red. I put my arms around her and gave her a kiss. And not just some peck on the cheek type of kiss, but a sweep-her-off-her-feet-and-take-her-breath-away type of kiss.

"Well now," Dylan said. "I guess you two really did have a good time last night."

"Um, someone introduced me to a friend last night." She gave me a small peck on the cheek. When we both looked back at Molly she had a confused look on her face. In response, Jenn held her hands up indicating the size of Red, then made a finger going into a hole gesture.

The expression on Molly's face was priceless. She regained her composure and began to look around.

"Don't worry, she is glued to Big Bird right now," Jenn said, shaking her thumb at the other room.

"Whew, and your wee one never woke up?"

"Madison will sleep through just about anything. When we were in the shelter, it was next door to a fire station. Not once did the sirens ever wake her up."

As Dylan walked across the kitchen to refill his coffee, Molls leaned into Jenn and whispered, "So, er, you actually got her to use a toy with you?"

"Her idea. And it was great."

"Whitney, you amaze me girl. I thought you had sworn off anything like that."

"Well, anything for my special girl," I said, giving her a squeeze. "But thank goodness for online ordering and overnight delivery. I don't think I could have gone into a store and gotten something."

Jenn turned beet red again, her eyes darting around the room. She looked back at me and asked, "So what is the plan today?"

"Well, we could go out on the boat. It's sunny and we can stay in the main cabin area so we wouldn't be cold. Maybe we could see some whales or just go for a ride. I called the marina earlier this week to make sure she was out of storage and in the water and ready for us if we wanted it."

Everyone liked the idea, and we all got ready. It didn't take long at the marina to get in and cast off. We made Dylan carry the cooler with drinks and snacks and show us all his He-Man muscles. I navigated the fifty-foot trawler out of the marina and into the channel. It was second nature to me. I had learned my seaman's skills as a little girl with my Grandpa Whitney and spent many a summer with either my parents or grandparents on the water. Not surprising, really, for a maritime family like ours.

"Miss Whitney?" A cute little munchkin was looking at me as I took us around a buoy and into the main sea lane.

"What is it, sweetie?"

"I saw this boat is the Miss Whitney. Is this one named for you?"

"Yes, Madi. My dad named this boat after me."

"See Mommy, I told you."

I looked at Jenn. Fuck, she did that hair tuck again. Was she trying to get me going again? Probably not, but it had that effect. I looked at her. "Grab your coat and hat. Let's go topside for a bit." We went up the ladder and I switched the navigation controls to the flybridge.

"Nice view, Whit."

"Yeah, are you having fun? Not too overwhelming?"

"I'm trying. Being with you here makes me feel all warm inside."

"Good. So, um, I wanted to let you know something." I took her and looked her in the eyes. "You know you mean a lot to me, right?"

She nodded.

"And that I enjoy being with you, and Miss Madison. But especially you, Jenn. I can't imagine life without you now."

"Me either."

Ugh, why is this so hard to say? There was an expectant look on her face. Okay Whit, time to go all in. "Jenn, Jennifer, what I mean to say is that I love you." There, I said it. Now it was my turn to look at her.

Blank, that was the look on her face. Oh shit, had I gone too far? I began to gird myself for rejection. Then she smiled.

"Wow, no one's said that to me before. Well, no one who wasn't family let's put it that way. Whitney Mitchell, you just made me one happy woman. I've been feeling the same way for a while now. I didn't know how to say it. I love you too."

Jenn embraced me, and the world faded away. That is until I heard my name on the radio. Like all good sailors, channel sixteen was always on and in the background. With a little experience, you get to know when you can let it fade into your mental background and when you should pay attention.

"Whitney Constellation hailing the Miss Whitney on sixteen, over."

I grabbed the mic. "Miss Whitney on sixteen go ahead Constellation."

"Switch to channel twenty-eight Miss Whitney, Whitney Constellation switching to twenty-eight, over."

"Miss Whitney switching to twenty-eight, over." I turned the dial on the radio as directed.

"Miss Whitney now on twenty-eight. How are you, Constellation?" We could see the tug behind us. A hand waved from the bridge of the tug.

"Miss Whitney, please, if you don't mind, quit snogging the help and pay attention to your boating?"

"But she is so cute, Captain Eriksen, I can't help myself. And she is more than the hired help, thank you very much."

"I can see that. Nice to see you out here, Whitney and Jennifer. Enjoy the nice day. And Whitney, be nice to her. Otherwise Mrs. E. is not going to be happy with you."

"Hah! Thanks, hope you all are doing well."

"You do the same. Whitney Constellation switching to sixteen, over."

"Miss Whitney back to sixteen, out."

I looked back at Jenn and bit my lip. We both looked like little schoolgirls caught by the principal. I started to pay a bit more attention. We were fine, but yeah, drifting a bit out of the channel.

We motored around for a while until we both got cold and headed back down to the main cabin. We walked in and Molly gave me a look.

"You're so busted, Whit. 'Snogging the help' huh?"

"You heard that?"

"Oh yeah." Both Molly and Dylan were snickering at me.

"What's snogging, Mommy?"

Jenn was about to respond when I lifted the munchkin into my arms. "Kissing, little one. I got caught kissing your mommy. Again. And do you know why? Cause I love her, that's why."

Madi gave me a big smile.

"And you know what else, munchkin? I love you too. Is that okay with you?"

She nodded her head quite enthusiastically, and her toothy grin covered her face.

We continued our sail for a few more hours. We never did see any orcas, but we still had fun just puttering around. That evening, instead of cooking, we went to the yacht club for dinner. Madison looked at my plate and frowned in disgust at the steamed broccoli I was served with my meal. I assured her it was ok, and she returned to her chicken strips and fries with a large side of ranch dressing.

At the end of the meal, I ordered a bottle of Champagne for us. Madi was feeling left out until she saw the flute of sparkling apple juice just for her. We toasted to new love and had a lovely evening. As the adults retired that evening (long after the munchkin did, of course) I flipped Molly a couple packets of ear plugs. "Just in case you need them," I joked. I hope they used them.

_\|/_

I was determined to establish some good habits as I started my new job. My alarm went off way too early, and after splashing a little water on my face, I laced up my runners and hit the pavement. Running had started out for me as a way to spend more time with my ex. She had been on the Track and Cross-Country teams in college and was one of those psychos who even ran in the snow. I was a little more of a fair-weather runner now. Maybe that was why I failed to complete the Seattle Marathon last year, collapsing at mile nineteen. Then again, I didn't have any purpose for my running last fall.

The January morning was cold, wet, and still dark, so I had my reflective running coat on. The streets were starting the Monday morning hustle and bustle. The last time I hit the pavement, I had spotted Jenn in the park.

So much has happened since then. I've fallen hard for her; it is rare that my thoughts don't wander in her direction. Jennifer is so different from Heather. It took her leaving me for me to see how selfish Heather was. Not that I don't have my moments. That is what happens when you're an only child in a well-off family, I guess.