All Comments on 'Catering Girl Ch. 06'

by GinnyPPC

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
quitewronglyquitewronglyover 2 years ago

Well I'm on the edge of my seat now. And thank you for writing Seattle well. :)

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 2 years ago
Such a good story!

I'm thoroughly enjoying it, even when you tug at the old heartstrings. Of course, even romance needs drama and conflict, so I won't complain about tearing up. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your talent.

ScloseeScloseeover 2 years ago

Brilliant! Another well written chapter to this story. Don’t sell yourself short. Although you may get some editing help, the story and the way you tell it is uniquely yours. You do great at bringing emotions to the surface, both for your characters and readers alike. I am looking forward to to next and final chapter, but also hope for your next story to follow hopefully soon. Again, GREAT JOB!!

Inscription1213Inscription1213over 2 years ago

Another great chapter but also so sad. I hope chapter 7 will bring a happy ending for everyone. Thanks for the amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so invested on this three girls.. So love the story... Can't wait for the next chapter... Keep on doing what you do best.. Keepin' us on edge.😘

🏝️island pH girl

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

This may have been the best yet, and not just because of everyone getting along. I was on page two and realized I felt sad that it seemed this COULD be the last chapter. I'm glad it's not.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Bummer

What a bummer of a note to leave your readers hanging on with. But then, real life can be a series of bummers and it's good to bring a serious jolt into a story. Serves to remind us that life isn't always wine and roses. A strong finish to the chapter, Ginny. Let's see how the next part goes.

jay_pearcejay_pearceover 2 years ago

I love that you have included Madi's dad in this story. I am enjoying this story and look forward to reading the next chapter.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 2 years ago

Well that had me in tears! Great story, great in every way, but you know how to get the emotions going. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's just gotten incredibly soapy. I was hoping for a bounce back after the ridiculousness of the last chapter, but it looks like things gone permanently off the rails. It's a shame. The story started strong.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

AGAIN I find myself breaking my general "rule" regarding waiting till the end of a story to comment!!

This is the 3rd time now.

As an ex Royal Navy Engineer and an ex trawlerman (almost a lifetime ago) I have to congratulate you on the way you handled a maritime disaster.

The sea is a VERY dangerous working environment, and the Coastguards and lifeboat men and women are very rarely thought of anywhere in the world until disaster strikes, and believe me, it can strike with devastating consequences quite literally in seconds!

I was involved in two sinkings, once when in the RN and once when a trawler I worked on sank, so literally from both sides.

Fire and explosions are probably the two biggest problems at sea, mainly due to the fuel and the fact that cooking at sea is usually done by LPG, butane or propane.

Glad to see the "drama" was kept to a minimum, but sad to see the worst injured was Dallas.

Very well handled situation.

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

After blowing things up I wasn't expecting even more this time around and yet here I am, in good company to be sure, trying to recover from this last chapter. Not a complaint, a tribute to how well you have crafted this story. It would be nice to just skip to the happy ending and yet we do want to see what else you can bring to the table, (It is nice to see PNW weather at it's best)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 more chapter in this story looking forward to it.

But you've set the bar pretty high for your next story!!!!!

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I like how the characters keep growing, changing, and adapting to life challenges. Looking forward to the upcoming chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn!! that was an awesome chapter. you just had to make it a cliff hanger, didn't you!

jackie_emjackie_emover 2 years ago

Great episode and I'm sorry to hear what happened to Dallas. Hoping to see Jenn & Whitney get married in an upcoming episode. Super job with this.

Whiter59Whiter59over 2 years ago

Excellent chapter. An a lot of emotion both ways and I especially like the way you brought us the dad and son into the story of his coming out and how it’s not always easy Peezy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fantastic story loved every chapter so far and looking forward to more. Excellent writing and great to read

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioover 2 years ago

Great chapter! You had me in tears a few times. I am intrigued about Whitney's locket and how it was her most cherished jewelry for many years. Looking forward to the final chapter. Thank you for sharing.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

Very well written and balanced chapter. You’ve an outstanding job of continuing this story by tying in what you’ve developed so far. I can feel the growth of each character through your skilled story telling. I do have too say you’re making a serious run at being the Queen of the cliffhanger. Back to back chapters of leaving us wanting more. Thanks!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Got caught up in this love story from the very beginning — recall the last line of your first chapter: “One thing came to mind, it was so natural, and I did it. I kissed her.” A convoluted, captivating, sometimes awkward even painful romantic storyline around two women and a little girl all three of whom come to life for us. Looking forward to how you bring this tale to a close and what you share with us in the hopefully near future.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Things get better and then things go wrong. Hard to read, but most of us have felt overwhelmed from things “piling on”. You’ve handled it well, and strong reactions from your readers tell me that your writing is effective in describing emotional upheaval.

I look forward to reading more from you! ❤️❤️❤️

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 2 years ago

Another great chapter…. I can’t wait for the next one! You have an incredible gift for writing ✍️!

Definitely 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Отличная работа !!!! Были слезы читая эту часть ! Спасибо Вам огромное за проделанную работу !

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

I love this story .. But I’m always expecting something bad to happen .. just let them all live happily ever after … thanks …

LiveCatLiveCatover 2 years ago

This has to be one of the best series I've ever read on this site.

I love the humanity of the characters and their totally realistic reactions to the situations they face.

Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years ago

Oh Ginny, what are you doing to us? So many times I think we're going to have some smooth sailing there's the next disaster knocking on the door. In an almost grotesque fashion, I keep wanting minor disasters to keep this story going with the intensity that we've had. Yet, I fear the worst is yet to come. Please give them a break, they've earned it!!!

Well done with such a captivating series. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is giving me Greys Anatomy type stress. Very enjoyable to read. Well done. Keep it up

Marbury1803Marbury1803over 2 years ago

The pacing of this is so excellent. And I love how you give us the obligatory intimate scenes, but you resist the urge to go on and on too long with them. I've read some otherwise good stories on here where the authors seem just too over the top describing the sex scenes, to the point I want to say "I get it....now move on....what happens next". You include contextually great lovemaking, enough to do the job, but then move the story. A perfect balance for me. One specific story note....I was practically screaming at my monitor when Jenn and Whit are discussing the possibility of Jenn and Maddy moving in with her, and Whit approaches it from the perspective of telling Jenn it "would be fine" if she and Madison moved it....like...."OK"....And I am screaming "Dammit Whit, just get on with it and ask her PLEASE Jenn, for the love of all things HOly, please please please, move in with me?". But I get where Whit is too....doesn't want to push too much.....didn't work out before. Anyway, I love these characters so much, and your storytelling so much. thanks for gifting us this story. 10+STARS. As usual.

BillyslateBillyslateover 2 years ago

Intriguing!

Just when we thought for certain that "Catering Girl" could not get any better; BOOM!🎉 The Author lays another chapter with unpredictable twists on us.

We have witnessed Exploding Apartment Buildings to Cruise Ship Engine Room Fires in what is definitely "the ultimate in a lesbian love story!"

Absolutely Enthralling Ch. 06🎉

Breathlessly Awaiting Ch. 07

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait, Jenn and the big O are now fast friends without, um..."prosthetic assistance?" Am I conflating two different stories? What did I miss?

MvitalMvitalover 2 years ago

As always great story, keep them coming. Both thumbs up!

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 2 years ago

This no Lesbian story, it is a thriller! OK it centres around two women in love, but the craft of weaving this tale has me, as an author myself, gaping in awe at your skill. I love it.

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

well done a cliff hanger looking forward to the next chapter on two fronts weather he survives and how there relationship goes be safe well and happy a fan shayne

skillmanskillmanover 2 years ago

Keep it going, love the story. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story iv had read on this site please keep adding chapters

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

So so taken by this ...... Hopefully it will be a kind of happy end like with all the nerve racking stuff in this tale ...... Just so fabulous your writing

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

What a story! I have to say poor Jenn is having a really tough time, I know it’s plot driven, but damn, she’s a bit of a Jonah to be around! Guns, explosions, fires, broken cars and now poor Dallas (Hollywood Handle?) has orbited her once too often and is hospitalised? Let’s hope he makes it…..

Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

So often the case. When a casualty occurs to any military personnel usually the family can't get there. Wish it were not that way as a loved one can affect the recovery so much.

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Your ability to leave us hanging at the end of each chapter is amazing. Even though I have read this before and know what is coming, your pacing of the story is remarkable. You understand just the right place to end each chapter. Thank you. 5* wish I could give more you definitely deserve them.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Sublime, but where is the tag for Ranch? (Which by the way is a mystery to me as I am in England, England).

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

@Uncertain the Ranch tag was on an earlier chapter. In the US we have Ranch salad dressing, many people like it over Blue Cheese dressing.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 1 year ago

Super great story. I might like to add, the salad is much better if you use Seasoned Rice Vinegar, and add some thinly sliced tomatoes to it...So good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMYGOSH! What drama!

What a storytelling.

Can't wait for the dramatic conclusion!

(Would such a mini-series be allowed to be broadcast in today's anti-gay, anti-choice vitriolic agenda?)

(Not in a RED State?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinnyPPC@GinnyPPC
Are you looking for something else to read? Look at who I follow and try one of their stories. You might find something you like. ~~ I’ve had people ask me if I have a Patreon, and how can they support me. I appreciate the sentiment, but I’m in a good financial position. Ins...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES