All Comments on 'Cate's Gift'

by erossmantic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Valentines Day is coming and you've just given me a great idea for my man! Thanks...and keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot, Creative and Real

My wife and I don't usually leave comments, but loved this story. It was hot, creative and real. Well done. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT idea!

Well done!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suggestions and fantasies, oh my...

You are quite the wirter. I just found your story. I HOPE you keep it going. I really like this idea of living out the suggestions and fantasies given to them.

MrCuffeeMrCuffeeover 9 years ago
L O V E it

Great story. Can't wait to get to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Watch Out!

Was great until,what we knew was coming,sex outside the marriage. Once that Pandora's (Cate's) Box is opened the marriage could cascade out of control down that slippery slope!

What's next? Gang bangs? Cate becoming a Size Queen? Flirting with prostitution? STD's?

The dangers of Mark and/or Cate losing perspective,and possibly their connection and,finally their marriage, will certainly escalate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

What a story! It was like you were reading from a book of my greatest fantasies!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Bondage isn’t LW.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Wonderfully well written. I love your refreshing take on what is usually a tired premise. You sure woke it up! Thanks for writing and sharing your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous