Catfished

Story Info
A man is tricked on a dating app.
2.6k words
4.34
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Indisputably, my life has been very bland thus far. Living conditions and the like have been exceptional; no complaints there. The same with my education and university. Every day, I sit at the same well paying office job my conscious mind always wished to obtain years ago.

Yet, there's the rub; it's all been routine for me. Work, home life, schooling; not a day goes by where drastically different events occur. Unfortunately, I could never grasp what was missing to spice things up for me.

My boss was the messenger that spared me this monotonous eternity. He's an elderly man, with a friendly personality and great work ethic you'd swear could only be found in fiction. Bless the poor soul, for he had recently had a crisis in the workplace.

Profusely sweating and tearing up, he made mention of the fact his whole life he strived only for success and progression. Multitudes of opportunities passed him by, the kicker being never finding his one true love. He feared to live and pass alone, unable to share the moments of joy, sorrow and more with someone that loved him the same.

His words had effectively encouraged me to achieve just that. A woman who I could love, freeing me from this soulless existence in a rut.

This left me with troubled esteem. No way did I have the courage to start introductions face to face, so I took up using the first dating app I saw in the app store. Reviews made it look promising, so my evening was spent creating a realistic, hopefully interesting, profile. I realized matches and messages wouldn't show up overnight, so my expectations remained grounded for the duration a week.

Almost coincidentally, a message finally came through on Friday. It is the 13th of the month that didn't raise any superstition from me, so I eagerly opened it. At first, no profile picture loaded; just the default profile icon. Though after a second or two, my screen glitched out and revealed the image of stunning beauty.

A flawless Hispanic woman with emerald eyes made a sensual pout to the camera. Long black hair, and visible cleavage produced by the largest chest I've ever seen, she was all my preferences combined into one picture. Hastily, I read what she sent.

Sandria- "Hey stud, I was looking over your profile and it caught my eye. A handsome man such as yourself must have plenty of cool things going on in his life."

Not even considering this could just be someone pulling a prank on me, I gave an embellished reply.

Me- "Oh yeah. Life gets real around here; just had to bring my boss to hospital last week. Poor guy suffered a minor heart attack."

This back and forth of replies continued well into the night, and then again before work the next day. Learning so much about this woman's personality and struggles, I sincerely sympathized with her. My heart beating quickly whenever I started typing away another message

After another few days of conversing and receiving beautiful pictures, it was her that initiated the next step of our relationship.

Sandria- "I've enjoyed chatting with you. We should meet up in person. What do you say? I'll give you until the end of the day to decide, cutie."

Ecstatic at this development, I didn't even try to hide my excitement. Friends at work congratulated me for starting to "settle down", as they put it. Whilst I had no idea if I and Sandria would go that far, my hopes were high.

So, at the end of my workday, I simply replied yes, and sprinted out of the building. With a smirk on my face and a surprisingly growing tent in my loins, I waited desperately for Sandria to message back.

None immediately came. Shrugging my shoulders and putting the device in my pocket, I got in my car for the ride home.

Once parked in the drive, I stepped out a gave a long sigh. The anticipation was practically torturing, as I buried the urge to slip my phone back out. Walking over to my front door, I gave myself a moment of self-reflection. Closing my eyes, I mentally told myself to calm down and play it cool. Rushing into things would only lead to mistakes.

Reinvigorated, I opened my eyes and felt my expression sink. Gone was my house; no, not just my house. My normal surroundings were all different. No house, street, or neighborhood in sight.

Darkness clouded my eyes mostly, with dim lights above every few feet or so. Stale air and no wind caught me short of breath. Clutching a hand to my chest, my hair stood on end. Whatever this place was, it held no care for me.

Then, I heard something off in the distance. Crunching debris, perhaps evidence of this dilapidated inside area falling apart at the seams. The urge to call out in case my hypothesis was incorrect remained strong. Yet, I found I could make no utterings of any kind.

What seemed to be 20 minutes of loneliness pass, as my cautious exploration of this place yielded nothing of help. Frustrating to be sure, but I feared to have an outburst of anger, in case I am caught off guard.

Caught off guard by what? Am I not alone here?

"No, you are not." The most melodious female voice I ever heard stated.

I heard it directly in my ear, but quickly looking around proved not another soul was here. But then, the crunching sound again, though it had a pattern this time. Almost like...footsteps. Blinking frantically in fear, I fell to the ground and huddled up in a pitiful attempt to keep myself safe.

"Aww, so cute..." The same voice whispered in my ear.

Except for this time, I felt breathing against my neck. Trembling, I forced myself to lift my head and look. A whispy, black cloak caught my eye; flowing in a nonexistent breeze. Looking up, this was not human at all.

The head was more serpentine in shape, with gray skin devoid of hair. Facial features could not be found, save for a large humanoid mouth. With thick jet black lips, this thing smiled as it looked at me with no eyes.

My instinct to scream out in fear triggered, but I still couldn't speak, or even move now. I remained shaking, as the creature smiled.

"I'm so glad you decided to meet me in person. I've been longing for a man for an eternity!" The female creature desperately explained.

The abomination's words came across as nonsensical, I would never wish to see this thing of my own volition. But, I did agree to an in-person chat with Sandria. At this point, my mind concluded that the person didn't exist. All just a ploy crafted by living hell which I had naively fallen for.

No voluntary rebuttal came from me, as the creature's cloak seemed to melt off its body, traveling over to mine. I struggle to no avail, as the liquid covers my clothes entirely, before pulling away and disappearing into the dusty concrete floor. Whatever that was, it took my clothes away, leaving me nude with this thing.

Even worse, the creature was also nude. Her body on full display, I could see her full height of 7 ft at least. Shifting it's standing position, her body jiggled from the movement. The swaying mammaries were a size unattainable by humans, possibly an H cup or more. And the wide childbearing hips led to a backside that would make men fall to the ground to worship. Her long shapely legs ended at dainty humanoid feet, wearing flip flops of some kind.

However, in place of arms were mere stumps, coated black as if from significant burns. My erection from before arriving here still stood tall, causing me to fear myself. How could I possibly become aroused by this creature that mocked the human form; a creature whose existence was almost a mistake of the universe?

"Mmm, you're just what I needed." She said, her head coiling around mine. Her large lips making contact with mine, as she forced a kiss. The creature's tongue violated the sanctity of my mouth; the long muscle licking every inch to savor the taste.

At first, I didn't realize what monster this was additionally doing, but, she steadily maneuvered my body into a reclining position. Adept with no arms, it used it's luscious, I mean, strong legs to circle me around to rest against a wall.

Finally breaking the lip lock, the creature licked my face before spinning around and slamming its ass right into my face. The impact against the concrete didn't cause any damage, thankfully. However, my cranium grew sore; the migraine causing my brain functions to dwindle.

Revealing that it only had one hole down south, a vagina, had further demonstrated the twisted anatomy of this thing. Leaking some kind of fluid on my face, I felt the warmth of her body; a stark contrast to the gray and clammy skin you'd expect to be cold and lifeless. Gyrating her hips, I got a real taste of her, as my nose and tongue were pushed against the dark grey vulva.

She wished to do the same, extending her neck to place my erection inside her large mouth. The wet oral job was the most pleasurable sensation I ever felt; the toothless hole sucking me with great force.

We stayed in this position for I'm not sure how long; the sound of her moist lips smacking echoed from every wall. Somehow, my sense of time was not working properly in the presence of this creature. Perhaps it was due to the blood rushing painfully in my head.

Eventually, I got to breathe again, as she removed her buttocks. Shaking it teasingly, she turned back around so that her gigantic breasts nearly smacked me in the face. They seemed to be no slave to gravity, maintaining a perky shape despite their size, neither saggy nor misshapen from their weight.

Moving its body, it was obvious what she intended to do; the busted dam that was its genitals dripping lubricant onto the floor. My brain screamed at me to try something, anything, to escape this fate. Gut reaction inferred that such a forced unity of man and monster could never have a beneficial outcome.

Furiously sending electrical signals to every muscle fiber, I felt my skin contract as she slowly lowered herself down. Attempting to move, I grit my teeth with major tenacity. It hurt like hell, but that would surely be nothing, compared to copulating with this thing.

Finally, my right hand twitched, followed by my left moments later. My smile would put all others to shame when I gained that hope in escaping. I'd say hello to my boring life once again and never look back. I'd work with joy and efficacy the likes of which no one had ever seen. But, it was far too late.

Inch by inch, my rod was devoured by the monster's lonely loins. The slick ridges of her walls tighten like a fleshy vice, sensually massaging my shaft. Having sexual experience prior, those past sensations were nothing compared to this.

Her inhuman pussy deftly worked my dick with each thrust; she didn't allow much room for me to slip out. The internal muscles of her vagina being strong enough that she lifted my waist every time she pulled up.

Bearing a victorious grin on her face, the monster nuzzled her head against my cheek. Not that I could directly see at first; my eyes were occupied with rolling back in my head from the onslaught of ecstasy from below.

Dazed and scared, all I could do was lay there and take this pounding from the lewd beast. Pressing her very bountiful chest into mine, she rubbed her sensitive nipples against me.

"Give in; lose yourself and be mine." The creature's voice spoke in my ear again, only this time with an assertive tone. I feared violence now.

However, whatever pheromones she was producing was adversely affecting me; my body felt weak and horny. Even after all of my determination welling up, I was only able to barely move my hands earlier.

Unfortunately, the reality of the situation was set in stone. I couldn't resist much longer mentally and had already conceded physically. And this beast probably knew it now.

Her meaty body was soft and begging to be played with, how I could just imagine groping...

I shook my head slightly, begging to remain sane. Tears formed in my eyes, as my pent up sexual energy was getting ready to be released.

"I feel it," she moaned, moving up slightly so that her nipples got into my mouth. "Let it all out in me."

Unsure what the hell would happen, or if she could be impregnated by me, I bit the bullet and finally climaxed. Gazing upon the monster's mouth, I found she smiled evilly. Coinciding with her climaxing, she got me drenched.

The afterglow lasted for possibly minutes. My conscience told me that I had made a mistake. Giving this monster what she wanted should never have happened; but now that it is, there's no going back.

"Glad you've finally come around, now back to business." She stated, resuming the coitus. Surprisingly, my groin felt like it gained a surge of supernatural energy. Growing hard again, I cringed from the continuous pleasurable assault.

Slipping further into the sinkhole for logic, I relinquish total care at this point. Letting this go on for as long as this monster demanded, I felt drained by the end of it all. Unconsciousness set in, as my eyes grew heavy. She was the last thing I saw before drifting into the darkness.

And then I woke up. All of the air rushed into my lungs, as I sprang up out of bed to take in the morning light.

Placing my hand to my chest, my heart was working overtime. Sweating profusely, I rubbed my eyes to achieve clarity. Fear ran through my mind, yet I can't remember what from. The last night was quite a blur, with events from the previous day mixing.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, I stared out into the sunlit morning. If I had a nightmare, it was over now. Time to get back on track with my life, knowing that it's okay to be stuck in a rut. One just has to find their joy in life, and nothing will be able to stop them. Just like me.

"Mmm, up already, honey? Since you're so eager, I guess we can continue." I heard a melodious voice say, as a huge pair of breasts smooshed against my back. "We'll be together forever, after all."

Pulled back onto the bed, I was met with my now erect penis entering into one lusty gal. Her ginormous gray tits bouncing as she rode me, crashing down so my tip could poke against her cervix.

Happily smiling, I used my hands to caress her long neck and pinch her nips. Mind feeling foggy, I love it when my 'wife' does this. I gave her all the sperm she wanted, holding her armless body close to mine.

"I've found happiness," I whispered, getting her onto her back so I could make love at my own pace. "And I don't want it to ever end." I kissed her huge black lips and lost myself to ecstasy for the whole morning.