Catfished by Mistress Zee Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple take their kink relationship to a new level.
8.8k words
4.77
9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by: Shawna Summers

This story is a work of fiction and a fantasy. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is completely coincidental. Safe sex practices should always be followed.

(F/m -- crossdressing, chastity, boot worship, corporal punishment, CBT, anal, strap-on)

The door buzzed and I entered the apartment with my heart hammering in my chest. I couldn't believe I was this nervous about meeting my wife. Well, technically I was meeting Mistress Zee, who much to my surprise, was actually my wife.

Mistress Zee closed the door and stood looking at me like I was a slab of meat. She just smiled and it wasn't a nice smile. It was the smile of a predator. That smile made me absolutely throb in my chastity cage in a mix or arousal and fear.

She spoke just one word, "Kneel." The command in her voice made me drop to my knees without hesitation, dropping my bag to the side.

She smiled wider and chuckled evilly, "Good girl." She slowly stalked over to me, her heels clicking loudly on the entryway floor.

She ran her long nails over my face and neck making me shiver with excitement. She just stood there toying with me for a few minutes like that.

"Here's what you're going to do. You're going to strip off these ugly male clothes, and put on your pretty maid dress and heels. Then you're going to fix your make-up and hair in the bathroom, be sure to put in your plug. Finally, you're going to fix yourself a glass of water and me a glass of wine. You will bring both into the living room and kneel by the throne until I come back out. You will keep your eyes on the floor when I return, until ordered otherwise. Do you understand?" She spoke with such authority, I didn't even feel like I could question anything she said.

I nodded and added quietly, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," she purred. Then she turned on her heel and stalked out of the room. My wife could barely walk in heels and here she was stalking me in stilettos. I wondered briefly about this transformation, but then decided to just accept my luck.

I grabbed my bag from where I'd dropped it on the floor and made my way to the bathroom. I saw the living room was mainly made up into two areas. First, a small space with a couch, table, and chairs. One of the chairs was clearly a throne. Most of the second space was dominated by bondage gear. There was a St. Andrew's cross, a spanking bench, a bondage chair, a small cage and a display shelf with cuffs, straps, gags, and corporal implements of all manner.

I stopped to admire the gear. Then I stopped to wonder, how the hell did my wife get this space? Was this Mistress Belle's place? Was that the point of her showing up at the cafe earlier? I shook my head. I was sure I wasn't going to get any answers until after Mistress had her way with me. Wow! That was a phrase I never thought I'd say about my wife...

I found the small bathroom and flipped on the light. I opened up my bag and hung up my maid dress, getting it prepped. I also put my wig out and fluffed the hair out. I then laid my make-up and accessories out on the vanity. I stripped off my male outer clothes, then folded them neatly and put them in my bag.

I wanted to take my time and look my best, but I also didn't want to take too long. I was amazed at how nervous I was. I would usually be a little nervous when my wife and I would scene, but this was much different already. I had a feeling it was going to be far more intense than anything we'd done before. The location alone spoke volumes about that.

I took a deep breath and prepared to feminize myself. Looking in the mirror, I decided to just go simple and keep it quick. My hands were shaking so bad, I wasn't sure I'd be able to do much more. I picked up the liquid foundation, but decided to just go with a light powder as a base since that was faster. I lightly covered my face with the powder, blending it until I had a nice even look.

Thankfully, the routine of putting on make-up had settled me down a little, so I had stopped shaking by the time I put away the powder brushes. I got out my eye shadow and those brushes, then I looked over my color options. I decided to go with a dark red that I knew looked good with my skin tone. I rubbed the brush through the powder, then tapped off the excess. I started at the inner part of my eye next to the bridge of my nose and covered half my eyelid with the deep red. I then grabbed my other brush and did the same with some gray, but on the outer part of my eyelid. I then blended them together to get that smokey effect. It wasn't perfect, but I didn't want to waste more time to clean it up, so it would have to do.

I then used the same red from my eye shadow on my cheeks for a light blush. I blended that in as well, so that I had a light rosy look. I then looked over my lipstick options. I'd usually go for a fire engine type red. Y'know? A cocksucker type red, but I went with more of a darker red to match my eye shadow. I had an almost blood red type color that was a little darker than I usually went with, but I hoped Mistress would like it.

I considered briefly if I wanted to do lip gloss or eye liner or anything, but I decided against it since I really wanted to be quick and I could never get eye liner right, for some reason. I probably just needed to practice more.

So, I moved to my lingerie options. I had a set of frilly, ruffled panties that I thought were a good look with the petticoats I'd be wearing. I slid the simple black thong that I had been wearing down my fishnet clad legs. Then replacing it with the pretty ruffled panties.

I turned and checked out the ruffles in the back in the mirror and felt a little thrill at how girly and cutesy they looked. I hoped Mistress would like them. I then compared them with the corset, garter belt and fishnets I was wearing. I debated changing things out to get a more maid-ish look, but I didn't want to take too much longer, so I decided to just use this as my base lingerie.

Before putting anything else on, I remembered I needed to plug myself. Doing it in just my lingerie meant less chance of getting any lube or drippings on the dress or petticoats. I grabbed my medium plug and greased it up generously with lube. I hardly had to push before the flared part slid home and the base settled nicely against my cheeks. I had been doing so much preparation the past few weeks the plug slid in pretty easily. I looked at the large plug in the bag. I'd never been able to get that monster in me before, but I figured if ever there was a time, it was now.

I picked up the hefty plug and greased it up. I grabbed the base of the inserted plug and pulled gently. It popped out with a little effort, but much easier than usual. I then put the large plug at my hole and began to push, I was amazed at how easily the first part slid in, before if flared out and the wide part began to wonderfully stretch me out. My clit absolutely throbbed in my cage with the anal stimulation.

I pushed back and forth a few times, feeling my ass stretch with each thrust until the wide part went in and slid home. I felt so full and so stretched out, I debated taking the plug back out, but after a few moments of breathing deeply, I was able to adjust. Moving with this beast in me was going to be interesting, but I wanted to push myself for my wife and Mistress. I cleaned the excess lube to keep from making a mess in my pretty panties.

I held up the petticoats and stepped into them, settling the band around my corseted waist. This set was nice layer that would give a little flounce to the maid dress. They weren't multiple layers, so it was just a little bit of flair. I had petticoats that would give ruffles for days, but I wasn't sure Mistress wanted that today.

I then grabbed the maid's dress itself. This was a very stylish black and white dress that was very pretty. It wasn't my favorite of my maid's dresses, but I thought it was more appropriate than some of my heavy PVC maid's dresses. It was one I usually wore for pictures. I wasn't sure if Mistress wanted to do pictures, but there had been mention of pictures previously.

I slid the soft satin-like material up over my head, settling the sleeves in and getting the neckline where I wanted it. I tucked my smaller falsies in. Combined with the corset, these gave me about a B cup, so a nice size set of tits, without being huge. Zipping the back up was always a bitch by myself, but I just stretched a bit and I was able to get the zipper slid up. I might need help getting out later though.

I then settled the medium length brown wig which very nearly matched my natural color. I would usually do hairpins to hold the wig on well, but again with being in a hurry, I decided to just tighten the skullcap and hope it held well enough. I settled the little maid cap onto my wig, then tied the apron and choker on. I looked over myself and thought I looked very cute. I slid on the wrist length white gloves and stepped into my black and white saddle shoes with a five inch stiletto heel. I would normally go with a more modest heel for actual work, but I didn't think I was going to do much cleaning today.

I took one last look and decided I looked as good as I could manage with my time. I packed all my stuff in my bag and carried the bag back into the kitchen. My nerves kicked back in, but then I tried to remember what else I needed to do. Having an objective to focus on, got me moving.

I loved the clicking of my heels on the floor as I walked around. Such a simple yet glorious sound.

I sat my bag to the side in the kitchen. I went to the fridge and poured out a glass of water for me and a glass of wine for my wife. There was a bottle of a red wine I wasn't familiar with sitting with a stopper in the fridge. There were a few things like water and condiments, but it was pretty minimal on food and drink overall.

I took a few sips of the water, the coolness helping to settle my nerves a little. The light lipstick mark also making me very happy for some reason. I guess as a solid reminder, that I was really here? I took both drinks into the main room and set them on the table. I did make sure to use a coaster. I was trying to be a good maid, even though I was probably going to get punished either way.

As I knelt next to the large over-sized arm chair that was basically a throne, I admired the room. The few pieces of regular furniture were arranged at one end of the room. They gave a good view of the bondage gear on the other side, so anyone sitting here would be able to watch the scenes in front of them like they were watching a live show.

There was a small area rug in front of the throne that allowed me to kneel there comfortably. I briefly wondered if I should do something else to get ready, but I had done everything I was instructed to and I wasn't sure how long my wife was going to need.

It was apparently a few more minutes, since I knelt for several minutes before the bedroom door opened and my wife stepped out. I quickly remember to keep my eyes on the floor. My heart hammered in my chest as she slowly stalked over. She took very slow, deliberate steps from the room to where I was kneeling. She circled around me, all I could see was the shiny patent leather thigh high boots she was wearing.

Again I wondered, where the hell did she get thigh high boots? I could barely get her to wear flat heel motorcycle boots or something like that, and here she was stalking me in some hardcore footwear. She circled completely once before taking a seat on the throne, crossing her legs with her booted feet just inches from my face. I wondered if I was supposed to kiss them or anything, but decided to just hold my place since I hadn't been ordered to do anything else.

Finally I felt my wife's new talon-like finger nails on my chin and she ordered, "Look up."

I looked up and gasped slightly at the vision of power before me. I couldn't believe this was my wife. Not only was she in those thigh high boots, but I could see the stockings briefly teasing into the hem of the patent leather mini-skirt that graced her hips. The patent leather corset pushed her already generous curves into crazy hourglass proportions. Finally she had elbow length finger-less gloves, which she knew was one of my favorites. On top of all of that, her make-up was fierce and gave her a very strong presence that both aroused and scared me, with her long hair pulled back to give her a very sharp look.

I actually squirted into my cage and panties with a mix of fear and arousal.

She smiled, but again, it wasn't a nice smile. She leaned forward, "You look very cute. Were you a good girl and followed all my orders?"

I nodded and swallowed nervously, "Yes, Mistress."

"We'll see," she said ominously. "Now, before I get into you, is there anything you don't want to do?"

I shook my head, "No, Mistress. I... just want to be your... plaything."

"Mmmmm, plaything. I like that," she purred and smiled that wicked smile with her crimson red lips. "I know your hard limits already, so is there anything you'd like to do tonight?"

"I'd like you to spank me, and maybe use some of the furniture here? And I'd like you to use the strap-on on me," I stammered nervously.

"How about some CBT?" she asked, her nails digging softly into the skin of my shoulder.

I nodded, "Oh yes, Mistress. Please?"

"Anything else?"

"I'd like to worship you, Mistress," I said, my eyes down to her boots.

"Oh, really?" she intoned mockingly.

I looked up smiling at her, "Please, Mistress?"

"But you'll ruin your pretty make-up," she mocked again.

"I doubt its going to stay on long anyway, Mistress," I smiled.

"You're damn straight on that," she said. "First, I need some pictures. Get your phone and take some pictures."

I grabbed my phone and took several quick shots of her, including a few from low, looking up at her, making her look even more powerful. She was very happy with how they came out. She also got a few of me posing in my maid dress. My favorite was a shot of me kneeling at her feet, with her boots just in front of me. I looked good and very subservient.

"Come then and get on the floor, worship my boots, but don't get any lipstick marks on my nice boots," she said.

As I knelt before her, she reached down with a small towel to wipe my lipstick off, then leaned back, "You may worship my boots now, and only my boots."

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled and happily got down to the floor to kiss and lick her boots.

I laid on my stomach and started at the floor, licking the shiny leather. I could hear her making soft noises of approval, encouraging me to grovel at her feet. She kept her feet on the floor, making me work harder to move around and get all the spots on each boot. When I peeked up, I could see her looking down at me smiling. She was sipping her wine and watching me closely, enjoying the show of me crawling around to clean the entirety of her footwear. I could also feel the heat radiating off her legs and feet as my tongue and lips traced the leather. She took her phone out and was making sure to get some pics of me debasing myself before her.

As I got towards the top of the boots, she said firmly, "Just the boots, pet. Don't get greedy."

"Yes, Mistress," I murmured with my tongue still on her boots.

"Have you cleaned the whole thing?" She asked.

"No, Mistress. May I clean the bottoms?" I asked looking up.

She laughed softly, "Good girl."

She then crossed her leg, making the sole of the left boot angle up. I knelt down, licking and kissing along the bottom of the boots, cleaning the soles.

"Such a good little bootlicker," she purred. "Make sure to clean the heels."

I obliged by licking first up and down the shaft of the spike heel, then licking the bottom, before taking the heel in my mouth, sucking it gently.

"Yes, suck that heel clean," my wife laughed as she added. "You like sucking things for me, sissy girl?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress. I'll suck whatever you like," I said with the heel in my mouth.

"My my, anything? You really ready to suck anything for me? You going to suck my strap-on cock?" She teased.

"Of course, Mistress. Anything for you," I said.

"I may hold you to thatWell, then suck my other heel clean, I want to play more with my sissy toy," she smiled.

I completed my task, licking and sucking on her other heel enthusiastically, putting on a big show for her. As I took the heel into my mouth, sucking it down, she pushed it deeper, making me gag slightly.

"Yes, deep throat that heel for your Mistress. You're going to need the practice," she said.

I sucked the heel for several minutes as she pushed it deeper into my mouth and throat.

Once she was happy with my work, she ordered me, "Show me your cute little ass. I want to see that you followed my orders."

I turned and hiked my maid's dress hem, showing her my ruffled panties.

"Oh, those are cute," she giggled as snapped the elastic waist band. "Now show me your plug."

I pulled down the pretty panties and showed her the large plug stretching my hole. Mistress placed one of her booted feet on my upturned ass, digging her heels into my asscheek. I moaned as she dug the sharp point into my tender ass.

"Oh my, sissy girl, is that your big plug?" she nudged the plug with her other heel, making me gasp.

"Y-yes, Mistress. Its the big plug," I said between gasps. "I wanted to push myself, for you."

"Oh, my sweet little slut," she continued teasing the plug with her heel while digging the other heel into the tender skin of my ass. "I can't wait to replace that plug, but first, I want to play with you more."

She continued moving her heels around digging them into my ass and thighs, also teasing my plug. After a few minutes, she moved down and started digging into my inner thighs with her heels. Then moving up to poke my locked up balls. This really got me moaning and squirming.

"My goodness, sissy, these look soooo swollen and full. Are you all backed up?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, very backed up," I gasped.

"Good," she said evilly. "Just remember, you asked for it."

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped as she poked my balls with her spiked heel, the sensation making my head swim.

Suddenly, she leaned down and smacked both my ass cheeks with her hands, "Get your ass up and over that spanking bench."

She pointed to a padded horse-like bench. I obediently climbed up and draped myself over the bench. She stalked over as I settled myself in. She reached down and took two leather cuffs that were hooked to the side of the bench and cuffed one hand and then the other. She stalked back and cuffed my ankles down. As she came back she also buckled some kind of belt around my waist and I was very quickly helpless. She came around to stand in front of me. I tried to look up, but could really only see her breasts just over me.

She leaned forward, smiling, "Enjoying the view?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

She smiled and seemed to produce a blindfold out of nowhere. A moment later, the padded leather covering was over my eyes, cutting off my vision.

I shuddered slightly in fear and excitement. She ran her nails over my shoulder and across my neck, making me shiver with each touch. She chuckled evilly. A moment later I could feel something cool settle over my head, then I could feel something warm rubbing against my face. The smell of my wife's arousal was unmistakable. Was she grinding on my face?

I pushed out my tongue trying to taste her and she suddenly pulled back.

She was close by ear a moment later, "Did I say you could put your tongue on me?"

She sounded pissed. I was more than a little scared, and help me, that had me throbbing my cage with both fear and excitement of what she might do to me.

"N-n-no, Mistress. Sorry Mistress," I stammered in reply.