Catfished by Mistress Zee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then drove in hard, and gasped and shook as the orgasm overtook her and then she threw her head back and yelled, thrusting softly over and over as she milked her orgasm out. I could only throb in my cage under her weight, watching her thrilling climax. I'd never seen her cum quite like this before. This was a long, drawn out orgasm that had her panting and shaking.

After a moment, she slumped down on to of me. Sweat running off her face, as she panted in my ear. Her face plastered with a wide smile. After a few minutes, she lifted herself up, "I'm going to pull out."

"Yes, Mistress," I said smiling up at her.

"Get undressed and clean up," she said.

We both took of our outfits and wiped most of the cum, juices, lube and everything else we had on us.

The last thing she carefully undid my collar and smiled at me.

"Now Mistress Zee is done for a bit. Let's lay on the bed and cuddle. I'm sure you have a lot of questions," she said, her tone very different. This was my wife back.

Was it a shame that I was already missing Mistress Zee?

As we lay down, she pulled me in close. I could feel her breathing.

"So, where should we start?" I asked.

"What do you want to know?" she replied.

"How long have you been doing the Mistress Zee thing?" I asked.

"Its been about four, almost five months. It started right after our last weekend away. I could tell you were anxious for another trip, so I started looking for ways to do more at home. Mistress Belle was having an online class for 'Female Domination 101'. After the class, I had lots of questions. She and I hit it off and she's been taking me under her wing with virtual and physical training sessions," she said.

"Wait, physical training sessions? When are you doing that?" I asked.

"I've been going into work early and leaving early on Thursdays. So, those days when I come home after being 'at the gym', well, its been more like a personal trainer. She's really been putting me through my paces," she smiled at me.

"Through your paces? Like what?" I asked eagerly, visions of my wife training and submitting to Mistress Belle racing through my already sex crazed brain.

"Oh no, not yet, you'll get to see, eventually. But she has me training as a submissive. To be a Domme, you need to know what the submissive is going through. That's how Miss Belle explained it anyway," my wife said.

"That makes sense, I just can't believe you're getting spanked and whipped and whatnot," I smiled, too.

"Oh, its a lot more than that! Is that okay?" she asked, a little nervously.

"Okay? If it get us sessions like this, its fan-fucking-tastic!" I almost yelled.

"Alright, down boy," she laughed. "I figured you'd be okay with it, but I was still unsure how you were going to react."

"So, how did today come about?" I asked.

"Well, for about a month, Mistress Belle has been wanting me to practice more on you at home. I've explained that even with the kids older now, its still hard to get time. Especially time for doing anything as loud and involved as all this," she gestured vaguely to the Living Room.

"Right," I said. "That's long been our big issue with intimacy and kink, both."

"Yup, so she suggested maybe bringing you along to a session, but I kind of wanted you to myself for my big debut as Mistress Zee," she giggled a bit.

"Well, it was a helluva debut," I said. "So, the whole catfishing thing was Mistress Belle's idea?"

"Nope, it was all my idea," she said proudly. "When I explained it to her she encouraged me to post up my Domme profile and see how everything went. You were surprisingly easy to rope in."

"Well, when my wife was onboard for it, I was very up for it!" I laughed. "Have you gotten any other subs, or anyone to session with?"

She shook her head, "Not yet, I'm not sure I'm ready for that and thankfully, no one that's messaged has been serious. Mistress Belle warned me there would be a lot of fakes, phonies, time wasters and guys just looking for jack-off material. 'What would you do to me if I were bad?' they'll message me and then get pissed when I don't reply."

"Yeah, sadly there are a lot of jackasses like that," I agreed.

"Also, being at the end of the alphabet means very few people get to my profile," she said. "So, that's been a bit of a blessing oddly enough. That's where the whole 'the last name in Female Domination' came from." She paused then added, "Would you be okay with me taking a client like that?"

I thought for a moment, "Sure, as long as you're being safe, I don't see why not."

"Okay, Mistress Belle might start referring some of her regulars over to me then," she said.

"Really?" I asked excitedly. My clit throbbing in its cage.

"Do you like that idea?" she teased.

I nodded, blushing a little. I followed up with, "How about those wicked long nails? And you walking in heels?"

"The nails were from a salon appointment I had. I got fake nails on and then into the dress I met you wearing," she smiled, clearly enjoying explaining all of this. "As for the heels, well, you're not the only one that's been training at home."

"So, what happens next?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, you'll come to my next session with Mistress Belle and we'll see how she wants to take things from there, but I know she has a lot of plans for the two of us, but we don't need to rush things. We've got time," she said, looking at her phone. "Well, so to speak, we've only got the dungeon for about another 20 minutes and we're going to need to clean up."

"Its a shame I don't have time to get back in my sissy maid gear," I noted as I climbed out of bed and began putting things away.

"Well, you could, but the next clients might arrive and they might want to play with you," she said.

I laughed, "Well, that sounds like a good thing."

"Oh, really?" she said, drawing out 'really' to three syllables. "I didn't know you were ready to be pimped out like that."

I nodded excitedly, blushing as I did.

"I'll make sure Mistress Belle knows you're ready to hire out for sissy maid service then," she said.

I looked at her, "Wait, are you serious?"

When she just nodded and raised her eyebrows as if challenging me, I just smiled and throbbed in my cage.

"You're leaking again," she noted.

I blushed and grabbed some panties to keep from dripping all over the place.

"I can't wait to see what your reaction will be when you hear what else Mistress Belle has planned for both of us," she grinned at me.

"I can't wait either!" I said excitedly, realizing I was making a wet spot in my panties from my excitement. Its tough being a girl sometimes, but I was apparently going to be getting lots of practice.